The Gambler Ch. 01

Story Info
It was a sure thing - she couldn't lose.
2.6k words
3.94
83.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit! Susan tore up the pari-mutual tickets and tossed them on the ground. She had been so sure that Indian Fog was going to win that she had bet her last $200 on the horse. Dead last for Christ's sake! The goddamn glue bag had come in dead last. At 7 to 1 she would have been sitting pretty, but now she was in deep trouble. The money she'd just lost was the week's grocery money. The cupboards were bare when her husband had gone for a snack and he had given her $300 to stock the shelves. When he got home tonight he was going to expect to see something and there was no way she was going to be able to explain that she'd lost the money at the track.

"What the hell am I going to do?" she asked herself.

She had borrowed money from everyone she knew to support her gambling habit and now even her own mother was refusing to help her. To make things even worse she owed her bookie $1800 and for three weeks now she had been promising him that she would pay up; he was beginning to lose his patience and was starting to make threatening noises.

A sudden sharp cry brought her attention back to the present; she looked down and saw that little Andy had spit out his pacifier. Sweet Jesus, she had forgotten that she had him with her. She put his pacifier back in his mouth, rearranged his blankets, and started pushing his stroller toward the exit. She heard a 'wolf whistle' and turned her head to see two young men watching her with apparent interest.

"Asshole" she thought, "I'm a young mother pushing her baby in a stroller, not a goddamn hooker looking to get laid."

Susan continued on toward the exit and as she pushed little Andy in his stroller she allowed her mind to dwell on her predicament. She had to get some food in the house by the time Brian got home, but how in the world was she going to do it? A voice broke her train of thought, "Hey Momma, looking good!"

She looked to her left and saw a young black man at the public phone. He smiled at her and gave her a little wave. God, she thought, what is with these guys? It must be something to do with her being a young mother with a baby in tow; God knows I don't get this much attention when I'm out without the baby.

Susan was almost to the exit when the thought hit her with the force of a sledgehammer blow. No, she said to herself, I couldn't do that! But an inner voice said, "it would solve your problem." Then several voices in her head started to argue, "It would only be this once", "But I'm not that kind of girl", "If you don't, what will you tell Brian tonight?" "But I've never done anything like that before. What about little Andy?" "Little Andy is too young to know what is going on", "But I might get caught", "Brian won't be home before six-thirty, and if you don't do it, where will the food come from?"

Susan bit her lower lip and then, making up her mind, she swung the stroller around and headed back the way she came. The young black man was still by the phone and she pushed the stroller up to him; taking a deep breath she said, "Do you really think I'm looking good?"

The young man was caught off guard by the question, but he quickly recovered and with the bravado of youth he replied, "Good enough to eat, and then some."

Susan took another deep breath and plunged on, "Good enough that you would pay $100 for some of it?"

The young man gave her a big smile and said, "In a heart beat lady, in a heart beat!"

Susan told him to wait for her over by the exit and she went looking for the two who had whistled at her. When she found them she followed the same scenario that she had used on the black man. It was easier the second time and after a few minutes talking they had each agreed to pay her for her favors. When she approached the exit with the two men in tow she found that the young black man was waiting for her with another black man, "I told Gene her about you", he said, "And he thinks maybe he'd like some of what you got."

Susan looked at the four men and then said, "It's like this guys, I need money for food and diapers. I've never done anything like this before, but I'm desperate. I'm so desperate that if you know someone else who would be interested in a fresh young housewife, give them a call and I'll take them on too," and she gave them directions to her house.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The two black men, Gene and Andy, did not have a car so they rode with Susan. On the trip to her place Paul asked her just how many men she thought she could take on at one time. Susan thought for a moment before saying that having never done this before she had no idea. Andy said he knew a lot of guys who would like a shot at a girl like her, "But your price might have to come down a bit. After five or six guys you're going to be pretty loose and sloppy and some guys won't want to pay full price for that."

Susan got an image in her mind of eight or ten guys standing around her bed looking down at her and it caused her to blush. What is wrong with me she thought this is only a one-time thing - it's never going to happen again - so why am I thinking of eight or ten guys? "Because" said a small voice from the back of her mind, "You still have to pay off your bookie."

She pulled up in front of her place and for several moments she sat staring straight with her hands on the wheel. It's not too late to back out she thought, all I have to do is tell these guys I've changed my mind and give them a ride back to the track. No, she thought, I've got to have groceries in the house when Brian comes home and this is the only way. She turned and looked at the two guys, "Come on, let's do it."

As they were going up the front steps a car pulled up behind Susan's and the other two guys from the track got out. Once inside Susan turned to them, "We've got to get this done before my husband gets home so while I put the baby down for his nap you guys figure out who gets to be first."

She put little Andy down for his nap and then went into her bedroom and took of her clothes. As she looked at herself in the full length mirror she wondered how she could be so calm and matter of fact about what she was about to do. She had never been with any man other than her husband before, and here she was getting ready for a gangbang. Oh well, if I'm going to be a whore I can at least try to give them their moneys worth. She went to her bureau and got out a pair of nylons and a garter belt and then went to the closet for a pair of high heels. After putting the stuff on, she took one last look at herself in the mirror; not bad she thought, they should like it. Taking a deep breath she said to herself, "Show time" and she turned and headed for the living room.

Instead of four guys there were six - all naked and stroking their cocks. Gene said, "I took you at your word and called these guys. There are two more who are going to try and make it, but they were not sure they can get away."

Susan looked at them for a moment, took a deep breath and said, "Okay, who's first?"

Gene stood up and Susan took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom. Susan laid down and spread her legs expecting Gene to just climb between them, but as soon as he was undressed he climbed up on the bed and moved into a sixty-nine position with her. As his cock bobbed just inches away from her mouth she almost panicked; she hadn't planned on anything more than a quick fuck for each of the men, but a glance at the bedside clock showed her that she did not have a lot of time to waste - she had six guys to do and then had to get to the store before Brian got home - she had no time to argue. Gene must have read her mind, "Just a couple of licks or a quick suck to get me rock hard, okay?"

Susan opened her mouth and took him in; she wasn't really into oral sex and she rarely sucked Brian's cock so she wasn't all that good at giving head. Gene stroked into her mouth a couple of times and then he moved down between her legs and wasted no time in pushing himself into her opening. A couple of hard pushes and he was all the way in and fucking her hard. Susan started to push her box back up at him. She had not figured that she would enjoy what she was doing, but she thought the more active she was the sooner she could get him off and move on to the next guy.

Gene started to fuck her harder and she was suddenly surprised to find that she was responding to his thrusts. She had expected that she was going to have to fake an orgasm, but her body was starting to tingle and it looked as if she was going to have a real one. Gene grunted in her ear, "Here it comes baby, here it comes" and he shot himself deep inside her. Susan wanted to cry out, "No, please no. Wait for me" but it was too late.

Gene got off her and went back to the living room leaving her lying on the bed, legs spread wide, cum leaking out of her pussy and her fingers working furiously to get herself off. Mike was the next one into the room and when he saw her finger fucking herself he called back to the other guys, "Hey, we have got a real hottie in here."

As Mike thrust into her Susan arched up to meet him, grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him as deep into her as he could go. She was pushing up to meet his every thrust and she was making noises that she finally recognized as her voice crying, "Make me cum, make me cum, please make me cum."

The words seemed to drive Mike into overdrive and he started to fuck her harder and faster and Susan's body shook as her orgasm washed over her. Mike kept fucking her hard and Susan felt her loins begin to tingle again and Susan was amazed - she'd never before had more than one orgasm during a love making session, but there was no denying that another one was building. Her head was grabbed and turned to the side and a hard cock was pushed between her lips.

Susan lost all track of time as the six men fucked her repeatedly. She had swallowed cum for the first time in her life - three times that she could remember - and she was surprised to find that it tasted different from man to man. She couldn't remember how many times each guy had fucked her, nor could she remember who the guys were who had cum in her mouth. Her body had taken over and had delivered orgasm after orgasm and that had turned her into a mindless piece of meat. She probably would have lain there and let them fuck her all night had not Paul put a stop to things, "Hey guys, we have to stop and get out of here before her husband gets home."

"Fuck that," said another voice, "We'll let him take a turn."

Then Gene spoke up, "Hey man - I don't want to fuck up and risk not getting another chance at this one. She's just too damn hot a slut. Let's get her cleaned up."

Susan felt herself being lifted up and carried and suddenly water was hitting her skin. She came out of her sexual trance to find herself in the shower and as confusion slowly drained away came the realization that she had several things to do, and quickly, before Brian got home.

Susan came into the living room to find everyone except Andy gone. Andy had little Andy over his shoulder and was burping him, "He started crying and you were, how should I put this, you were busy so I fixed him a bottle and started feeding him."

Susan looked around the room and saw no evidence of anyone having been there. Paul noticed her looking around and he said, "Mike and Gene cleaned things up for you. Your money is over there on the table." Susan walked over and counted it, there was over $900 dollars. Andy saw the look of confusion on her face, "Four more guys showed up after you got started. You know, if you plan on doing this on a regular basis you are going to have to learn how to control yourself. If the guys hadn't of wanted to be able to come back for some more of you they could have left you lying senseless on the bed and taken off without paying you a dime. In fact, two of them tried to do just that, but Mike and Gene put a stop to it."

Susan looked at him; "I don't know what came over me. I've not been with another man since I got married, let alone with several. I thought I was just going to lay there and pretend to like it, let you all fuck me once and then get the place cleaned up before my husband got home."

Andy smiled at her and said, "Well, you need to work on it before the next time. Here, take your kid, I've got to get going."

He handed her little Andy and headed for the door, but then he stopped and came back. Taking a piece of paper out of his pocket he handed it to her, "It's my phone number. If you want to do this again give me a call and I'll set it up for you" and then he left.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Susan looked at the wall clock - she had just enough time to get to the Piggly-Wiggly and still get home before Brian. Christ, I hope he doesn't want sex tonight; he'd be sure to notice how loose I am. As she put Andy in his crib she thought about how fortunate she had been. She had more than enough money to buy groceries and still have enough to take to the track the next day. There were three horses running that she knew were winners. If the odds were right she would win more than enough to pay off her bookie and still have lots left over. She headed for the kitchen to get her grocery list.