The King's Wish

Story Info
A story of abduction...provinding the King an heir.
10k words
4.02
119.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissHolly
MissHolly
14 Followers

The former prince, that had just turned King but a few months ago, stops at the wash stream to see his mistress. He watches as she toils away at the family clothing. His thoughts are not reserved for the manner in which she cleans the threads....no...it is more towards the growing need in his loins that causes him to sit high upon his stallion and watch her work. Then with a even tone...he a addresses her in his commanding voice.......

Her chores are interrupted at the very sight of him. All he need do is crook a finger in her direction and she follows him into the woods. Both parties happy to see one another again........

Her steps need to be quick so as not to lose the mounted King in the thicket and brush. Her eyes steady themselves ahead. But once again he appears to be leading her to their most favorite spot. And she is right. Once dismounted, the King and she fall into one another's arms....tugging at the bindings of each other's clothes until their bodies are freed enough to fuck. She lies back on the mossy spot and shamelessly parts her legs. He smiles. Her finger now does the crooking as the young King brings his cock to bear at the entrance of her heavenly gate. Then with a firm grunting push....they are joined. They kiss....suckle... and embrace in a lovers grip....flesh pounding against flesh...sighs flying forth from both of them....with a culmination of sexual climax not too far in the near future....

But this is not the proper beginning for our story....no....our story actually begins some years earlier with the turmoil that nagged at the former king.... the new King's father... the wise and once powerful,. King Daniel.

The old King had reached a point in his life where concerns about his ' holiday on earth ' might be coming to an end soon. And even though it was a beautiful spring morning,. He still brooded. His body pained him in new and different areas and the duration for recoveries became lengthened. Battles and affairs of his kingdom had taken their toll. Now his mind drifts in the same direction as all old men, and that was of his family. He did adore his lovely wife, (the queen, and twenty years his junior).....and his handsome young son...and considered them the most valuable of things in his possession. They were his banner of success. But he knew there was just one more thing that he desired.....that was grandchildren! He felt that this would complete him and ensure a legacy to the throne well into the generations. But there was a problem. The prince was not inclined to marry soon. The intended bride for his son was still just 12 or 13 years old.....and there might not be enough time to wait. He dwelled on this some more...and a little more...finally deciding to seek advice from his council....

It was wise to present his quandary to these learned men. It didn't take long for one of his scholars to unearth a little known doctrine that might be helpful. As it was written....the prince could sire a child to be the King's rightful grandson provided that the intended bride understood that she would be honor bound to treat it as her own upon the event of their marriage......and ....that the act and rites of conception would be performed in the presence of no less than one dozen of the brotherhood of monks. The idea here is that there would be so many men of the cloth bearing witness, That no one could later dispute the claim of the pending child to his claim to the throne. The last thing here was that the surrogate mother -to-be could not be from any royal blood line, that only a commoner would do. The King was very accepting of these terms and sent notice to his son's intended bride immediately........

The poor young girl had no idea at all of what to make of this proposal. It was ludicrous and somewhat out of her realm of understanding. She brought the matter up to her parents, And in turn, they set the matter before their council....

Much debate and angry pounding fists could be heard before a settlement was made. Her parents conceded that the elderly King had every right to want a grandchild delivered to him in life....but would not allow it to happen without a handsome sum of coin and property to be forfeited. And that was that......

Once the King learned of this...there was no keeping him from making good on their requirements, and then when that was all set, he gathered his team of physicians and council together and sent them immediately to the village to find the woman most suitable to bear his son's child. Preferably a boy child!

Early the next day...while the men toiled in the far away fields, palace solders poured into town and defrocked all women from the ages of 18 to 50, Wherever they might have been at the moment, and set them one by one in front of the Kings council for examination. You were making bread at the time...when all of a sudden you are confronted by two of the King's guard and made to shed your clothing at your feet. There was some hesitation on your part to do as they insisted. It was plain ridiculous to think that you might. But the men were in no mood for frivolous displays of modesty, and before you could protest any further, strong hands rip the meager clothing from your trembling body. Then thrown into a chair, the guard's hold you down by the shoulders and wait for the examiners.....

Yelps and cries from other women nearby could be heard as they too were stripped and inspected. There didn't appear to be any molesting happening, just the sounds of indignant women being viewed by men that were not their husbands. In time....four well dressed men enter your home and cast their eyes upon your nakedness......

The guards hoist you to your feet in a spread legged position as four strangers stand silently in awe. They now see what your Master had seen not to long ago. And have no choice but to gawk at the invitingly beautiful slice of womanhood between your legs. Despite the rude situation,. Your body betrays you as moisture seeps to the surface of your pretty pink flower...and four mesmerized men stare on as if caught in a trance. The physician is the only one of them that approaches. He closely inspects your husbands most coveted treasure, Measures your hips with a length of twine,. And cups your breasts as if to measure their weight and bounce. He further checks the condition of your teeth and for some reason inspects the crease behind your ears. Satisfied that his task of examination was complete, the physician joins the other men and makes his findings. He tells them that in his estimation that there would be no reason to search any further, as this were indeed the finest specimen of womanhood he figured they'd be likely to encounter. The King's personal councilor was inclined to agree. But he told them that he would not sleep well had he not carried out the King's instruction to the letter, therefore their work here was not finished,...and they would continue to inspect the woman stock until every last one of them had been viewed. With that said, he instructs the guards to hold you captive until otherwise told and threatens them with the loss of their heads if he should come back and find that you had been mishandled in any way..........

The bread that you'd been carefully kneading just a half hour before was left unattended for so long that it had begun to rise in the odd shape that it had been left in. But that concern was trivial next to the state of affairs you were currently in. The guards stay quiet...but you can just feel their eyes upon you...and there is the desperation that one feels when left in the dark like this. If only you knew what this was about.......what may lay ahead......?

Then in a hurried moment,. The councilor once again popped into your home. He took another admiring glance at the captive that sat before him and told the guards to prepare you for bound travel. With this,. You are made to stand upright while your ankles and wrists are fastened tightly. And then with the help of yet a third guard,. You are placed upon a mighty steed that's been bred to be ridden by two adults. A trusted horseman is quickly chosen. He gladly mounts up behind you and pulls you in close. Then with all available haste, the two of you gallop out of your little hamlet with no regard for the others that line the street. Past the other women and elderly you fly, And no one can stop the advance of the rider. Through streams, Past farms, and over field stone walls,...the horse races to your destination. For more than two hours you are jostled in full gallop with nothing else to entertain your senses than the raw power of the beautiful beast under you, the thunder of the steady gallop...and the strong arm of the horseman. Only when you arrive at the castle is there any hope for relief. But the rider doesn't even slow down for the gates. Nor does he give the labored animal much rest as you trot down the halls of this castle. It is not until you are safely delivered into the queen's luxurious bath house does he finally stop...and only then to be turned over to the awaiting hand-maidens that will attend to you next........

Dozens of these hand-maidens swab and scrub your naked flesh where you stand as the center of attention in a deep porcelain tub. The water is mixed with warmed milk that had been drawn from virgin cows...and cloves and flower petals sweeten the wash water even more. Not a crease or crack of your body is missed as they happily prepare you for this evening's event. Beautiful harp music accompanies their handy work...and giggles from the happy servants can be heard popping off from every direction.......

Just behind you sits the queen. She has been supervising the task at hand and making some assessments of her own. The King's team has done well and her son should be pleased with their selection. When the washing is complete, your hair is wrapped in fine cotton toweling and a thick robe is provided to give you cover from the eyes of the standing guards. Then without pause, the queen summons you to the table at which she sits and offers you a small pastry and cup of tea.....

You nervously pick at the sweet food offered and sip from your cup. The queen watches your every move as she continues to make up her mind as to how to address you....

"Your name dear woman?"...she demands...

"Holly"...you snap back..

"Well then my new acquaintance Holly,. Listen to me well. You have been selected and brought to us at great expense, have no doubt about that,...and you are now required to serve as a vessel for the deliverance of our Prince's first child. That is the sum of it. I will expect your full cooperation in this endeavor, and will be constantly in the state of hope that that you will be as fruitful as your appearance presumes you to be. There will be no tolerance for resistance or attempts of escape,..as many eyes will be on you at all times. I will insist that you compose yourself in a lady like fashion as you live in our presence and speak only in the most courteous manner while in our company. You will perform the duty for which you've been selected,...and when success is to be had,...you may be returned to your village in due time. This is all to be done with the respect due to my son and our King...for it is the King's wish. Is there anything said now that needs to be repeated!?"......

You cast your attention to the queen and drink in her words. Your eyes dart around the bath house and see that it is indeed well guarded. Pondering the scope of you situation,. You continue to nibble at the food in front of you,. A she does of hers....

"I will try to be a gracious guest,. My lady..."is all you offer in response...

Soon enough though...your vision blurs and the ground beneath your feet is uneven. It seems that the alchemist has assisted the queen in guaranteeing your compliance by lacing your tea with a mild sleeping potion. The queen smiles and in just a moment,...you drift off into gentle slumber........

While you sleep, some 60 miles or so away,. The men return from the fields. The women folk rush to their mates and tell of the debauchery of this morning. Your husband is told of the torrid abduction of his wife,. With an outpouring of condolences from your many friends and neighbors. He is furious that you have been taken,..insulted by the cruelty,...and he vows to find you and bring you home no matter how long it takes! Those that are listening let him know how unwise that might be,...even downright dangerous. He could loose his life for trying,...and what would become of his fledgling little family then? And what if he did find you and your captives did you harm because he had? What would be the sense in that? No,..it was better to let the events take their course,...stand by his little ones,...and hope for the best. Hard as it was to swallow,..he knew that they were right,..and all that was left to do ,..was wait......

When you do awake from your tea induced slumber,..it is not of familiar surroundings. The candles available casts just enough light to show that you are laying on a fleece lined alter of some sort. Your wrists are pinned down at your sides by iron shackles embedded in the granite. There is nothing else to be observed except that your entire body,..from neck to foot,..is covered in a thick blanket of loose woven gauze. A hauntingly beautiful chant from the Monks,.. the twelve men encompassing your sacrificial form,.. resonates in echoing music through the darkness that fills the chamber. A door opens and closes,...and after what seems like an eternity...the Prince is seen standing at the foot of your slab,.. a slab of sinful fornication......

He is quite handsome in appearance,.. and as he is helped from his robe,..you can see that he is in fine physical shape,..broad of shoulder,...tight in the gut. Years of good food and hours of archers sports have made him into quite a specimen. And it doesn't hurt that he is just twenty five years of age!! This making him twenty years your junior. He looks into your eyes and sees the anxiousness of the moment...and the anxiety of which this woman must be feeling... knowing that she was but a hand picked female body that was about to be forcefully inseminated. And he could sort of understand her dilemma. He too was amazed at hearing of this bizarre proposal from his loving parents....that it was something they wished him to do for their benefit......but he loved his father dearly and knew that this would lead to his ultimate happiness....and as odd as the situation was....he would do this in his honor....

A nod from the Prince was the signal that he was ready. A bell rang through the lovely chant. Suddenly hands from your left and your right gingerly ruffled and draw away one layer of thin gauze after another. Sheet after sheet of white fiber was pulled this way and that,...disappearing into the darkness,..as the form of your body was slowly revealed in something of a ritual strip tease. The final few layers tickle your flesh and give rise to your aroused nipples as the gauze sweeps your tingling skin . Now without cover,..all that are in the room are eying you in your naked glory. Then the bell rings again. Warm strong hands reach through the dark halo and latch onto each of your ankles. Slowly,..ever so deliberately,...they force your legs straight up to the ceiling until your body lays in a right angle....and then with equal grace...your legs are slowly parted to the point of fully displaying the inviting sight of your wet and slightly parting sex.....

