The Dragons Breath

Story Info
Black athlete rapes Asian cheerleader at keg party.
6.6k words
4.27
181.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting down enjoying my lunch today with a bunch of the girls from work. We were talking about the normal topics like we usually talk about. Denise always likes to talk about sex or she finds a way to turn the conversation into some type of sex story. I usually don't like to get myself involved in their sexual discussions. So as the topic turned to sex, I kindly excused myself like I always do. I don't like to engage in sexual conversations because of my lack of experiences. The one experience I did have was horrible. I knew the girls at work would tease me after I would leave the table but I didn't care. I knew most of them were phony with me anyway. They were only nice to me because my Father sat on the board of directors at the company. My father was a wonderful man who adopted me from China when I was just a little girl. I was only 4 years old when I came to America. I don't have any memories of my real parents or of China, nor do I have a desire to go and search for my biological parents. As I was getting up I heard Denise say,

“ There she goes again, every time we talk about sex she runs away.”

I knew she didn't like me, which was fine. I didn't like her anyway. But, I was getting a little sick of her comments. What really ticked me off was the laughter of the other girls at the table. I don't know what possessed me but I turned around and said,

“ I'm not running away from the conversation, its just that I don't like to talk about such things.”

Denise then replied sarcastically, “ Yeah right… its ok, you've probably never been with a man…. you're probably still a virgin.”

All the girls started laughing out loud. I was a little embarrassed, because they weren't laughing with me, they were laughing at me. Even though my feelings were hurt, I smiled and sat back down at the table.

“ Look I'm not a virgin…. You ladies love talking about sex…you guys wanna hear about one of my sexual adventures.”

“ Ooooohhh…. Little miss goodie goodie, is going to tell us a story…well lets hear It.,” said Denise.

All the other girls smiled and sat up. Their eyes light up…I sat down and smiled and motioned them into a tighter group.

Then I said, “Are you sure you guys want me to tell you one of my stories?”

“ Hell yeah, tell us, yeah tell us…” they all responded.

Well… if they wanted to her a sex story, I hope they where prepared for this one.

“ Ok Guys here we go…don't interrupt me or I'll leave something out ok.”

I took a deep breath and then I began telling my story.

When I was senior in high school I tried out for the cheer leading team.

“ You were a cheerleader?” one of the girls said shockingly.

“ Yes…come on…. don't interrupt ok.”

Denise hushed all the girls and gave them a glaring look, which meant for them to shut up.

Well, anyway…. I made the team, which really shocked a lot of people, including myself. It was the first time in my life that I was ever really part of a team. There was this one guy on the team who I had a huge crush on. His name was Drake. He was huge, he was about 6ft tall with giant muscles and he was really good looking and he was Black. Drake played offense and defense for the team. He played fullback on offense. But he was feared throughout the county for his defensive play. He was the middle linebacker, which I was told one had to be the meanest and toughest guys on the team play that spot. Drake was all state two years in a row. Only the teachers called him by his given name. Everyone else called him Dragon. He was given that name because of the way he would destroy opposing running backs. People would say he hit people with great fury.

When I said that he was black, there eyes lit up even wider and I could see a few of them stirring around in there seats.

All the other girls on the team loved Drake; he was one of the most popular boys in the whole school. One day while I was at my locker he walked up to me and we spoke for the first time. He came up behind me and said,

“Hey sexy, I heard you made the cheer leading team…Congratulations!”

I was shocked. I was shocked because I didn't even think he knew I existed. What really got to me was what he said. It was the first time anyone had ever called me sexy. I wore glasses back then and I dressed very conservatively. I was smiling from ear to ear. He smiled back and as quickly as he appeared he disappeared. Drake was not only the best athlete in the entire school he was also very smart. He wasn't a dumb jock. He was in high honor roll classes.

We had our home games on Friday nights and after every game, if the team won there was a big party. During that week every time I would pass Drake in the school hallway he would smile at me. I swear I could feel my knees buckling every time we passed each other. Some of my girlfriends would tease me after he would pass cause they knew how he made me feel. Boys never smiled at me or made eyes at me before. All these feelings were very new to me and I loved it. Deep down I knew that there was no way in hell Drake would ever ask me out. Half the girls in school were drooling over him. I knew he could have anyone he wanted.

Well…we won the game that Friday night. Everyone was excited and jumping up and down. The players were running off the field smiling and screaming like crazy. We were doing our victory cheers and stuff. Everyone was talking about going to the big keg party that they were going to have at Josh's house. My friend Ashton asked me if I was going to go to the party. I told her I didn't think so. I had never been to a keg party.

While I was talking to Ashton, she smiled and winked her eye. When I turned around Drake was standing behind me smiling.

“ Hey Mia…. are you coming to the party tonight.”

I thought I had gone to heaven. I didn't even know he knew my name. I was speechless and didn't know what to say.

“ Oh umm…. I would go, but I wasn't invited.”

I was so nervous; it was the only thing I could think of. Drake started laughing.

“ Girl you're part of the team, you don't need an invitation…but if you need an invitation…I'm inviting you personally”

I didn't know what to say. Covered in dirt, mud, and sweat, Drake looked goooodddd. He just looked massive in his football uniform.

“ So…Ill see yeah there,” he said smiling.

“ Oh ……yeah.” And as soon as I said that he took off for the locker room.

I called home and asked my mother if it was ok If I hung out with some of the girls after the game. She was actually excited because I rarely went out. My mother had been trying to get me to go out for a long time. She told me to have fun and to call her if I needed a ride home.

I was going to change out of my cheer leading uniform when one of the other cheerleaders asked me if I was going to the party. I told her that I was gonna go. She then told me that cheerleaders have to wear their uniforms to the parties after the game. She said it was tradition.

I got a ride with some of the other girls to the party. When we got to Josh's house it seemed like the party was well under way. Josh was Jewish and his parents where loaded. Josh's house was more like an estate. His father was a CEO of some large computer software company. His parents where divorced and his father traveled a lot. Josh basically lived in that giant house by himself with the maid and butler. He paid them off to keep quiet about the parties. Josh's house was spectacular. One of the girls told me that the house had 14 bedrooms. When we pulled into driveway, which looked like a parking lot, I was stunned. There were two houses on the property. The main house was three stories tall. The guesthouse, which was just off to the right was bigger then my own house.

There were kids everywhere, drinking and smoking cigarettes. The music sounded like thunder coming from the house. I was excited, all the popular kids where there. I never thought I would ever be part of anything like this. As soon as I entered the house I could smell marijuana.

After about five minutes, the girls I got a ride with from the game drifted off into their cliques. There must have been a hundred people in that house. The music was fast and so was the pace of the party. Then I heard a lot of noise and the sound of girls screaming. Then I heard what I thought was water splashing. I was curious. I walked through the door, and once again I was amazed. Josh had an indoor swimming pool. There were at least another forty kids in the pool.

I saw Drake in the pool picking up girls and throwing them around. When he noticed me by the door he quickly stopped what he was doing and came out of the pool. I could feel my knees shaking as he walked over to me.

“ What's up girl…I knew you'd make it…. did you bring a suit?”

“ Um…no…I…I didn't know Josh had a pool.” I replied.

It seemed like whenever I opened my mouth around Drake I would stutter. Then he said,

“ This is some house…. If I ever make it to the pros I'm going to buy a house just like this one.”

With every word that came out of his mouth he got closer to me. Before I knew it I was staring up at his muscular chest. His body was a work of art. His black skin complemented and accentuated his physique. We started talking but is was very difficult to hear what he was saying. The whole scene was like a zoo. Drake gently reached for my hand, and then he whispered in my ear.

“ Come on…lets go somewhere quiet.”

We walked pass the bar, Drake grabbed a couple of beers and grabbed my hand again. We walked down a long hallway. There were a couple of the guys on the team standing in front of the stairs. There was another couple in front of us. When they got to the front of the stairs, one of the guys said,

“ Sorry homeboy… Only players are allowed upstairs.”

Drake started laughing, I got a little nervous. Drake whispered in my ear.

“ Don't worry, Josh only lets guys on the team upstairs.”

When he whispered in my ear I felt his warm hot breath go through my entire body. As we passed the boys on the stairs, something told me that tonight was going to be a night that I would never forget.

