The Gentlemen's Viagra Club

Story Info
Four senior men find new life with Viagra & coeds.
2.1k words
4.32
81.9k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers

Women generally live longer than men, but that is not always true. "The Sunshine Boys"—as we had called ourselves in a joking manner—was composed of four men, all over the age of 65 and all of whom had lost their wives in the past ten years or so, most from things like breast cancer, leukemia, etc. Living in the same neighborhood in northern New Jersey, we all had known each other for many years, but we became much closer when we learned that we had that one thing in common.

I was a retired journalist, Warren was a retired advertising man, Jeff had owned an auto parts business, and Bill had been in government.

We met to play cards and have a couple of drinks about once a week, but we soon found that just living in the old neighborhood was itself a downer. "And the last thing I want to do is move to Florida," Jeff said. "People go there to die."

"The real estate market is sky high right now," Warren said, "We should all sell and get the hell out of New Jersey. Move to someplace where none of us has ever been before. Have a little fun before we die."

That sounded like a good idea to all of us, so we all put our houses up for sale, sold them pretty quickly, and made plans to move. We all wanted to move west, but none of us liked hot weather, so a place like Phoenix was out of the question. Instead, after much research, we chose Flagstaff, Arizona. At an elevation of 7,000 feet, Flagstaff was up in the mountains, had a population of about 50,000, and had an excellent school of higher learning, Northern Arizona University. I went out first on a scouting exposition, and the report I brought back convinced the rest of them that Flagstaff was where we should go.

So I went out again and arranged for four luxury single bedroom apartments, all in the same complex, so we could continue being friends.

"The only problem with this retirement life is that there's no sex," Warren said one night when we were playing cards. "Viagra would be wasted on coots like us."

"Maybe not," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been thinking about something. It's a wild idea, kind of like one of my magazine stories, but it could work." I explained the idea to them, and they were crazy about it—as long as I would set it up. I told them I would.

The next day I called in a classified Help Wanted ad to the Northern Arizona University newspaper, which read: "Four retired businessmen, newly moved to Flagstaff, seek part-time combination helper, guide and go-fer. Pay $12 an hour. Call ------------." I knew that NAU had thousands of students, so I thought we would get some response.

And we did. Ten people called about the job, eight of them women. I figured I would interview them, starting with the women (I had no intention of interviewing the men.) Of the eight women, an even four of them were quite pretty, but one, Shelly, seemed to be the friendliest and the most open-minded. So I hired her—but told the others I also would keep them in mind.

Shelly was very cute and lively. She was slender, about five-foot-six, and had short and curly dark hair. She also had an engaging smile.

I told her that I was a retired writer, and that Warren, Jeff, and Bill had all worked in the medical field.

At first the job was as we said: a little shopping for us, a little guiding. Warren had kept his car, a large SUV, and since Shelly had a license, she could drive us around when we wanted and take us on some sightseeing trips, such as to the Navajo and Hopi reservations. She seemed to be quite happy with the arrangement—and with the pay—so I thought it was time to move on.

"Shelly, I'm starting to work on an article for a medical journal that you may be able to help me with," I said one day.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes. You know what Viagra is, right?"

She smiled. "Of course."

"The theme of this article will be that Viagra can be a psychological and physical boost to widowers who have lost their partner but who because of their age have little chance to find another partner."

"Sounds interesting."

"Since Warren, Jeff and Bill were all in medical fields, they are helping me with info on it, but what I need is real life demonstration."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to provide each one of us with Viagra, one at a time, and then match us up with an attractive young lady to see if her youth and beauty is sufficient to arouse a sexual interest—and even performance—in the men. The only problem is: Where would I find one or more such young ladies? I can't use a professional, such as a prostitute, because that would invalidate the findings. Quite frankly, what I really need is a couple of open-minded college girls. Two would be enough."

"I see...."

"I hope you're not offended by this conversation."

"No, but---"

"The job would pay a hundred dollars a session, and each session once a week would last about an hour. I'm not suggesting that you do it, but I thought you might know some open-minded young ladies who might be willing to do this scientific study—and be well-paid for it."

"I'll think about it...," she said, "I let you know if I think of anyone."

"That's all I ask."

And she did think of someone. She came back the next day with a friend named Crystal, who also was very pretty. She was about an inch taller than Shelly and had long blonde hair.

"I've been thinking about it a lot," Shelly said, "And I talked it over with my roommate Crystal here, and I think we would both be willing to do it. All four of you seem like very nice professional men, and this is after all a scientific experiment. It's not like you're looking for call girls or something like that."

She was right: nothing like that. Plus she forgot to mention the hundred dollars a session. That may have had something to do with her decision. "So how would it work?" she asked.

"Well, I've been talking with the others about it, and I really want to get this article done as soon as possible, so rather than doing it once a week, I think we would like to do it three times a week, perhaps two with you and one with Crystal. We would of course pay both of you on the spot—and in cash."

Shelly looked at Crystal. "What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me. I sure could use the money." Crystal said.

Shelly turned back to me. "When would you want us to start?" she asked.

"Well, tonight is Thursday. How about tomorrow night, Friday, with you, Shelly?"

"All right."

All right was right. Young delicious pussy—served on a platter. I told the others about it, and they were as thrilled as I was. The arrangement, as I had told Shelly, was that one of us, beginning naturally with me, would be the subject, and the others would watch and take notes.

"Fucking A!" Jeff said.

"Fine expression for a medical profession," I chided. "I hope that tomorrow night you will act the part—in a restrained manner."

"We will be as good as gold," Warren said, "I just wish we could tape it. I have a cam."

"I'm afraid that would be going too far. They would get suspicious."

"I can hardly wait for my turn," Jeff said.

II

Shelly arrived at the appointed time, 7 p.m. The "medical professionals" were lined up on the couch, notepads in hand. I had moved the single bed mattress from the bedroom to the living room and had taken the Viagra

"What should I do?" Shelly asked nervously.

"Well, I think the first thing both of us should do is to get undressed." I had worked out a lot in my retirement years, so I was not ashamed of my body, but I knew this part would be a little harder for Warren.

"Okay." Shelly drew a deep breath and pulled her gray NAU sweatshirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. Then she unfastened her jeans and pushed them down, kicking her running shoes off at the same time. Now she was clad only in white panties and a white bra, both seemingly new. Sighing again, she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra. She let it fall on the pants. "Showtime," she said with a smile, as if to reassure herself. Then she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pushed them down.

She was absolutely beautiful with a small and delicate figure, small but round breasts and a nice brunette tuft of maidenhair between her thighs.

"You're very beautiful," I said as I began to get undressed. "I should tell you at this point that I had a vasectomy ten years ago, and I have never had any social diseases, so it won't be necessary to use a condom."

"Okay."

When I was as naked as her, both she and I could see that a combination of her beautiful body and the Viagra was already working. My aged penis was standing nearly straight out.

"I think the next thing would be little foreplay," I said, stepping up on the mattress. "I believe you kids today call it a blowjob."

Shelly smiled. "Yes, that's what we kids today call it." Then she dropped to her knees before me and without any hesitation took it in her hand and started sucking on the end. Gradually, even as large as I was, she was able to take more and more of it in—until my pubic hair was on her lips. And she never choked once. I felt that I could explode into her mouth at any time, but that's not what I wanted to do, so after awhile I pulled it out.

"Now, why don't you lie down on the mattress?" I said.

She did so.

"Under the circumstances, I don't imagination you're as aroused as you would be with a boyfriend, so would it be all right if I performed oral sex on you to get you lubricated a bit?"

"I guess so." She spread her legs, and I crouched between them. What a beautiful little pussy she had. I could hardly wait to taste it.

And I did. She tasted like peaches. I enjoyed it so much that I kept it up longer than I intended, and to my surprise, she began to moan softly, and I could feel her getting wetter.

So I knew we were both ready. I lifted up her hips so the medical professionals could have a good view and gently I slipped it into her—all the way. She was warm and wet inside.

"Ohhhh, God...," she moaned.

That did it for me. I knew I wanted to last longer, but with a combination of her naked body and the Viagra, I could not. After a couple of thrusts, I exploded deep inside of her and collapse on her body.

"I'm sorry," I said. "At my age, I'm not supposed to have premature ejaculation."

"That's all right. You certainly proved that you can perform—at your age."

"Yes, the experiment was a success. I look forward to the next one."

I pulled out of her, and we both got up and got dressed. When she was ready to go, I paid her the $100 in cash. "You'll remind Crystal about tomorrow night?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Christ, I can hardly wait until tomorrow," said Jeff, who was next in line, after she had left. "I wonder if Crystal is a real blonde?"

"I guess you'll find out."

The Gentlemen's Viagra Club was such a success that we decided to keep it going permanently. We certainly had enough money to do so, and we knew that there would always be a ready supply of friendly and willing college girls. And it certainly did rejuvenate our lives and make us feel a lot happier and healthier.

And Warren did figure out a way of taping it—by hiding the camera behind a loose pile of books on the bookshelf. So sometimes, we had "movie night" to relive old memories.

The Gentlemen's Viagra Club has been such a success that I'm even thinking of writing an article about it.

The End

Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers