The Cowboy and the Schoolgirl

Story Info
Cockriding schoolgirl gets her man.
6.8k words
4.52
113.2k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
721 Followers

(Part one) Morning Memory

Katie glanced out her classroom window and noticed the ominous clouds darkening the afternoon skies. This 18-year-old high school senior jerked involuntarily when a blaze of lightening streaked to the ground. Big Sky country was what Montana was called and a big sky storm was brewing.

When her 12th grade history teacher resumed his droning, boring lecture, Katie's mind returned to its meandering memories of what had happened before breakfast this morning. She had seduced Clint Spencer and had allowed him to slip his swollen erection into her virginal pussy. This young lady had welcomed an older man's cock into her cunt and she had screwed him like crazy. Oh yes, she did! Katie did it!

As her remembrances intensified, Katie's quivering lips tingled and her cotton panties dampened. The man of her dreams had made her into a gloriously happy, sexually satisfied woman! Memory took this young woman back to the beginning.

(Part two) Unintentional Seduction

Early morning sunlight illuminated the shimmering red locks of Katie's freshly-washed hair as she stepped from the shower. Glancing at her full-length mirror, this girl unconsciously studied her feminine body. Ranch girls are supposed to be sturdy and strong and this girl was no exception to the rule. Teen girl she was yet the curvaceous figure in the mirror indicated the female form of a woman fully grown.

At about 5' 4" in height and 112 pounds in weight, this country girl's body was built like a Roman goddesses' brick shithouse! Unpainted toes led up barefooted feet up slender legs to end at a thin, neatly-trimmed bush of curly, scarlet red pubic hair. A slight belly bump sat atop a curvy ass attached to childbearing hips. Twin, melon-shaped breasts were adorned with perky nipples.

Katie's hands unconsciously cupped her breasts and bounced them. As a young woman, she was extremely proud of the bountiful boobs her body had developed. The last bra she had bought was a tight size 34 with a C cup.

A sound from outside interrupted this young woman's visual examination. Peeking out the bathroom window, Katie saw that the bunkhouse screendoor had been slammed and a man was striding off the porch. The man was her grandfather's ranch foreman, Clint Spencer.

One of Katie's hands left a breast and cupped the mound between her legs. Several long, slim fingers probed inside a wetting, puffy pussy. This girl had loved Clint Spencer since she was 10 years old! When she had learned how to masturbate, this man was her orgasmic inspiration. In her mind's eye she always imagined his tall, manly, muscular body entwined with her nude feminine body.

If Katie O'Hara had a wish to be granted it would be for Clint Spencer to wed her and bed her and let her pop out little Spencer babies from her belly! So what if he was 38 years in age while she was only 18! Yeah, so what, he was a man and she was a woman!

"Hey Angus O'Hara, old fella?" a booming voice from the kitchen inquired. "Didn't you hear my knocking? Is anyone up yet? Katie, hey kid, is anyone awake? We're burning daylight!"

'Kid'...? Did that infuriating man dare call this girl a 'kid' again? Sticking a head out of her bathroom door, Katie irritably replied, "Mister, hang onto your damn horses and I'll be right there!"

Grabbing up a terrycloth bathrobe with one hand and slamming the bathroom door open with the other, Katie strode down the short hallway. Without covering herself in the garment she carried, the girl burst into the kitchen. The teenaged female was bare-assed naked!

"Who are you calling 'kid'?" Katie angrily announced. The aggravated girl threw the bathrobe at the smiling man's face. "Damn you Clint, I'm going to teach you once and for all that I'm not a 'kid'! Look at these tits! Are these the boobs of a kid? Look at my ass! Did you ever see an ass like this on a kid? Look at my bushy...pussy! Does a kid girl have something like this?"

As Katie stood with her hands planted firmly on her hips, Clint did indeed look just as he was ordered to. Hell, he knew the girl was growing up, but he never imagined that she was as well-stacked and sexy as she was! Oh, wouldn't those breast melons fit nicely in his hands! Oh, what a beautiful ass she had! Oh baby, wouldn't that bushy pussy be a nice place in which to place his hardening cock!

Pulling his cowboy hat from his head, Clint covered his crotch to hide his swelling erection from the teen child eyes. Okay, okay, so she wasn't exactly a kid, but a fella of his age could get himself into a lot of trouble messing around with a barely-legal girl like her!