Your sweet cunt is now in full view of a very appreciative audience. The Prince has seen a small number of the female form,..often in the dusky light of the lush gardens of the palace..but he had never seen anything like what he was now being offered. The sheer beauty of its pink and inviting curves beckons to him,..arouses him,.....and sends blood to his rising member. There is no need to play the part of a marter,..this is something that he now desperately wants to fuck! He will have to thank the King's team for their selection later,...and he is equally glad that the monks ceremonial presentation is at an end...........

With little assistance,..the Prince steps onto the alter and crawls to your spread legs with all due haste. Then forcing his rigid cock down to meet your entrance,...he slips the hot crown of his manhood past the slippery lips of your waiting pussy,...holding himself still to enjoy the sweet moment of joy at the beginning of your naughty union,...before slowly sliding all of himself into the cavern of your baby making cunt...

You watch as the cock of the future king rails itself into you,..slowly parting the walls of your expanding,..and nicely filling pussy. As the hardened flesh disappears from view,..it is replaced with the wonderful feeling of being rooted deep within your body. As wrongful as it may seem,..your sex willingly swallows all that is being given to you,... naturally clutching the girth of each inch of penetration,..and happily excepting the length of cock that now seems to be buried so marvelously close to your womb. The feeling of being so split wide open and pinned under the lovely cock of your young Prince is overwhelming and deliciously wicked. Your mind knows that you shouldn't be enjoying this gloriously pleasureful coupling,..that you should resist in some fashion,...but your body knows of no such compunction and every molecule of sexual response is called to center upon the doings inside your stuffed cunt. A cry of joy escapes your lips,.. and is duly noted by the equally thrilled stud that's lodged so well within you.....

The thought that he is fucking someone else's adoring wife is fleeting. There is a very real and growing need within him to spill his seed into the woman at the end of his throbbing length. As magnificent as it is to just be wrapped in your wet fluttering sex,..he knows that some amount of thrusting will need to be had. So with that,..he begins his mission of sliding himself back and forth with long, meaningful,..goal focused insertions,...and watches with pride as his host reacts to his efforts with whimpers and moans of pleasure. The more he feels that he's pleasing you,..the faster becomes his pounding thrusts,...and in turn,..this quickens the tempo of the Monks chant......

For you,..having sex is a thing that you have experienced many times,...but nothing like this! Even though his fucking is ridged and horribly fast,..the drilling that your getting is so deliciously exciting and hot. Each hard thrust brings new levels of reaming joy to your married cunt,..and the deep plunges create a maddening need to squirm and fuck him back, as he touches unfamiliar realms within your sheath. His youthful efforts have unleashed a need of your own,..a stirring of release,..a pinnacle of rapture that cannot be stopped. The glow of exploding orgasm gathers itself for an unleashing as your legs quake in trembling fits that strain the Monks tired arms,...your ass lifts from the alter to meet his fucking jabs,...accepting each thrust with one of your own,...until the bursting moment is met,...and you sing your song of orgasm out into the echoing halls of the chamber,....showing you bucking Prince that he has brought you to the ultimate state of sexual provocation.....

Having witnessed this,..his needs are too just a few jagged thrusts away. His plowing slows to hard vicious lengths,...the seed is being rallied and pushed through the pipe of his groin,..his face takes on the appearance of anguish,...and it is due time for him. The rush of his offering splatters the depths of your cunt in hard waves of urgency,...stream after stream of naughty seed being given in appreciation of this delightfully pleasant union......

The chanting ceases almost immediately at the wicked point of conception and a Monk notes the exact time. The two of you stay momentarily joined as a minute for reflection is visited upon you. Then with a bit of reluctance,...his withdraws himself,.. almost as slowly as had been the first of penetration. His robe is offered up behind him but is brushed away. He looks at his new sexual partner and smiles in a grin.....

MissHolly
MissHolly
14 Followers