The Best Blow Job Ever

Story Info
A present for his birthday.
1.1k words
4.4
192.7k
21
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anne08
Anne08
20 Followers

I was getting ready for bed, down to my boxers, when she came in. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you." She said, smiling. I sat down on the bed and smiled at her. "It's ok. I was just about to go to sleep. You know you're welcome in my room whenever, Bella." It was their third night in a row to have a sleepover, and I was getting used to her popping in and out of my room at random moments. Not like we'd never done this before, it just wasn't consecutive. The main reason for the prolonged visit was my birthday being in a few hours. Bella wanted to stay over and keep me company, and she also said she had a surprise for me.

It was my 18th birthday, and I was pretty excited. There was so much stuff you could do, so much stuff you were allowed to do, when you turned 18. Bella sat down on the bed with me, and the mattress dipped slightly as she tucked her legs underneath her. She was wearing a tight white tank top that had lace on the shoulder straps and around the neckline, which was cut very low, and I could see a large amount of her exposed breasts. Gray boy shorts covered her bottom half, or as much of the small amount of fabric could cover her. I could see her taut tummy peeking out beneath the clingy fabric of her shorts, and if the legs were any shorter, I would have been able to see the junction where her thighs met the rest of that long, lean body.

I pulled my eyes away from her body, and felt my face growing hot. Bella had always been a beautiful girl, but she was almost 19 now, and I could see the woman she would turn into. She definitely had filled out a lot of those womanly curves. I grabbed a pillow quickly and threw it onto my lap, hiding my rampant erection. She smiled knowingly and scooted closer, her naked thigh touching mine. "You know, Jake, you have grown up a lot in these five years I've known you," Her hand trailed slowly up and down my leg, and I felt like I was on fire. I pressed the pillow more firmly into my lap. "and you have really filled out that body of yours," she said, her eyes looking me up and down, an approving look on her face. She gave me a cat like smile and leaned a little closer.

Her other hand was rubbing my lower back now, and my cock throbbed painfully. I hoped she didn't feel it jump when she continued to caress my naked skin with her hot hands. "I really want you to enjoy your 18th birthday. I know your mom's got a great party planned, and we're doing all the celebrations tomorrow, but..." She snatched the pillow off my lap and threw it to the floor, "I want to give you your present early."

My eyes must have been as big as saucers, at least that's what it felt like, and I know my mouth was hanging open. She pushed me back flat on the bed, and my legs followed. Swinging a leg over my waist, she sat down, straddling me. I know I was blushing again, because I was sure she could feel my erection through the thin fabric that was our sleeping clothes. "Uh, what are you...?" I started to ask, but my question was cut off as her hot mouth pressed into mine. My cock throbbed beneath her, and she must have felt it because she moaned a little, and pressed her mouth harder against mine. Her lips slid gently across mine, and then she took my bottom lip in her mouth and sucked on it, gently nibbling the tender flesh. I growled in frustration, although it sounded more like a whine. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and mine lashed out in response.

While we were making out, she was slowly grinding her hips against mine, pressing my erection hard between her legs, and I swear I could almost feel her wetness on the head of my cock. I thought I was about to cum in my boxers, but then she stopped kissing me and lifted her hips off mine. A well defined tent was visible now, and you could see where the precum had leaked out and soaked a wet spot on my boxers. I was about to beg her not to stop, I was so incredibly horny and my cock was rock hard, but instead of getting up to leave, she slid down the length of my body and whipped my boxers off.

She settled herself between my legs and took my hard cock in one of her soft hands, stroking it. I groaned and clenched my teeth, "God, that feels good."

She smiled and stopped stroking me, but kept her hand on my shaft. "Oh, that's not the end of it, honey. This is your real present," and she took the head of my cock into her mouth. My hips jerked involuntarily, as I was not expecting this, accidentally forcing my cock further into her mouth. She just smiled around me and worked on the head of my cock, the tip of her tongue tracing the grooves of the head of my penis, her other hand caressing my balls gently.

A flicker of common sense went through my mind, and I tried to control myself. "Bella, ahhh, you can't...it's...oohhh...my mom...sleeping....shit, what if...what if someone walks in?" I barely choked the words out as she took me further into her mouth. "Oh, fuck...", I hissed, then layed back down on the bed, stroking her hair and taking my present in good grace. Her head bobbed up and down, working gently on my cock, as her tongue teased the bottom of my shaft, and her hands gently squeezed my balls. It was all too much.

"Oooooohh, Bella, if...if you keep that up, I'm gonna....gonna cum in your...mouth...ahhhh," I warned her. She heard me, but didn't pull back. Instead, she started going faster, taking my cock deeper inside her throat, and massaging my balls heavily. I tried really hard not to press her head down as she went up and down on my cock, but when I was about to shoot my load, I pushed her head further down, until her lips reached the base of my cock.

She didn't protest, just started milking my cock with her throat muscles. I could feel the cum rushing up the length of my shaft and hit the back of her throat. Amazingly, she swallowed all of it, and didn't stop sucking on me until I was limp.

Gently she let go of my depleted cock, a big grin on her face. Crawling back up to me, she kissed me on the lips briefly. "Happy birthday, Jake."

Anne08
Anne08
20 Followers