The Feminization of Daniel Ch. 02

Story Info
Things got way out of hand.
5.3k words
4.17
158.2k
62
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 11/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my mouth opened to swallow the head of Todd's cock a voice deep inside of me cried out, "God damn you Lily, what have you done to me? Her hand on the back of my head kept up a steady gentle downward pressure as she pushed me farther down on Todd's cock. She was crooning in my ear, "That's right baby, teach your husband a lesson. Suck his cock baby, suck his cock like I sucked Russ, like I suck my husband and like you used to suck yours."

In my rapidly short circuiting brain I realized what she was doing - she was telling me to suck his cock the way I liked her to suck mine - just do to him what you like me to do to you. The thought struck terror in me. What I loved was for Lily to swallow my cum. No, God no, I had to get out of this mess, but how? Todd's hands took the place of Lily's on the back of my head and he began to push his cock up at me. If I didn't do something soon he was going to ram it so far down my throat I would choke. I swallowed what little pride I had left and began to suck Todd's dick. I did everything to him that I liked Lily to do to me and somewhere along the line I decided that if I had to do it I would give him the best blow job he'd ever gotten. I might not be able to face myself in the mirror tomorrow, but Todd would never forget me as long as he lived. I licked, I sucked, I played with his balls and teased his ass with a finger. My head bobbed, my tongue swirled and when he began to moan, "Oh god oh god I'm going to cum, I'm cumming" I forced the horror of having another man cum in my mouth from my mind and I stuck my finger up his ass and felt him flood my mouth. My lips were clamped tight around his cock and I gulped and swallowed as the fluids poured out of him and then I sucked him until he was dry and his cock turned soft. As I raised my head out of his lap I saw Lily staring at me with wonder.

"Good God" Todd said, "Your husband is crazy if he doesn't hold on to you. If you do get a divorce I want to be first in line to be your next husband."

I sat up and looked at Lily. I hope you are happy, I thought, you might have just killed us. She turned around and stared out the window.

Inside the house I avoided Lily and went upstairs to the bedroom. I couldn't undress until the guys were gone and in what was now a reflexive habit I checked myself in the mirror and saw that my make up needed touching up. I was just finishing up when Lily and Russ came upstairs, "You will keep Todd company, won't you?"

I gave her what I hoped was a "Fuck you" look as I turned and walked down the stairs. Lily had made Todd a drink and so I made me one and sat down in a chair opposite him. We made small talk for a while and then I fixed us another drink. He asked if I would put some music on and I did and then I fixed us another drink. He asked me to dance with him and I did and then I fixed us another drink. When Lily and Russ came downstairs I had my head in Todd's lap doing my best to deep throat him. Lily and Russ sat down and watched as I swallowed his second load of cum in less than an hour. I sat up and the look I gave her wasn't pleasant. I didn't think I would ever forgive her for what had happened to me, but at the same time there was a mass of confusion in my head. The fact was that I didn't mind sucking Todd's cock and I kind of liked it and in the mood I was in I would have left with him if I had a pussy.

Russ and Lily had come into the room naked and when Todd got up to go to the bathroom I saw Lily nudge Russ and he got up and came over to sit next to me on the sofa. I looked down at his cock lying limp on his leg and then I looked over at Lily who was sitting there with a half smile on her face and watching me and then I bent my head and took Russ's cock in my mouth. I sucked him hard again and then looked around for Lily and saw her on the floor, legs kicking in the air as Todd pounded into her. I looked up at Russ, "I guess you're stuck with me" and I moved to the other side of him so I could watch Lily while I sucked him and then I started to suck his cock in earnest. I didn't just suck his cock, I made love to it. I was going to make him forget Lily by doing the same thing for him that I did for Todd - give him a blow job he would remember for the rest of his life.

By sheer coincidence Lily and I were looking into each others eyes as she had an orgasm and Russ exploded in my mouth, I kept staring at her as I sucked and fondled him - I wanted him one more time. I wanted him to prefer my mouth to Lily's pussy, but Lily wasn't having any of that. She thanked both men for a wonderful evening and then saw them to the door.

When she got back to the living room I was already upstairs and by the time she got upstairs I was in the shower. When I came out of the shower she was on the bed waiting for me, legs spread and the cum of two men leaking out of her cunt.

"Hurry baby, I want you."

"Use your fingers" I snarled as I walked out of the bedroom and went down to the guest bedroom at the end of the hall. Unfortunately the guest bedroom doesn't have a door lock and two minutes later Lily came into the room.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I screamed at her, "What's wrong? I'll tell you what's fucking wrong. You and your perverted fucking games are what's wrong. I bought a pair of god damned shoes to see if I could give you more pleasure and what did I get out of it? You have me pretending to be a woman and tonight you pushed my head down onto a man's cock."

She stared at me in silence for several moments and then said, "Maybe I did, but you could have stopped me. If I had been pushing down on your head with both hands and with all my strength you still could have stopped if you wanted to. I saw the look in your eyes - you wanted to do it. They say that every man wants to do it once to see what it's like. I sure didn't make you do it the second time or make you suck off Russ. You can rant and rave and holler at me all you want, but I saw your face when you finished Todd for the first time - you liked it. What's more, from the look on Todd's face you were damn good at it.

"I'll take the blame for it if it makes you feel any better. As for everything else you could always have said no. You didn't have to let me talk you into anything. If you didn't want to do it all you had to do was say no and then stick to your guns. And what about me? Do you have any idea how I felt about letting another man fuck me? Oh I'm not talking about the pleasure part of it; I'm talking about the part where in my mind I've been unfaithful to the man I love. It might have been with your approval, but it still goes against every thing I believe in as far as the vows I took and the sanctity of marriage. But you wanted it, and I love you so I gave you what you wanted. And you also know that in giving you what you wanted you turned me into a n absolute sex maniac and you loved it."

She stopped talking and stared at me for several more seconds and then she said, "Good night" and she turned and left.

I had to do some soul searching because Lily was right, at least about most of it. I wasn't ready to admit that I had wanted to suck Todd's cock, but for a lot of years I had wondered what it would be like. On everything else she was right on the money. I could have said no at any time. I love Lily and I'll do anything for her, but I'm not pussy whipped - I could have said no and made it stick. Prepared to eat crow I left the guest room and headed back down the hall to our bedroom. Lily was lying on the bed staring up at the ceiling and she didn't look at me when I came in.

"I'm sorry Lily." She still didn't look at me. "I shouldn't have hollered at you like that and I'm sorry."

She looked at me, "Prove it." She spread her legs, "Eat me. You've already tasted them both so a little more won't hurt you."

A couple of days went by and our lovemaking was a little more subdued than usual and then one evening, just after I got home from work, the phone rang. I was fixing dinner so I decided to let the answering machine pick up the call. After Lily's recorded message ran out I heard, "Hi Lily, this is Russ. Please giv..." and I picked up the phone.

"Hello Russ. This is Bobbie. Lily isn't home yet."

"Oh hi Bobbie. I was just calling to see if you girls might be up for dinner and dancing tonight."

Lily got home while I was upstairs and I called for her to come up. I was already putting on my make up when she came into the room. "You better hurry up. Russ and Todd will be here to pick us up in about forty minutes."

Lily got fucked eight times that night. Three times by Russ, twice by Todd and then three times by me after the boys had gone. While they were there I sucked which ever cock wasn't in Lily at the time and I don't honestly know that I didn't get more cum in me than she did.

Tuesday became our regular night out with the girls and even though I did look forward to it I wondered if any of the girls would wonder why I always wore a choker. The answer of course was that I had to in order to hide my Adam's Apple, but would any of them think of that? It became common for Lily to let herself be talked out into the parking lot where she sometimes gave blow jobs, hand jobs or let herself be fucked. Some of her brazenness rubbed off on the other girls and our table became slut central. Whiskey voice (her name was Anna) asked me one time when Lily was out in the parking lot, "Have you fucked her husband yet?"

I looked around to see that no one else was listening and then I whispered, "You won't tell a soul?"

Anna assured me that she wouldn't. "Lily leaves for work an hour before he has to. I've been fucking him every morning as soon as the door closes behind her. If you ask me she's crazy to be doing what she's doing." I held my hands up to indicate a cock about two inches more than what I actually had "and he knows how to use it."

"Do you think he suspects what she is doing?"

"Hasn't a clue. He thinks as long as the two of us are together she is safe."

"Men! They can be so fucking dense sometimes."

Lily gave Russ a schedule of when her husband would be out of town and he and Todd became our more or less steady boyfriends. We dated on the average of two nights a week and Lily got fucked by both men while I worked on perfecting my oral skills. Todd kept asking me if my divorce was final yet and when I asked him why he told me because he wanted me all to himself. Lily was having the same problem with Russ - both guys were getting a little too possessive and we finally had to sever the relationship. It wasn't until we had broken with them that we realized that we had just lost our dates to Lily's company New Years Eve party.

"I'll find us somebody," Lily said, "If the absolute worst happens you will just have to go as my husband and won't that be a novel experience for you."

Two days later she came home from work all smiles. One of our best customers asked me if he could take me to the party and I told him I couldn't go off and leave you alone so he is going to get a friend of his to take you."

Lily and I were ready when the Limo pulled up in front of the house. Two men got out and walked up the front walk and I looked at Lily in disbelief. She smiled back at me and said, "You have to admit it's different."

Both men were black! I turned to Lily, "I don't know about this Lily. I think we need to find an excuse not to go."

"Don't be silly. It's just a date. If we aren't happy when the end of the evening comes we don't even have to kiss them goodnight."

At the door I was introduced to Troy and Bart, "Bart's mine Bobbie. Come on guys, let's go party."

I saw the two men exchange glances and I knew that based on what they had just seen of Lily they expected to get laid. As we rode in the Limo on the way to the hotel where the party was being held I was glad that my mama and daddy couldn't see me. Not because of the way I was dressed, but because of the company I was keeping. I had been raised in the Deep South and I had the attitudes of those who raised me and who I grew up with. In short I was a closet racist. Why closet? Because in today's world it is not politically correct to be openly racist and you have to be damned careful that you don't even let that closet door open even a crack - look at what happened to Trent Lott. Lily knew how I felt about blacks and that is the one thing that she didn't really like about me. She was a screaming liberal and just could not understand my attitude. Was tonight her way of trying to get me to change my mind? Fat chance!

We made small talk during the ride and when we got to the ballroom we found that we were not even close to being the first to arrive. Most of the girls from our Tuesday night group were already there and they had saved us places at their table. Bart and Troy were not happy about that, preferring to have a table of their own, but Lily wouldn't hear of it. It was weird seeing them with their husbands and boyfriends and as I was introduced I was amused at some of the things that went through my mind.

"I know how big your cock is."

"I know something you don't know. I know your wife was on somebody else's back seat on Tuesday."

I was surprised to see Anna there alone. Although I'd never heard a word from her about her husband she was wearing wedding rings. When I asked her where he was she gave a short bark of a laugh. "The asshole left me three years ago for a young bimbo he worked with. I keep the rings to remind me that all men are assholes and can't be trusted. Look at you. Your hubby is in New York fucking his secretary; the guys that the girls are fucking on Tuesday night are all wearing rings. Even Lily's husband is fucking around on her with you. All men are assholes."

"Lily's husband isn't."

"The hell he isn't. He's cheating on her with you."

"You can't blame him for that. I caught him in the shower and I was sucking his cock before he even knew what was happening. Even a Saint wouldn't have pushed me away."

The evening turned out to be pretty much what I expected. I danced with every man at the table much to Troy's irritation. When he got me on the dance floor he asked, "Have I done something wrong? Did I say something I shouldn't have? Do I have bad breath?"

"Goodness no, why would you say that?"

"Well, even though you are my date you have been avoiding spending time with me."

Well I damned sure wasn't going to tell him that it was because he was a nigger and I was a racist so I went with what had worked in the past.

"I'm sorry. I never should have let Lily talk me into this. I am a married woman and I'm just not comfortable doing this."

"You don't seem to have a problem with the other men you are dancing with."

"That's different. That's something I would do even if my husband were here at the table. This is different. I'm here with you on a date and I shouldn't be doing it while I'm still married. I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not good company."

"Are you sure that it's not because I'm black?"

"Don't be silly, of course not."

"Prove it" and he stopped dancing.

"What?"

