The Journey Home Ch. 06

Story Info
Alone at last!
4.8k words
4.69
10.9k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, are you sure you even drove to the airport?" Laura asked him as they continued to search for his car, walking up and down every aisle in the parking lot.

When they reached the last row at the top of the parking structure, Ben glanced out over the other lots. The airport had many lots; some that offered a bus for transport from the parking lot to the airport.

Ben knew he had driven to the airport, but with so much time passed he couldn't quite remember where he had parked when he began his search in Florida for Laura.

"Hey, why don't you call Max? Maybe he remembers," Laura suggested.

A frustrated Ben turned and snapped, "that won't work, he took a cab here."

Ben's sharp reply startled Laura and she backed away from him, crossed her arms over her chest and began to whimper. When Ben's temper calmed he reached for Laura, "I'm sorry honey. I know it's not your fault I can't find the car. It's just that I really want to get you home," he said as he put his arms around her in comfort.

"Let's just forget it. We can walk back to the terminal and hail a cab, I'll worry about the car another day," Ben said as he broke the hug and held Laura's hand, fingers clenched.

"Hey, there's a cab right over there, Ben!" Laura squealed, excited to see one available so quickly and then pulled Ben's arm as she ran toward it.

The cabbie opened the rear passenger door when they approached. Ben let Laura in first and then he followed, scooting across the seat to sit beside her. "Bloomfield Hills." Ben responded to the cabbies question of where they were headed.

Ben gave directions as the cabbie neared the destination. "Turn right at West Long Lake Road and then left at Lahser. I'm on the left at Provencal Place. You can pull into the driveway." Ben stated as the cabbie followed his directions.

"Oh my God!" Laura gasped. "I know where I'm at! Isn't that the country club right over there?" She said, pointing to her right. Her eyes widened as the cabbie approached Ben's street, her head turned in every direction as her excitement elevated.

"Oh Ben! I can't believe you bought the house we looked at for after we were married!" She said, her voice shaky as tears filled her eyes.

"Well, while you were on vacation with your girlfriends I needed something to keep my mind busy," Ben started and then paused briefly to admire Laura's reaction and then continued. "So I contacted the real estate agent and got the paperwork started. This was my wedding present to you." He finished as he caressed her cheek, turned her face to his and pulled her in for a sensual kiss.

It took all he had to break their kiss as he pulled away from Laura and pulled the handle for the cab door. Once out of the cab, he reached back in to assist Laura. When she stood beside him, he reached in his back left pocket and removed his wallet. He opened it and fingered through to find the right amount of money to pay his fare and then handed the cabbie a one hundred dollar bill. "Keep the change buddy and have a wonderful day!" he said as he scooped Laura up in his arms and headed toward the huge porch.

The house was a large spacious Victorian set on a large plot. The porch surrounded three sides of the home and was the support of a large wooden swing near the front entrance. The forest green and white exterior was elegant, yet fit well with the surroundings. Deciduous trees sporadically planted created a lavish landscape; flowerbeds along the sides hid the cinderblock of the basement walls.

The back yard ambience was just as romantic as the front. A gazebo set near the rear of the lot and in between that and the house stood a wooden trellis and steppingstones that led to either the gazebo or the swing, which hung from the large willow with a wonderful view of the small pond.

Ben carried Laura up the porch steps to the ornate door. She placed her arm around his neck so he could unlock the door. He pushed it open with his foot and she held the screen as he carried her over the threshold. She gasped again as she remembered the interior.

Laura thought Ben was going to put her down after they entered, but he proceeded to carry her up the spiral staircase after he closed the door behind him. Once on the second floor he turned to his right and walked down the hallway to the master bedroom.

Tears filled her eyes once again as Ben carried her through the door into their bedroom. Her eyes panned the large room as he carried her to their bed; a king sized four-post bed with a plush sage quilt and opaque sage linen draped over the top. The rest of the room was a blur to Laura as Ben laid her on the quilt-covered mattress and slowly climbed up to lay beside her.

"I love you with all my heart and soul," Ben whispered as he kissed her neck and nibbled her ear gently; then he continued. "Are you okay darling?" he asked her, his voice seductive and his gaze full of lust.

