The Holiday That Changed Our Lives

Story Info
Discovering that fantasies can come true.
5.3k words
4.21
93.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Pack
The Pack
74 Followers

I never thought that my own sexual experiences would come close to the many excellent stories and fantasies that I love to read.

I should state that I usually head straight for the swinger/ loving wives and group categories as these form most of my own erotic fantasies.

However I occasionally dip into any of the others where the headline catches my eye. I would recommend to any Literotica readers not to restrict your reading, as you never know what you may be missing.

Although I realise that most of the stories are pure fiction (by no means a criticism) I do prefer the ones that are true or at least claim to be.

As I have said, apart from a couple of adventures when I was a teenager such as swapping partners at a party when 90% of us were totally pissed and sneaking into a girls boarding school when I was 17, my married life has been one of conventional one on one sex. I have been content to keep it that way, as apart from discussing fantasies I always thought that my wife would not go for some of the erotic excesses that pass through my mind. Not that she is a prude by any means; we often use fantasies, as part of our lovemaking. We also prefer naturist beaches to others and have no hang ups about nudity. This is the story of one of those fantasies finally coming true.

My name is Rob and my wife's name is Tina, we are both in our mid 30's with no kids. Tina is 5' 10" with a lovely figure, her breasts are smaller than she would like but that has just helped them to retain that fantastic perky firm bounce when she goes bra-less. I am around an inch shorter than Tina and probably carrying 8/10 lbs more weight than when I was in my 20's.

This year we had decided on our summer holidays, which included a drive to visit some friends up near London for a night, then a slow drive down through France to the south coast stopping along the way wherever we felt like it. Some of our best holidays have been unplanned in this way and we were used to the independence that this gave us.

On our first night we arrived at our friends place at around 6:00 pm. Tim and Jasmine (Jaz) have been friends of ours for many years from when Tim and I used to work together. We have had several holidays together and still keep in touch when we can. It is the sort of relationship where we are all very comfortable with each other even to the point that I have stayed at their place alone with Jaz when Tim has been away on business and apart from the sort of piss taking and banter you would expect there has always been implicit trust between us. This is not ignoring the fact that when Tim and I get together with a few beers our conversation usually turns to sex. Anyway this was the format for this night and as we had nowhere to drive, the cocktails followed the beer swiftly and the conversation took its usual turn for Tim and I except this time the girls joined in.

I have long known that when girls get together they can be many more times as crude, rude and downright dirty than the men. Jaz began telling us about her recent trips to a health club. She then whispered in Tina's ear - the look on Tina's face was one of amazement. I asked what the secret was and Tim said that I would never guess in a month of Sundays. "Ok, so just tell me" I said. It seems that Jaz had been propositioned by one of the girls she had met at the health club. She had been shocked at first but had admitted to Tim that she had been caught sneaking glances at the girl whose name was Claire and struck up a friendship that Claire had hinted she would like to take it further. She had always harboured thoughts about what it would be like to make love to another woman but had never done anything about it.

Now I know that I am just like many men who find the sight of two girls making love to each other on of the most erotic scenes you could imagine. It seems that Tim agreed with me and after he and Jaz had discussed it, decided that she should take it as far as she was comfortable with. Tina wanted to know all the details and kept asking questions. I thought that this was slightly strange as when we had used fantasies in our own lovemaking she had never wanted to follow that line and so I just assumed that she would not be comfortable with it as fantasy or real life.

Jaz went on to tell us that the sexual tension between her and Claire had now reached the point that they had to either do something about it or one of them had to stop going to the club. Both knew what way they wanted this particular coin to fall.

It seemed that just the thought of what may happen had turned Tim and Jaz's sex life around and they were at it like the proverbial rabbits. There was even some thought about Tim joining in. I just looked at him with a look that said, "you jammy, lucky, dirty bastard."

We went to bed an hour or so later after Tina had dragged every possible detail out of Jaz such as was she still seeing her and what was it like, did she think she would like "lesbian" sex.

