The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 06

Story Info
Third porn film a winner. How to tell parents?
10.7k words
4.82
31k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,967 Followers

This story has seven chapters. A reader jumping into the middle of this story will find themselves lost and wondering about the plot line and characters -- so please start at the beginning. This story has plenty of erotic situations as well as a dose of philosophy here and there. I posted this as a "Group" story, however, Lit assigned it as a Novel; parts of this could be published in Group, Erotic Couplings, Incest, Lesbian Sex, Anal and, of course, Romance. If you want to ready more about the Pixie (Chapter 4 plus), see my story 'The Pixie, Joy and Me'. Your votes and comments are solicited and encouraged.

*

Friday afternoon, Ally took the car and went to the airport to pickup Ed Mellick. Ed, our agent and point person in Sundance Enterprises, now headed the organization that would distribute and market the 'R' rated version of our film. We also had a growing friendship with Harold Winslow of Adult Films International that would take the 'X' rated version of our new video and distribute and market that in the adult entertainment industry as soon as we passed the video over to him.

Ally and Ed arrived back at the house at five o'clock. I noted that their arrival at the house occurred about two hours after his flight had arrived. I also noted that the two of them looked unusually happy and content, like they'd just made love to each other. I hugged Ed and kissed him and told him how glad we were with his visit as well as the fact they hadn't gotten arrested for screwing in a public place. He looked surprised and asked, "How'd you know?" with a shocked look on his face. I'd bluffed confirmation of my assumption from him. I laughed. Ally blushed and admitted they'd found a remote corner in the airport parking garage.

We had drinks and dinner and our guests got to know each other well. I might add that we were similarly attired to the way we were the day before in 'sexy chic'. After dinner, Sy and Nancy and Mike and June came over for the screening. There were lots of hugs and kisses for Ed again. They shared our dessert and coffee with us -- mostly left over pies and ice creams from Thanksgiving Day.

Finally, a little after eight, Carl announced that the show was ready to start. The ten of us all cheered and meandered into our newly decked out media room. Without thinking of the consequences I said, "OK, you can't sit with your spouse or boyfriend. You have to find a new mate for the screening. Everybody pair up." There were a few more kisses and hugs as each couple in our group split or found new partners.

Sy ended with Mel -- a predictable outcome since I knew he was fascinated with her large breasts; Mike joined with Ally; Carl had Nancy; Doug had June; and I paired off with Ed. We spread ourselves around the room, two couples on the sofa, one in each of the large chairs, and Ed and I took a spot on the floor in front of Mike and Ally who were at one end of the sofa.

Carl adopted a somewhat pompous voice and announced the premiere showing ofLove Strokes. We laughed and jeered until he finally hit the start button on the DVD.

As the opening scene appeared with a soft classical piece playing in the background, we all leaned forward. The first scene took place in London and we'd had such fun there. Gradually the scenes unfolded and blended, fading professionally from one bit to the next. I told Carl and Mike how impressed I was with their editing.

The plot unfolded and the air of drama and mystery Ally had hoped for appeared well built only moments into the film. I thought the acting and the camera work superb; we really did deserve to win something at Sundance. When we came to the first sex scene of the film we all sat back and snuggled in with our lovers.

I could hear some lip smacking and some heavy breathing going on but didn't turn to see the 'who, what, why, where, when or how'. I did, however, turn to Ed and the two of us made out a little as the couples on the screen got into a group sex scene that made every male in the room hard and every female in the room wet. I could smell the female sex scents, including my own, after the scene ended.

There were a few more dialogue and straight scenes with no sex including the scenes we'd shot in Paris. The plot unfolded a little more, now an illicit and torrid romance between Sy and June added to the film. The scene shifted again, this time to a bedroom scene with the main characters. As the camera caught the foreplay, Ed started to stroke my legs, running his fingers right up to my naked pussy.

"Oh my," Ed said. "You dressed formally. I didn't know."

I smiled sweetly for him and whispered, "You should have been here for Thanksgiving. I figured I'd let that thought fester in his mind for a while.

In the meantime another couple on the screen, Mike and Nancy, got closer and closer to actually consummating their love. Then behind me I heard the unmistakable sounds of finger fucking going on. Mike had apparently plunged several fingers into Ally in a big way. I wanted to turn and look but Ed had just sunk two of his fingers into my wet pussy and I'd become very preoccupied with enjoying those sensations rather than being a voyeur to anything other than the video.

As the couple on the large screen finally achieved penetration I did finally turn and look at the others in the room. Nancy had Carl's cock down her throat; he had his hand in her crotch and two or three fingers in her. Both were squirming in appreciation of each other's efforts.

June had impaled herself on Doug's cock, but because of her little cheerleader skirt we couldn't see the actual in and out motion of their union. June looked so cute and high schoolish in that skirt, even though she'd peeled aware her blouse.

Sy had peeled Mel's top off and had his face buried in the splendor of her mounds; I noted that she had his cock out and slowly stroked him in sync with his tongue action on her breasts.

I heard Ally say to Mike quietly, "Take it out the rest of the way and I'll sit on it. I need to have that in me as we watch this." With more rustling of clothing I heard a sigh then Ally whispered to him again, "Don't rush and don't cum until the end. I just want to enjoy your cock in me." I heard Mike acknowledge her. The couple in the video kept shifting from position to position as they made love.

Ed lowered his head to my cunt and used his tongue rather effectively to bring me to a heightened state of arousal. I didn't want to cum either; it would be too distracting and I wanted to watch the video; not that all the sexual situations going on around me weren't distracting enough, mind you. From the position we'd shifted to, even Ed could still see the screen across my body.

I pulled Ed up beside me again and we kissed. I unzipped him as the scene on the TV shifted to some more dialogue scenes in Rome. I pulled Ed's cock out and the two of us sat there with me slowly stroking him and Ed slowly finger fucking me. We kissed often and I kept getting wetter and wetter.

Several scenes later another long sex scene came on the screen, this time between Sy and me and Ally and Carl. The foursome again went through the stages of foreplay, initial nudity, oral sex and then deep fucking. Midway through the scene Carl and Sy changed partners with some appropriate dialogue. The scene was mind blowing and changing partners made it even hotter.

I said to Ed, "I want you to fuck me. I want to sit on your cock." Ed pulled back against the sofa and I straddled him; we both faced the TV screen but at least now I had a lovely big cock in my pussy. We watched the scene with Ed peering around me to see the screen. Periodically I would twitch or try to ripple my pussy muscles the way Melissa could. When I didn't know what to do I'd just shift upwards and come down on Ed's cock again, sometimes suddenly and roughly. Watching a movie with a cock buried in your pussy is very stimulating and erotic.

The movie played on and with each scene I watched the couples in the room approach complete nudity. Any pretense about our not fucking with our partner had long ago faded; we were all openly coupled, cocks in pussies everywhere I looked, yet each of us continued to watch the video.

Most in our party were facing the TV screen to watch the video, but Mel and Sy were sideways to the screen; she impaled on his large rod as the two faced each other so Sy could nuzzle his face into the pixie's tits. I liked having a sister-in-law that didn't mind fucking in public.

As the last sex scene unfolded on the screen the fucking in the room began in earnest. Bodies started to slap together and an occasional moan diverted attention from the video soundtrack.

I think Nancy came first pulling Carl right behind her. They were the tipping point in the room. Behind me Ally came closely followed by Mike -- a predictable sequence because Ally's cunt muscles spasm so nicely when she has an orgasm - no male can resist.

Sy exploded into Melissa who then came as well; I think she'd been milking him with her vaginal muscles as well. June's voice started a little staccato sequence of sounds that clearly showed she wasn't paying attention to the closing credits; I heard Doug fire off his rocks into her body.

That left Ed and I. He rolled me over onto my back and plunged his cock into me. We'd already been fucking, kind of, for over half an hour. We both wanted to cum and fast. Ed made it fast for both of us; we exploded together less than two minutes after I lay back. I noted that the closing credits had just ended their roll across the screen as I crested. I shrieked as my orgasm hit.

We all lay there or sat there, sexually sated for the moment. Carl struggled for the remote control and restarted the DVD. This time he turned the volume down but not off.

I said from my supine position, "Well, I liked it. I can see watching it several dozen times at least. I think it's the best film we've made yet." Carl and Nancy echoed my sentiments.

Ally sighed happily and said, "That sums up how I feel. I just want to personally thank all of you, particularly Carl and Mike for all their hard work editing and Kara for playing the role of my assistant these past months."

Sy said, "Great flick. I missed a couple of scenes but I'll watch it again -- a dozen times at least. My congrats to Ally and the editing team -- and all of us."

Melissa said with a touch of humor, "I got mauled the entire film by this pervert but I saw the whole thing. I personally loved it. By the way, I like being fucked while I watch a film; this experience will forever change my viewing habits. I'll always remember today! Wow!"

Doug said, "I couldn't have said it better and I want to thank June for being such a great movie companion." The two of them snickered.

June said, "I loved the film and, oh my God, do you guys know that Doug cums in buckets! I'm flooded and that's why were still together. He's my cork." Ally laughed, reached beside her to the end table drawer, and subsequently passed June about a dozen cocktail napkins. June thanked her.

Ed had pulled out of me and sat up. He became the last to speak and his opinion really counted more than all the rest of us put together. We all looked at him in our various stages of sexual completeness. In the dim light from the television I could see a serious expression on his face, then I saw it soften

He began, "This is ..." He paused and we all leaned forward. "... a great film! It will be a pleasure to distribute and market this. Depending on what happens six weeks from now at the Sundance Film Festival with your other two films this will either be a runaway best seller or a blockbuster. I'm not sure which, but we'll take either." He grinned broadly.

He went on, "I've been around a lot of independent or indie film companies, particularly over the last two years, and let me tell you that none of them have the esprit de corps, the love, the creativity or the persistence that you guys have. I know the effort that it took to write this script -- thank you Ally; to act in it with kind of filming pressures you put on yourselves; and to edit and piece together the hours and hours of video -- thank you Carl, thank you Mike."

Ed thought for moment and added, "A couple more things; I am certain that you will take the Sundance Festival by storm. You are going to be the hottest thing going on there in so many ways. No one else has two films in the running; you've addressed two sensitive and sensuous topics in award winning fashion. I think you should all be figuring out what happens after the Festival ends and you've walked away with the show."

He turned to me, "Kara, you especially will suddenly find yourself surrounded by media, doing TV interviews, cameos on Letterman and Leno, and a long list of things you can't imagine. Since you starred inLove Comes Twice andTrial and Error you should prepare yourself personally for sudden stardom."

Ed looked at the rest of us, "All of you should expect to be recognized on the street, talked about -- both good and bad, asked for autographs and interviews, and lots of stuff even I can't imagine. I think you'd all do well over the next few weeks to practice being interviewed, particularly think about the kind of questions you're going to be asked having done porn films that got turned into respectable indie films. Thank you all. Great job."

We maintained our pairings for the second showing ofLove Strokes. I really enjoyed another long fuck with Ed; this time we used a whole bunch of different positions and I allowed myself to cum whenever the mood struck. I love five-orgasm feature films.

After the second showing, Ed and Ally paired off as they went to bed in the other guest room. Carl and Mel took another room and Doug and I had the master bedroom. The others headed to Sy and Nancy's house. Even though we'd all screwed around during the screening, I managed to get Doug up one more time and we had a delightful fuck. I really loved my brother.

Saturday morning a scantily clad Nancy pranced into our kitchen as Doug and I were starting breakfast. The two of us were nude. She had a pile ofPeople magazines. "Here," she said with a big grin, "you should start reading these because after the Festival you are going to be in it, if not on the cover."

I said, "Oh, no, I think Ed's expectations about stardom were overstated."

Nancy said, "Oh I think he was very serious and right on. I think you, and we, should all be prepared for success beyond our wildest dreams. I have a really clear idea of what we ought to be doing over the next few weeks to prepare."

"Great," I said, "You can take over as den mother for our clan. Lead us where you want us."

"Oh this will be so exciting," she said. She waltzed over to Doug and shrugged the thin blouse off her body. She gave him a colossal kiss, taking one of his hands and running it inside her gym shorts so he could finger her cunt. He looked very happy with the whole experience.

"Speaking of exciting," she looked at Doug, "I would like to experience you before you disappear back to the cold north. Any chance we could make a date for later today?"

Doug looked at me, almost for permission. I said, "The day's wide open. Pick your time." Nancy looked pleased. I added to Doug, "By the way, you'll like Nancy. She's a hot little fuck." I snickered and Nancy came and lightly hit me in the arm in protest.

"Hey," I said, "You're the one that wants to fuck my brother."

Doug intervened, "How about we meet here after lunch? I still need some recovery time from something that happened about an hour ago." He grinned sheepishly at me.

Nancy grinned too and said, "Great. See you then." She picked up her blouse and pranced out the door as we watched her re-dressing.

I said to Doug, "She actually is a hot little fuck. You'll enjoy your afternoon."

*

A week later on a cool December afternoon, the six of sat in Nancy's living room while she stood at a large flipchart she'd bought. She said, "We did this where I worked one time and it really helped prepare for a presentation to the big wigs. What we'll do first is start by recording all the nasty questions that you hope no one will ever ask you -- the ones you don't want to talk about or perhaps even think about. We'll go around the room. Kara you go first. You don't have to have the answers, just help get the subject areas recorded."

I thought for moment and said, "I don't want anyone to ask what my parents think about our films. I know I've got to deal with them someday very soon, but I don't want to talk about it to the public. I want to talk to Doug about that topic too and I know most of us have siblings and parents scattered around the country. Another question we might get asked is how we were raised and why we went into the adult film business."

"Great," Nancy said. She wrote the words 'What parents/sibs think?', "How raised?', and 'Why adult film bux?' on her flip chart. She turned to Carl who sat beside me. "Carl?"

He said, "I don't want anyone to call us names, or ask why we like to fuck or something like that. Another no-win question would be how we thought about the institution of marriage or whether we're Mormons or some other polygamous religious sect. I also don't want to answer any questions with the word 'pimp' in the sentence."

Nancy made several notations on her flipchart -- 'Name calling/fucking' and so on. She turned to Sy.

Sy said, "Someone's bound to ask about diseases -- like AIDS or STDs, or even birth control. We've all been cautious and taken precautions yet I don't want to talk about that in public -- all that seems personal." As Nancy made a note on the flipchart, Sy nodded to June who sat beside him.

June said, "Much as I love it, I don't want to be asked about how I 'feel'. My feelings are private -- they're things I share with you all, but I don't want to share them with the general public in an interview or wherever. You know, like 'how do you 'feel' when you're making love to two men?' Someone might also ask us 'What's the best or worst sex we've ever had?' or some slight like 'Do you hire out?'"

Nancy made a few notes on her flipchart and turned to Mike. He said, "We're apt to get asked how we all got started with porn or with our group sex. We should be ready for that; a question like 'Were you all having group sex before you did the porno films?' or something like that."

Nancy made a note on the paper then said, "I have several items. Some areas we're apt to get asked about some social issues, like whether we favor sex education in schools; free love; abortion; online dating; whether we feel Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan are over the top -- or opinions about other porn stars; or even whether prostitution should be legalized." She wrote frantically on the chart as she talked. "A couple of others might be whether we use drugs or performance enhancers like Viagra or Cialis."

Carl said, "We don't need a position on every one of these do we?"

Nancy turned and said, "No, but we should have a 'pat' way of ducking the questions we don't want to answer at the time. You know something like, 'Well I haven't thought about that and it deserves a serious answer. Next question!' We just need to be able to deflect some of these questions or have a reasonably consistent position."

Ally tossed in "How about do you ever get sore?" We all laughed. Ally blushed.

I tossed in, "I'm sure we'll get asked about our next movie. We should be prepared to talk a little about that. Perhaps we should also ask Ed and Harold what to say. I think we'll also get asked why we did 'X' and 'R' rated versions of the same film."

We continued to toss question areas around and ultimately filled about five flip charts; Nancy wrote small too.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,967 Followers