The Book

Story Info
Husband gets a bare bottom spanking from his wife.
3.6k words
4.44
98.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNBobKatt
MNBobKatt
34 Followers

It was Saturday night, and Tom and Karen were sitting on the couch in their family room while Tom endlessly flipped through channels of uninteresting programs trying in vain to find a program that would appeal to both of them. Karen had just finished twelve hours of homework for her latest class and was in a rather unpleasant mood since the paper she was writing wasn't coming together as she had hoped. Tom's incessant flipping through the channels was doing nothing to lighten her mood.

Tom was in an equally bad mood. It was Saturday night and he was ready to cut loose after a particularly brutal week in the office, but just a few minutes earlier Karen had informed him that she was just too emotionally drained from the day to do anything but vegetate. Adding to his ill mood was the fact that over week ago Tom had presented his wife a copy of Miss Francy's latest book "How to Spank Your Man" hoping that Karen would take the hint (and more than a few tips) from the book and continue their experimentation with spanking play. Karen hadn't mentioned a word about the book or spanking since Tom gave it to her and the more Tom thought about Karen's apparent lack of interest, the more frustrated and irritable he became.

"Are you going to continue flipping through the channels all night, or do you think you can find something and stay with it for more than five seconds?" Karen said without any attempt to hide the frustration building inside her.

"It's Saturday night and there ain't shit on -- you know that," Tom shot back at her with a hint of contempt in his voice.

An uneasy silence filled the room. The tension between them grew with each passing second and each new channel Tom clicked through.

After what seemed like eternity, but in reality was less than a minute, Karen's better sense returned. She looked over at Tom and said in a very calm voice, "Look, it's Saturday night, there is nothing on the TV, what would you like to do?"

Expecting Karen to have come back with another verbal barb, Tom was caught off guard by Karen's civil tone of voice and question. Sensing an opportunity, Tom stopped his channel surfing and gave careful thought about how to respond. Karen had put in a full day and she it made it clear she was not interested in stepping out. What could a couple do on a Saturday night home all alone? Hmmm. Tom decided there was no better time than the present to make his needs known.

"Well, since you asked, I would really like you to take me over your knee, and put some those wonderful techniques in that book I gave last week to good use," Tom said with all due sincerity.

"I'm sorry dear, I have been very busy all week trying to get this tern paper done and I haven't had time to read it."

That was definitely NOT the response Tom wanted to hear. Tom could feel his blood pressure beginning to rise and was just about ready to tear Karen a new one, when inspiration stuck.

Miss Francy's book was a how-to guide for women on how to spank their man, and the last chapter in the book had questions intended to open a dialog between couples. Since they had already had a dialog going on the subject, and Karen had agreed to spank Tom on previous occasions, maybe he could back into a spanking by having Karen just read a few select chapters. As far as Tom was concerned, the only chapter Karen really needed to read was chapter explaining how to spank.

"That's OK dear, I understand, it's been a long week for both of us," Tom replied with as much understanding in his voice as he was capable of mustering. "I'd really like to play this evening, and I feel like I'd really enjoy a good paddling to set me right. I've already read the book and there is one chapter which I think you would find most enlightening and beneficial". Would you be interested in reading just that one chapter, and trying to put some of the things you read to use?"

Indulging her husband's spanking fantasies was not what Karen had on her mind when she asked the question, BUT, she did ask and he responded in an uncharacteristically adult way. Although she felt her frustration level rise a bit, Karen heard herself reply "Sure Tom, I'll at least read a chapter, but I'm not making any guarantees of what will follow."

Disappointed, but sensing that opportunity was still there, Tom jumped up to his feet and ran into their home office to retrieve the book from the desk where Karen had left it. Tom quickly returned with the book, opened it to chapter nine -- Swatting for Beginners, (the most important chapter in the book as far as Tom was concerned), and placed it in Karen's lap.

"This chapter will provide the most illumination" Tom said with a slight smirk on his face, which did nothing to alleviate Karen's frustration with him.

Ignoring Tom, Karen set off reading and quickly became engrossed in the text. Tom watched with rapt attention trying to read the changes in his wife's facial expressions in hopes of discerning whether a spanking was in his immediate future or bitter disappointment of having to wait for the opportunity on some yet-to-be decided day.

Karen could not believe what she was reading. Guys really do want hard spankings --just like Tom had said before some of their previous spanking attempts. Going to have to work on that one she thought to herself. In their previous attempts at spanking, Karen always felt inhibited, worried that she could really injure Tom. Tom always insisted she could spank much harder. Karen read on.

Find your inner boss and get into a bossy mood. That one brought an unconscious smirk to her face. Tom had really pushed her buttons with his channel surfing earlier, and she was still quite annoyed with him about it. I won't need any of these suggestions to find my inner boss tonight, Karen thought. And it was at that very moment that Karen knew Tom was going over her knee, and he was going to find out just how hard a spanking she could dish out and he could take!

Karen set the book down on her lap and gave Tom a long hard look. She allowed herself to feel the frustration of the day and her annoyance with his channel surfing to build within her. She could almost feel the strength in her arm increase with every passing second in sharp contrast to her reservations of causing Tom any pain or discomfort which were quickly fading away. Oh, was he going to learn what a real spanking was all about. I'm going to make damn sure he thinks twice the next time he picks up that remote control and starts flipping through the channels. After the long day I put in, the least he could do is have a little bit of consideration. I'll teach him a thing or two about consideration. He'll be considering his ass for the next couple of days EVERY time he sits down. Yes, she was tapping into her inner boss just fine, now to channel it.

Tom was perplexed by the way his wife was staring at him without saying anything. Was she mad at him? Did the book weird her out? Did he somehow cross a line by asking her to read it? Why is she looking at me like that?

"Tom, you know, I've had a really hard day...," Karen began to say and paused.

Tom could feel the disappointment building within him, and his frustration with Karen building right along with it.

"... and I just wanted to come down here, relax, and vegetate for a while".

Yep, he was right, here comes the big blow off. Looks like another night with rosy palm and her five sisters. Tom frustration with Karen was starting to turn the corner toward anger.

"And rather than allow me some time to unwind and relax, you have to go and be inconsiderate with your channel surfing and self centered attitude," Karen said with an exasperated air about her.

Tom could listen to no more, and rudely interrupted her with -- "look you were the one who asked ME what I wanted to do. SO I TOLD YOU!"

Karen just glared at him. She allowed this most recent example of rudeness to incite her even more. Oh, he is REALLY going to learn a lesson tonight she thought to herself.

After a few more moments of tense silence had passed, Karen said in a very calm and measured voice, "Tom, I would like you to go upstairs, get the hairbrush my aunt left me from the drawer in my dressing table, and bring it back here to me.".

Tom was dumbfounded. His mouth instantaneously went dry and shiver went down the back of his spine. Something in the tone of Karen's voice told him she wasn't playing around. Her voice had that edge about it.

"NOW MISTER," Karen barked out at him. "The longer you keep me waiting, the worse it will be for you!"

And with that last statement, Tom jumped up from the couch and sprinted up the stairs to find the antique wooden hair brush Karen's aunt had left her after she passed away. He riffled through the dressing table drawer and located the hairbrush. It felt peculiarly heavy in his hand. Absent mindedly he tapped the side of his leg with it and his stomach did a summersault as the suspicion that his wife intended to use it on his ass hit his consciousness. What did he just get himself into? Then another thought shot through his mind, Did Karen's aunt use this brush on her husband? The thought of Uncle Ray over Aunt Mary's lap made him smirk -- but only for the fraction of a second as that thought was pushed out of his mind by the thought that Aunt Mary willed that brush to Karen for use on HIS ass! Embarrassment flooded through him as he considered Aunt Mary imagining him over Karen's knee, whacking his bare ass with her brush. He shuddered at the thought and headed back to the family room where Karen was waiting.

As he came down the stairs to the family room he found Karen had re-positioned herself in the middle of the sofa to presumably facilitate the up coming activity. Seeing Karen sitting in the center of the couch like that pegged his worry meter. He could feel his face start to blush and the hairs on the back of his neck begin to stand on end. Karen didn't say a word as she dramatically held out her hand, and he handed her the brush.

"Tom, tonight you have been an inconsiderate, self absorbed, ass. So I've decided to take a page or two out of the book, and teach you a lesson or two about consideration and manners -- via your backside". Do you understand?

"Yes dear," Tom said sarcastically.

"That last remark will cost you big time Mister," Karen shot back as her frustration with Tom climbed even higher.

Tom started to have second thoughts. "Can't we talk about this honey?" Tom offered.

"The time for talk has long passed Mister. It's time for you to go to school".

And without another word, Karen motioned for him to come stand next to her by tapping the brush to the side of her thigh. Reluctantly he walked over to her, his heart racing from the surge of adrenalin that shot through him upon hearing Karen's reply. On one hand, the anticipation of what was about to happen had him turned on as never before, especially given Karen's uncharacteristically commanding manner. On another hand, he felt a slight twinge of terror because something deep down in his brain told him that Karen was serious about this and she might actually spank him. He knew he had asked for it, even deserved it tonight, but now that the moment of truth was upon him, he was having serious second thoughts.

Tom looked down at Karen as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. In one tug, she pulled them down to his ankles, leaving his briefs up. She grabbed his arm and pulled him across her left leg, head down and his butt pointing up. She slid his shirt up a bit, grabbing a hold of his left hand holding it against his back while she hooked her right leg around his legs pinning him into position.

He was enjoying the contemplation of what he must look like in that position, that was until Karen began to lecture him yet again. "So you want a spanking -- eh? Well Mister, you really earned one tonight. I don't think you have any idea what's in store for you, but believe me, by the time we're done here, you won't be able to sit down for a week!"

And with that, Karen slid down his briefs exposing his ass to her. He suddenly had a picture of what he must look like, a grown man draped over his wife's knee, with his naked ass presented for all the word to see. What would anyone think if they came in and found him in this position? He couldn't think of a more intimate position to be caught in than the one he was in at precisely that moment. He also felt embarrassed as all hell, and very apprehensive about what was about to --

WHACK!

A small yelp escaped his throat from both pain and surprise as Karen landed a really hard slap on his right ass cheek. Yeee -- OWW! In all their previous attempts at spanking play, Karen had never landed a swat that hard before.

"We'll see how long you enjoy this --"

WHACK!!

as the second swat landed equally hard on the left ass cheek.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Karen was alternating the swats between his cheeks and with each swat of the brush she decreased the time between them until she found a rhythm that suited her. Tom started to squirm so she clamped her right leg down tighter over his legs so there was no escaping the assault on his now stinging butt.

"Oooww! OW! Please ..., I'm —" WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Karen landed those last half dozen swats on Tom's left ass cheek.

"Too late, Mister." WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! And as not to show favoritism to the right, she landed six successive swats on his left cheek.

"You wanted to know what a real spanking was all about," WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"And you want me to improve my technique." WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"So how's this?" Karen said sarcastically as she came down even harder with the brush. WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"OOOWWW!" He hated yelling out but at this point, but with each landing of the brush, the fire in his backside was increasing. As hard as he tried to take it like a man, Karen's swats were starting to really hurt. It was obvious that the book had changed Karen's attitude. She was spanking with purpose and an intensity that was not present in any of their previous spanking sessions. His wife REALLY meant business this time.

"Please, honey -- wait -- I've learned--" WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"You've learned nothing yet. School's just started...." WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"...and this is Spanking One-oh-One." WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

By this time Tom was squirming around on her lap trying in vain to avoid the sting blows of the brush. This was annoying Karen even more and she slowed the pace but increased the intensity of her swats.

"You -- WHACK -- wanted -- WHACK -- to -- WHACK -- know -- WHACK -- what -- WHACK -- a -- WHACK -- real -- WHACK -- spanking -- WHACK -- feels --- WHACK -- like -- WHACK."

"YEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!" The pain seared through him like a desert wild fire and his eyes were stinging from tears which were starting to well up in them.

"Alright," Karen said as she ceased the assault on his backside.

Relieved, Tom thought the spanking had come to an end, and just in the nick of time. Karen's whacks were really stinging and he was having trouble staying in position.

"I'm sorry...," Tom started to say, but Karen cut him off before he could get out another word.

"Sorry? Oh no, I don't think you have even begun to comprehend sorry." Karen response cut through his mind like a knife.

"You haven't even begun to know what SORRY feels like". "Now stand up!" Karen commanded.

Tom immediately sprang to his feet and began to rub his burning backside.

"Don't you ruin my hard work, especially since I am not finished yet," Karen scolded.

Not finished? Tom's heart skipped a beat at hearing those words.

"But dear, my ass really hurts". Tom stammered.

"You don't know the meaning of hurt. But you WILL," Karen said with a tone that renewed the terror in Tom's gut.

And with that Karen stood up, grabbed Tom by the front of his shirt, and led him around to the side of the couch. The whole time Tom struggled to remain upright, shuffling along because his jeans were down around his ankles and his briefs were pulled down just above his knees.

"Alright Mister, bend over the arm of this couch," Karen commanded.

Tom really wanted things to end right there and then. He started to argue, "But Karen, I've...."

WHACK

Tom didn't even see that coming. Karen had reached around and landed a solid strike on his right ass cheek.

"Yeoooowwwww. That REALLY HURT" Tom croaked as his eyes started to sting from the tears that were returning.

"Tom, you will do what I say and take your spanking like a man. DO I need to remind you that you asked for this and most rightly deserve it after the way you acted tonight?"

Tom wasn't sure if that was a rhetorical question or whether to attempt an answer. The sting of the previous whack had yet to subside and he didn't want to tempt fate.

"Now, bend, over, this, couch, and quit trying my patience," Karen said with commanding authority as she held the brush just a couple of inches from his nose. "This lesson is not over yet".

Tom didn't even hesitate this time, lowering himself into position over the arm of the couch, resigned to his fate.

Feeling empowered by what had transpired thus far, Karen found renewed confidence and inspiration in Tom's compliance with her demand to bend over the end of the couch.

"Tom, I want you to concentrate really hard on this next part, because it is what you wanted and I wouldn't want you to miss it." And with that, she resumed spanking his already tender ass non-stop with strong deliberate strokes-- WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Tom was beside himself. It felt like she was spanking him with pure fire. The pain in his ass had become so bad that he didn't care how he looked or sounded, and he renewed his pleas for Karen to stop.

But Karen would have none of it. She was now completely in touch with her bossy side and felt completely empowered to fulfill Tom's desire for a real bare butt spanking. WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

This new position provided her a much more comfortable position from which to wield the brush, and a much more uncomfortable position for Tom, who had already abandoned any pretense of taking it like a man.

"You -- WHACK -- had -- WHACK -- better -- WHACK -- think -- WHACK -- twice -- WHACK -- about -- WHACK -- asking -- WHACK -- for -- WHACK -- another --- WHACK -- spanking -- WHACK."

And after a dramatic pause, Karen put all she had into one final

- WHACK!!

It was obvious at this point in time her husband understood what a real bare butt spanking was all about. His backside was a fire engine red in color and he had been bucking and crying and pleading for her to stop from the moment she had resumed the spanking.

She allowed Tom to remain in that position for a few minutes until he had started to compose himself.

When it appeared to her that Tom had more or less regained his composure, she helped him up and turned him around so that he was facing her.

MNBobKatt
MNBobKatt
34 Followers
12