The Family Jackson Ch. 02

Story Info
Dillon is learning to juggle.
9k words
4.77
70k
48

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---This story includes sexual scenes of an incestuous nature. All characters participating in said acts are portrayed over the age of eighteen. Please do not read any further if this subject material is offensive to you---

"What happened to your face?" Mom looked up from the stool she was sitting on as Dillon walked into the kitchen the next morning.

Dillon looked around the room to see Aunt Jane almost dive into her coffee cup to hide the guilty look on her face. She was leaning against the counter next to the refrigerator in a cute little ball. Grandma had been sitting next to Mom chattering away about the baking plans for the day. All three women watched intently as he filled a cup of coffee before acting like he didn't know what she was talking about. He explored his chin with his fingers. "What?"

"The side of your face, Honey. It looks like you have hives or something."

"Oh, that." Dillon shrugged as mom took a sip of coffee. "I probably picked up a yeast infection."

Both Mom and Aunt Jane choked on their coffee. Aunt Jane's cup slipped from her fingers to shatter and spill the remainder of the liquid in all directions. Grandma chuckled loudly. Mom was glaring across the kitchen at her perfect angel while she tried to breathe again without coffee spewing from her nose. Dillon smiled and winked at Grandma. His day was starting perfectly. He kissed Grandma on the cheek and got a sharp elbow from Mom as he tried to give her one. Jane dropped to her hands and knees with a towel to try and soak up the coffee. Dillon started picking up pieces of the cup and depositing them in the garbage.

"Dillon!" Mom coughed while she tried to clean up the counter. "You used to be a good boy. What happened to you?"

"Puberty, Mom. It's all your fault. You never taught me how to pick the good ones."

Mom looked at Grandma with an exasperated expression on her face. "What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing. Your baby boy is perfect." Grandma winked at Dillon, still chuckling at the early morning chaos her grandson created.

"Thanks, Grandma. Still love you the most." Dillon said over his shoulder as he slid up beside Jane at the sink. He pecked her cheek and got his second elbow of the day. Her elbow was a lot sharper.

"I don't have a yeast infection, you little worm." Jane hissed under her breath. Her hand went to his cheek and her eyes grew softer. "I'm so sorry I slapped you. Does it hurt?"

"It usually burns and itches. A bit of ointment will clear it up. That's what the commercials say anyway."

He received his third elbow and a roll of the eyes. "You're impossible."

"I'm pretty sure I'm not." He reached across her body for no reason except to graze her breast with his arm. He watched her nipples react instantly. His eyes were full of laughter. "Any regrets?"

Jane sucked in her breath and shot him a look she usually reserved for Kara when she was in her moods. "At the moment? A ton."

"Really? You look like you got a good night's sleep."

She couldn't stop the smile and shook her head in exasperation. "I passed out thanks to you. I don't think I've slept like that in years." A blush crept into her cheeks as she tried to ignore his eyes. "Stop looking at me like that."

"I thought we cleared that up last night. You said you loved the way I looked at you."

"That was last night. You're looking like you want to bend me over the sink in front of your mom. Stop it."

"Would the counter be more comfortable for you?" He pecked her cheek again and let his fingers run across her stomach. Dillon spotted the microwave eyeing him and glared back. To hide his erection, he walked back the way he'd come and slipped into the half bath. He readjusted and made sure his T-shirt was loose enough to almost hide the damn thing.

When Dillon returned to the kitchen, the view of his Uncle's ass greeted him. He was bent down picking up a large chunk of cookie. "Hey, Uncle Rick. How'd that escape?"

"Morning." Uncle Rick blew invisible dust from the cookie and popped it into his mouth. "It's a mystery. They usually don't. What are you up to, today?"

"The mall. I'm taking the girls out so they don't start throwing furniture around with their minds. How about you?"

"Parts hunting for the roadster. Your Dad's tracked down an engine block that looks good. We're headed out in a few minutes to check it out. You sure you don't want to go with us? The mall sounds like hell on earth."

"No thanks. I promised Kara. I don't think I can stay awake for the next two weeks until you guys leave. I'm pretty sure I'd wake up with her standing over top of me with a chainsaw."

"Good call. That girl has one mood these days. Homicidal. Where's my grandson?"

"Crapping my bed." Dillon said with mock disgust. "I woke up on the couch last night and when I finally got to bed, there he was. I don't know how he did it, but he had a cute little blonde chick passed out beside him."

"That's my boy."

"Morning." Alexis' puffy and tired face appeared with the rest of her body wrapped in a fuzzy red robe. Her eyes scanned the crowd and finally settled on Dillon. They slid away when he wiggled his eyebrows at her over his coffee cup. She gave Grandma a hug and then Mom.

"Oh, Wow! You need a shower, Honey." Mom waved her hand in front of her nose. "You smell like a Wildebeest."

"Thanks, Mom." She flicked her mom's hair and headed into the kitchen.

It was Dillon's turn to spit up his coffee. He didn't know why he was blushing. The look Alexis flashed him had chainsaws and badgers all over it. Tears were rolling down his face when she took his coffee cup away from him and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Shut up." She took a sip then smacked him again. Her cheeks were rosy as she glared around the kitchen at every one of them. "What's with your face?"

"I don't know. It could be from all the domestic abuse I receive. I've been getting my ass kicked this morning." He leaned in and started sniffing her like a dog. She tried to fend him off for a few elbows and knees, but failed. Finally, she just stood in front of him as he snorted and sneezed in her hair. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her against him. She did her best to ignore him and stay mad, but his erection digging into her ass was causing her to smile and blush for real.

"Wow." He shook his head after coming up for air. "You're going to have to burn that robe. Something died in it."

"Bite me."

"Honey." Mom tried to stop the smack-fest before it got out of hand. "My bathroom is empty. You really need to hose off. You're gonna stain the curtains."

"MOM!" Alexis' jaw dropped.

Before Alexis could say anything else Dillon had gotten the coffee cup away from her and tossed her over his shoulder. He headed towards Grandma. "Give Grandma a kiss for me. I'm gonna make sure you actually take a shower this morning. I like wild and rustic, but damn girl, you could kill a squirrel just by walking into a room."

Grandma gave Alexis a peck on the cheek and then waved her hand in front of her nose, giggling the whole time. The siblings were half way to the stairs when they heard Aunt Jane's voice. "Rick. Could you open a window?"

By the time they got up to their parent's bedroom, Dillon was barely suppressing his loud laughter. Alexis had given up beating on his back as she hung over his shoulder. Dillon walked through their parent's bedroom, into the bathroom, and locked the door. When he lowered her to her feet he saw she was so embarrassed she was snarling at him.

"I hate you."

He gave her a sheepish look and shrugged. "No you don't."

"Oh, I do."

She pulled her fist back to hit him but he caught it and spun her around so he could hold her against him again. His lips were at her ear, kissing her softly. "No you don't. You love me. I said you couldn't shower. There was no rule against deodorant."

"I hate you." Her voice was softer.

He pulled the robe off her shoulders and let it drop at her feet. His lips tugged at her earlobe while his hand reached around and teased an already aroused nipple. Her oversized T-shirt slid easily up and off to fall beside her robe. He smiled when she began to press into him with her ass.

"Hmmm. You love me. You're going to let me love every inch of you. Kiss every inch of you." He felt her body change from a coiled spring to soft and yielding. Her head fell back against him to give him more of her neck to kiss. His hands gently running up and down her body.

"You're still an ass, though."

"Well, yea. It's my only flaw. Nobody's perfect."

"Only? You need to stop smoking pot so early in the morning."

His hands gently teased and rolled her breasts as his lips nibbled at the back of her neck. Dillon felt her hands reach back to grab his pants and pull him tighter to her. He let her twist around so she could kiss him. Her tongue was forceful as she stood on her tiptoes to reach. Dipping down, he lifted her with his forearm under the cheeks of her ass. He grunted happily at the force of her legs wrapping around him and her hands pulling his lips tighter. In two steps he deposited her on the counter and had to grip her hair tightly to pull her away enough to get some air. He looked into large dark hungry eyes as she struggled for breath with her lips parted.

"Damn." Dillon whispered in amazement. His hand pushed back wild curls. "Sisters shouldn't kiss their brothers like that."

"Brothers should stop teasing their sisters and just take their virginity already."

"Like on a date? Where would your virginity and I go?" Alexis slid closer and wrapped her arms around him. Her eyes narrowed when she saw his nose wiggle at the smell from her armpits. "Honey, Mom was wrong. You don't smell like a wildebeest. You smell like a yeti in heat."

He expected pain. Instead, she smiled as sweet as she could. "It's too early for cute." Her voice turned to a teasing little girl's. "I need my big strong brother to help me wash all my naughty parts. All my dirty dirty spots that are so sensitive." She battered her eyelashes at him. "I don't know why my panties are always so wet. Maybe you could check for me. Can you Dillon? Can you be my big strong hero and find out why I ache so bad down there?"

"Oh, crap." Dillon snickered and kissed the tip of her nose. "Baby Sister's trying to tease. It needs some work. Drop the girly and go with slow and seductive."

She wrinkled her nose at him and lowered her voice to a whisper. "Baby Sister needs her big brother to make the ache go away." She kissed his neck. Tiny kisses. Little warm kisses all along his neck as he shook his head to fight her. Her delicate fingers were working their way down his sides. "Please, Dillon. I don't know why I tingle down there all the time. I'd love it if you'd be the first boy to touch me there. Please."

He ran his hands down her back and laughed between kisses on her neck and shoulder. "Better. If I get my panties, I'll make the ache go away just this once."

Dillon pulled her off the counter and started to kneel before her. His mouth found each small breast on the way down. Her hands tried to keep him attached to her nipple as he pulled it into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. He kissed and licked down her flat stomach, circling her navel to send goosebumps rippling across her skin. His nose twitched when the deep rich scent of her drifted up to him. Alexis let out a surprised gasp when she was yanked away from the counter by two strong hands on her ass and his lips crashed into the folds of her pussy.

She was pulled down to the rug and her legs were pushed wide, his lips barely leaving her skin. His thumb pushed her panties to the side and spread her. He could feel heat boiling off her. Her skin was on fire. Reaching up as far as he could, he raked his nails across her breast and stomach. The taste of her hit his tastebuds. It sent a surge down his spine and pulled a deep vibrating groan out of him. Alexis arched her back while her hands began teasing her breasts.

"Damn. I don't care what anyone says, that's the most amazing thing I've ever tasted."

He failed again. His idea was a nice slow build up to release. Dillon's tongue flattened and spread her. Drinking her. His lips surrounded her clit and began to suckle it gently while his tongue alternating from flicking and teasing, to a quick long lick. Her hips were rocking with each movement of his tongue. He felt her entire body shaking as tiny little groans coincided with his licks. Running his hands up her body, he slid them under hers on her breast. Together, they squeezed and massaged them to his tongue's rhythm. She was making the deepest moans he'd ever heard until he realized it was coming from him. Any other time he would have laughed at how stupid he must sound. It only caused his tongue to move faster. His hands raced across her skin. His right hand dragging fingernails down her leg, the other sliding across her surging abdomen.

"Dillon. Oh god, Dillon!"

Her thighs squeezed tight as her body straightened to pull her butt off the floor. He could feel the muscles of her legs and ass clenched tight as she twitched. His mouth opened wide, waiting for the short blast of liquid to hit his tongue. Before he could stop himself, her panties were yanked off and tossed behind him. He pushed down his pants and pinned her to the ground with his weight. Her arms pulling him tighter while her knees came up. Dillon buried his head into the side of her neck. Lips pulling at her ear until hers turned to find him. His cock slid between the folds of her labia. He could feel the delicate lips part and slide along the sides of his shaft. Forming to him perfectly. The heat was unbearable. Roughly, he slid his cock across her clitoris and brought a yelp of pain from her.

It stopped him. He froze. Dillon opened his eyes, panting hot blasts of hair into her open mouth. She was staring up at him wide-eyed and desperate. "Please. Please keep going." Alexis tugged at him with her hands trying to force his hips to keep moving.

Dillon closed his eyes and pressed his forehead to hers. "No, Lex. I don't want your first time to be on a bathroom floor. It's not supposed to be like this. I want to be gentle with you. I want it to be right."

"It's okay. I want it this way."

His chuckle bounced off the walls of the bathroom and straight through her. "You just want it. You are a yeti in heat." He pulled away from her and pulled up his pants. "Damn it, Lex. You're not supposed to do this to me. I'm your big brother. I'm not supposed to rip your panties off and bang you on a bathroom floor. You're not that girl. You're my beautiful innocent sister."

"Would the shower be better?" She rolled seductively under him while biting her bottom lip. Her hand slid between her legs.

"Oh, crap." He groaned. "Now that's how you tease a boy. You keep doing that and you can rule the world."

Dillon backed away and scooped up her panties. They instantly went to his nose. He breathed in a long deep breath. His eyes rolled back in his head from the now familiar essence of his sister.

"It moved." Alexis was staring at his crotch in surprise. "It moves?"

"Uh...yea. But only when it's happy. Or mad enough to spit at me. He's a little of both at the moment. He's gonna sulk for hours. He might even run away from home after this. He's used to getting whatever he wants. Kind of like my spoiled sister."

"Bite me."

"I think I might have."

Alexis let her knees drop wide open as her finger circled the tight opening of her vagina. "Bite me again." Her eyes twinkled back at him. She was learning way too fast. A smile spread as she watched his cock twitch again.

Dillon clenched his jaw as he shook his head and offered his hands to help her up. She shot him a little pouty face and stood up. Staring at one another, he gently cleaned between her legs with her panties. When she gave him a confused look, he smiled and kissed her. "I want every drop of you on these panties."

"You're such a freak."

"Sorry. Some people area born to be serial killers and others are born to be perverted brothers with a panty fetish. You drew the short straw."

Her hand reached out to rub his cock through his pants. "It's not that short. A little bigger and it might even nick my hymen." Her laughter at his expression was cut short by the sharp smack of his hand on her bare ass.

"Get in the shower." He ordered and pushed her away from him. "And seriously think about dropping a deuce to get the stink out of the room." He was chuckling even before the hairbrush collided with his back. It only caused him to laugh louder as he bent over the sink to clean his face off and get a drink of water. He left her still glaring at him to head back downstairs with his newest prize resting comfortably in his pocket. Right next to his cock. He could almost hear it sniffing them and whining.

Dillon had to wrestle Kara and Amber awake. It took him dragging Amber down the stairs in her sleeping bag to succeed. Dillon found out she knew all the proper adjectives a young girl shouldn't. Slowly, the breakfast table thinned out and Dillon, with a noisy minivan full of girls, headed to the mall. It actually was torture. He was drug around for four hours. The only bright spot was a few peeks at pairs of brand new panties that Alexis and Samantha had bought. They ate a quick meal at the food court and watched a movie at the theatre. By the time Dillon drove into the driveway, he was a bit rummy from all the smacks he'd received.

Alexis remembered she'd promised to go to a party with some friends and went reluctantly. A week ago she'd been dying to go. The rest of the house was getting set to go driving around looking at Christmas lights. Dillon was propped up on the couch watching the Jackson women wander back and forth getting pretty. Why they needed to get fixed up just to sit in a car, was a mystery. A pleasant mystery, but it still confused him. Grandpa Pete didn't even have an explanation.

"Are you sure you don't want to go?" His Mom was standing beside the couch staring down at him.

"Pretty sure. I did my penance already today. I spent the day having to listen to every bit of drama high school can produce. If I spend another couple hours with a van full of girls, I'll start menstruating. I'm pretty sure I'm already spotting. Besides, if I go you'll have to take a third vehicle."

"You're a funny guy, Mr. Jackson. I seriously did fail with you, didn't I? I guess you're right about the extra vehicle. Jane's not going either. She's upstairs with a migraine. Can you look in on her every once in awhile?"

"Ah...no. I'm not going anywhere near her if she has a migraine. I value all my boy parts."

"Dillon! Be a good boy for once. Just take care of her. Whatever she needs."

His chuckle was unstoppable. He was pretty sure he couldn't do both successfully. "Thanks for the green light, Mom."

"What?"

"Nothing. Go enjoy your drive-bys. Make sure to double tap Rudolph for me."

He heard the squeak of the stairs behind him before the vehicles even got out of the driveway. In a house suddenly quiet for the first time in days, it was easy to distinguish. Aunt Jane appeared in his periphery as she walked around the couch and sat down. Her floral dress was tucked tight around her legs while she leaned against the armrest and pulled her knees under her chin.

"Are they gone?"

"Yea." He examined her face and saw a tiny furrow between her eyes as she stared back at him. "You look like you're feeling better. How's the head?"

"Fine." Her eyes softened and a tiny smile pulled her lips upward. "I might have faked the headache."

"Why?" It was a dumb question. He was seeing the answer in her eyes.

She shrugged. "I heard a rumor you were going to stay home."