The Diversion Ch. 01

Story Info
Oil baron keeps his wife busy with a gigolo.
1.5k words
3.82
45.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

Jerome Halleck was a powerful captain of industry, with some 34 companies in his conglomerate of petroleum interests. He even owned some natural gas companies. He looked ahead, investing in alternative fuels. This ensured that his family would be ready for the change of fuels when oil ran out. He was 76 years old and 4 times divorced, with a track record of womanizing a mile long.

Since he had warned the women in advance that he would sleep around, he did not much like their jealous reactions to his promiscuous lifestyle. Thanks to pre-nups, Halleck had kept most of his wealth intact. Halleck had to use a pill these days to keep up with the girls, but he considered it worth his while to maintain his libido.

He tended to marry not very young "trophy" wives, but middle-aged women. They would be more likely to find him somewhat sexy, especially due to his experience in bed. He liked the MILFs, because they were known to be fertile. He liked to be an "alpha male", still siring children in his 70s.

His latest wife was named Corinne. She was a good 40 years old with children by an earlier marriage and a professed willingness to share and share alike. That was one of his reasons for taking her. She was also honest enough not to feign love. She was looking for a "sugar daddy" and he fit the bill.

Halleck had concerns, however, that she would feel unsatisfied with a husband of his age and inclinations. This was in spite of the potency pills he took, so he thought that he should perhaps ensure that she was happy in his absence. This made him think of the perfect solution: a male escort.

An escort was great for him for several reasons. He would not be taking it personally, as it was just a job. He would insist on a condom, reducing the danger of child born to his wife by another man before she gave Halleck one. He would be available whenever Corinne needed it badly, so she could always count on sex. Moreover, Halleck paid for the services, so he ultimately controlled them.

Halleck sat Corinne down the same night that he decided on this, telling her, "Honey, you know that I am a swinger and I appreciate your acceptance of that fact. I also welcome your overall lack of hypocrisy about this marriage.

"I want you to be happy, since you have done so much for me. I think that if I get to sleep around, so should you. I thought that the best solution would be to hire an escort to please you whenever you need more sex than I can give you. How does that sound?"

Corinne was in virtual shock! She was prepared to accept the status quo, because she liked what Halleck did for her, both in bed and in her checkbook. This was wonderful! He cared about whether or not she was satisfied. It was apparently because she was so reasonable and helpful a wife, especially compared to her predecessors.

This was typical Halleck: fair, honest, and clever, not to mention generous. Her septu- agenerian hubby was a great lover, who always ate her pussy at night. In return, she had made a point of sucking him off, if even she failed on rare occasions to get him erect.

"Yes, honey! I'm very pleased and grateful. I don't know what to say! I will do my best to prove my gratitude, particularly tonight! I would love an escort, since we would have our professions in common. I know that I'm a whore and I don't mind it.

"I take it that you will continue to try for another child? I want to give you one, you know. I understand that gigolo use condoms, so they are a better choice. Thank you so much, Daddy (her pet name for Halleck)!" she exclaimed.

So the couple began arranging to hire a gigolo and soon found him: Uncas Savoy, a tall, biracial man in his 30s. He had muscles of considerable size and a fairly large manhood, to say the least.

Savoy was a little nervous, because this was a big boost to his company's business. He was worried about blowing it for his employers. He was determined, however, to prove himself. On the 1st night of his new assignment, he was all ready for his "date", as the arrangement was technically termed (to pretend it wasn't prostitution).

Corinne was waiting for him, having given her hubby a "good luck, see ya later" kiss as he went out to fuck Jane. She knew that the lawyer was just a casual partner, because Halleck would never marry a person who could represent herself in a divorce case.

"Hey, Mrs. Halleck. It's me, Uncas Savoy. I am your escort tonight," Uncas announced.

She did not say a thing. She seized him, gestured for him to strip, and then started sucking him off. He reached for the rubbers. Getting one out, he reminded her that he had to use it. She grabbed it from him and put it on his cock herself.

She showed an eagerness to begin screwing him that he had not imagined from a 40 year old woman. I guess it's true about their peak, he thought. He'd seen it before, but only once or twice since most of his clients were men.

She sat on his cock rapidly, thrusting it in and out of her pussy as she began to react to its size. Halleck's was 7 inches, but Uncas had a 9 incher. That really impressed her. He was planning to go into porn, as soon as he could make the money to move to California.

She was kissing him while he penetrated her, despite the evident lack of sentiment. She was in heat, not love. That was better for him, because janes that fell for their gigoloes were often trouble, he'd been told.

He grabbed her buttocks while they fucked, working them with his hands and making her even hornier. She was definitely an aggressive lover, possibly even a dom and her libido was clearly more than her old man's, he assumed. That must be why I was hired, he thought.

Uncas then moved her over onto her back, getting her wetter still with the thought of getting pounded so roughly. She liked it hard and he was going to oblige her, as her hubby was paying him well. He rammed her pussy harder still, shoving his cock into her pussy with all of his power and getting her ready for climax.

She came with a superhuman scream and he had to pull out immediately. That way, he could remove the rubber and shoot off on her ass, which she really loved. She even smeared her fingers with it and licked it off them.

"Anything else, ma'am?"

"Yes, can you eat me?"

"That's $50 extra."

"Very well."

"I'll put that on your hubby's tab. He won't mind it, I'm sure."

"Exactly. He loves to have me pleasured that way."

She was soon reeling from the effects of his cunnilingual skills, as he began to ravenously dive into her sex, eating her clam for all of its wonderful taste and smell and making her weak for sure. She was clearly craving an all-nighter, so he began planning to negotiate a price in his head even as the rest of him concentrated on getting her off.

His mouth even moved toward her asshole, teasing her with the possibility of anilingus. She was non-verbally begging him for it, so he gave a hand signal that it would cost another 50 bucks and she mouthed to him that it was OK. Halleck would understand.

His mouth closed in on her butt, spreading the cheeks and then began rimming the crack. He licked the outside of the rectum and ran his tongue along the sides of it. She was being slowly, methodically reamed out and she was dying from the pleasure. It was awesome!

One thing's for sure, she thought: there was not going to be any jealousy now, with her needs so completely covered by Uncas Savoy and Jerome Halleck. They could have as many lovers as they wished. She just wanted to get fucked by both of them.

Corinne finally signaled a last act of the session, before she would bargain over the next- she wanted her ass fucked like crazy! He read her mind, from the way she looked down at her own ass and his cock.

Uncas said, "$100 for anal and once again we require protection."

She nodded her consent and he prepared to get the lube, when she shook her head, pointing to the condoms. She gestured for him to use her the hard way again, which he silently agreed to do for her. He eased his manhood into her bottom and then steadily moved up the pace, getting her so wet that she could barely stand it.

As he kept ruthlessly slamming her pucker, she increased her moans and groans, along with some whimpering, because it did hurt. She was obviously fine with that, because she now came at last, shrieking her climax to high heaven. So ended the 1st session and already she was thinking about the 2nd, which she wanted later that night. Thanks to her husband, she was the happiest whore in the world.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers