The Dunes

Story Info
Fun at the dunes.
1.3k words
3.21
15.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being around Edward in public is hard. Why? Well, it's hard keeping my hands off him. I mean, a little bit of public displays of affection are ok. Like holding hands, hugging. A little kissing. But I'm talking about wanting to touch him all the time I'm with him. Touching his cheek, running my hands over his chest, running my fingers through his hair. Yes, those would be ok, but I wouldn't be able to stop there.

I would have to grab a handful of his hair and pull him to me and kiss him hard and deep with lots of tongue contact. Run my hands over his chest and down to grab a handful of ass cheek and back around the front to get a nice handful of his balls and squeeze his cock. The man just doesn't know what he does to me. Or maybe he does.

One day we were at the dunes and I was watching Edward and his friend Devin work on Devin's quad. Of course there was a lot of banter going on. Comments that could be taken a different way than they were said, and they often were. A lot of sexual innuendos. A lot of smart ass comments. That was all well and good. That we all felt comfortable enough around each other to be that way.

But then Edward had to kick it up a notch. Devin had to run to a friends camper to see if they had something for the quad. I was sitting at the picnic table and Edward came and stood beside me. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back an 'evil' grin.

"Am I too close?" he asked.

As I was saying "No", he turned so that he was facing me and stepped in so he was touching my leg, which put his nice bulge right in my face.

"Are you sure I'm not standing too close?" he asked again in his low sexy voice that really turned me on, while swiveling his hips.

I cleared my throat and said, "Not at all," while I moved to sit on my hands. He chuckled an evil little sound and backed up.

Devin came back about that time so Edward turned to help him work on the quad some more. It was SO tempting to grab his ass as he walked away. Hrm. Things went on like this for a while. Devin would have to go get something, Edward would tease me. The sexual tension between us was building. I'm pretty sure Devin could pick up on this.

At one point, the guys realized that Devin would need some things they didn't have. Edward said maybe one of the guys there at the dune campsite would have what they needed, but Devin said he would go to town to get what he needed. He wanted to get some lunch anyway. After asking us if we wanted anything, Devin left. He gave Edward a big smile and a wink before he left.

Edward knelt down to mess with some parts for a few minutes, then looked up at me and smiled.

"What's the matter sweets? Having trouble with something?"

"Yes, you won't hold still so I can get a picture of you."

So he stopped what he was doing and gave me a great smile. I snapped the picture and then he jumped up and the next thing I knew, he was standing in front of me. He reached for my hands and pulled me up from the bench, standing just an inch or so away from me.

"Is that ALL you're having trouble with, my pet?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"No, no it's not," I said almost breathless. Edward knew it was my time and that it makes me extra, easily excitable.

He took me by the hand and led me in the camper. He had me sit on the bed as he closed the blinds and turned on the fan. It got hot in there fast in more ways than one. He stood in front of me and I tugged his shorts down, followed by his underwear. His stiff member almost smacked me in the face. I couldn't wait any longer. I leaned forward to kiss the plump head. Then I started swirling my tongue on it. Teasing him. Then I took him in my mouth. All of him. I sucked him for a while and then I stood up, wound my fingers in his hair and pulled him to me for a kiss. It started gentle and quickly deepened.

While he was kissing me, Edward gently pushed me back on the bed while he knelt in front of me. Then he took off my shirt and removed my bra. He took one hardened nipple in his mouth while he pinched the other one in his hand. Then he took the other in his mouth. After teasing each hard peak, Edward kissed me again.

"Let me at that pussy." he said and started to push me back.

I took his face in my hands and said, "No."

"No?" he asked mildly shocked. "Why not?"

"You know why." I said.

Then I pulled him to me and kissed him again. He backed me up in the bed a little then had me lie back. He lay on top of me and kissed me some more. He kisses drive me wild. I haven't kissed like that in such a long time. Edward ground his hips against mine making me squirm.

Then Edward turned his attention to my breasts again. He started sucking and pinching. And then he started biting.

"Mmmm. Oh yess. Harder." I said grabbing his hair and all but smashing his face into my breast.

He did. Pinching the other harder too. He kept going between both nipples. At one point, I almost screamed out his name.

"Oh Edward! OH," it was a cry out between pleasure and pain. The pain was actually causing me pleasure. It actually caused me to have an orgasm.

A few minutes after, Edward stood up, still rock hard. I sat on the edge of the bed and took him in my mouth. All that glorious, smooth skin of his cock against my tongue. I reached around, sank my nails in his ass and jerked his hips to me.

"Mmhm. Oh yeah." he said and he grabbed me by the hair and started thrusting his hips.

Edward came so close. I pushed him back. Then I pulled him close again and squished my breasts around his cock. I looked up at him with a smile on my face.

"I want you to fuck my breasts until you cum sweetie."

Edward started thrusting his hips doing just what I said. I squeezed in time with his thrusts. Relaxing when he pulled back. Squeezing when he thrust up. As he started thrusting harder and faster, I looked up. The look on his face totally excited me.

"Come on baby. Come on. Give it to me. Cum all over my tits."

Edward grabbed on to my shoulders and I told him not to be afraid to dig in if he needed to. It was ok. He took me at my word. The faster he thrust, the harder he held on. I knew he was close so I squeezed my breasts around his cock as best I could. He pulled me close and then unloaded his hot seed all over my breasts. It felt wonderful.

After a few moments, Edward reached over and found some wet wipes and started to clean up, but I took the wet wipe out of his hand and cleaned him up first and then myself. We put our clothes back on and went back outside. A few minutes later, Devin was back. Talk about good timing.