The Maid's First Bondage Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
As I penetrate you.
1.8k words
3.82
18.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I penetrate you, I feel your muscles contract around my cock. I push you further up the glass wall and starts to pound, fucking you hard.

"Oh god, yes Sir, fuck this little slut," you shout as I pull out and then ram my hard 7" cock in deep, slapping my balls against your ass. I feel my hot seed rising up my shaft and your muscles strangling my cock.

"Oh Sir, I need to cum again, please!" you shout. I slowly start counting "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, cum with me baby," as I say this I shoot my hot seed in your dripping cunt then feeling your juices on my thick hard cock. I grab your hips pushing your tits up against the glass wall. "Oh god, Master I'm cumming" you scream as I pull out splashing cum all over your back. You turn around and immediately go down on your knees to take my cum covered cock with our juices into your mouth, sucking and licking it clean.

I wrap my hands around your wet hair pulling you fully on my hardening cock, and I warn you to stop. You just suck faster. As I cum again in your mouth, you swallow my cum like a slut. You look up, cum dripping down your chin, you pull my cock out and the last drops spurt all over your face. You put a finger in the cum, scoop it up and put your finger in your mouth. "Mmmm, Master Ian is still salty," you say playfully.

As I help you up, I put the shower nozzle all over your body and grab a sponge. I soap your body then grab the head of the shower, wiping all the soap off. I turn the shower on to power shower setting and just lets the water splash you clit, knowing you will cum soon once more.

"Oh! My god, Master Ian sir, I need to cum again please." You plead.

I start counting "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, cum for me baby." Your juices run down your legs. I kneel again and start licking them up. When finished I wash both of our bodies. I turn the shower off and get a large towel; I wrap around both our body's drying us off. I gently kiss your neck and then turn and kiss you on the lips. I walk into the bedroom completely naked and look around to see where you are. I look down at the floor and find you on all fours crawling into the room. Your tits are hanging down.

You look up and sultrily whisper, "Does Master Ian like?" I look at the clock on the dresser. "We have about four hours till Mother and Father get back, so what do you want to do now." I turn around to see where you are. You look up at me on the bed on all fours, "Well does Master approve?" you ask as you wiggle your ass on the bed. "Use this Nancy as your fuck-toy Master Ian," you say. "Use me hard. I want it so bad!"

I walk over to you and kiss you on the lips once more. "Stay there," I command as I open a draw and take out a small silver key. I walk over to the wardrobe that has a small silver padlock on the door. I open the lock and inside are all my sex toys. I look at you and say, "Well Nancy, I did say I was different."

You look over your shoulders with a smile and say, "What nice toys you have Master." Still on all fours, I start to take a paddle, flogger, cane, leather strap, nipple clamps, vibrator, and anal balls out of the wardrobe. On one of the shelves there is a jar with a Gingerroot in water. You look at me then at the cuffs on the bed rails. I take the root out of the jar. Taking a small fruit knife, I cut two bits of the damp root.

"Open your lips Nancy," I command. You look at me and question, "My lips, Sir?" You open your mouth, and I start to laugh. "Not those lips, silly." I chuckle. "Oh, sorry Sir, you grab your cunt lips and spread them wide. I take the two slices of root and slips inside your cunt. Quickly, I grab your hands and cuff them to the bed.

"Now don't go away," I tease. I get off the bed and just sit in the chair watching you on your hands and knees. I start to count to 10 in my head and you start to look at me. "Oh! Sir! My cunt is getting all tingly." Knowing the Gingerroot is starting to work, I notice your cunt juices again start to run down your leg. Knowing you will want to cum soon, you start to try and get the cuffs off your wrists. The root is doing its stuff. "Oh! God! Master Ian! Sir! I need to cum again please!" you scream.

"Not yet," I say as more juices running down your legs. Your cunt is soaking wet. I walk over to you and with the palm of my hand, I start rubbing your cunt. "Oh! God! Sir! Please let me cum," you beg.

I slap your cunt hard, "I said no" as I hit you, you squirt all over the bed . I look at you "I said no!"

"I'm sorry, Sir, please use me at your will," you bargain. "I need to be punished for disobeying you. I'm your Fuck-toy, slut, please Sir, hurt me!" I pick up the cane with a wicked, evil grin. "Oh no, Sir, not that!" a great big smile comes on your face.