"I said prove it" and he pointed up and I saw he has stopped under the mistletoe. Oh God I thought, don't let great-great granddad be looking down from Heaven and I offered up my lips to Troy. I expected a quick peck on the lips, but Troy was out to either prove or disprove something and he pressed his lips to mine and his tongue slipped into my mouth. Over his shoulder I saw everyone at the table watching us and it was as if everyone there was testing me. Sorry mama, forgive me daddy - I frenched Troy back. The kiss was longer and a lot steamier than either of us had expected and when we broke I had to shake my head to clear it, "Oh my" I said breathlessly. Troy walked me back to the table and I saw Lily smiling at me and I could hear her liberal mind at work, "See? It wasn't so bad, now was it? And it didn't rub off either."

After that the evening changed. Troy and I had set the bar and now everyone had to dance over to the mistletoe. The level of drinking went up, the dances got faster and every man at the table got me under the mistletoe at one time or another and every one of them shoved their tongue down my throat. The drinks and the heavy necking were having an effect on me and the only way I can explain what happened next to say I must have lost my fucking mind. Anna was making a play for Troy, or at least I thought she was, and it pissed me off. The fucking slut was trying to steal my man! I know, I know, Troy was black and I was a racist and I was a man besides - what can I say? I already said I must have lost my fucking mind. The next time I danced with Troy I said, "You seem to be getting over me pretty well."

"Well, she is an interesting woman."

"What am I, chopped liver?"

"Well, you are married."

"Separated."

"Whatever. You seemed uncomfortable with the situation and I was just honoring your wishes."

"Yeah? Well that was then and this is now." We were under the mistletoe and I pulled him to a stop and gave him a kiss that should have melted his shoes. He smiled, "Does this mean something?"

"I don't know baby, the night is still young."

I spent the rest of the night dancing with Troy and throwing dirty looks at Anna. Lily and I made several trips to the ladies room to freshen our make up and one time she said, "Is some one I know going to have a black cock in his mouth tonight?"

"Don't be silly."

"I don't know. You seem to be pretty possessive." I blotted my lips and she said, "I'm going to have some black cock tonight. Can my bigoted baby handle that? You up to seeing a big black sausage sliding into your lily white wife?" I didn't answer. "Okay baby, I'll do him in another room while you talk to Troy on the couch."

At midnight they counted down the seconds and Troy made his way over to me and embraced me. The kiss was the hottest of the night and lasted longer than any of the others had. Lily and Bart came over and Lily said, "Let's take this party to someplace more private. In the Limo Lily didn't waste any time. She got Bart's cock out, stroked it a couple of times, smiled at me and said to Bart, "This is what you wanted when you asked me out, right?" He smiled at her and she lowered her head and started sucking his cock. I sat there watching her white face bob up and down on that chocolate colored stick and wondered how in the hell a white woman could allow herself to do something like that.

I was staring at Lily with rapt attention and I hadn't noticed that Troy had taken his cock out. The first I was aware of it was when he put my hand on it. I was going to jerk my hand away, but I saw Lily looking at me and her eyes said, "I dare you." I looked from her to Troy's cock, back at her and then back down to Troy's cock and then up at Troy's face and then back down at what I was holding. I had unconsciously started stroking him and when a drop of pre-cum had come out I looked at Lily and then I lowered my head and licked the pre-cum off of him. I stared at his cock from only inches away as I slowly jacked him off. I looked up at Troy, "I'm still married. I'll do this for you, but nothing else. All I ask is that you keep your hands to yourself." He nodded a yes and I took one last look at Lily and took him in my mouth and I could almost feel the earth shake as all of my dead relatives rolled over in their graves.

As happened almost every time I ended up with a cock in my mouth all thoughts of every thing else went away and all I could think of was making the recipient of the blow job think that he was the luckiest man in the world. His color, the fact that I wasn't even a woman, all meant nothing. All that existed was his cock, my mouth and my desire to give him head that he would remember for the rest of his life. On the seat opposite Lily had finished Bart and she sat next to him fondling his cock as she intently watched her man, her racist husband, give a blow job to a nigger. Her liberal soul must have rejoiced at the sight and she started crooning, "Come on baby, make him cum. Make him cum baby' and I felt the signs that Troy was ready. I pushed down on him with my mouth and clamped my lips tight and he exploded against the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop and then licked him clean before tucking him back into his pants. "Sweet Jesus baby" Troy said, "That was something else." Lily smiled at me and I stared down at the floor aghast at what I had just done.

12