The Hijab Hunter: Femdom

Story Info
Hijab-wearing Somali woman strapons black male.
1.1k words
2.29
17.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Hello, everybody. My name is Fatima Al-Anwar and I'm a young Black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I was raised in the Capital region of Canada. We Somalis are well-known to be conservative, and we've been staunchly Muslim since shortly after the days of the Prophet Muhammad himself. Before the Arabian Peninsula and the Persian world became involved in Islam, Somalis knew the faith. It's all we've ever known, really. No one remembers what came before. Maybe in ancient times, Somalis worshipped pagan deities just like many African nations did before the arrival of Christianity and Islam. Today, a few Somalis are turning to Christianity and this has led to clashes and unrest in Somaliland. Anyways, I am not here for a history or cultural lesson. I am here to remind people that Somali men and Somali women are people just like everybody else and we have needs and desires.

People seem to forget that hijab-wearing, conservatively dressed Somali gals like me have sexual needs just like all other women. Westerners are so dumb. The other day I went inside this porno shop on Rideau Street in downtown Ottawa, not far from the Rideau Shopping Center. The chubby White chick working behind the counter seemed really shocked to see a pair of hijab-wearing Somali ladies checking out the porn DVDs and other articles in there. We have sexual needs too. We're just more private about it. That's all. Anyhow, a while back I hooked up with this big and tall Black guy named Stephen. He's Haitian and thinks he's tough shit like they all do. I like to use men for my sexual pleasure while letting them think I have the upper hand. That's why I sucked Stephen's cock in the stairwell of the campus library and then dismissed him before going back to my schoolwork as if nothing had happened. You should have seen the look on his face. Priceless.

Anyhow, I am slick and wicked like that. And I have my fun with anyone I damn well please. What would surprise most people about me is the fact that I'm not just sexually adventurous, I'm also an amateur dominatrix. Yes, I am a hijab-wearing, pious Somali gal who cracks the whip and wields a strap-on dildo with which I dominate unwary men and the occasional woman. Like my very willing sex slave Tyrone Howard here. Tyrone is a big Black guy from the outskirts of Calgary, Province of Alberta. He's mixed but considers himself Black. His father is White and his mother is Jamaican. Like a lot of guys worldwide, he's got a thing for big-booty hijab-wearing gals like me. When he first approached me, I was hanging out at Billings Bridge Mall with my friends. Dude thought he was slick, trying to get my number. I gave him my number. Just to let him think he had the upper hand. It was all too easy for me to ensnare him and have my way with him. The big dude is like putty in my hands, for real. He does everything I tell him. I like that in a man. Obedience to female authority is a quality all males worldwide should cultivate.

I like to dominate men and women of all races. I've spanked hot Arab women from places like the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I have also fucked macho Somali guys and tall, rugged Ethiopian men up their asses with my strap-on dildo. I have dominated White guys and a handful of White chicks too. My preference is for Black men. They're so sure of themselves. It makes them more fun to dominate. Big guys like Tyrone Howard appeal to me. I like to break them down. That's why I've got him tied up and gagged in my basement apartment right now. I spread his hairy ass cheeks wide open and lubricate his anus before poking him with my gloved fingers. I always inspect the terrain before going in with my dildos. A lot of guys aren't very clean down there and I would have to have a mess on my hands. To be honest, I've fucked some women whose assholes weren't very clean either. My anal inspection before penetration policy is not gender biased. Not in the least.

After inspecting Tyrone Howard's ass and properly lubricating him, I donned my favorite strap-on dildo and put a condom on it. I always use condoms for everything. Taking out my cell phone, I silently took a snapshot of Tyrone lying there, hands and feet bound, with his Black ass spread, ready for my strap-on dildo. I love the sight of a big Black man looking so vulnerable like that. Gets my pussy wet as hell. I pushed my dildo into Tyrone's asshole, and grabbed his hips. Don't want him going anywhere as I start fucking him in his ass with my strap-on dildo. Sometimes some guys and a handful of girls who seem quite willing to take my dildo up their asses get jitters when the moment of truth comes. I frigging hate it when they do that shit, for real. I held Tyrone's hips tightly and began fucking his ass. I sank my dildo deep inside of him but not too deep. I wanted him to get used to it. Oh, it is definitely not his first time getting fucked in the ass by my strap-on dildo but he still has the asshole of a novice. Don't worry, I will bring him up to speed. Mister Calgary here faces a sharp learning curve but Ontario's favorite Somali Dominatrix will show him the ropes. Perhaps literally.

Tyrone moaned deeply as I drilled my strap-on dildo into his asshole. I bet you the macho and cocky Jamaican stud never thought he'd have the time of his life getting sexually dominated by a hijab-wearing Somali gal. this shows you how much they ( westerners ) don't know about us. In public, Somali women are quiet and peaceful while Somali men are loud and boisterous. In private, Somali women are strong and bossy while Somali men are stunned into obedience like the bitches that they are. It's the best kept secret in the Muslim world. It's women who really run the show. With a song in my heart, I happily sodomized Tyrone until the big Black dude begged for mercy. I fucked him with my strap-on dildo until he cried. I'm serious. Dude cried real tears and everything. After that, I made him suck my strap-on dildo just like the bitch he is. What? You think that's too dirty, especially after I just fucked his ass with it? Don't worry. I took off the dirty condom and let Tyrone lick my dildo, which stayed clean the entire time. Is that better?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers