The Carnival

Story Info
Volunteering can be so much fun.
1.1k words
3.96
37k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soncurious
soncurious
130 Followers

Well, today's the day. The high school fundraising carnival. This is the first year that I've actually had the time to volunteer. My son who is in eleventh grade, will be helping for a few hours, then he'll have to leave. I'll be working off and on all day at the booths and I even volunteered to clean up tonight after it's over. It's going to be a long day but it will feel good getting out of the house for a day. The weather is supposed to be nice but a tad on the hot side, but I don't think anyone's going to notice. Dressed in short shorts and a spaghetti strap tank shirt and no bra, I head off for the fun.

It took a while to get everything set up, and a nice size crowd soon showed up. Everything has gone better than I thought it would with a bunch of teenagers in charge. No major problems and we made quite a bit of money. I got to talk to quite a few of the teenagers and got along with all of them. Several of the male teenagers seemed to follow me around. I think it had more to do with my outfit than my witty conversation. They always seemed to either be right in front of me or behind me whenever I had to bend over. I have to admit, I was enjoying the attention.

It's closing time now, time to get sweaty and dirty cleaning up the days mess. Only a couple of adult volunteers left and a few male teenagers. As we start cleaning up we can hear thunder in the background. We pick up the pace and all but two of the remaining teens leave. They didn't want to get caught walking in the rain. The other adults have to get home, they remembered they have windows open. That leaves me and two 18 year olds, Mike and Joe, to finish the clean up.

We're just about done and the wind's kicked up, I just hope it doesn't blow around all the trash we just finished sweeping up. A bright flash of lightning, a loud clap of thunder and the sky opened up and the rain started coming down in sheets. We run for the small eight foot by eight foot shed nearby. Flinging the door open we rush inside. We're all half soaked and our clothes cling to us. Luckily it has one electric bulb hanging from the ceiling so we're not in total darkness. Though the darkness would have been preferred since my nipples were showing quite nicely through my wet shirt. It's basically empty, not even something to sit on. I hope this doesn't last long, I can't imagine trying to hold a conversation with two teenage boys I don't know anything about other than their first names.

We can hear the rain pelt down on the roof. We sit on the floor with me sitting between them, and make small talk. Mike says something funny of a sexual nature and then looks at me to see if he offended me. When he saw I was laughing as hard as Joe was, he relaxed. We bantered back and forth this way for a while, even I relaxed and added a few off color remarks. After Mike said something else risque, I reached over laughing and gave him a soft shove. He shoved me back and I fell against Joe. Joe shoved back and I half landed in Mikes' lap. We're all laughing really hard right now. I look up at Mike and smile.

Mike reached down and put his hand on my chest, totally covering one of my small tits. I looked at him with confusion and he smiled at me as he placed his other hand on my other tit. I didn't move, I wasn't sure what to do. When Joe saw I wasn't freaking out he put his hands on my thighs. I looked at Joe and he smiled as he ran his hands up my thighs to my crotch. At this point Mike slid his hands inside my shirt and started playing with my braless tits and hard erect nipples. I know I should have put a stop to what they were doing but I couldn't hide the fact I was turned on.

Joe slid his hands up and opened my shorts. He pulled them off along with my thongs and immediately started playing with my already wet pussy. He fingered me for a little while then dove face first into my bush, his tongue entering my wet hole. I gasped. Mike is now pulling my shirt off and sucking my tits. Joe's tongue is licking my clit like a pro. Damn, I never had two guys playing with me at the same time before and it was making me hornier than I ever felt before.

Joe took his clothes off and thrust his long, hard cock deep inside me. I gasped again and noticed Mike had taken his clothes off also. He shoved his huge, fat cock in my face and I hungrily took it in my mouth. I sucked the head of his cock while Joe pounded me. Joe came inside me and motioned to Mike it was his turn. Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth and they switched places.

Mike started fingering my dripping pussy as Joe started sucking my tits. Mike plunged his huge piece of meat into me. Moans escape my parted lips. Joe put his cock into my open mouth as I sucked the hell out of him until Mike exploded deep inside me. They thought they were finished when I told them I wanted to feel both of them inside me at the same time.

Joe laid on the floor and I mounted him. I slid my cum soaked pussy down on his shaft. Mike positioned himself between our legs and entered my pussy. While Joe played with my tits and Mike played with my clit, getting a good rhythm going, I rode the hell out of both of them. All three of us came in one gigantic simultaneous orgasm. After we caught our breaths and our hearts slowed, Mike pulled out and I dismounted Joe. As we got dressed we noticed the storm was over and it was really late. I gave each guy a very sensual French kiss good-bye. When we left the shed all we could do was smile at each other. There was nothing to say. We left in our respected directions. Damn, this was one enjoyable carnival and I will forever remember my encounter with two young, horny, teenagers.

soncurious
soncurious
130 Followers