Tina couldn't stop talking about it in bed and my cock had been painfully hard for the last hour or so. The only time that Tina stopped talking was when she wrapped her lips around my cock and started on one of the best blowjobs I can remember. I had two fingers sliding in and out of the wettest pussy I can remember. She didn't stop until I had shot what seemed like a pint of cum in her mouth and in her face and hair. This was also a bit of a novelty, as I usually have to blow off over her tits. "Now this is a bit of a long shot" I said jokingly, "but were you a bit turned on by Jaz's story?" "Fuck yes," she said.

"Would you like to get Jaz in bed yourself?" I asked.

"God no, I'd be too embarrassed and she might not want me to be that sort of friend." With that she slipped out of bed and into the bathroom to clean up.

I lay back thinking that even after 12 years of marriage we could still surprise each other. The shower was still running when I heard a knock on the door. Tim popped his head around the corner and obviously had something he wanted to say. He was worried that Jaz's tale may have shocked us and was worried what we may think about them. I told him how turned on Tina had been and as for me, I just hoped that we might get a bit more adventurous. At that Tina came back in to the room draped in a towel announcing that the shower was now free. She slipped into bed removing the towel all in one movement giving Tim a tantalising glimpse of her naked body. As I have said we have no hang-ups about nudity having been on naturist type holidays with Tim and Jaz before. Somehow being in their house and in their spare bedroom made it seem different.

The next morning, nursing a minor hangover we joined Tim and Jaz for breakfast. In a more sober mood both Tim and Jaz said that they hoped their confession hadn't affected our friendship. Me with my big mouth trying to make a joke of it said that they had given me a sleepless night just thinking about it and could I have a video of the action if anything happened. Jaz laughed and said that if I was serious I could be the cameraman if Tim ever joined Claire and her. "Not unless I can join in too" chimed Tina.

"Are you serious" Jaz and I said together. "Sure, it's about time we pepped up our sex life."

With that Jaz said that she had not discussed with Claire the possibility that Tim would like to join in but she was sure that she would have no problem with it. However she wanted her and Claire to do their own thing at least once.

The question of others and a camera were a different story but she would raise the idea the next day when they were more comfortable with whatever they were going to do.

My mind was in turmoil; I could not believe that Jaz's tale could have caused such a change in Tina's outlook on sex and what could be a monumental change in our relationship.

After another hour or so of discussing the logistics Tim and Jaz promised to call us on our return from Holiday. In my own mind I could have stayed in London for a few more days just on the off chance that this may come off, but we were soon on our way. A couple of weeks of sun and sand in the south of France was also very tempting. With both Tina and I in a very sexy frame of mind I looked forward (with a bit of luck) to a tiring couple of weeks.

I asked Tim and Jaz if they wanted to join us as they had last year (ulterior motives drifting through my dirty mind here) but Tim was unable as he had a large tender that he needed to get out in work.

That day saw us drive through the channel tunnel and down to Paris where we spent the night. We dined out at small but expensive café and then went on to one of the well known cabarets. All through the show Tina was commenting on the various dancing girls and asking how she shaped up next to them. I thought that she compared very well with them and asked what she thought Jaz might look like naked. "I've been thinking about that last night and all today she said." "Do you think I might be a bit of a closet lesbian?" She asked with a slight look of concern as she waited for my reaction. "I think that anything that two (or more) consenting adults get up to is fine by me" I said. "To be perfectly honest the thought of two girls making love really turns me on and if those girls are you and Jaz then I just think that I may have a boner for the rest of my life."

"I thought you were just a little more turned on than usual last night," she said with a sly grin.

"Let's go back to the hotel," I whispered, "I have to fuck you NOW."

With that we walked back to the hotel talking about future possibilities.

All of a sudden Tina stopped and looked at me, "Do you think Tim would want to fuck me as well?"

"Tina, have you been blind, Tim has wanted to get into your knickers for as long as I can remember." I told her that Tim and I often talked about what we would like to do as a foursome, usually after the first few pints when our inhibitions were lower and never seriously considering that it would ever occur.

In fact Tina and I had used similar scenarios in our joint fantasies during sex but the subject had never been broached outside of our bedroom.

