The Game Ch. 05 Pt. 01

Story Info
Rachel becomes one of the girls.
10.9k words
4.73
133.4k
8

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Pool party (part one)

Saturday morning started for both Rachel and I about 9:00 AM. She had been living with me for almost a month now, and we both had settled into a routine that we both enjoyed. We both worked all week, and I spent as much time as would allow with Ron. We had talked for a long time about my dream and my epiphany that it brought on. We both decided to restart the game in July (my month), and I could not wait. I was having more and more decadent thoughts of the things I wanted to do with him and to him. The hardest part was going to be coming up with a fantasy that didn’t leave out some of the things I wanted to try.

Ron rarely stayed over at my house anymore since Rachel was there, but I spent at least two days a week at his place. However, Saturday morning Rachel and I always spent together for our morning “panty chat”.

Today was the last Saturday in June and as I came out of my room dressed in a half t-shirt and a pair of blue thong panties. Rachel was pouring coffee. She was wearing a white “wife-beater” and a pair of red thong panties. She turned to me and smiled and I thought did a double take at my underwear, but perhaps I just imagined it.

I sat at the table with her and we talked over our week. Rachel was settling in nicely at her new job although she was surprised at the level of intensity at which corporate America worked. She often did not get home before 7:00 pm and her boss told her that she would likely begin working weekends soon.

She was working on a project to put together a photographic calendar of Chicago for a major publishing house. She loved the work, but it was also draining on her. She was mentally tired of her work and needed to let off some steam.

She had also developed a small crush on one if the other interns in a different department but so far had not acted on it. Apparently she met this guy named Matt at an orientation dinner and was hot for him, but he had yet to acknowledge Rachel was alive.

I was enjoying living with Rachel which added a new dimension to my life as well. She was vibrant, young, still somewhat naïve, and very excited about her job and life in general. I loved having her around and we had become very close very quickly. Had there not been a 15 year age difference between us, we would probably be as close as Michelle and I are.

She told me everything about her life, what was happening, who she was hot for, who she despised, etc about work. I sometimes offered advice and counsel, and she often asked me for guidance. It was wonderful really.

The phone rang just then and I answered it. It was Ron.

“Hey babe. How is my favorite sex buddy?” he asked jokingly.

“Fine, but I better be more than that.” I replied with a laugh.

“What are you doing today?” he asked.

“Nada. Just hangin’ with Rachel. Why?”

“Well I was thinking of having a pool party and cookout. Do you want to come?” he asked.

I stood looking at Rachel and was torn. I really did want to go, but Rachel and I had planned to do nothing all day and rent a movie tonight.

“Well, I sorta got plans to do the movie thing tonight.” I replied.

Rachel had meanwhile begun to eavesdrop. She caught my attention and non-verbally told me to go.

“Hanging with Rachel again?” Ron asked.

“Er… Yeah that was the plan.” I replied.

“Well hell bring her along. I haven’t seen her in almost a month.” Ron proposed.

I thought for a moment about how Ron’s parties sometimes turned out and did not want to subject Rachel to anything that would offend or upset her. But then again, maybe it would be just a normal cookout tonight.

“Whose coming?” I asked.

“Well that depends on how horny everyone is.” Ron replied instantly picking up on my concern and making a joke about it.

“Seriously.” I asked. Not able to say more with Rachel listening. She would be hurt if she knew I was basically asking if it was a party suitable for her. She would be pissed in fact if she thought I was “sheltering” her.

“Not sure hon. I was thinking you two would be a good start. Maybe a couple other people. Just a small get together. If you want, we can keep it small and casual.” He replied trying to put my fears to rest.

“I think that sounds good. What time?”

“How about 2:00 this afternoon. We can use the pool and grill out. After you two can either drive back or stay over depending on how you feel.” He replied.

“Alright, but don’t let this get out of hand. I want a relaxed night.”

“No problem hon. I love you.”

“I love you too. See you soon.” I said and hung up.

Rachel was watching me now wondering what was going on. Even though she was encouraging me to go with Ron, I could see some hurt in her eyes that she thought I had cancelled on her.

She smiled when she saw me looking at her and said in her best good natured voice, “Sounds like you got a date tonight. Sounds fun. I expect to hear all about it when you get home.”

