The Lust Express

Story Info
Story two: midnight passions.
2.7k words
4.14
25.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

Story Two: Midnight Passions

It was a new chapter in my life, one journey had just ended and a new one was about to begin. I had just finished college with a degree in Computers and was starting grad school to earn my Masters in Computer Information Systems and Network Design.

I would be working for my MBA with an emphasis in the two areas mentioned. In addition, I had landed a marvelous ground floor opportunity as a Jr. Systems Programmer Analyst with the opportunity for fast track advancement in a booming multinational shipping company.

I was to leave the 3rd week in May and would start my job the second week of June with grad school beginning in early September. This would give me about 3 weeks to get settled in my new apartment and find my way around town before I started my new job and a while to rest up before hitting the books again.

I had always wanted to take a train cross country and to me, flying was overrated Since it was nearly a 700 mile trip(almost 14 hours by train) I decided to take the evening train so I would be able to sleep and arrive early the next day. The month leading up to my trip, I said my goodbyes to all my friends and that day, my parents, along with my best friends took me out to lunch and I spent the rest of the day getting ready for my trip.

My folks drove me to the station and I hugged them, patted my little brother on the head and gave my kid sister a hug.

Just then, the 5:25 train blew its whistle and I knew it was time to board so I walked down the gang plank and just got on as it began to roll down the tracks and waved good bye as my family slowly went out of view.

After boarding the train for the 14 hour train ride, I found my state room, put up my luggage, and had a seat to chill out. I watched the country side go by as I spent a lot of time reading and doing puzzles and later that evening I had dinner in the dining car where I met lots of interesting people.

I was able to chat with some international students until about 9 that evening. I then tried going back to my stateroom to get some shut eye, but to no avail

It was 11:00 and I pretty much gave up on trying to sleep and got bored so I got dressed, putting on an old black t-shirt, jeans and shoes and then ventured over to the club car where I would have a very interesting night.

As I entered the club car, it was pretty well packed but fairly dimly lit. A cute Red haired waitress dressed in a polyester red top with a low v neck that gave an ample glimpse of cleavage from her 34 inch breasts said hello with a big smile, welcoming me and asking me if I wanted something to drink.

Resisting the juvenile urge to say "milk," I told her I was good for right now. She said her name was Holly and if I needed any thing just to holler

It was only after I she left that I noticed the rest of her outfit, which consisted of nothing but a matching red spandex thong black lycra pantyhose and black shoes.

I watched her slink her tight little 5'4 inch 110 pound 34B-22-32 body across the floor as she twisted her tight little butt. As much as Holly was a real hottie, she would be only eye candy compared to the sumptuous sensual vixen that would make my night, and what a night it would be.

Her name was Brenda and she was a very curvaceous, sexy, 5'10" tall buxom 48 year old big-titted blonde married executive who measured 42DD-28-38 and looked no where near her age.

On the contrary, she had the body of a goddess and the face of an angel appearing to in her mid to late 20's, 30 on the outside. Her hair came down between her shoulder blades but that night she had it put up.

She was wearing a Rayon light greenish blue outfit(almost aquamarine but a shade lighter), dark brown thigh high stockings and black pumps.

The top was designed to zip up but she had it unzipped to right at her bust line so you could get a full view of her cleavage.

Her skirt was short but "professional" It came up to about 6 inches above her knees and showed off her luscious well toned legs and was as short as it could be and still be considered professional.

She also had on a pearl necklace with matching earrings and a silver bracelet with diamonds and rubies. I would come to find out later that she would not be wearing any under garments, whether a bra or panties.

Brenda was sitting at the end of the bar with her legs crossed posed seductively like she was a tigress stalking her prey smoking a cigarette and nursing a vodka and tonic, her fifth of the night.

She was busy trying to give some old fart the brush off as I walked in. I did notice her but paid little if any attention. I was to busy looking around at all what was going on. However, as I would soon find out, she was paying quite a bit of attention to me.

I looked for a place to sit down but could not find an open table anywhere so I made my way back to the bar and walked down to the end. It wasn't my intention to have a seat next to Brenda but that would be the way fate would have it that night.

"Hey handsome," Brenda said in a sultry tone with a sexy smile as she lit up another cigarette and seductively blew out the smoke. "What's a handsome young stud like yourself doing here." I told her I was on my way to see my aunt and cousin and that I would be starting to work as a Jr. Systems Programmer Analyst while I earned my MBA.

While I told her all about myself, I ordered Brenda another Vodka and tonic and myself a beer(Foster's). In addition, she ordered two whiskey shooters and downed them one right after the other in 30 seconds flat.

It was pretty apparent she was drunk but she was only getting started. Brenda told me she had been on vacation(a much needed one at that) and was returning home. This was her last night to celebrate her "freedom" away from her boring husband and she fully intended to make it a real blow out.

It was also fairly evident that Brenda had her sights set on me by the way she was putting her hands on my knee and ran them up my thigh onto my crotch and softly rubbed it.

Personally speaking, I was fairly good looking, at 6'1" tall 185 pounds with a well toned athletic body with short brown hair hazel eyes and ruggedly handsome looks(sort of like a young James Dean).

I figured she just found me attractive and was intrigued with my youth, boyish charms and "fresh face" look and wanted a young stud puppy as another notch in her belt. To tell you the truth, I wasn't totally against the idea of making it with Brenda.

I was not a prude and no stranger to sexual escapades but I wasn't a wild horndog in heat either. I had sex about once or twice a month while in college, but my partners were usually sorority girls near to or my own age that I met at Frat parties.

This would be the first time I had made it with an older woman, much less one that was old enough to be my own mom, but I decided what the hell, go with it and let nature take its course. Brenda put her hand in mine and interlocked her fingers with mine.

Her skin was so soft and silky and it felt good to have her gently caressing the back of my hands softly running her long red polished fingernails over my skin. She scooted her stool close to mine and then put her well toned stocking clad leg across my legs on my lap.

Slowly and seductively hiking up her skirt, she gave me glimpse her pink newly shaven snatch. It was here when I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties.

Taking my hand in hers she placed it on the inside of her thighs, just at the edge of her crotch. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figured out what she wanted, so discretely and softly I began to finger her pussy.

At first I used one finger then went to two then finally 3 until I was frigging her pretty good and soon she came on my hands. "Let me taste," she said in a slutty voice so I put my finger to her mouth and she sucked off the cream from my fingers like she was giving it a blow job.

After I fingered her she wanted to dance so we went to the next car where the DJ was playing some sexy music. It was evident it was a 21 and over only crowd and most every one was getting down.

Brenda and I began to dance and she moved in front of me. She wriggled her ass in front of my jeans and bumped and grinded against my crotch.

It was dark in the second club car so not to many people could see what you were doing and if they did, they probably didn't care, seeing that two raven haired goth girls were dancing together arm in arm in nothing but black fishnet thigh high stockings and matching pumps as they kissed and grinded their pussies together.

I kinda figured it now being after midnight all the "respectable" people had gone to bed, so it didn't surprise me when Brenda would unzip my jeans, take my bulging cock out of my underwear and slip it into her pussy from behind and have me hold her around the waist as I fucked her while we danced.

We did this for about 10-15 minutes. I felt her pussy quake and contract as she flooded my cock with her sweet nectar. This sent a signal to my brain telling my cock to swell with cum and shoot my manhood deep inside her pussy and that is exactly what I did.

Brenda crooned with delight as I filled her snatch with my hot semen and taking me by the hand she led me to her stateroom where we spent until almost 5 am fucking like wild animals in heat cumming so many times we soon lost count.

Upon reaching her stateroom, Brenda slid the door closed and locked it then wasted no time in slinking out of her outfit then ripping my clothes off. We were all over each other hugging and French kissing as our naked bodies meshed together.

She pushed me back on the sofa and began to suck my cock, giving me the best blowjob I had ever had, and I had had some humdingers. Brenda would suck my cock like a vacuum cleaner, going all the way down to my balls and massaging them with her hands.

She would slurp on my cock like a kid sucking on a popsicle. It wouldn't be long until I would feel my cock swell with cum and soon I would feel the urge to explode. I told Brenda I was ready to cum and she just said with a pant "give it all to mommy."

In every blowjob I had been given before, very rare except for a few punk rock goth girls I had fucked before, none of the girls would ever swallow. Brenda not only did, but drank every drop down like it was her most favorite thing.

She had a way to pump my cock and get every bit of my cream and then she would lay back on the couch, spread her legs wide and tell me it was my turn to eat her pussy out.

I dove into Brenda's hot snatch and she held my head down against her pussy as I fucked her with my tongue using it like a little cock. I dove my tongue in and out of Brenda moving my head side to side and up and down her slit as well as in and out of her hot hole.

I also inserted two fingers and finger fucked her fast and furiously while licking her now swollen clitty.

It wouldn't be long until Brenda would be ready to cum. I could feel her juices begin to trickle of her pussy and Brenda's breath would begin to become faster and she panted, calling out my name "Oh god yes-s-s-s-s Jason!!! Make mommy cum for her little boy."

Brenda would flood my mouth with her creamy nectar but she didn't want me to stop and she wanted more of my hot spunk, so laying me out on the couch, we went at it in a hot 69 session for the next 30 minutes and she would make me cum at least one more time and I would make her cream at least twice, if not three times.

Even after I spent my loads, Brenda had a way to make me hard again. I guess it was the excitement of making it with a hot older women that kept me hard or maybe it was the fact it had been over 6 weeks since I had been laid, who knows. All I know was that I was recovering fairly quickly.

After the hot 69 session we would go it fucking each other like wild rabbits in heat First she would ask me which way I wanted it and I told her that my favorite position was to have her sit in my lap facing me while we fucked. She mounted me that way, sliding her oh so velvety smooth pussy onto my raging hard tool.

Brenda would ride me and we would embrace, kiss, our sweaty naked bodies would be slapping together and I would suck on her mammoth breasts until she flooded my cock with her sweat cream and I filled her ravenous pussy with my hot cum.

I would also do her cowgirl style, doggie style missionary style, side to side, standing up as she was bent over and on the counter top.

Finally, the last way I would fuck her would be where she was kneeling in front of me and had her luscious 42 inch breast wrapped around my cock and I would tit fuck her.

I spunked my load all over her massive breasts and she took them and putting her nipples to her tongue licked my cream from them. We then kissed and caressed as we came down from our high

We showered where we would fuck each other one more time as the water trickled over our bodies and then soaped each other up rinsed each other off, took turns drying one another and dressed.

By now it was nearly sunrise and I was just over 90 minutes away from my destination. Brenda suggested she would buy me breakfast and after we ate, we kissed and embraced for one last time, knowing that we would probably never see each other again.

I knew that going into it and that is what made it interesting and naughty. Also the fact that she was a married woman made it that much more decadent.

But what the hell it was fun and after all, that is what I was wanting at the time and it was well worth it. I had fun and if purposed to myself if that I would definitely keep older women as viable option.

I walked down the train to my own stateroom and by time I got my stuff together the train was coming to the stop. I packed as I got ready to disembark and begin my new journey.

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers