The Donkey Cock Man

Story Info
The kookaburra laughed as he listened to the two crows.
1.1k words
3.71
15.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kookaburra laughed as he listened to the two crows telling their stories. The first crow, Charlie, said to her friend, "his cock was massive, it was bigger than the pony down the end of the lane!" Kelly just smiled, and said, "look I saw one last week that was so big that he had to hold it up with two hands before he pushed it in." The two crows continued to talk about what they had seen earlier in the day.

Marty began, "wow, that rim job she just gave him was unbelievable. I think she must have got her tongue at least 3 inches inside his arse. She spent so long running her tongue around the outside of his butt I thought she had a cleaning contract for his butt. And the way he was screaming while she was doing it, she must have a wonderfully talented tongue because he was just crying out for joy and without any chance to draw breath. Of course it would have helped that she had a vice liked grip on his pulsating cock. Mmm, yep I thought she was going to pull it off him the way she was being so rough with him. Yes but he really seemed to like that kinda treatment because he kept saying more, more, please I beg you, give me more."

And Marty asked, "and when she tickled his balls, and ran her nails over them don't you he seemed to like that because he sprayed his cum all over the place. It was like watching a volcano of cream erupt out of a purely pleasured mountain of a man. Well, except, you usually don't have someone running around trying to suck up every bit of lava that's landed. She must have been damn hungry because she looked like she enjoyed licking his butt and eating his cum. Why did she keep saying give me more, I want your cum, all of it, every last drop. Don't they ever feed them humans?"

"Yep sure," said her friend Charlie! "But what about him!" Charlie queried, "once she sucked him hard again. I couldn't believe the show he put on, he stuck that huge donkey cock in her and it created a circus. But to get really him hard, and to warm her up, (I just couldn't believe it) he spent 10 minutes whipping her tits with his huge cock."

Well asked Marty, "there are lots of weird things that happen in life aren't there? So why did he rub his cock all over her face (maybe she was a hungry kinda girl); well I guess I was surprised that she asked him to do that?" Ok said Charlie, so why did she say, "I wanna see that huge cock of yours and feel it all over me?"

"Yep, that's true," said Charlie. "And, um, she did seem to like it when he rubbed his cock all over her face, because she was smiling and trying to lick it all the time! Ok, I admit it, you have me there - she did help by grapping his cock and rubbing it all over her face too; like she was addicted to using it as a face massager," admitted Charlie.

"Well that was before he started whipping her tits with that donkey cock of his," teased Marty. "And, yes he did stop intermittently to rub the head of his cock in circles around her nipples. Yes that is true. Ok, ok, she did tell him to do that. Okay I admit, putting oil all over her tits, and her rubbing the oil in with his donkey cock must have meant she did love it! But, she loved it even more when he stuck his huge donkey cock in her boiling hot pussy. Remember that! It took him a while to get it in her tight pussy. She kept yelling out, push it in you bastard, fill me up, I love it, it makes me feel so wonderful, make me your donkey cock slut, and I wanna feel all that beautiful cream spraying inside me, yes baby all over inside me. You must remember his face, that look of pure lust and contentment?" Marty questioned.

"It no good pretending you can't remember; we crows have fabulous memories, said Marty. "I know you heard her as she kept begging him to go harder, but lucky for her he took it really slow at the start, otherwise I think we may have seen a horrible accident. Once her got warmed up, my goodness, he was like a stream train, he just get going and going. That huge donga of his going in and out, wow it was an amazing sight, you agree don't you," teased Marty.

"Well ok you are pretty close to the truth," admitted Charlie. "However, could you believe how much foul language came out of her mouth when she was cumming the first time? I don't think I knew most of those words until you explained them to me later. I really think him sucking hard on those large nipples of hers was what sent her over the edge the second time. She just couldn't take all that donkey cock hammering," explained Charlie.

And Marty began, "yes I was watching too, well okay, she did seem to like him tickling her ribs just after sucking her nipples. Mmm, she did say, stop it or I gunna cum, but wasn't that the third time she came? Yes I did hear her screaming in bliss. She was throwing herself around a lot when she was laughing; she was uncontrollably horny from what I could see," stated Marty tersely.

"Well, that's true," said Charlie, "but she was even more expressive when she was cumming a fourth time wasn't she; if his cock wasn't so big I don't know how he would have kept it in her the way she was thrashing about in uncontrolled ecstasy. I've never seen a woman cum like that so many times before, in the end she must have cum at least a dozen times. She made such a commotion to start with, but after 10 minutes of carrying on like that I was worried she was going to pass out from the noises she was making. I couldn't believe it, when she just repeated it over and over again - yes I want more, when I tell you to stop, stop, but otherwise just give me more and don't stop you bastard. That was just plain greedy don't you think? What a little slut she was, and all he did was be an accommodating gentleman and kept hammering her like a real gentleman," ridiculed Charlie.

The kookaburra laughed again. Those crows were just so full of crap, always watching any fucking going on in the neighbourhood. What a couple of old perverts. It was a fairly wild session that they had seen today. Even the cockatoos has flown in for a quick look, and they had said later they could believe all the screeching that had been going on. They should talk!