As we walked passed some of the doors, you could hear people in some of the rooms. I thought I heard some moaning but I wasn't sure. Drake was so nice he put his arm around me and told me how cute I looked in my uniform. I was not used to any type of compliments, especially coming from the hottest guy at our school. We talked all the way down to the last room on the right. When Drake opened the door it was dark. I thought for sure it was going to be a bedroom. When he flicked the light switch on, I was relived to see that this was a recreation room. The room was all white and was flooded with lights. It was so bright in there it hurt my eyes at first. There was a pool table in the middle of the room. There was also some work out equipment in the back of the room. To the left was a giant black leather couch.

We sat down on the couch and started talking, Drake popped open the beers and handed me one. I had never had a beer in my life. I said,

“ No thanks ….I don't drink.”

“ Oh…well that's cool…. I don't like it when girls are all drunk anyway,” he said to my surprise.

I would have never expected that from him. I thought guys loved to get girls drunk. As we talked he seemed to be getting closer and closer. I was doing my best to remain cool. Then while I was in mid sentence rambling on, he kissed me. It was my first kiss from a boy. I smiled and so did he. Then he put his beer down and kissed me again. Each kiss lasted a little longer and before I knew it he was sticking his tongue in my mouth. His lips where soft and just totally engulfed mine. I couldn't believe I was kissing the hottest boy in the school. We kissed like that for a few minutes. I was basically learning how to French kiss as we progressed.

Suddenly I felt him moving around and then I felt one of his giant hands palm my breast. It was incredible, He was such a massive man but his touch was tender and gentle. I knew I should push his hand away but it felt so good, and I didn't him to know that he was the first guy to ever touch my breast. Then he slipped his hand under my sweater and started palming my breast over my bra. He was real smooth. I know he's probably done this to a lot of girls. And again I didn't stop him. He started kissing me along my neck. The thing I remember at that moment was how his hot breath felt on my neck. I was feeling things that I never felt before. He was so nice and gentle with me. His hands massaged my breasts causing my nipples to get nice and hard.

I was so focused on how his hot breathe felt that I didn't realize that his hand was on my bare thigh. I only had on my cheerleader outfit. Then I felt a hand slowly gliding up my thigh toward my pussy. When his fingers touched my pussy, I immediately closed my legs locking his hand from going any further.

“ Ah…No…Drake…. Stop…” I moaned into his ear.

I knew what he wanted to do. But I just wanted to kiss. I didn't want him to finger me or anything like that.

He whispered into my ear. “ What's the matter Mia, You don't like me baby?”

“ No Drake…I like you, but…but…I just cant.” I whispered back.

“Come On Mia, let me touch it…you got me going baby…. let me just touch it.”

At this point I started to get nervous. I put my hand on his hand that was still trapped between my legs and tried to move his hand. I pushed gently at first, then I pushed his hand with all of my might and it didn't move an inch. He smiled and laughed. But this time his smile was accompanied by an evil little grin.

“Come on Drake… Stop it, I think we better stop now…ok…. I don't want to… ok”

Then his forearm tensed up and he pushed his hand a little further. When I felt his fingertips touch my panties and split my pussy lips I got scared.

“ Come On Mia, Why are you acting like a baby…look how hot your pussy is.”

I knew he was telling the truth, from the time I had enter the room I could feel something going on down there.

“ Stop It Drake Please…. I'm a virgin…. And I don't want to do it.” I pleaded with him while trying to remove his hand from between my legs.

“ Well how about sucking my dick, I need it bad.”

“WHAT!!!!” I shouted.

I couldn't believe he just asked me to suck his dick. I was no longer scared I was angry.

“No way…how dare you ask me to do that…. I'm not a slut you know…I think I better leave.”

I pushed his hand from between my legs and stood up. Before I could take one step forward. I felt my hair being yanked at the top of my head.

“ Where the fuck do you think you're going? Sit your sorry ass down Bitch,” he shouted.

I fell back onto the couch. I was going to scream. He quickly covered my mouth. I was terrified. My whole body started shaking. His hand quickly went up my skirt and covered my entire pussy. The beautiful smile that once dawned his face was gone.

“ You little fucking cunt…Why the fuck did you come up here with me…you know I don't play that shit.”

The tears were rolling down my eyes at this point and I didn't know what to do. I didn't come up there to have sex. I just wanted to hang out with him.

“ Are you going to scream?…Are you going make any noise?…If you make a sound…I swear to God, I will slap the shit out of you ….ok…ok,” he growled.

His hand covered my face and my mouth. I couldn't breathe so I quickly nodded my head and he moved his hand.

“ Do you know how many of those little cunts downstairs would love to be up here with me?”

“Drake please, I'm sorry… I didn't know that's what you wanted…please let me go. I just want to go home.”

Never in my life did I ever think I would find myself in this position with a boy.

“ Ok…I'll let you go…. I'll let you go, after you suck my fucking dick…stupid ass bitch…you suck my dick and I'll let you go.”

“ Please Drake, don't do this to me…. I'm sorry…. I'm sorry…Please…I don't want to suck it.” I begged.”

I was scared and confused. I have never sucked a boys cock before. What if I did it wrong? What if he didn't like it? What was he going to do to me if I didn't do it? The “what ifs” raced through my mind. I was not prepared for an event like this. Then I felt Drake rubbing my pussy. I tried to squeeze my legs together but he was way to strong. All I had on was a pair of white cotton panties under my cheerleader skirt. Drake was lying on top of me crushing me into the couch. I felt his finger digging into my crotch.

“ Please Drake don't. …Please stop.” I begged.

He tried to kiss me but I moved my head away. His face was close to mine. He was breathing heavy. Then he moaned when his finger found the edge of the crotch of my panties.

“ Agggghhhh….aggggghhhhh.” he moaned when his fingers touched my bare pussy lips. Then I felt his finger part my pussy lips. Then I felt one of his thick fingers trying to enter my pussy. In my attempt to move his massive body off me, my legs spread slightly and then I felt it. His finger just sunk right into my virgin pussy. Then I felt something that was even more frightening. It was his breath. As his finger sunk into my pussy he exhaled and I swear his breath burned the side of my neck.

“ Mmmmmm…. yeah baby…that's what I'm talking about…your pussy feels so fucking good…. You know you wanna fuck me…Stop front’in.”

He started sliding his finger in and out of my pussy. I prayed to God that he would regain his senses and stop what he was doing. I started crying while he fingered me. I hoped he could feel my tears on his bare chest and realize that I was truly scared and that I didn't want to do this. While I shed my tears I couldn't ignore what was going on between my legs. Each time he sunk his finger in my cunt he brushed his thumb past my clit. He started fingering me faster and faster, the more he fingered me the more relaxed my legs seemed to get. I don't know if I was getting tired of fighting him or what. But I relaxed my legs and let him do what he wanted. I was hopeful that he would get tired of this and let me go.

“ That's it baby just relax…. Let The Dragon, take care of you,” he moaned into my ear.

“ Drake please stop…. I…. I…I wanna go home…. please stop,” I cried into his chest.

“ Come On Mia, look how wet your pussy is girl.”

Then he pulled his hand out of my pussy and brought it up to my face. His fingers were all shiny and coated with my pussy juice. I was so embarrassed.

“ See what I'm talk’in about …look at that shit girl…you really need to stop front'in.”

Then he put his fingers in his mouth and started licking my pussy juice off the tips of his fingers. I was just disgusted. I put my head down cause I didn't want to look at him anymore. Then he rammed his finger in my cunt. This time the pain was intense. I screamed and he quickly covered my mouth. He started plunging his fingers in and out of my pussy.

“ You see, I tried to be nice to you…why you acting up! Fuck this bullshit…I know how to shut your fucking ass up.”

He stepped back and closed his fist. I thought he was going to punch.

“ NO…Drake…. Please I…I…I'll be quiet…don't hit me… please.” I cried.

He closed his fist and lunged forward. I threw my hands up and braced myself to be punched. But he didn't punch me. He brought his fist close to my face and pressed it against my jaw. He brought is face close to mine. And again the dragons breath burned my skin as he spoke,

"Look here girl…Were gonna have a little fun…and I don't want to hear a fucking peep."

“ Drake please… I'll do what you want…. just don't hit me…please.” I said trembling with fear.

“ Have you ever sucked a dick before?…huh…. have you ever sucked on a cock?”

I knew at that moment that he wasn't going to let me go unless I sucked his dick.

“ No…I've never done that.” I replied…. then he said,

12