The Bikini Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy new bikini brings out my inner exhibitionist.
2.4k words
4.41
220.7k
100

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a bit of a flirt I guess, and I have never been ashamed of my body, but until a few years ago, I wouldn't have described myself as an exhibitionist. It seems strange to think of it now, but there was a time when I would hardly dare to leave the house braless, let alone in a tiny mini-skirt without panties. Yet today, when I think of the hundreds, perhaps thousands of complete strangers who have seen my naked body and watched me perform the most private of sexual acts, I am filled with the same rush of adrenalin and ache of forbidden desire that I experienced the very first time.

My husband Dan is the one to thank (or blame?) for this transformation. He was the one who first gave voice to our innermost fantasies. He was the one who suggested, dared and gently pushed me to overcome my doubts and inhibitions. His loving acceptance and encouragement allowed me to begin the most liberating, erotic and sensual journey of my life.

And he was the one who bought me the bikini. That bikini started it all.

It arrived in a tiny box, gift-wrapped. It was not a special occasion, not a birthday or an anniversary. It was a Tuesday I think. I was just home from work when he met me in the front hall saying, "I've got a little surprise for you, Nancy." Then he held up that tiny little box.

"What's this?" I asked, giving him my best "what-have-you-been-up-to?" look. The box was very light. It felt empty in fact. "Earrings?" I asked.

He gave me a funny, horny little smile. "Open it," he said.

I pulled off the bow and the paper and lifted the lid. It was wrapped in tissue, and at first I had no idea what I was looking at. It looked like a tangle of wadded up white strings. "What the heck...?" I pulled the wadded strings out and saw that there were tiny triangles of white cloth attached. "Oh my god," I said, " is this a..."

"It's a bikini," said Dan, "Remember when we were looking at that Australian web site with the tiny bikinis? I couldn't stop thinking about how great you'd look in one, so I ordered this. I'd love to see you wear it."

At first I didn't know quite what to say. I had always been rather shy and conservative when it cam to my swimwear, or any of my clothes for that matter. Surely Dan wasn't thinking that I would actually wear this thing out in public. I thought back to the time he was talking about and suddenly I remembered. That was exactly what he was thinking.

****

I remembered that evening quite clearly.

We were unwinding after work, having a couple glasses of wine. It was a warm night and I had stripped off my work clothes in favor of my favorite short cotton robe. Dan was out in our home office working or answering email. At least that's what I thought he was doing until he called me out there to have a look at something.

A work buddy of Dan's had shown him this web site that sold incredibly small bikinis and Dan wanted me to see it. I came out and sat on his lap and we looked through the sight together, stopping on this page or that to comment on how small and sexy the bikinis were. Then we came across the section that featured photos of female customers modeling bits of micro swimwear in public. It was a revelation to me. That women would actually send in photos of themselves very nearly naked for the entire world to see was something I had never dreamed of. It was like discovering a whole new world of erotic possibilities. I remember feeling a strange mix of emotions: curiosity, fear, envy and more than a little erotic excitement. The women were tan, fit and pretty for the most part, but none of them were super models. Most seemed to be in their early to mid 30's just like me. They were genuine amateurs who seemed to truly enjoy showing their bodies for all to see. The bikinis were all g-strings, very tiny but quite flattering, and many of the women were topless. I did not lust after them. I am not a lesbian. I lusted for them, wanting to be like them, wanting to be that daring, sexy and free myself.

The photos were having an effect on Dan as well. I couldn't help but notice his growing erection as we browsed them together. I reached down and grabbed his stiffening cock through the thin fabric of his pants. "Is that for me or them?" I asked.

"Always for you my love," he said.

Right answer, I thought. I was starting to feel randy myself and the wine was making me brave. I stood up and said, "That must be getting uncomfortable. Why don't you take it out?"

He didn't say a word, just unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. The sight of Dan's big hard cock almost always gets me going. I leaned over and gave him a deep wet kiss as my hand reached for his erection. He was hard as steel. I have to say that I love Dan's cock. It is as near to perfect as a cock can be in my opinion: 7 ½" long, thick and circumcised, with a large heart-shaped head. I knelt down before him and began stroking that beautiful cock as he sat there looking at photos of other men's wives. "You like looking at those dirty girls don't you?" I remember asking, and then took him into my mouth, licking the salty pre-cum from the head of his dick. "They make you want to jerk off don't they?" It was not so much a question as a request. Watching Dan masturbate had been a recent addition to our sex play that I enjoyed very much.

"Yes and yes," he said.

I teased him with my hands and mouth, first sucking, then stroking his throbbing, wet cock just an inch or two inch from my face. "Then why don't you?" I asked. I was kneeling between his legs just in front of the computer desk. "You can cum on my tits or in my mouth. Your choice."

"Can't I do both?" he asked.

"If you think you're man enough." I laughed and opened my robe, revealing my small breasts and thick, hard nipples. Dan didn't need to be asked twice. He began stroking his cock with a deliberate, measured rhythm. I arched my back for him and reached a hand down inside my panties to rub my own pussy. Dan started to stroke faster, looking back and forth between me and the almost nude women on the computer screen. I looked up and noticed that he kept flipping back to one particular woman. She was tall and thin, with small breasts and shoulder length dark blond hair. Just like me. Indeed, we could have been sisters. I had a nasty thought. "Would you like to see me like that?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

He hesitated for a moment, then said, "Yes I would."

"Really?" I was intrigued and getting hornier by the minute. "You would like to see your wife showing off her ass and tits and pussy on a beach like that?" I was very wet and could feel that my clitoris and lips were swollen and thick with excitement. I rubbed harder. Dan was jerking his cock faster and faster just in front of my face. It was a beautiful sight. The situation was making me very hot but what I said next surprised even me. I wanted to see Dan cum and somehow knew that this would send him over the edge. I said, "You want me to be a slut like that don't you? You want other men to see me... You want your friends to see me... To jerk their hard cocks and cum all over me..."

"Oh yes," he said. It was almost a whisper. I saw him tense and I opened my mouth wide for him. A flood of cum erupted from his hard cock; the first warm spurts going into my waiting mouth and the rest onto my chin, neck and chest.

He was breathing heavily, shuddering as he pumped the last of his sperm onto my face and breasts. It was a huge load. My mouth was full and my tits were covered. I swallowed what was in my mouth and said, "Well, I guess you really are man enough."

"Switch places with me," he said. His voice was raw with passion.

I stood and pulled off my soaked panties, sitting down at the computer desk with my legs spread wide. Dan kneeled before me, licking and fingering my pussy as his warm cum ran down between my breasts. It took me no time at all. I came hard and fast, looking at the tall slender woman with the small breasts in the tiny bikini.

****

Now I was holding a bikini just like hers. Well, not exactly. Hers was red. This one was white. I held it up to the light. "Can you see through this thing?" I asked.

Dan smiled. "Only when it's wet," he said.

"Great. And where do you think I'm going to be wearing it? Around the house?"

"That would be a start," he said, and then he looked down at the floor. I could tell he was a little disappointed at my reaction. He said, "Look Nancy, I just thought it would be fun. I mean, when we were looking at them, you um... You said some things. Thought you might like to try it."

"It?" I asked.

"I mean the bikini. You have such a beautiful body... Why not, well, show it off a little bit?"

Standing there looking at him, I was suddenly overcome by how much I loved this man. What was my problem anyway? I knew that deep down I would do anything for him. I thought back to our night of bikini 'shopping' by the computer and felt a familiar warm tingling between my legs. I looked up and said, "Will it turn you on if I wear it?" I didn't say "in public", but those unspoken words hung in the air between us nonetheless. I'm sure that they were written all over my face.

"Oh yes," he said, answering both the said and unsaid. "And I think it will turn you on just as much."

"Okay," I said. "Poor me a glass of wine and I'll go try this thing on." I took the little box and headed for the bedroom, saying over my shoulder, "Then we can talk about where you're going to take me to wear it!"

In the bedroom I stripped naked and stood for a moment in front of our mirrored closet doors. I have a tall, slender, athletic figure. My breasts are small, 36b if you must know, but with large, thick nipples and puffy areolas. My belly is flat, my hips are pronounced and my legs are very long. At 33, my ass was still round and firm from years of running. Not too bad, I thought. Now let's see how this thing fits.

I pulled the bikini out of the box and put it on. It fit surprisingly well. The tiny triangles of white cloth just managed to cover my nipples. The g-string bottoms tied at the sides and the stretchy material formed nicely over my pubic mound and labia revealing quite the camel-toe. The suit was unlined and I could imagine that it would indeed become transparent when wet. Despite the fact that I generally keep it well trimmed, quite a bit of my pubic hair was still peeking out over the top. Going to have to shave, I thought. Turning to have a look at the back I noticed just how much smaller this suit was than my existing tan lines. Fortunately I'm olive skinned so my un-tanned ass didn't look too much lighter than the rest of me. The back was nothing but a white string that disappeared completely between my butt cheeks. I put one leg up on the bed and looked back over my shoulder. Sure enough, with my ass spread, anyone who cared to look would get a clear view of my anus.

I felt a warm tingle and realized that the thought excited me. Turning back around, I took another good long look at my body, this time trying to imagine how I might look to men on the beach. The bikini did nothing to hide my erect nipples; in fact it seemed to accentuate them. I have large labia that always seem to be hanging out and they were clearly outlined by the thin fabric of the bottoms. I sat down on the bed and leaned back, looking in the mirror to see what the view between my legs might be like to the casual observer. The sight gave me a sudden rush of excitement and I let out a little gasp. The hood of my clit was perfectly visible, like a tiny hard cock pushing out on the fabric. I began to touch myself.

There was a knock at the bedroom door and Dan's voice saying, "Hey, what are you doing in there?"

I smiled. He knew me so well. "Playing with myself," I called, "wanna help?"

The door swung open. He was holding two glasses of red wine. "I thought you'd never ask," he said.

*****

The bikini had quite an affect on Dan that night. We made love twice and I never did get the thing all the way off. The first time he just slid the fabric between my legs to one side and fucked me right on the edge of the bed. The second time was an hour later when I returned from the bathroom bottomless. That brought his hard-on back to life and I ended up riding him to mind-blowing orgasms for both of us. The top never came off.

That night we lay awake planning a weekend getaway. A three-day weekend was coming up soon and we decided that a quick trip to Las Vegas would be just the thing.

"You'll bring the bikini, right?" Dan said.

"What bikini?" I teased.

He gave me a look.

I looked into his handsome face and then kissed him deeply. "Yes," I said, "I'll wear it for you."

And for everybody else, I thought.