Once into our hotel room we were naked in about 4 seconds flat. Tina's soft hand reached for my very erect cock. "God, it's so hard" she said. "It's like holding my best vibrator but this is actually hot to the touch with its own pulse" she giggled. With that we kissed whilst she slowly eased my foreskin up and down my shaft. I was so hard that it was almost painful but the pain itself was intoxicating. Now my cock is no more than average but I am sure that if it were measured at that point it would have been longer and thick than ever before, at least it felt that way.

Tina's breasts crushed against my chest as she tried to point my cock in the direction of her very wet cunt. I felt for her cunt lips and actually felt her moisture drip off my fingers. As we fell back onto the bed I slid into her so easily but her cunt muscles took over and she squeezed my cock repeatedly.

"Oh God fuck me Rob" she groaned as I started to piston in and out of her. The feelings were exquisite and I tried to prolong the ecstasy by withdrawing almost all the way before alternately easing my way in gently and then fucking her forcefully. This was not making love this was pure FUCKING. As we screwed I asked her what she was thinking about. Was it the thought of making love to Jaz and Claire or was it the thought of being fucked by Tim.

"UUUUUGH" she groaned, "I don't know just talk dirty to me. Fuck my cunt and spurt your cum in me, cum in cunt, spurt on my tits" As I did as she asked I tried to think of the filthiest thoughts in my head. It was not hard believe me.

"I want to watch you suck Jaz's cunt whilst Claire sits on Jaz's face." "I want to watch Tim slip his cock up your fucking ass." "I want you to watch Jaz suck the cum from my cock whilst you suck the cum from Tim's cock."

The words were racing from my mouth as fast as they came into my mind and at that pace it was not long before I felt myself about to cum. I told Tina and she just grunted as she came and came. As I was about to explode Tina said "cum on my face like last night" I only just managed to withdraw in time before a jet of hot white jism erupted from my cock. I swear if it had landed on her eyes instead of her mouth and lips the force of it would have blinded her.

We lay back on the bed gently caressing each other.

"What have we started?" Tina said. "I don't know" I replied, "but it's still only fantasy at this stage, we don't have to take it any further if you are unsure."

I knew what I wanted Tina's answer to be but it had to be a joint decision.

"If our sex life continues like this then let's see what develops," she said. Do you really want to see Tim fuck my ass and have Jaz suck your cock and all those other things you said? She asked.

"I can't deny that the fantasies turn me on but you know that whatever we do we do together. My love for you comes before anything else."

Tina leant over me and gave me the sexiest kiss I can ever remember.

We fell asleep cuddled together. I awoke about 3'o'clock and crawled down the bed and snuck my tongue in between Tina's labia and licked her gently until she awoke. We had another quick fuck and fell asleep again in each other's arms.

We continued our drive down to the south of France the next day almost in silence but we kept reaching for each other and caressing or kissing. The sexual tension in the air was palpable.

We found a beach apartment in the same complex as we had rented the year before with Tim and Jaz. We had been to other naturist beaches around Europe but this one was by far the friendliest. We unpacked and opened a bottle of wine and sat on the balcony overlooking the pool. Because this was a naturist resort the majority of people around the pool were nude. It felt good to strip off and relax sipping a cold chardonnay.

We spent much of the next two days fucking our brains out discussing the future possibilities of our broadening sex lives. We would go to the beach in the morning after a good fuck, have lunch and go back to the apartment for a siesta where we would invariably end up fucking again. Our fantasy discussions would sometimes get very wild and we would imagine fucking and sucking all sorts of friends, people we had seen on the beach and even on one evening my brother and Tina's sister got in on the act. Now that will tell you how free our sex talk was getting even though neither of us had even considered getting into incest in any way (only in my own mind have I thought of sex with Tina's sister before now).

On that particular night I talked Tina into allowing me to shave her cunt. This is something that she very rarely lets me do, as she hates the itching that comes with the re-growth. I had said that as she was enjoying looking at all the shaved cocks and cunts this week then she should at least let me shave her so that we could all get a much better look at her cunt lips. When she agreed I was in the bathroom for my shaving kit like lightning.

