The Canceled Business Trip

Story Info
He returns to find his slut with another woman.
1.5k words
49.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had flown all the way to the coast before I learned my meetings had been canceled. I stayed overnight then flew back the next day. I tried to call Sarah but she wasn't answering her phone.

I went directly to Sarah's place from the airport. I had pretty much moved in with her while her husband was on an overseas assignment. When I got to there, I let myself in. I started to call her name but heard a noise from her bedroom and went to investigate.

The other woman was quite attractive, beautiful really, with her long, straight, dark hair, her knee-high boots, her black above-the-elbow velvet gloves, and her black leather bustier. They were both too busy to notice me leaning against the doorway enjoying the show.

Sarah was on her knees, naked except for the nipple clamps and chain that dangled from her swollen breasts and the collar circumnavigating her neck. The other woman had strapped on an eight-inch black plastic dildo and was fucking Sarah's mouth with it...all of it.

Her left hand held a short leash connected to the collar, which she was using to make sure the black shaft entered Sarah's throat without her backing off. Her right hand held a long handled riding crop. It was the loud, stinging slaps of that crop she delivered to Sarah's ass with every thrust of that dildo that I'd heard when I came in.

After several seconds, Sarah's eyes fluttered open and she battled her lust to focus them. I left the doorway and got myself a beer. The slapping noises stopped and I heard some activity in the bedroom. Sarah appeared in the living room in a short robe, undoubtedly naked beneath. She approached the chair I was seated in and knelt between my thighs. She got that little-girl, beseeching look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said, using her hands to try to arouse me. I pushed them away because I don't want her to know I already was.

"Who's she?" I asked.

"I don't know...nobody."

"I thought you said you were going to spend the whole week missing me."

"I did. I was. I missed you so I went out for a drink..."

"That didn't take long! What's her name?"

"I don't know. Gwen, I think. I wasn't going to do anything, I swear!"

"You go out drinking in a lez bar and you're surprised you got picked up?"

Gwen appeared in the living room. "She told me it would be all right, that her old man was out of town. You'd be surprised how many straight wives come out to scratch an itch."

"It's not your fault," I told Gwen. "She's a slut. When her cunt gets hold of her there's nothing she can do."

"Girl comes trolling a fine ass like hers through a bar like she did, she's going to get picked up."

"No doubt," I said. "What were you planning to do with her after you finished fucking her mouth?"

"Probably fuck her ass. She told me she likes it in the ass."

"She told me she wasn't going to do anything and she tells a stranger she likes to be fucked in the ass. She's a piece of fucking work, that's for sure. Well, what the fuck, why don't you come over here and stick that strap on up her pooper while she sucks my dick?"

I helped Sarah slip off her robe and pulled down my pants while Gwen positioned herself behind Sarah. Pretty soon, we had her spit roasted.

"Damn!" Gwen said, eyeing my hard black cock as Sarah slid it in and out of her eager throat. "She told me you had a dick on you but I never seen anything like that before. Is that why she come to me to get her ass fucking? No way she lets that in there, is there?"

"She loves me to put it in her ass."

"No fucking way. That I'd love to see. Let's switch ends."

"No problem for me," I told Gwen, getting up and grabbing a bottle of lube. "Persnickety cunt here has a rule about ass-to-mouth, though.

"Bitch didn't tell me about no rules. Ain't my rule," Gwen said. "That's it, slick down that beautiful horse dick of yours and shove it in her ass. That'll open her mouth so wide she won't know what's going in it."

"Here," I said, tossing the lube to Gwen, "let her wash down that plastic cock with this."

Gwen squirted the liquid soaking the dildo while I squeezed my cock head into Sarah's rectum. She grabbed her robe and wiped off the plastic cock. Then Sarah took the bottle of lube and applied a second thorough coating. She could barely wipe it down again before Gwen yanked the robe out of her hand and pushed the strap on into Sarah's gaping mouth.

I was amazed at how eagerly Sarah sucked at that black plastic that had been in her ass so recently. It was almost as if she wanted to prove something as I watched her throat bulge outwardly with every inward stroke. She pushed her ass frantically onto my cock, taking it much more deeply than she normally felt comfortable doing.

"Shit that's a nice dick!" Gwen said, reaching behind Sarah and stroking the base inches of my cock that wouldn't fit inside Sarah's ass while she continued giving her a deep throat fucking.

"Normally, I only go for women," Gwen continued, "but a cock like that just shouldn't be missed out on. How about you give me a nice fucking, honey."

"You want it pretty badly."

"You don't know how bad."

"Bad enough to go ass to mouth?"

"If that's what it takes."

I pulled my dick out of Sarah's ass and stood up. Standing behind her, my hard on reached almost to Gwen's mouth. She leaned forward slightly and began sucking it. Sarah continued blowing Gwen's fake cock.

"That's some nasty fucking shit girl!" I said exaggeratedly as Gwen slurped loudly on my cock.

I was letting Sarah know I was enjoying something I didn't get from her. After a few minutes of deep mouth fucking, I pushed Gwen off my dick.

"Ready to get fucked?" I asked her.

She pulled off the strap on and lay back, opening her legs and showing me her bare, pink pussy. After a few minutes I found her depth and started stroking to it. She wept at a feeling of complete fullness she'd never known and orgasms crashed over her like category nine earthquakes.

I was stroking slowly, letting her catch her breath when I asked her where she wanted my load.

"In my pussy," she grunted.

Afterward, Gwen lay exhausted on the living room floor, my cum seeping from her cunt. Sarah looked concerned as the juices started dripping into her carpet.

"She's your date," I told Sarah. "You clean up her mess."

Sarah got between Gwen's legs and began lapping at the cum filled pussy, determined to clean her up inside and out. I could see Sarah trying to get Gwen to climax but Gwen wouldn't cum for Sarah as she had for me.

I found Gwen's black trench coat and held it for her, signaling that it was time for her to go. Gwen pushed Sarah's head away and got to her feet.

"I've got to punish my slut," I told Gwen. "Great time though."

As I pulled Gwen's coat tight around her, Sarah snuck up between Gwen's legs again and was happily lapping away.

"You want me to let the slut try to eat a climax out of you?" I asked Gwen while Sarah desperately tongued her cunt.

"Mmmm, no, thank you," Gwen replied, pulling my face to hers and kissing me deeply. "I got everything I needed from that beautiful black dick of yours."

"New jewelry?" I asked Sarah when Gwen gone.

I slowly wrapped the gold chain connecting the nipple clamps around my finger. Sarah bit her lower lip as the chain tightened distorting her nipples. I jerked it quickly, like removing a band-aid. Sarah screamed as the clamps ripped away leaving angry marks on her tits but no blood.

Unclipping the leash from her collar, I flicked the leather sharply against Sarah's ass. "Go kneel in that corner while I decide what your punishment should be."

I walked into the kitchen to get another beer while Sarah took up her position in the corner. Returning, I smacked her with the leash again. "You're almost out of beer."

The phone rang. "Don't," Sarah shouted involuntarily. I'd been told many times not to answer her phone. It could be her husband or one of her friends. How would she explain a stranger, a man, answering her phone.

"Shut the fuck up, slut," I told her hitting her ass with the leather leash.

"Hello," I said. Tears began falling from Sarah's eyes. She was also getting very wet at the prospect of her secret life being discovered.

"She can't come to the phone right now," I told the caller. "She's being punished." Sarah's shoulders began to shake as an uncontrollable sobbing overcame her.

"What does Michelle look like?" I asked Sarah.

"She's..." Sarah started to answer, trying to control her sniffling.

"Is she hot?" I asked.

"I suppose so."

"Good, call her back," I said, handing Sarah her phone. "Get her over here. I want you to watch while I fuck your friend."

*

[Author's Note: There's more but it's up to Sarah to write it.]

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ATM = Crossing your name off my "to resd" tlist and into the "never read" pile!

Title says it all! Stopped reading when that topic came up

Yuck!

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
What a wonderful treat, Marie!!

It has been great fun to live out a fantasy in this way, so open, so exposed. As I said already, I've never conducted an intimate correspondence this way before. It has been extremely exciting for me.

I know that many readers prefer to read about actual experiences and that is certainly understandable. Even you seem to enjoy the true story related in "My First White Blowjob" more than the others I've written. I don't necessarily agree, though.

There is something to be said for the excitement of learning the most intimate thoughts of another, of discovering that, if, in some alternative universe, everything could be made absolutely perfect and safe, if disease and pregnancy and hurt feelings and jealous significant others didn't exist, the person would act in ways they'd not risk in their everyday worlds.

It is interesting for me to note how you’ve changed in the past few days, how you came to Literotica innocent in a way. Sure, you knew things like what is written here existed, it was just that such thoughts didn’t spend their days rolling around in your head. And, though you’d had your horizons expanded to a degree by what you read, you were still more comfortable using the word “intercourse” or the phrase “make love” rather than “fuck” in your story, (other than using it as something I would say) even in a forum such as this where most of us cannot formulate a coherent thought that doesn’t employ fuck as noun, verb, adjective, and adverb multiple times in every sentence.

Even at the end of the your piece you leave the action dangling rather than specifically describe how you feel as you move your mouth over my cock. More revealingly, you avoid what happens at the ultimate moment…you know, where I get to the point that you putting my cock in your mouth was designed to have me reach from the beginning.

I hope you can see that I’m offering these as observations Marie, not criticisms. They are my thoughts and can be 100% wrong.

I know from your correspondence that it excites you to think about sucking me off. Pure cocksucking of the sort you’ve hinted at in your delightful piece consists of two parts. The first is the mouthing of the phallus and the second is dealing with the cum. I sometimes ask women if they could do one but not both, that is, either suck my cock but have it withdrawn and put away before I cum, or watch idly while I stroked myself, shooting my semen into her mouth but not permitting her to suck me, which would she choose. I wonder what your answer to that question would be Marie.

You’ve also changed since you wrote that first note and first comment. You told me how much you like the Anna story because I didn’t degrade the woman or flaunt my assets. I wonder if, when you wrote that analysis you realized that less than four days later you’d write a story in which your greatest expressed desire would be to seek me out just to offer me oral satisfaction.

Even stranger, would you have known back then that you’d come to understand that your burning need to fellate me would represent as powerful a sexual pleasure for you as it would for me? Yet you did come to understand that, didn’t you Marie? There is some part of you that wishes she could come to me and suck the cum out of my cock, isn’t there?

I realize that much of what has excited you has been my cock. Yes, I hope that I’m caring and intelligent as well, but the size of my phallus impresses a lot of women. Yes, I have taken advantage of that much like a beautiful woman takes advantage of men, to greater or lesser degrees, because she can.

But even a gorgeous woman works on her looks a little. I’ve done absolutely nothing for the cock I have. It just grew there, and I’ve had nice women, women like you Marie who’ve wanted to suck it not so much because they wanted to give me pleasure (although that was surely part of it) but, primarily because of the pleasure they’d receive.

Anyway, I know it is coming to that time of year when you have to turn your attentions elsewhere, that whatever brief, summer fling we’ve had will taper off to be replaced by more important things. Still, we had it, however ghostly the conditions were. I hope you continue to take pleasure in the things we did even if they never escaped the confines of our minds.

I love this story, this gift you’ve given me and am thinking of combining it with other parts of our correspondence to create a publishable piece so that others can share your experience. Please let me know if you object to me doing that. I’ll respect your wishes whatever they be.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anything with you in it

is good, Blaine, but I like the ones where you make more than a cameo appearance in. Something like...

The woman is knew only as Marie hesitated before getting into the back seat of the car, where I had been waiting, wondering whether I had been stood up or not. When I saw it get out of the car, I was struck at how petite she was. Not bad looking, but not drop-dead gorgeous either. Her self-description was accurate though; she looked like the stereotypical suburban housewife. Didn't look more than 50, even though she said she was.

Short, golden brown hair and slender arms with legs to match, and as my eyes went down her lean frame is knew that Marie was right when she said that if I ever were to fuck her - my words not hers, she would have said "have intercourse or "make love" instead of being crude - if I were to fuck this school-teacher I would split her in two.

Marie didn't come here to get laid though, an more than I was there to fuck her. She had something else in mind. Something that she had kidded about at first when she made her initial comments about my stories, saying that she would never ever do anything like meet me in a parking lot, like that woman in the shoe store had done. She was in love with her husband, she maintained, insisting that right to the end, and maybe she was right. She probably did love the guy, but this wasn't love. This was a man and a woman living out their fantasies.