"I am absolutely perfect Ben," she replied as she pulled him over her and he braced himself with his elbows on either side of her body.

He was going to ask permission, but judging by her body language she was willing to do whatever he had in mind.

"Mmmm," he moaned as he pushed himself up and straddled her thighs, leaned down to unbutton her blouse giving soft kisses after each button opened. "I have been waiting so long to finally make love to you. Are you sure you are all right with this?" He asked again.

Ben was being so romantic, but Laura's patience was giving out. She pulled him to her chest and growled, "If you don't hurry up and get these clothes off I can't be held responsible for my actions!"

Ben's slow romantic behavior quickly turned animalistic as he grabbed her clothing and ripped it off her. "Mmmm, that's more like it baby!" she growled back as she did the same to his clothes.

With their clothes strewn all over the room Ben and Laura celebrated their reunion. His body writhed against hers on the soft mattress as he kissed her passionately. He kissed her mouth, her neck and continued down her body; kissing very inch of her bare flesh as she continued to writhe.

Her arousal was evident by her erect nipples and his by the growth of his penis as their lovemaking session continued. Ben engulfed her right breast between his lips and sucked ferociously as the head of his shaft pressed against her raised hips. Ben delivered the same attention to her other nipple just as the first, her hips still raised against him as she arched her back repeatedly.

Ben wanted more of her nakedness, his mouth left her breasts and traveled down her body, across her stomach, down one thigh and back up the other before settling at her sex; he as driving Laura crazy.

With his tongue on her swollen nub, Ben applied just the right amount of pressure, which caused her to scream as he teased her; bringing her to orgasm almost instantly.

"That's it baby, come for me!" Ben said as he broke away momentarily to catch his breath.

Laura tensed every muscle as her orgasm peaked. Her body thrashed side to side while Ben continued to pleasure her. "Ohh! Mmmm, Oh God! Yes!" she screamed as the waves of pleasure cascaded through her before she collapsed onto the bed exhausted, panting heavily.

When her thrashing subsided Ben curled up beside her. His hands caressed her flesh until her breathing became normal. "Oh God Ben! That was amazing!" she said with staggered breath.

When she felt comfortable again she rolled over, Ben now beneath her and her breasts teasingly close to his face, but not close enough for contact.

"You're driving me crazy baby!" he said, his voice heavy as he tried to hold her still to capture a nipple in his open mouth.

"Ooh, just hold on baby. I want you just as much as you want me!" she said seductively as she slid down his chest. With her palms flat on the mattress she balanced herself as she continued her journey to his throbbing member.

Ben jumped when her breasts bounced against the tender flesh of the head. Laura teased him momentarily when she brushed her nipples side to side across his rigid shaft. She giggled slightly as she watched him squirm and writhe with each contact of her firm buds.

Laura felt bad when she glanced up at his face and saw the torture revealed in his expression. She ended the teasing as she slid down a bit further and bent her arms to bring her mouth right above the straining mushroom shaped head. Without warning, she swallowed his entire length in her hungry mouth.

Quickly she raised and lowered her lips as she devoured him. Her tongue swirled around the underside of the rim and over the tip occasionally and his hips thrust upward to meet her strokes. Laura remembered how much he loved having his testicles sucked and she hesitantly released his shaft with a pop! Her mouth dove to his balls like a magnet in search of its magnetic draw. She sucked one then the other and then both balls into her mouth, which caused Ben to scream in pleasure.

When Laura felt his testicles tighten she removed her mouth from his loins, crawled back up and straddled his pelvis. Her legs bent on either side, she lowered herself onto his throbbing member. Ben bent his knees and pulled his feet toward his ass so Laura would have more support. She leaned back against his thighs as she rode him; quickly she bounced up and down in rhythm with his thrusts.

Their erotic dance was interrupted when he gasped for air and then let out a loud growl, "Arrrrrrggghhhhh!" as his semen shot deep inside her warm, tight wetness. When his thrusts ceased she collapsed on top of him as her own orgasm consumed her.

Totally exhausted, her body jerked uncontrollably against his as her panting eased. Ben rolled her to her back once again and thanked her with a fiery kiss. The kiss faded to gentle pecks and soon both fell asleep.

Ben and Laura slept through the night in each other's arms. Laura, awakened by the aroma of fresh coffee and bacon, rolled over to find Ben's side of the bed empty and cold. Before she could get out of bed, Ben walked in the room with breakfast on a tray for them.

"When you finish your meal and take a shower we should call your sister and let her know you're home." Ben said as he placed the tray between them on the bed.

"Yes, I should do that. I can only imagine how sick with worry she's been all this time." Laura replied as she reached for her cup of coffee.

Laura and Ben ate quickly as they discussed plans for the day. "I definitely want a shower before I do anything else, but I want you to join me, Ben." She said as she took a bite of her toast and then another sip of coffee.

Ben watched Laura lovingly as she ate and when she was finished, he carried the tray to the chair near the door. He immediately walked toward the bathroom when he heard the water running.

As he opened the door, he was just in time to watch Laura climb into the shower. She turned to close the curtain, noticed him watching and motioned for him to join her.

Pulling the curtain aside after he stripped his clothes, Ben backed Laura against the wall, grabbed the bar of soap and lathered his hands thoroughly. He moved his lathered hands all over her flesh, spending extra time at her genitals. Laura reached for the soap when Ben turned her around. With her breasts against the wall, she lathered her palms, reached around behind her and massaged the soap onto Ben's body with special attention to his genitals as well.

Once their bodies were thoroughly covered in suds, Ben backed up and stood beneath the showerhead. The bubbles rolled off his muscular form as Laura watched with lusting eyes. When Ben felt he'd rinsed enough he turned and switched places with Laura. Her hands slid over her body as she stood beneath the pouring water.

Ben couldn't wait for her to rinse completely, he reached for her shoulders and turned her to face the water and bent her over. She grabbed the faucet handles and spread her feet, knowing what lie ahead. Ben took a few steps forward so the head of his erect member pressed against her tight opening and without caution thrust into her fully.

He grabbed at her hips and pulled her back against him hard and soon their pace equalized. As he thrust into her, she pushed her ass against him. Ben guided her with his hands on her hips and soon he was grunting once again as he filled her quivering pussy with his seed. Laura's legs weakened as Ben ejaculated deep into her, his grasp on her hips tightened as her orgasm rocked through her.

Laura melted into Ben when he pulled her in for a fiery kiss as the water poured over them from the showerhead. Ben reluctantly released her and as she slid the curtain to get out, he turned off the water. Ben soon followed. "I think we both need a break, don't you?" he asked as he dried her back with the plush towel that once hung on the bar beside the shower.

Laura agreed, giggling slightly, as she wrapped the towel around her damp body and headed back into the bedroom. She walked across the shiny wooden floor and sat on the edge of the bed to wait for Ben.

She waited patiently at first thinking he would be out right after her, but then she heard a buzzing sound coming from the bathroom. "What is he doing in there?" she wondered to herself.

Laura stood beside the bed, adjusted her towel and started to walk toward the bathroom door when she heard Ben's voice call out over the noise of the razor. "Did you call Sara yet? Or do you need the number?"

Laura sat back down on the bed and reached for Ben's cell phone. She flipped it open and just stared at the keys, no particular phone number clicking in her head and she began to cry.

"Why can't I remember her number? She's my only sister and I don't know her phone number," she whispered to herself as she continued to stare at the phone.

Several minutes passed and still no number came to her. She closed the phone and clenched it in her hand as she rolled over to her side and sobbed into Ben's pillow.

"Mmm, nice and smooth," Ben said as he splashed on some aftershave then set the razor in the medicine cabinet. He turned off the light and then walked back into the bedroom. Surprised to see Laura lying on the bed, thinking she had fallen asleep again, he tried not to make much noise as he went to his closet to grab some clean clothes.

He walked back to the bed and as he neared, he heard Laura sniffling. He tossed his jeans and shirt on the bed, rushing to her side. "Oh baby, what's the matter?" he asked as he put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

"I can't remember my only sister's phone number," she sobbed as she turned and pressed her face against his thigh.

"Hey, don't worry about that. No one expects you to remember everything immediately. After all, you only remembered me yesterday. It will take time for everything to come back." Ben said as he consoled her, his hand caressing her hair.

Ben reached to the nightstand beside the bed and grabbed a few tissues from the box and handed them to her. "Here, wipe your nose and I will dial Sara for you. I have her number programmed into the phone now."

Ben took the phone from Laura's hand and pressed the number 2 on the keypad and then the call button before he handed the phone back to her. "Are you okay to talk with her, or do you want me to let her know what's happened and then, when you're feeling better you can call her back?" he asked as Sara's phone continued to ring.

Just as she was about to hand the phone to Ben, Sara answered, "Hello? Ben?"

Laura panicked and dropped the phone on the mattress when she heard her sister's voice for the first time in months. "Hello? Hello? Ben is that you?" was heard from the cell phone as it lay on the bed. Sara's voice changed from pleasant to concerned as the moments ticked by.

Reaching around Laura, Ben picked up the phone and answered it, "Hello Sara, sorry to make you wait like that."

"Is something wrong?" she asked

"Oh no! Quite the contrary!" he answered excitedly.

"Oh C'mon Ben, don't do this to me. Is there news about my sister? Did you finally find her?" Sara pleaded for an answer.

Ben covered the phone and then looked down at Laura, still lying in his lap and asked her if she was ready to talk to her sister yet. Her tears had subsided, but she was very nervous. At first she shook her head "no", but then sat up and took the phone from Ben and brought it to her ear. The line was silent as she spoke softly into the phone, "Sara?"

Laura didn't hear a response and after a moment of silence began to talk again, "Sara? Are you there? It's Laura," she said as the whimpers began again.

Laura didn't know what to think of the situation. She still didn't hear a response from her sister on the other end of the line. She removed the phone from her ear and handed it to Ben with a look of question on her face.

"No one's there," she said.

Ben took the phone and brought it up to his ear listening carefully for any sign of someone on the other end. Several moments passed before Ben finally heard a noise in the background.

"Honey? What is it?" It was Peter's voice in the background and Ben talked louder into the phone, "Hey Peter, it's me, Ben. What happened?"

"Oh hi Ben," Peter said after picking the phone up from the floor. "I thought that was you Sara was talking to. Hey, can you hold on for a minute?" Peter said and then put the phone back down to help Sara to her feet again.

"Okay, I'm back. What'cha need Ben?" Peter asked and then let out a big sigh.

"Well, I have someone here that wanted to talk to Sara. Is she okay? She didn't faint or anything did she?" Ben asked

"Oh no, she just needed to sit down for a minute and then rushed off to the bathroom. I came out to see if she needed anything from the store and I found the phone on the floor and she wasn't in the room anymore." Peter paused to catch his breath and then continued. "She's still in the bathroom I guess." Peter lied to avoid any concern from Ben, figuring he had enough to worry about already; not knowing about Laura's return.

"Well that's okay, we don't want to bother her right now." Ben said as a smile crossed his face.

"We?" Peter asked. "Is Max there with you right now? Do you have news about Laura?" he asked again, his voice slightly higher in pitch.

"No. Max isn't here. Hey, hold on a minute Peter," Ben stated and handed the phone to Laura.

"It's Peter. You can talk to him. He was always your favorite brother-in-law remember?" Ben said with a giggle.

"He's my only brother-in-law silly, but yes, I have always liked him." Laura replied back with a snicker of her own as she took the phone and put it up to her ear.

"Hello? Peter?" Laura said quietly into the phone.

"Oh my God! You've gotta be shittin' me!" Peter shouted. "Laura? Is it really you?"

"Yes Peter, it's really me!" she said, her hands shaking as she talked. "I'm home finally. I'm at Ben's hou—" she started to say until Ben nudged her and mouthed, "our house."

Laura began again, "I'm at our house, Ben's right here. I know it's probably late for Sara, but can you tell her we will stop by later tomorrow? I really want to see her." Laura added; her emotions got the better of her and she started to cry once again.


Ben took the phone from her and told Peter some of the details, but didn't want to leave Laura for too long, so he told Peter that they would come by the next day and Laura could fill Sara in on all the details of what had happened to her.

Peter agreed and said he would inform Sara of her sister's safe return and then added, "Well, you two probably want to be alone right now, so I'll let you go. Besides, I should go check on Sara, she's been in the bathroom for quite a while now."

"Okay, we'll see you sometime tomorrow then," Ben said as he smiled at Laura, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

12