The Jogger

Story Info
Woman gets ravished and impregnated after a long run.
1k words
3.84
264.4k
209
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick7
Patrick7
381 Followers

I remember the first time I ever laid eyes on her. I was just watching porn on my computer one afternoon and minding my own business, when all of a sudden, through my window, I see this delectable figure jog past. The woman was kind of thin and looked to be about average height. She was wearing a white tank top and black spandex leggings, and her dark brown hair was pulled into a ponytail. Whoever invented leggings must have been a man. As I watched this beauty move out of sight, I was entranced by the sight of her ass bouncing in those tight pants. I knew that I had to have her.

It was another few days before I saw the young lady again. When she finally ran by once more, I jumped into my car and tailed her for a while from a safe distance. I ended up doing this a few more times over the following month, trying to find out where she lived. As it turned out, she had a house that was about five minutes away.

I was tired of jerking off and couldn't wait any longer. The last time I followed her in my car, I parked right across the street. Then, I saw her pick up a key from under the front welcome mat, open the door, and replace the key. It was my lucky day.

I waited a few minutes before walking up to the house and using the key to open the door. There was some noise on the second floor, so I walked up the stairs; the bedroom door was closed. I quickly burst in, and apparently, she was changing out of her jogging clothes because she was completely naked. When she saw me, she screamed, but I dashed over, grabbed her, and covered her mouth.

"Shut up," I hissed. She continued to struggle, but the long run had probably drained most of her energy, and she was too tired to put up much of a fight. I took out the roll of duct tape from my jacket pocket, taped her mouth shut, and then bound her hands together over her head. I noticed that she was wearing a wedding ring. It turned me on even more knowing that I was going to have my way with some guy's trophy wife.

I didn't bother with any foreplay, since I was already hard as steel and had been for the entire drive while I had been following her. So I picked the girl up and tossed her onto the bed. She tried to escape, but I mounted her quickly, moving between her legs and pinning her to the mattress. By now, she had started to panic and was whimpering uselessly into the duct tape. Whatever she was trying to say didn't matter. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down, releasing my erect, pulsing cock. She saw it and wailed even harder, tears streaming down her face.

"You see what you've done to me, sweetie?" I asked. "Running around all the time in those tight clothes, showing off your body. You're such a tease. And this is what happens to teases." With that, I positioned myself at the entrance of her womanhood, conveniently wet with her perspiration, and slammed my dick inside. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, and I groaned. She felt so hot and snug -- just as good as I had known she'd be. Her body was begging to be fucked. But by this point, I'd had it with her thrashing about, so I reached back and slapped her hard.

"Bitch, I told you to shut up. Don't make me bruise this pretty face of yours." She stopped fighting, and I smiled. Then I started thrusting in and out of her warm hole, going slowly at first to prolong the pleasure. She tried to look away from me, but I held her head still and forced her to make eye contact while we fucked.

Despite herself, she soon started thrusting back at me, obviously wanting more stimulation. She was getting turned on, and I grinned knowingly while her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Now, I didn't want to be a total jerk, so I decided to get her off before I finished. I reached down and rubbed her swollen clit. She moaned helplessly in response. A few more minutes of that, and she came undone beneath me.

As the girl's orgasm subsided, she wearily opened her eyes to look at me again. "Well," I said, "since you came, now it's my turn. Should I give you a facial? Or should I fill your cunt?" Her eyes widened, and she shook her head pleadingly. "Not on the pill?" I laughed. "Well, that's too bad. Because I feel like knocking you up." She started struggling again, but it was a futile effort, as I had all my weight on her, and she couldn't push me off with her hands taped together. What an idiot. Didn't she know that having babies was her only real purpose in life?

I pounded her harder and harder, making her tits bounce everywhere while the headboard banged against the wall. I finally got to the point of no return and shoved my cock deep inside her. "Here it comes, slut!" And then I pumped my seed into her defenseless pussy for what seemed like forever. It was incredible. The fact that she was unprotected and fertile made it even better.

With all that pent-up frustration gone, I collapsed on top of my used whore, staying in her and keeping my sperm from leaking out. She was really sweaty both from the run and from the sex, but I liked it. I never wanted to leave. A few minutes later, though, I managed to get up and put my pants back on. Then I went ahead and rummaged through her purse by the side of the bed. All the cash that was there, I put into my own pocket. Then, I found her driver's license. Her name was Brianne, and she was 24 years old.

"Take care, Brianne," I said, standing over her naked body. "I have your house key, so maybe I'll come back sometime." She just lay there, crying. Right at that moment, my sperm were undoubtedly swimming toward her egg. That's how I left her. I don't think she ever went jogging again. And a few months later, when I went back, her growing belly was already quite noticeable.

Patrick7
Patrick7
381 Followers