The Dream Chest

Story Info
Looking for the dream chest.
7.4k words
4.63
63.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a soul in the long hallways of the University on a Saturday afternoon. I was trying to figure out where this office area had been. I opened doors on the sides, and found one leading to a cluster of offices which could have been the right place. I was probably going further than I should have, when I heard a voice behind me.

- Can I help you?

The voice was not downright aggressive but a little bit challenging.

- I'm sorry.

- Are you lost?

The lady who was talking to me was a nicely plump, professional looking woman in her early fifties.

- Yes and no. Please let me explain... About ten years ago I was working in this area; it is a kind of a pilgrimage if you will.

- Ten years ago?... I was the manager of this area?

- Were you?.. Maybe you can help me?...

- Maybe...

As I was using charm combined a respectful attitude, she slowly warmed up to me.

- About ten years ago, I worked here for a short while. During this period I took a week long spreadsheet class; it was a fairly new concept back then. In this class there was this very nice lady; we got along great and I'd love to see her again.

She smiled.

- Oh I see... but I don't think I can help you looking for past romances.

- Oh no that's not it. This lady was a very respectable lady probably in her late fifties. She was very nice with me and we had a very friendly week. I have been thinking of connecting with her ever since and I let the years passed. Now that I have some time in my hands, I'm taking the opportunity.

She looked at me. It seemed like she was doing a quick mental calculation, trying to guess my age now and figure it out 10 years earlier. I was around 32 then. Actually when I said "that's not it", I had lied somehow; I was not looking for a past romance but pretty close to it. But I will explain later.

- I do remember sending several members of my department to this spreadsheet class. What was her name?

With a sheepish look, I told her:

- I don't remember her name, and she would probably not remember mine either.

- Can you describe her?

She was warming up to my quest and was playing along.

- I can try. I told you she he was in her late fifties, very proper, white hair, nice grand-motherly look, intelligent face, around 5-4 I would say, nice and smooth features.

- I see; actually it could be more than one person; could you give me any other physical characteristic?

She saw I hesitated...

- hum?...

- I'm sorry, I'm wondering whether it's appropriate to tell you what I have in mind.

She smiled...

- Go ahead, I won't repeat it to anybody.

- Well this lady had a sizable chest.

- Oh... I see. Yes I do know her.

- That's wonderful!

- But well, you see. I can't really give you any information about her without her consent.

- Yes I do completely understand.

...

- If I gave you my card, do you think you could call her and tell her that I asked you about her. And then she can choose to call me or not.

- That sounds reasonable.

I gave her my card, making sure that both my work and home phone number were listed.

- Anything else I should tell her?

- Basically what I just told you, that we were in this class together, that we had a good friendly time, that I had a very good memory of her, and that I'd loved it if she called me back.

- OK I'll do that.

- Thank you very much! And you...?

I asked her a bunch of polite questions about herself and her work, not prying, giving just the right amount of interest. I think she would not have minded if it had lasted longer, and in other circumstances I might have pursued; but I didn't want to get distracted from my quest at this point.

And now it's high time to tell you about this quest!

A long time ago I was indeed in a software class and there was this lovely lady who had a sizable chest, very sizable chest... actually enormous chest. And yes my quest was for for the lady carrying the chest... She was around 55, I would say. I had spent the whole week in the class, checking her out, trying to imagine how her boobs would look without clothes, trying to see them from different angles. Her big breasts were filling up the room and it seemed like there was nothing else in it but these two wonderful heavy tits.

At night, while lying down close to my skinny wife, I was dreaming of what I had seen during the day. How her boobs were pushing on the fabric of her shirt, wondering how it would feel to hold them. Actually not plural, just one tit; it would not be possible to hold two. How my extended hand would only be able to get part of it, how wonderful it would feel to suck on them. And I would fall asleep with them in my mind.

I wanted to be faithful to my wife even though things were far from being perfect. The class ended and I let the lady of my dreams go without saying a word to her. Her memory remained with me at night for a while, but her souvenir faded, and she was replaced by more recent encounters. Once I think I got a glimpse of her in a store but could not chase after her right then. She came back to visit me in my dreams the few following nights and then that was the end of it. Although somehow whenever I saw the Lotus 123 logo, my mouth would water and some agitation would start in my underwear.

Ten years and a rough divorce had passed since then; and she came back into my dreams. As I was single again these wonderful tits were now in the realm of the possible, and I considered bringing her in my real life. Could I find her? By then she was probably way over 60, retired, gone... It was unlikely that I would ever come close to finding her, especially as I didn't know her name nor anything significant about her. But remembering the volume of her breasts, how they expanded between her and her desk, how they illuminated the room we were in, I decided to give it a try anyway.

That's what I was thinking of, while searching in the University hallways; my mouth dry, my body in a kind of a secondary state, hoping little but so excited by the small possibility. And now it was turning out that it might work. I spent the next few nights falling asleep, dreaming of being smothered by these giant breasts.

Two weeks later I was starting to consider that the quest had failed and take it off my mind. But I received a phone call.

- Hello this is Margaret X. You talked to my former manager at the University about me. I'm wondering what this is about.

Her, on the phone! I was imagining her arm crossed on her big chest while listening to her voice. She did not sound very friendly but I could understand that she would be concerned. I tried to put away the image of her breasts and concentrate on making her feel safe instead.

- Yes my name is Mitch .... About ten years ago I worked at the university for a short period of time, and we were in a spreadsheet class together. I was sitting right behind you and we had a very friendly week. We helped each other with the assignments. I think I made you laugh; but maybe you were just being polite.

- Oh...

Her tone started to soften up... I was pushing things a little bit here. It is correct that I was sitting behind her but not directly behind her. An aisle separated us, which was providing me a view of the side of her big left boob, and we only smiled at each other a few times without real interaction otherwise.

- I was in my early thirties, I am tall, around 6-2, and I was 32 and kind of blond back then.

Note that I was following golden rule #1 when you are talking to large ladies, do not mention that you are thin!

- I cannot say that it rings a bell; maybe if I saw you.

I took this as my clue.

- I'd love to have a cup of coffee with you, would you care to do that?... maybe at Barnes and Noble an afternoon some time.

- I guess I could...

We did set up a time for Thursday afternoon at 5:00pm ten days later.

- Sounds great! So see you next week at B&N.

- See you then.

........

On the said Thursday I was there at B&N at 4:30pm. I wanted to make sure not to miss her; after all I was the one who remembered her so well! But her chest could have shrunk or worse; or she could hide it somehow; although in her case unless she was a magician, I doubt that she could hide it. I tried to take a tour of the place and positioned myself so I could see the door.

At 4:55pm two ladies came in. One of them had a magnificent bosom and looked very much like my dream chested lady as I remembered her, a lovely older lady with a very substantial front; if she had been alone I would have definitely asked her. But she was with a friend and "Margaret" hadn't said anything about coming with a friend.

So I hesitated and waited for a while while glancing at these two ladies. They looked fidgety, talking to each other, looking at their watches as if they were looking for some one. What if it was her? Finally after 2 minutes I decided to ask.

- Pardon me, are you Margaret?

- Yes, so you must be Mitch.

She stood up to shake my hand.

- I'm sorry, I thought I had recognized you but as you were with your friend (friendly glance at "the friend") I thought I was mistaken.

- No problem, and sorry for confusing you

She said with a smile.

- Here is my friend Donna ...

She didn't give any explanations as to why Donna was there but it seemed obvious enough. Being alone with a stranger could make one nervous.

- Please sit down.

- I will but do you want me to get you a drink first?

I took the orders and went to get the drinks. While in line I was about 15 feet from them facing in the right direction and I could look at her without making it obvious. They were both sitting looking away from me at a 45 degrees angle. Her friend Donna was on the left; and Margaret was on the right, providing me with the same 45 degrees rear view of her chest I had admired ten years before. They were talking to each other and she had her elbows on the table. Her chest was big indeed, my memory hadn't lied. In my memory she was mostly wearing white shirts; today she was wearing a light blue one with a jacket now hanging on the chair. From where I was I could see her breast resting on her belly and pushing on the shirt. She also had a dark skirt on so I couldn't really see how her butt was resting on the chair but it seemed it was nicely cushioning her weight.

Her face didn't seem to have changed much either. Her hair was still white, she didn't have any glasses so I take it she was probably wearing contacts. Her face was smooth as is the case most often for folks carrying a lot of weight. She didn't seem to wear much make up.

- Thank you...

- You're welcome.

They wanted to pay me back but I insisted on treating them.

We had a nice conversation. I explained what I was doing, my life situation. I managed not to talk too much about my divorce which is so easy to get into and really doesn't bring anything to anybody. Donna was a nice plump lady and participated in the conversation as a nice discreet chaperon. I could have been attracted to her but she paled in comparison with Margaret.

During this conversation I was really trying to focus, and not drool over this dream chest; trying to ignore the two huge mounds of flesh hanging in front of me and calling me by name.

- Mitch we know you like us. Mitch you can't have us yet but maybe you will, and maybe you won't....

I sat on Margaret's right side, still being able to admire her attributes. Sometimes she would move forward and her boobs would come rest on the table. As a reaction the breasts would seem to want to jump upwards, while trembling, taking some time to settle down.

Finally we parted. Except for having a good friendly and fun time, and having somehow established that we were three decent and respectable human beings, we hadn't made any plans at all.

- Well it was really nice to see you again. I'm sorry to say that I don't remember our time together in the class even though you'd think it would be hard to forget a handsome man like you.

I blushed.

- You're too kind. And it's good that you don't remember me; it helps keeping me humble.

I could sense that she liked what I said.

And off we went. I told them I'd stay a little bit more to check some books. I waved at them as they exited which gave me an excuse to check Margaret's rear; it was not as much a prominent feature as her chest but was still nice, wide and round. If I were to put my face on it, I certainly would not have any complaints.

I was very tempted to follow them to see where she lived, but there was the danger of getting caught which would destroy my chances otherwise. I just had to hope that she would call again as she still hadn't given me her phone number.

Two days later on Saturday morning she called.

- Hello Mitch this is Margaret.

- Hello Margaret, that's so nice to hear you.

- It was very nice of you to invite me to B&N. I had a very good time. It's not very often that I do anything unusual like this.

- Well thank you for coming; it was my pleasure.

- I hope you didn't mind that I came with Donna. I was a little bit nervous about coming alone and I asked her at the last minute.

- Not at all; I understood completely.

She was hesitating on the other end. As she was the caller I decided to let her state her business.

- Well would you mind coming to my house for tea? You probably have other things to do than entertain old ladies but I'm asking you just in case.

- I'd love to. What day did you have in mind?

- Well...

Now it was time to help her.

- I am free this late afternoon. Would 5:00pm work for you.

- That would be very nice.

She gave me the directions to her house and we said good bye.

At 5:05pm I was parking in her drive-way. I got out of the car, took the nice bouquet that I had just purchased, went to the door and rang the bell.

- Hello M... Oh you brought me some flowers, how nice of you!

She took the flowers and held my arm in her fat hand.

- Thank you so much. Let me take care of them and then I'll give you a hug. You will allow me to give you a hug?

- It will be my pleasure!

(You probably don't know how much of a pleasure it will be)

- But please come in. Just follow me.

I closed the door and followed her, having the pleasure to see her wide rear end from up close. She took care of the flowers on the kitchen counter, put them in a vase and set up the vase on her dining room table.

- There they will be doing great. Now let me hug and kiss you. With her 5-4 feet against my 6-2 she was really quite shorter than me; she raised herself and put her hands around my neck and hung herself, letting me feel the full pressure of her chest on my belly; how wonderful! I could smell her nice feminine odor. But then she said..,

- Oh you're too tall, or I'm too short. I need a stool or something... actually the stairs should do. Please come

She said while giggling. And she went to the stairs and walked on the first step.

- There it should work now,. Come and give me a hug.

She didn't need to beg me and I came promptly. She was still lower but it was more comfortable for both of us. She held me tight, and kissed me on the cheek close to the corner of my mouth. Her boobs were so big and still firm, I could feel them all over my chest and belly. I was fighting the temptation to move my mouth on hers and pressing her more on me. My dick was starting to wake up.

She stopped and said

- I'm sorry, I exaggerate. I was so happy with your flowers. It's been a while since I got any. My late husband was not the type to come home with flowers and we had been married for a long time.

- I'm very glad you liked them.

- Now let's sit down on the couch and talk while sipping tea. Actually will tea work for you?

- It will be perfect.

The cups, silverware, milk and scones were already on the coffee table next to the couch.

- Please sit down while I bring the tea.

We both sat on the couch, sideways so we could face each other. We talked about her husband, her life then, her life now. She was actually fairly happy in general, not minding her solitude too much, appreciating the fact that she was her own master in her little house.

During the conversation, my eyes were glancing at her chest. There was no cleavage to be seen but the light green dress was showing all the curbs. While talking she would move her body and her breasts would be animated, pushing out, coming back in. I also loved when she laughed. Besides the sound of her pleasant laugh coming from her, underneath her belly and boobs, I could see her nice round belly shaking and her boobs shaking on top.

At some point as she was telling of a sad moment in her life, I took her hand in mine; and then rested it on her big thigh close to her belly. It was not her breast but I could feel her softness.

We had a very good time. I left after a reasonable amount of time and thanked her very much.

- It was my pleasure you know. I don't get visits of handsome men very often.

- You are way too kind with me.

At the door we gave each other a quick hug.

On Monday I mailed her a card.

"Thank you so much for the time spent with you on Saturday. Your house is very nice, the food and drink excellent and the company wonderful! And of course I love the sensual kisses from this sexy Lady. Hug and kisses Mitch"

I wondered whether I was going too far with this "sexy Lady". She called me on Wednesday night.

- Mitch it was so sweet of you to send me this card. It almost made me cry. Good thing you added this joke at the end.

- But it was not a joke you know.

- You silly man.

- Yes you are very sexy and your kisses are very sensual.

- You are silly indeed. But I love hearing that nevertheless.

- Good.

- Would you come back again for tea.

- I'd love too.

- Would this Saturday afternoon work again?

- Yes

- Same time?

- Yes, I'll be there.

Again I was there on Saturday with another bouquet of flowers.

- Oh you didn't have to.

- But I wanted to.

- I see. You just did it so you could get a kiss and a hug.

- You caught me!

- That's OK, I love that you're doing it, for the flowers and for your wanting the kiss and hug. But let's arrange those beautiful flowers first.

She did and then took me by the hand and brought me to the stairs. This time, she gave me a kiss square on the mouth. She giggled.

- Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Not wanting to be outdone, I pulled her tighter and kissed her with my mouth half open forcing her to open hers a little bit and pushed my way through for two seconds, meanwhile feeling her boobs on me.

- Sorry I couldn't help myself.

We both laughed, and we kept holding and rubbing each other, getting away and coming back as if we couldn't leave. Meanwhile I was feeling the softness and the volume of her boobs and I was about ready to go further when she abruptly broke the embrace and said, a little bit shortly.

- Let me get the tea ready, it'll take a minute.

While she was getting ready I was looking at her. She was wearing her same signature shirt which was just a little bit too small for her size, was being tightened by her breasts and helped give a good idea of the huge package underneath. The shirt was white this time.

She came and sat down. I tried to take her hand but she didn't let me. I sensed her guard up and accepted it. So I settled with a nice conversation. As soon as I stopped pushing she relaxed again. During our talk she touched my thighs and my hands. I was letting her be and was enjoying her touch even if I very much wanted to touch her myself.

Finally it was time for me to go.

- Thank you again. Now would you care to come to my place next time?

- How far is your place?

12