"Katie Scarlet O'Hara, you are a mischievous minx!" Clint practically shouted in an attempt to hide his discomfort at being in company of his employer's naked teenaged granddaughter. "Girl, you sure are living up to the flirtatious, rebellious, and temperamental disposition of your Gone With The Wind namesake character!"

This bedeviled man took an involuntary step towards the unclothed girl. "I'll tell you this, young lady," he added. "Yes, you are growing up and you're not all that much of a kid anymore, but if your granddad walks in here and sees you naked he will spank your pretty white ass all over this house!"

"Aha Mister, so you have noticed my ass and you do think it's pretty!" Katie victoriously replied. "I'm not worried about Grandpa coming in because he went to town to get the vet for old Molly. That old gray mare ain't what she used to be so shouldn't have been mated to a stud this year! Are men like studhorses that have to stick their stiffened poles into any in-heat mare or filly they meet?"

Too late, Katie realized the sexual implications of the question she had unintentionally asked aloud. Although she was acting like a shameless exhibitionist in front of this man, her suntanned face still flamed with embarrassment.

"Oh just forget I asked!" the girl temperamentally added. "Even if Grandpa was here, he couldn't spank my ass for being naked because he's an old man and he wouldn't be able to catch me!"

Suddenly a mischievous glint found a place in Clint's eyes. Two can play this innocent sex-teasing game. Taking another step towards Katie, he teasingly threatened, "Young lady, just because your granddad is not here doesn't mean you can't get an ass-spanking! There is a man here who is a lot younger and quicker than he is."

"You wouldn't dare!" Katie defiantly responded. "Mister, you don't have the right to touch my ass unless I give you explicit permission to do so! I mean, I guess I'd let you touch it if you wanted to, but Clint you're kind of an old fella yourself, so I don't think you could catch me either!"

With the gauntlet of those challenging words thrown down, Katie twirled around and ran towards the safety of her bedroom door. In his girl's heart of hearts she hoped upon hope that the man she loved would chase her. Even more, she prayed a prayer that he would catch her.

Barely-legal teenager the sexy young woman might be, but Clint was finding himself inexplicably drawn toward her. Her flirtatious sexiness was irresistible. The straining erection inside his jeans was begging him to give chase to the sex-teasing piece of feminine ass bouncing and jiggling down the hallway.

Giving in to undeniable temptation, Clint ran after the girl. As the man met the closing bedroom door, he pushed it open against the young woman's protests. Suddenly, she gave up the fight then ran for her bed and dove under the blanketed bedcovers.

Clint stood by the bed and pondered the perplexing situation before him. Did he dare continue this game which had an uncertain ending? While his mind questioned, his eyes wandered around the room. Katie was a country girl rancher's granddaughter, but her bedroom was littered here and about with fluffy, furry, feminine finery.

Speaking of fluffy, furry, feminine finery, Clint's thoughts fixated on his remembrances of a curly bush of fiery red pubic curls. Those proudly displayed curls had seemed to offer an open invitation for him to come out and play as much as he dared.

A closing bedroom door had not stopped this man on his quest toward ass-spanking a teasing girl, so why should the girl expect a few layers of bed covering to stop him!

Grabbing the edge of Katie's blankets, Clint pulled them down and threw them to the foot of the bed. The nude girl attempted to turn away and curl up into a fetal position, but strong, masculine hands flipped her body onto her belly.

Quickly taking a seat on the edge of the bed, Clint's hand smacked the exposed skin of one lily-white asscheek and then he smacked the other. Paying no attention to the squirming, whimpering girl's protests, this man gave the mischievous young lady the ass-whipping she so richly deserved.

Katie protests were genuinely uttered because damnit the spanking hurt! But, painful or not, the man she loved was touching her ass with his wondrous hands! Oh, she loved it! God, she wished, if only, if only her man would touch her somewhere else more gently and with some kind of loving caresses.

While not exactly reading the girl's mind, Clint did begin feeling pangs of guilt. Katie's beautiful ass skin was reddening too much. Without considering the consequences, this man's guilty conscience and tender heart implored him to offer solace to the flesh he was mercilessly molesting.

Bending over, this man offered comfort in a way he had absolutely no premeditated intention of doing. He began kissing Katie's ass. While his hands gently rubbed, his lips tenderly kissed every reddened inch of this girl's beautiful derriere.

Katie's heart and soul were now floating on a fluffy cloud in seventh heaven. The love of her life was actually kissing her with his glorious lips! And, to top it off, he was playing with her nude body with his wandering hands!

Clint's hands were indeed wandering off and doing things he had not consciously given them permission to do. While his lips continued kissing the recovering ass skin, one of his hands was exploring silky smooth legs and his other was investigating the flesh of a sexy soft female back.

Again, with no premeditated deliberation, the hand playing with the girl's back reached under her upper body and cupped a rounded breast. The hand playing with the girl's legs committed the unpardonable offense of delving between her legs and cupping the mound of her swelling pussy!

Katie nearly swooned with delight! Oh goodness, this was more wonderful than her mind could have ever imagined! Her entire body tingled with the fiery anticipation of awakened lust. Oh god, things just couldn't get any better than this!

Katie's last thought came a little too prematurely. Clint's breast and pussy playing hands found a firm handhold under her body and tossed her featherweight form up and over onto her back. And then, oh god, the ass-kissing man did an incredibly astounding thing! The mouth that had been kissing her ass now transferred its affections to her pussy! Dozens and dozens of slippery, saliva-wet kisses hungrily explored this girl's vaginal mound. Not one inch of her virginal flesh went untouched by the man's greedy, pussykissing lips.

Clint Spencer lost all hope of common sense restraint. Pussy lust consumed every ounce of his self-disciplined sense of propriety. The narrow line between right and wrong was blurred beyond seeing. Right, wrong, proper or not, he wanted to eat this teenaged girl's pussy!

In order to get the sexy young woman's pussy into a more appropriate eating position, Clint fell to his knees beside the bed then twisted Katie's legs around toward him and forced them up and wide apart. Burying his head into a furry, swollen mound, this man began eating to his heart's delight.

Katie O'Hara's mind was playing tricks on her. Surely this wasn't really happening! Oh, but yes it was! Clint's mouth had captured her clit. He was kissing it, he was sucking it, and oh mercy he was chewing on it, too! Never in her wildest fantasies had she ever imagined anything could feel so good! The moans and cries of whimpering joy emanating from her mouth was surely alerting her man to the fact that she was a wanton wench with no sense of decency residing in her heart!

Breathing in the intoxicating aroma of sweet, musky, young pussy, Clint's mouth kissed and sucked while his lips licked and explored. Making this wondrous vaginal mound his very own personal plaything, he ate and he played merrily.

Finding his girl's wet vaginal hole, he licked and prodded with his tongue. Female moisture bathed his tickling intruder. Overjoyed was he to find a virginal hymen still intact. This man's sense of personal ownership was becoming more and more urgent. Now he knew that his was the first mouth, lips, and tongue to touch this most sacred of a woman's feminine body parts. God help him for his wickedness, but he wanted his cock to be the first to penetrate into this hallowed sanctuary, too!

As Clint continued to eat Katie's sweet pussy, his mind refused to let go of the fact of how much he wanted to fuck it. Okay, so she was letting him suck her, but would she really want him to go that far? In the back of his mind he knew this bedeviling girl loved him. Well, to tell the truth, he was kinda halfway in love with her, too! If only she wasn't so young. If only she wasn't so naive and innocently pure.

This innocently pure girl might be young and naive, but she nevertheless had the mating instincts of a woman. Entwining her slim fingers into Clint's reddish-blond hair, Katie ground his face against her burning pussy. This was her first pussysucking and she was enjoying it immensely.

Yet, as much as she loved her man's flicking tongue pushing against her hymen, she realized that this wasn't the masculine probe she really wanted inside her vagina. Katie wanted Clint Spencer's cock inside her pussy hole and she wanted her vaginal cavity to be filled with his babymaking semen and sperm!

Clutching two handfuls of hair, Katie viciously pulled the man's voracious, pussyeating mouth away from her aching, drippy wet vaginal mound. "Kiss me, kiss me!" she begged. "Oh Clint, please, please kiss me!"

Springing into a sitting position on the edge of her bed, Katie wrapped her slim fingers around Clint's thick neck and forced his face towards hers. Lips collided in an impassioned, kiss-hungry duel of lust and love. The young woman could taste the tangy musk of her own female juices on the man's wet mouth.

Without taking her lips from his, Katie's hands reached for the snaps on Clint's cowboy shirt. This girl's shirt removal task was complicated by a pair of tit-grabbing hands which were kneading, bouncing, and playing with her dangling breasts.

