The Hobby

Story Info
Follow Mona as she pursues her new hobby.
6.3k words
4.21
8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
108 Followers

At 38 Mona was a very attractive woman by any standards; She had smallish B cup breasts, but they were plump and very sensitive, and topped by graceful shoulders. She had long, thin and shapely legs. Her butt was a little big, but it was shapely and very firm. She had long slender hands and a full mouth. Even after two children, she had maintained her flat tummy. Eric was proud of Mona, their sex life was good, and he loved showing her off and even sharing her on occasion. So when Mona became somewhat fretful lately, Eric was concerned. He thought that she seemed unusually bored. And he knew that he had not been attentive to her needs of late because he had been so busy at work.

"Why don't you get a hobby?" he told her.

"What kind of hobby?"

"I don't know, find something you really like to do, and have a passion for, and then find a way to do it."

This really got Mona thinking. She spent several days thinking about it. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks. What did she really really like to do that she didn't get to do enough of? Fucking. And she was sure that Eric was OK with it, after all, he was the one who told her to find a hobby. So she set about to make fucking her new hobby. Here is her story.

* * * * *

"When Eric first told me I needed a hobby, at first I thought of things like photography, or making scrapbooks. But that seemed like too much work, and I didn't really want to spend my free time learning something new. I wanted to have some fun. What was it Eric had said? "Find something that you really like to do and have a passion for it. Then find a way to do it in your spare time." Ok. Then I ran across some pictures of that cute Marine that Eric had set me up with. I thought it was weird when he first asked me to go with him to meet a Marine captain that was in town on Marine business. But Eric showed me his picture, and he was cute. Way cute. And built. And when the marine called us on the phone, Eric handed me the phone and made me talk to him. When he got to our city we met him at a bar downtown, had a couple of beers, and talked for a couple of hours. Then we went to his hotel. When we got to the hotel, Eric went across the street to a convenience store and left me alone with the Marine. We went to his room. He left the door ajar so Eric could get in, and then did what Marines do. When Eric got there with more beer and snacks I was in the Marine's arms with my legs wrapped around him as he stood against the wall, and our lips were locked. He was such a good kisser. I immediately jumped out of his arms, feeling and acting guilty. Then Eric backed me against the wall, took me in his arms, and kissed me as he took my blouse off and then pushed my jeans down. I took off my panties myself. I then "entertained" the two of them for the next four hours non-stop. Well, they both stopped briefly at intervals, but I was the energizer bunny, I just kept going and going. They took turns with me, did me double vaginal, and one doggied me while I sucked the other one. Our sex life was never the same after that.

* * * * *

Several months later we did the same thing with a local guy, only I still thought it was weird and the guy was a little unsettled. The dolt couldn't believe his good luck, he thought Eric and I wanted to steal his kidney! Honest! He did not seem to be interested in fucking me, so Eric left us in the motel room for about 40 minutes while he went to the store. Even after we were alone the guy didn't make any advances on me while Eric was gone. When Eric got back he got the ball rolling by taking off my clothes. The guy sure got into it after we all got naked. And ultimately, I also enjoyed it because it was so nasty! The first time I had one guy in my pussy and one in my ass! What would the other soccer moms say if they knew!

Then we took an anniversary trip to Canada where Eric set up a swap with another couple he knew. And when we went to Disneyland I had unexpected encounter with Jack and Billy while looking for a roller coaster ride. That had sure been fun. And Eric had actually been really turned on when I told him about it later.

So I got to thinking, what is it I really like to do that I could spend my time doing with no start -up time, and no tools or equipment to buy? Fucking! So I decided that I would try getting laid as a hobby. Besides, how hard could it be? As Eric liked to say, "Free pussy? Where's the end of the line?"

* * * * *

Sunday evening I got started. I decided to put an ad on a dating site. I had never done this before, so I decided to keep it it short and sweet and see what happened:

"Attractive married woman looking for discreet fun! 5'9" tall, 135#. Must be drug and disease free and funny. No dorks unless you have a personality. No pic, no reply."

I also included two pictures, one of my face and the other of my girlish charms, both of which Eric had taken.

Then I waited. I am not the most patient person, so that was the hard part. But I waited all week . . . ummm . . . until Thursday night. When I went to the web site, I found 36 replies. I quickly pared them down to 15. 9 had sent no picture at all, and 12 losers only sent pictures of their little head. What, I'm supposed to go out with just a penis? I don't think so! Although the little head is an important part of the date, I want to talk to the big head first!

Then I sorted through the remaining ones. 12 were just not cute enough. Of the three that were left, one was a lame writer, and a republican to boot, so he was out. That left two. They were both in my neighborhood, more or less. One was really funny, but he was kind of dorky looking. The other did not appear that smart, but he was really cute. He was a big guy and had an athletic body. I decided that I would e-mail both of them, and see which one responded first. So I wrote each "Do you want to meet for coffee?" Keep it simple, I told myself.

The cute one must have been on line, because I got back an almost immediate reply "Sure, Saturday at 10 a.m. at the Starbucks . . . ." and he named a particular store that I knew. I wrote back "OK."

Saturday morning I told Eric that I had to return something at Nordstrom's and left about 9. I had dressed in a tight t-shirt and jeans and tenny's. When I arrived at Starbucks it was pretty crowded, but I had no trouble recognizing Tim. He came up to me as I walked in.

"You look good enough to eat!" he said.

"Aren't you even going to buy me a coffee first?"

"Uh, sure."

He got the coffee and we chatted about his job and other things. He was a contractor, not worldly, but definitely knew his job, if not relationships.

Finally, after about half an hour, I said "You know, you're cute, and I have other things to do today. Do you want to take me somewhere?"

"Uh, sure, where do you want to go?" Tim was a contractor, obviously not a rocket scientist.

"Somewhere more quiet." Hint hint hint.

"Do you want to see my house?" It was finally beginning to dawn on him that he was going to get lucky.

"Yeah, that'd be great."

So he took me to his house. I asked to see the bedroom. When I got there, I took off my T and started to slide my jeans down. Tim looked a little startled at first, but then he figured it out and took off his clothes. Nice muscles. I walked up to him, naked now, and pushed on his chest. He fell on the bed. I straddled his hips, guided his penis into me, and put my hand on his chest. He was bigger than I was used to, but I quickly adjusted. I began moving up and down on him. My first Hobby Fuck. Although I was enjoying the physical sensations, it seemed somehow unexciting. Maybe it had been too easy. Or maybe I just wasn't in to Tim, who had the personality of a fence post despite his muscular body.

I took his hand and place it on my clit. He began to stimulate me, and I could feel my face becoming flushed. I put my hands on his shoulders and humped him harder, until I came. Then he placed his hands on my hips and and started moving faster in me. I could feel his cock began to swell. He moved my hips up and down, then grunted loudly and sprayed my insides with a huge load of cum.

"God that felt good," I thought.

After that I got up and asked which way was the shower. I showered alone. Tim wanted to know if he could have my phone number. I told him that since I was married I didn't give out my number, that he should give me his number, and that I would call him. He said ok and gave me his number as I pulled on my jeans and T. I stuffed the number in my purse and left.

* * * * *

When I got home there was an email from Gerry, the geeky-looking guy. It was really funny, and he wanted to know if I still wanted to have coffee with him. I wrote back and said sure, and told him where and when to meet me on Monday. I still thought he looked kind of funny, but he had such a good sense of humor.

On Monday my own sense of humor got the best of me, and I wore the same jeans and T that I wore to meet Tim. And I was right, he was funny, and fun to be around! Inevitably, he got around to asking about me.

"You said in your ad you're married. So why the ad? And what are you doing here with me? You know that I'm going to try to take advantage of you."

"Pursuing my hobby."

"What's that?"

"Fucking strangers."

Gerry spit out a mouthful of coffee. I grinned at him. "No, really. That is my hobby. I haven't been doing it long, but my husband Eric said I should find something I really like to do, and that is it."

"Are you really serious?"

"Did you read my ad?"

"Yes, I did. I guess it's just hard to believe."

" 'Free pussy? Where's the end of the line?' "

"What?"

"Oh nothing, it's just something my husband says."

"Well, I don't want to disappoint a hobbyist, now, do I? Let's go to my place."

So we did. And it was much more fun than Tim, because Gerry had a personality. But I still couldn't take him seriously, looking at his geeky face. So when we got to his house, I told him to get naked and lie on the floor. And then I took off my clothes, and mounted his hips, only backward, so I didn't have to look at his face.

"I must be on a streak," I thought, as I mounted him. "He's as big as Tim. Or maybe Eric is just not as big as I thought."

Anyway, Gerry proved to be a better lover than Tim. He quickly discovered how sensitive my nipples are, and he tweaked them and pulled on them with one hand while stroking my clit with his other. I rode up and down, and reached backward with my hands, placing them on Gerry's nipples and running my fingernails through his hairy chest. He definitely took his time and worked me to a fever pitch between his cock in me and his fingers on my nipple and clit. I started working faster, then began to feel him swell, and just as I started to cum, he blasted a load into my cervix.

"ahhhhh," I yelled as I pitched forward onto his legs. I dismounted and lay on his chest.

I liked being around Gerry so much that I went out with him several times, but I could just never bring myself to have sex with him face-to-face. I know that sounds strange, especially since we did it all over his house, including in his bed.

But I just couldn't look at his face while we did it. He never complained, though.

After two or three weeks he said that his neighbor had asked him who the beautiful woman was that he saw at Gerry's house all the time. I knew then that I was seeing him too much, and that I had to end it with him. The last time I saw him we did it on his patio in his back yard. I suggested it, probably to make me feel better about what I was going to tell him.

I enjoyed it, but I told him after that I couldn't see him anymore, that I was afraid we would get serious. I thought he might, I didn't really think that I would. But I thought I was getting away from the idea of sex as a hobby, and closer to an affair, so I needed to end it.

* * * * *

To tell you the truth, even though I broke it off with Gerry, I was a little depressed after. I didn't have the energy to go back to the web site. So I started running every morning. I had run 5k's in college before I had children, so I liked running. And after I ran, I always stopped for coffee and a muffin. That's where I met Woodrow. He was a handsome, thin black man. I met him in the line. He was standing behind me, and said my running outfit was cute and so was I. We had coffee together. I'm a slut for flattery.

"Hey, cute stuff, I run too. I'm actually training for a 10k in two months. Would you like some company tomorrow morning?"

"Sure. Lets meet here at 9 am"

* * * * *

The next day we met at the coffee shop before my run, and we ran together for about 40 minutes. Then we went to his house for breakfast.

I think we both knew what was going to happen there. I did, anyway. When he showed me his "gym" in his spare room, he kissed me and began to push my running shorts down. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back, and then took off my baseball cap and pulled my top over my head. Woodrow licked the sweat off one of my breasts, and then raised his head and kissed me. Then he put my cap back on my head. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me toward him. We kissed again. Then he pushed down on my shoulders and turned me around. I got down on all fours and he mounted me from behind. It felt like just what I needed. We didn't talk, we just humped. After a few minutes, I felt him tense up in an all too familiar way.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Cum in me."

I reached below my crotch and squeezed his balls. As I did so, I could feel him start to spurt. I pushed back on him hard and ground my pelvis into his, as I felt his hands tighten on my hips.

"Wow, you're great."

I smiled as demurely as I could with no clothes on and a pussy full of fresh cum.

"You're pretty good yourself. Do you always hit on women at the coffee shop?"

"Only the beautiful ones. Hey, I promised you breakfast. Come on."

He led me to the kitchen, where he fixed me bacon and eggs, orange juice, and, of course, more coffee. We joked around as we ate. After he cleaned the dishes off the table, he again spoke to me.

"Do you have any plans the rest of the morning?"

"Nothing that I can't do later today."

"Good."

Then he reached for my hand, which I placed in his, and he led me to the bedroom, where we spent the rest of the morning.

Even when I got ready to leave and started getting dressed, he couldn't keep his hands off me. I got quite a workout that day. I was sore for 4 days after, but it was definitely worth it.

"So we gonna run together tomorrow?"

"I don't think so, this was a one-time deal."

"Awww. Well it sure was great making your acquaintance."

* * * * *

Several days later, I was starting to feel antsy again. I waited until Thursday evening when Eric was in Portland on business. I got dressed to the nines, in a black cocktail dress and 4 inch black patent leather pumps with black thigh top seamed stockings. Then I went to a downtown hotel at happy hour. That's where I met Tom and Dick. I was sitting at the bar, and they just walked up to me.

"Hi there, are you alone?"

"That depends."

"On what?'

"On your next move."

"How about we buy you a martini and you join us at that table over there with the computer cases?"

"OK. Sounds good to me."

It turns out they were software engineers, in town for a big job that they had just finished, and were flying out of town to their home city the next morning. They were in the mood to party. We had fun just talking, and then they took me to dinner in the restaurant in the hotel. It was a four star restaurant, but they didn't seem to care because they were on an expense account.

After dinner, they wanted me to join them for a "night cap" in their room, which was also in the hotel. I said yes, but it turns out the nightcap was me! When we got to the room, Tom fixed martinis from the mini-bar, and Dick kissed me and began to take his clothes off.

"Aren't you being a bit presumptuous?"

"Maybe. But I know you like us, it's too late to try to pick up another woman, and you've had tee many martoonis to drive. Besides, you were by far the prettiest woman in the place. And you're intelligent and funny. If you don't want to, you can always leave."

"With flattery like that, I guess I can't turn you down, can I?" I said as I slid my skirt down and began unbuttoning my blouse.

The next two hours were a frenzy of activity for me, first with Dick and then with Tom. Then we had another martini. Then the fun really began. Tom laid on the bed with his erection pointing up, and I mounted him cowgirl style. I began fucking him up and down. Then Dick pushed me forward onto Tom's chest. He then kissed my anus, stuck his tongue in it, swirling it around in me.

"Ohhh, don't stop!"

He then grabbed some lube, making my ass slick and wet. Then he inserted first one finger, then two, then three. All the while I kept fucking Tom. Dick withdrew his fingers. Tom held me still against his chest. Evidently they had done this before. Dick pushed the head of his cock into my ass. Slowly first, then harder. Tom sort of pulsed his cock in me, almost sending me over the edge. Dick pushed harder, finally getting his whole cock in my asshole. Then they both started rocking me between them. I started cumming. I didn't stop, but seem to role from one orgasm to the next as my pussy and ass were both invaded. Then Tom started kissing me, inserting his tongue in my mouth. I was completely plugged! I felt Dick cum in my ass, followed closely by Tom cumming in my pussy. We finished in a heap on the bed, where we all went to sleep.

I woke up with a start, some hours later. I got home quite late and missed a phone call from Eric. I had to call him back and make up a lame excuse about where I had been and why I was so late. Oh well, I'll bring him up to speed on my hobby at some point.

* * * * *

For several days after I met Tom and Dick, I was completely uninterested in sex. I think it was because Tom and Dick had exhausted me that night! Anyway, that's when I met James. I was running errands at Macy's, and stopped for coffee. He was sitting there. God, he was huge.

"Hi, good looking."

"Do I know you?"

"Not yet, but why don't you bring that coffee over here and sit down."

"I don't know, I'm not in the habit of going off with strange black men." That was a lie. I had done it with Woodrow.

He laughed deeply. "I'm not asking you to run off with me. Yet. Just sit and talk and drink some coffee with me."

"Oh, all right. What are you doing here?"

"Pursuing my hobby."

"What's that?"

"Picking up beautiful white women and taking them to a hotel."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "What would your wife say?"

"She's cool with it as long as I am home by 5:00 o'clock."

"I have a hobby, too. Are you having any luck with yours?"

"I'll tell you in half an hour. What's your hobby?"

Well, it should be obvious, our hobbies kind of meshed. It turns out James was a retired pro football player. He was personable and made me feel physically small. Which was kinda good. An hour later we were both naked in a downtown hotel room, pursuing our respective hobbies. I was on my knees trying to get James' prodigious manhood into my mouth.

James was big in every way. After my jaw got tired, James picked me up as if I were a tea bag, put on a condom, and laid me on the carpet. Then he slowly worked his way into me. I had only had one that big once before, when I was in college, and I had not liked it. But James was very patient, and took a long time, letting me adjust ever so slowly to his girth and length. After 10 minutes, he had only half of it in me, but I was very wet and turned on, wiggling on it.

After another 10 minutes he had worked the whole thing into me, which I would not have thought possible. By that time I was not only extremely wet, I was extremely horny. God, I felt so full, and it felt sooo good. I just pointed my legs at the ceiling and enjoyed.

Arpea
Arpea
108 Followers
12