The Dream

Poem Info
256 words
0
2.1k
00
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunamoon37
Sunamoon37
14 Followers

I lie here in my empty bed dreaming of you. Aching for you, My hand clutches the pillow you dreamed on just a few short weeks ago. I wonder if you miss me. I beg to hear the soft timber of your voice to the darkness. Its so hard to relax and sleep . You should be with me as we drift off together. A dream begins to form.

My mind can see you walking along the cobbled beach, the breeze sending chills down your arms and your exalted by it. You give gifts of peace to the ocean and she welcomes you home. Whispers on the wind that you were missed as the waves reach the shores.

I imagine that we sit on the shore and watch the waves dip and flow as quietly as the tides guide themselves safely to the beach of broken shells, sand and pebbles. You lean back into me as I hold you safely, tightly within my arms, feeling you relax and let love fill your heart as you are home again. Nothing can break the loving spell as the hours quietly pass and we watch the sunrise as one.

The dream fades and I realize I am alone with no soft timber of your voice to ease my sorrow. There is no intoxicating scent to smell. No heat to warm the coolness of my skin from the warmth of yours wrapped around me. Just an empty soul who calls your name in the darkness.


© Sunamoon 9/2008

Sunamoon37
Sunamoon37
14 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Poem