Finally, Katie had the shirt completely unsnapped. She stripped the garment off and revealed a rugged, rock-hard masculine chest partially covered with downy, reddish-blond hair.

Having no time to stop and admire Mother Nature's masculine handiwork, this single-minded young woman's hands unbelted Clint's cowboy belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Hooking her fingers into the waistbands of both the pants and the underwear, Katie pulled the cock-covering articles of clothing down to the man's knees.

As a ranch girl, Katie had seen horse cocks and bull cocks aplenty in her 18 years of life. But here, standing proudly erect before her eyes was the most magnificent specimen of a human cock this young woman had ever imagined existed! While neither bull nor horse cock long it was nevertheless of an ample length and girth to adequately fill up the vaginal void between a human female's legs.

Taking permission for granted, Katie reached out and captured the manly erection with her two hands. Unsure of the mechanics involved with playing with a cock, this girl went ahead and gave it a shot. By gently fondling and firmly squeezing she soon began to get more comfortable playing with the unfamiliar object. She even became so bold as to bounce the sackfull of testicular prairie oysters hanging between the man's legs. Damn, he was playing with her dangly tits so what right would he have to object to her manual manipulations of his dangly balls!

Katie's mind was assaulted by a persistent urging. Clint had kissed and sucked on her pussy, so why couldn't she kiss and suck on his cock! Without seeking prior authorization, this young lady twisted into a suitable position for cockkissing and began kissing to her heart's contentment.

Recalling some of the embarrassing advertisements she'd seen on TV, Katie giggled. The man attached to the cock she was kissing certainly didn't have any problems with 'erectile dysfunction'! But, if this stiffened erection lasted more than four hours, good god what would she do with it! Surely together they could do something to make it go down by then!

Katie O'Hara had a good girl reputation and, in fact, a good girl she was. But, an indisputable truth nagged at her. The rules say; good girls do not suck cock! So, what is a good girl supposed to do when she desperately wants to have a sample of the feel and the taste of her special man's cock in her mouth?

Katie decided to do just what any good girl in her situation would do. She would ignore the rules! This girl took her man's cock by its stiffened horn and she plopped the beautiful sucker into her mouth.

No one had ever taught Katie about the proper techniques to insure a good cocksucking adventure, but heck, how hard could it be? The cockhead was no different than an extra-tasty Tootsie Pop and the cockshaft was just a super-length Popsicle.

So, this cockhungry girl licked and chewed on her man's Cock Pop and she sucked and slurped on his Cocksicle. Katie decided to agree with her mouthwatering lips. This engorged, blood-racing, meaty erection she was sucking on was the tastiest treat she'd ever had in her mouth! And damnit, if Clint thought she was a bad-girl for sucking his cock, then so be it!

Clint had no such thought running through his mind. Even as his body thrilled at the cocksucking touch of the sexy young lady, his heart told him that Katie was an angelic good girl who had no sin in her soul. If fact, this man was delighted with the knowledge that this young woman must really love him even more than he imagined she did or else she won't dare be doing what she was doing to him! Good god, how could he help but not love her, too!

"Hey Sweetheart," Clint huskily whispered. "While you're down there in the neighborhood, why don't you stop for a minute and pull off my boots and pants? You've gotten naked for me so I'd like to do the same for you."

Reluctantly, Katie released the delicious cock treat from her mouth and followed instructions. This girl had pulled off her granddad's cowboy boots for him hundreds of times, but goodness, she had never removed a lover man's pants!

While removing the boots and jeans, this maturing young woman's wandering mind quizzically wondered. Yes, oh god yes, Clint was undeniably a man, but was he her 'lover'? Technically speaking, didn't a woman have to have a man's cock inside her cunt to meet the defining qualifications of a lover?

Two hands locked themselves under Katie's armpits and pulled upward. A pair of brawny, muscular arms lifted her entire body skyward with the ease of a champion weightlifter lifting a sack of featherweight potatoes. So high was she lifted, she feared her head might hit her bedroom ceiling. What madness was this?

Insanity it might seem, but Clint had an inspired method to his sexual madness. After lifting Katie's nude body to the correct height in front of his face, he captured a swollen nubile nipple with his mouth. Just like a starving baby would do, this man's tit-hungry lips sucked greedily. The other nippled tit protrusion received the same treatment.

MrJack
MrJack
721 Followers
12