I smiled back at her and said, “Nope. No date tonight. It’s a pool party at Ron’s house. He is cooking out and inviting some friends of his over. Just a small group of people.” I watched her for reaction. Her face fell a bit at the thought of me leaving so soon to go be with my boyfriend and leaving her here on no notice for the rest of the night.

“Sounds cool. I hope you have fun.” She said. She genuinely meant it, but was also a little jealous. Moving to a new city can be very lonely and so far Rachel had not connected with anyone on more than an acquaintance level.

“Oh by the way,” I began “Ron wants you to come too. That is if you are not too busy.”

She turned to me and as her brain processed the words I had spoken her face lit up with joy. She smiled brightly and said, “Really?”

“Yep. Besides I was not going to ditch you.” I said.

“You are the best, Aunt Sara.”

She came to me and hugged me and I could feel her tight athletic body against mine and a shiver went through me. It was unexpected and a little scary, but it was there for an instant.

I hugged her back and said, “Pack your suit and some casual pool clothes. We may stay over depending on how late it gets and who is there.”

Rachel immediately bounced down the hallway to her bedroom to pack even though it was only 10:00 AM. I finished my coffee and followed her.

Three hours later we were on the train heading out of the city toward the land of urban sprawl, where at one particular home, nestled away from the urban hustle, Ron waited with a pool and a grill.

Twelve hours later everything was different.

******************************

We were the first to arrive. Ron’s house sat at the end of a road in a rather large subdivision. He had 2 acres of land and a large house that sat well away from the street. Ron had made a fortune in the dot com craze of the 90’s and was one of the few that got out when the getting was still good. He didn’t make as much as he could, but he also didn’t lose his shirt.

The few times we talked about money, he gave me the impression that it was not really an issue in his life anymore. I sometimes wondered how much of a “non-issue” it was, but we were not that far along in our relationship, and Ron was not one to discuss such matters openly. I really didn’t mind or care, but he had one hell of a bachelor pad.

His basement (which I had enjoyed for myself a few months ago), was in a word: Awesome.

There was a large room with a pool table, wet bar, every electronic device known to mankind, and a private bedroom off the far end. In the center, two double door swung out into the back yard where a terrace and in ground pool was situated. His property was fenced with a twelve foot high wood privacy fence that gave the feeling that you were a million miles from civilization. That was nice for the midnight skinny dip and fuck by moonlight I had often enjoyed.

Rachel was in awe and took it all in as we moved through the basement calling for Ron. We found him outside by the pool with a beer in one hand and his cell phone in the other. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of bright yellow boxer swim trunks and looked adequately ridiculous for a pool party.

He hung up as we arrived and came over and kissed me hello and hugged Rachel brotherly. He then offered us drinks which we both accepted. Ron went to the wet bar where we followed and made us two vodka tonics.

“So who all is coming to this shindig?”, I asked sipping my drink.

“Just a small group of the usual suspects.” Ron replied. “Michelle and two of her friends.” He said with emphasis on the word, ‘friends’.

I was interested now. I had not seen Michelle in a few weeks and wondered what/who she had been doing. “So does she have a new boyfriend?” I inquired.

Ron smiled and said, “Well ‘boyfriend’ might be too much commitment for Michelle, but I hear she has a new fuck buddy.”

Rachel coughed on her drink and stared wide eyed at Ron. People didn’t have ‘fuck buddies’ where she came from.

“Yeah that sounds about right.” I replied. “Who else is she bringing?”

Ron replied, “I don’t know. A friend from somewhere; I can’t remember her name, but I don’t think we know her. I told her the more the merrier.”

“Well let’s get out in the sun. Where do you want Rachel and I to put our stuff?” I asked.

Ron waved us to the back bedroom where we could change into our suits and then returned to the side of the pool to wait for us.

We joined Ron about ten minutes later. I wore my purple bikini that I had bought earlier in the year that showed some skin but was tasteful. Rachel donned her white bikini that was in stark contrast to her auburn hair and tanned 18 year old body. I knew Ron would notice and probably be salivating over her sensual curves.

We situated ourselves on the outdoor furniture near pool as Ron freshened our drinks. Rachel put on her sunglasses and leaned back basking in the warmth of the late June sun. I did similarly and Ron took up a position next to me. I noticed him more than once glancing in Rachel’s direction and smiled inwardly thinking, “Sorry dude she’s off limits to you.”

After an hour or so we dipped into the pool to cool off and engaged in a playful water fight. The three of us were standing near each other talking in about four feet of water when Michelle bounded through the double doors from the house carrying a tote bag and followed by two of the sexiest people I think I have ever seen.

Michelle’s new boyfriend or fuck buddy was absolutely gorgeous. He was tall, muscular and tan, and I could not help but stare. He had golden blond hair that was cropped tight against his head. His muscles showed through his shirt in a delightfully sexy way, and he exuded a ‘hotness’ that was indescribable.

Equally impressive was her friend, whoever she was. She was brunette with long legs, a thin waste, and big breasts. She was about 5’4” inches tall and had the body of a stripper that makes millions, although she was in her late twenties or early thirties.

All three wore swimsuits. Michelle and Molinda both wore bikinis that were small enough to turn heads on the beaches of Brazil while Tim had on a pair of boxer trunks and a t-shirt.

Michelle introduced us to Tim and Molinda, and the three of us collectively closed our mouths. We climbed out of the pool to greet our new guests.

Ron politely made drinks for everyone as Michelle introduced us one by one. Tim and Michelle had been dating for three weeks, and Molinda was an acquaintance of hers that I noticed she was ambiguous about. I made a mental note to ask her about her new friend when we were alone.

Ron set our drinks on the large outdoor table and we joined him and settled into a relaxed discussion. Michelle sat between Molinda and Tim, while Rachel, Ron and I took seats opposite them.

Michelle quizzed Rachel on her new job while Molinda shared with Ron and I that she was visiting from out west and Michelle had been nice enough to put her up for a few days.

Ron’s cell phone rang and he excused himself to take a call from work and went into the house.

About this time, Michelle stood up and said, “Time to cool off in the pool. Who’s up for skinny dipping?” and proceeded to strip off her top and bottoms in a move that could only be accomplished gracefully with lots of practice and dove into the pool.

She surfaced and looked back at us. No one had gotten up from the table, and Rachel stared wide eyed at her brazen display. I thought to myself, “Shit. Leave it to Michelle.”

“Come on you guys. Get your asses in here. The water is great!” Michelle shouted from the pool and dove below the water again flashing us her sexy white ass.

“We better go or she is likely to drag us in there anyway.” Molinda said smiling and standing up. With that Tim also stood and began moving toward the pool. At the edge, Molinda and Tim both stepped out of their suits and hopped into the pool.

Rachel still was staring wide eyed at the naked development and I thought I heard a short intake of breath as Tim’s cock was exposed to her. I was pretty sure it was the first cock she had seen since arriving in the city, and it was an enormous specimen. I wondered how she would react and decided to enjoy her obvious discomfort of the moment.

I smiled inwardly as I remembered my own “first time” in a situation where I was suddenly expected to go skinny dipping.

The three sudden nudists were frolicking in the water, splashing each other and Michelle was suddenly engaged in a “wrestling” match with Tim who was obviously enjoying grabbing as much of her naked flesh as possible while tossing her around the pool.

Molinda was standing at the edge of the pool watching them and cheering them on. Momentarily, Rachel and I were forgotten, but we both knew a decision point for both of us was fast approaching. Michelle did not have it in her personality to let us get away with being voyeurs. I took a sip of my drink and Rachel finally spoke in a near whisper, “Damn do you guys do this often?”.

I smiled at her and said, “Not often, but Michelle is not exactly shy and we have skinny dipped here before.”

I could sense Rachel’s curiosity.

Just then Ron returned from inside pocketing his cell phone. He saw the three of them in the pool and went a little pale and looked at me. He was obviously concerned that I would be pissed off at the display going on in front of Rachel. He did promise me a casual night after all.

He came over to the table and said, “Shit guys I am sorry. I did not get a chance to tell them that this was a PG-13 day. Hang on a second and I will talk to them.”

Rachel looked confused for a minute and then understanding dawned on her. She realized I had told Ron not to let this party get out of hand for her benefit. She stared at me coldly and I could feel the intensity of her anger burning beneath her eyes.

She stood up and marched back into the house as Ron was getting his other guests back into their suits.

“Shit”, I said to myself and stood up and hurriedly followed Rachel inside.

I found her angrily shoving her other clothes into her bag.

“Rachel, calm down.” I started.

“Calm down? CALM DOWN? Hey I don’t need you to protect me Aunt Rachel. And I certainly don’t need to feel like I am a child who is ruining the party just by being here. Or are you going to bullshit me and tell me you didn’t tell Ron to make this a, what did he call it, oh yes ‘PG13’ day. Well I am not 13 and if you think I need to be treated like I am, then why the hell did you even invite me. I’m out of here.”

“Come on Rachel you can’t leave.” I said watching her start to put on her socks and shoes.

“Watch me.” she said angrily.

I took a deep breath and realized she was really going to go, and she was right. There was damn little I could do to stop her, and if I was in her position, I would probably feel the same way. Fuck why was I so insistent on keeping her from experiencing life and making her own choices. She was not a kid and nothing was going to happen to her here. Fuck.

“Rachel, I am sorry, but…” I began.

“But nothing. I’m leaving. You stay have fun with your friends, but I am leaving. I will see you at home.” She stood up and started toward the door where I stood blocking her path.

“Please Rachel just listen to me.” I said as she tried to get by.

“Why should I listen? What are you going to say? Are you going to tell me I am too young to be around ‘adults’ like you and your friends? Are you going to tell me I am being childish? Or that you are only ‘doing what’s best for me’. What?” And then she tried to push me aside roughly, and then I lost my temper.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and flung her back onto the bed. I was shaking with my own anger, which was mostly directed at myself. Damn it she was right, and I hated that.

I got control of myself as she stared in disbelief at me that I had basically physically attacked her.

Through gritted teeth I said, “Actually Rachel what I want to say is that ‘You are right and I am wrong’. I did tell Ron not to let this party get out of hand and for all the reasons you just said. And further more, it was not until this very minute that I realized that I have been treating you like a child, and I shouldn’t be because you are not. But it’s only because I love you and remember you as a girl and not the fine woman you obviously have become. And that is ALSO my problem not yours. And I also wanted to tell you how very fucking sorry I am, and I hope you will be able to forgive me. I don’t blame you for being angry and wanting to leave, and I probably would react the same way you did if the situation was reversed. So for all that I am sorry, and if you still want to leave then go. But I would really like you to stay. I know I won’t enjoy myself if you leave now, and I don’t think you will either. But it’s your decision. If you want to leave I understand.”

I stood aside as tears streamed down my face and waited for her to leave us. Damn how I had fucked this up. She stood and paused for a moment as if considering her actions and then came over staring at me coldly.

Her eyes bored mercilessly into me. “I thought you would be the one person who would understand how much I need to be able to live my own life. I look up to you and really like living with you, but you don’t have to take care of me.”

She was right. It was not my place to protect her, even with the best of intentions. I thought back to my relationship with my well intentioned mother when I was on the other side of 20 years old. From that perspective I understood her point very well.


“I am so sorry Rachel.” was all I could think to say.

Then her eyes melted a bit and her anger subsided. She leaned over and hugged me. I hugged her back fiercely and said, “I really am very sorry Rachel.”

“I know, but I don’t want you to always try to protect me. I want to live my own life, which is why I came here.” She said.

“I know honey, and I promise to give you your chance. I love you Rachel.”, I said in an emotional voice.

“I love you too.”

We hugged for about ten seconds more and then we separated. Her bag was still at the foot of the bed. She drifted over and sat down next to her bag and pulled a t-shirt from it which she put on over her bikini.

“So are you still leaving?” I asked tentatively.

“I don’t know. I don’t really want to, but I know everyone out there will be worrying about what they say or do in front of me. I just hate to be the buzz kill for the party.” She replied.

She was right, and I was not about to try to dissuade her from the obvious.

“Rachel I don’t want you to go, but I understand how you feel. I could go out and talk to them if you want. I promise to tell everyone this is my fault and they should treat you like an adult.”

Rachel considered this for a moment and then turned to me and said, “Yeah cause that’s what adults do right. Let their aunts speak for them. I don’t think so.”