"Obedih! Yes!" I chuckle. "Now, what did Benson say you broke? Three of daddy's ornaments this week? So, thirty lashes, I think, of the cane to start." You look at me, "But, Sir," you say with quivering lips. Thirty, Sir?"

"Yes Nancy, thirty!" I say. "Now get that ass in the air!" You obediently put your ass high in the air, the root burning and making you so wet between the legs. "Are you ready girl?

"Yes sir."

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

"Agh! Sir, that hurts." You moan.

"I'm just getting started Nancy," I chuckle as I continue caning you. "Looks like you have needed this for a long time. Isn't that right, Nancy?"

"Yes! Sir! Hurt this little slut!" you cry.

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

"Agh! Fuck! Sir, I need your cock badly." You beg. "Fuck me! It hurts! I want it, please! Give me your Big Thick Cock in my ass."

I spit on your asshole, opening it up, I slowly push my cock inside. You scream, as it hurts. I pull back, grab your hips and ram fully inside. I start pounding inside of you, holding onto your hips and your tight asshole strangles my cock. You are not able to move because of the cuffs and my hold. I pound harder, feeling how wet your cunt is as I fuck your ass.

"Give it to me Sir," you moan. "I want it so bad." I slap your cunt feeling how wet it is. "Oh baby, I'm going to give it to you hard and fast," I yell. I start a faster rhythm as I fuck you harder. "Oh yes!" you scream. I pound your ass even harder. Then in one last stroak, I lean over you as I flood your ass with my hot seed.

"Oh! Yes Sir!" you scream. "That feels so good!"

I pull out and then ram my fingers into your wet cunt. The root still inside of you burns away making your cunt tingle. I get off the bed looking at my hot seed running out your ass and down your legs. Looking at the clock I say,

"We still have three hours before Father and Mother come home. Now what shall we do, Nancy?"

You're still cuffed to the bed. "Was that what you call a beating" you say. "Your a pussy, like all the others I have been with. Are there no real men about?"

You see in my face anger as I get off the bed. "Oh, so you want pain, do you, you little slut?" I walk over and grab your head then slaps your face so hard it leaves a print on your face.

"Ow! Sir!" you say as a smile comes on your face.

"Oh, you like that?" I say. "Well let's see if you like this." I again walk over to the wardrobe and grab two large candles. You turn your head and look at me as I pick up the lighter from on the sideboard. I cut the first candle in half and then slip it into your ass. I light the candle then light the other and starts dripping the hot wax all over your back and ass.

"Agh! Sir, yes!" you moan.

As the wax coagulates and sets on your body, I think. "Now, what do I need to get this off? Ah yes, this will do! I pick up the flogger and starts flogging your ass and back, even blowing out the first candle in your ass."

"Yes! Sir, hurt me!" you scream. "I am your Fuck-toy slut." I whip all the wax off your body and your ass which is all red with burn marks.

I then walk over to you and grabs a skirt hanger and nipple clamps. I place the clamps on your nipples and string the wire hanger through the clips. As I pull down hard on the hanger, you ask me "Please Sir! I need to cum again."

"Pardon Nancy," I laugh. "I can't here you."

"Master Ian, Sir, I need to cum again. Please!

I start to count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10, cum for me, you little cum slut."

"Oh! God! Sir," you scream. "You're the best!" As again your body contracts, I undo the cuffs and lie on the bed holding you tightly and playing with your cunt. As we lie on the bed, you look at me and kiss me. Then you crawl down and starts licking at my cock, making it erect and hard again.

"Baby there nothing left." I moan. "I'm empty."

You look down at me and climbs on top. Your tits bouncing as you start to ride my cock. "Oh! Baby!" You say.

I grab hold of your hips, as you ride on my hard cock, pushing you onto your side; I start to fuck you hard, kissing your neck, groping your tits, and pulling on the hanger.

"Oh! Master Ian, that feels so good," you say as we fuck together and I cum again inside of you.

As I hold you tight, I look at the clock and notice that we have only two hours lefts. I unclasp the hanger and claps from your nipples. "Agh!" you say. I set my alarm for an hour before Father and Mother were to return home. Holding you tight, my cock still inside of you, we fall asleep.