As I soaped up her cunt she was saying, "you want me show off don't you?" "You want me to get well and truly fucked by a big cocked stud don't you?" "You want to watch me suck Jaz's cunt, don't you?"

She was turning herself on so much that she was almost in a state of constant orgasm. I wiped the soap from her pussy and gave her lips a final stroke with the razor and immediately plunged my tongue as far up her cunt as I could get it. I then slowly licked all around her pussy occasionally dipping my tongue in her or gently sucking her clitoris.

On the third morning after breakfast we took a stroll down to the beach and lay our towels out the sun beds. The sun was out and it felt good to be in a warm climate even if it was only for two weeks. I noticed the Tina was checking out the bodies a little closer this year. "Have you noticed how many people are shaved? " she said. "There seems to be a lot more than usual"

"Are you sure it's not just that you are paying more attention?" I asked. "Yeah probably" she replied. You sure notice the breeze more she said and deliberately lay on the sun bed with her legs wide apart. I even noticed one guy stiffen up as he walked past Tina.

Tina deliberately stared into his eyes and smiled when he dragged them from her newly shaved pussy.

After about an hour the beach was filling up but not too much to be crowded. We needed a couple of beers and so I headed up to the beach bar. Now I know that nudism is not supposed to be about sex but "fuck," when you see some of the body's that are loose on the beach, I'd defy St Peter himself not to get a hard on. When I got back to our spot I saw that two guys were chatting up Tina. They turned out to be Swedes, Lars and Rikard (Rik). They swiftly apologised and said that assumed Tina was alone. I said that it was no problem and they were welcome to join us for a beer. Tina was ok with this and they dragged over a couple of beach chairs and we sat around in sort of loose circle. I noticed Tina's eyes returning to Riks cock and balls, although he was not overly large, maybe 7 inches or so, because he was also shaved it seemed to make him look a lot larger.

Tina had propped her sun bed up and although her knees were together her legs were raised and from the right angle both the Swedes had a lovely view of Tina's clean cunt lips peeking from between her thighs. This seemed to be turning me on more than the guys however.

We chatted for an hour or so. Lars mentioned that their wives were playing tennis that afternoon and that they had better return to their apartment and get ready for the barbeque they were intending to host that evening. They pointed to their own apartment that was less than 400 metres away and right on the beachfront surrounded by a short wall.

We were welcome to join them but they warned us that sometimes their get-togethers got a little wild.

Tina and I looked at each other and almost as one asked "how wild is wild?"

Now although this may seem a little strange that four adults had been sitting around stark naked, the subject of sex had not been raised before.

Lars explained that as most of the time they were nude and a fair bit of booze generally flowed then sometimes there was a bit of partner swapping or different "adult" type games were played.

Tina and I had heard of some of these types of parties before and even seen a live sex show at one of the local nightclubs, however we had never considered getting involved. As I said earlier my very active imagination was about as far as we had got with that sort of thing.

Tina sprung yet another surprise on me here by answering for both of us without a second thought or even looking at me for confirmation. "Yes we'd love to come and don't worry about us as we are both quite broad-minded."

With that Lars and Rikard got up and said "look forward to seeing you tonight, about 8 O'clock." They then made their way off the beach. Tina stole one last look at Riks cock as he reached over her to shake my hand. At that point his cock was less than a foot away from her mouth and I could almost sense the thoughts going through her mind.

After they were out of earshot Tina said "you're not mad at me are you?" " I mean I didn't ask you how you might feel about this but it is only a barbeque right?" "Yeah right" I answered with a big grin on my face.

"Look Rob if you're not happy with this then we don't have to go do we?"

"Hey I'm ok with it, are you sure that you are?" I answered.

"Well if we are considering making it with Tim and Jaz and maybe even her friend Claire then what is the difference if something happens tonight?"

Who can argue with that logic I thought? Things were moving rapidly in the direction I had only fantasised about for years.

The Pack
The Pack
74 Followers
12