"You didn't do yourself justice when you described yourself," I told Marie, who was trembling so hard that she could barely close the car door after climbing in. "Very cute. Such a tiny little thing. I see the Mrs. Brady resemblance too."

Marie blushed when I reminded her about that comment she had made regarding the actress that played the mother on the Brady Bunch years, and how she looked a little like her, but while she smiled I could see that she was terrified, even if she did keep glancing down at the fly of my slacks, which was bumped up because of the way I was sitting.

"Relax, Marie," I said, leaning over and whispering in her ear before nibbling my way over to her mouth.

Her lips were tiny like the rest of her, and she was shocked when I covered them with my own, kissing her with a force that drove her into the back seat, and although she tried to stop my tongue from entering her mouth, it was a weak struggle. Soon our tongues were dueling and my hand was on her right breast, squeezing her tit hard.

It was small, just like she had said, with not much more than a handful even with the blouse and bra added in. Marie groaned when he started mauling her breast, but was leaning into my hand in a matter of seconds.

"Are you wearing panties?" I asked as my hand left her breast and went down to her slender thigh, beacuse I had told her not to.

"No," Marie whimpered as she watched my big black hand slide along her smooth bare thigh and under her skirt, but by the time she had answered I aready knew the answer to that.

"Hair," I sighed as I felt the soft fur that surrounded her pussy - hair that was moist around her opening. "Don't see that much these days. I like it. You're wet."

Marie was leaning toward me, mine for the taking. Anything I wanted was mine, which was why I extracted my hand from between her legs and leaned back in my seat.

"You know what you're here for," I said softly, sliding backwards and leaving no doubt as to what I wanted. "Have fun."

She looked at me with a dazed expression, and then her hand went to the bowed up fly of my jeans, which was only fabric.

"You're getting warm," I teased, taking her hand and putting it over a few inches onto the bulge on the inside right leg of my slacks. Keep going."

Marie's quivering hand kept moving down the bulge, feeling my cock through my slacks, and I enjoyed watching the expression on her face as her fingers kept following the bulge, looking for the end which took a while to reach. By then, Marie's face was ashen and her mouth was wide open as her hand retraced the patch it had made.

"Take it out," I said calmly to Marie, leaning back even more and holding my belt out of the way. "Unzip my pants and reach in. Take out what you came to see. Take out my cock."

Marie leaned over and grabbed the zipper tab, slowly pulling it down until it was at the bottom. Her hand hestitated at the open fly, her tiny pale fingers with the wedding ring sparkling. I was about to tell her not to chicken out like she had that time before, but then her hand slid inside. When I felt her hand touch my semi-turgid cock, we both let out a gasp. The she grabbed hold of the shaft and slowly began to extricate it from hiding.

I hadn't worn underwear just so it would be easier for her, but she still struggled with my cock as she kept pulling it outward. Finally, it came out, long and rubbery, and when her eyes saw what she had in her hand she let go if it for a second, simply staring at my cock laying on my hip and pointing towards her.

"Well?" I asked, watching her trying to lift my cock upright and having it flop around like a fish when she did. "Is it everything you thought it would be?"

Marie sat there gawking at my thick black cock in her petite hand, shaking her head while giving it a small tug, bringing her other hand over to help in the effort.

"I didn't hear you," I said after her lips moved but nothing came out..

"Blaine... this can't be," she said, and it wasn't her hands that was making my dick get longer and harder with each second, but the sheer awe in her expression and the role of almost total submission she had assumed- a role that would probably soon reverse when she went down on me, but for now she was mine.

"Enough looking," I said, reaching up and grabbing the back of her head, and with a fist full of golden locks brought her face down to meet her master. "Suck it. Suck that big black cock."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Like everything from this lovely young man a real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh me

Oh me! Why couldnt i find someone that knew how to treat a slut like me that way! Still trying to get my breathing slowed.

huggs

suzanne

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
A Bulls Role Hung man deeply satisfies another man's wife.in Interracial Love
A Beautiful Blond Divorcee Her young black lover, and his mother too.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Sisters' Misters Sister introduces younger sibling to interracial sex.in Interracial Love
More Stories