The Making of a Dominatrix Pt. 01

Story Info
How I turned my timid, soft-spoken, submissive wife...
1.4k words
3.18
26.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Making of a Dominatrix;
how I turned my timid, soft-spoken,
submissive wife into a Dominatrix.

This experiment started as an attempt to add a little BDSM in my marriage. We had experimented a little with BDSM in the past with positive. I did some research and planning and then executed my plan during our next love making session. The first experience will be outlined in Experiment Number 1. Experiment Number 1 went so well that I decide to see just how far I could go with it. My first goal was to see just how good a Submissive I could make my wife into. It then occurred to me that I had once read that the best Submissives make the best Dominates. My second goal was to see if I could flip my Submissive wife into a Dominate, hence creating a Dominatrix.

I, Russell, am typical straight, 42 year old male. I like football, cars and women. Although my wife and I do not often engage in BDSM, I consider myself the Dominate in the bedroom. With that said there is a part of me that thinks submitted to a dominate female would be thrilling. Lets be straight I am not a sissy nor do I seek to take on the feminine role, I believe the Dom-Sub relationship transcends the concepts of feminine or masculine. A female Dom can still be quite feminine and a male Sub can maintain his masculinity. In fact I run marathons, half marathons climb mountains and consider my self to be a rather tough guy.

My wife, Tia, straight 35 year old female. She likes to read and dance and is usually submissive in bed. She has no idea that I am conducting or recording this experiment. When asked about taking a dominate role she said that it really wasn't in her nature. So it sounds like I have a challenge on my hands.

This is absolutely a true story and I am going to record the results regardless of the outcome. I have devised 5 experiments or sessions. Each experiment is designed to increase the level of BDSM imposed on Tia. In each experiment I will increase the amount of bondage, the amount of control, and the sternness in which I speak and treat Tia. I will also increase the amount of time she spends in bondage. I will also monitor very closely and record anything that she is uncomfortable with. I will conduct the experiments as quickly as possible because I believe they will have a cumulative effect.

Aside from the 5 experiments I will also record any events or changes in that believe are relevant to study.

Experiment number 1
10/29/2011
Materials: Blindfold, massage oil candle, ankle cuffs and restraints, and vibrator.

In this first experiment I want to introduce some limited and light bondage, establish control, but let her feel completely comfortable and safe.

It was a Saturday night, Tia and I were staying in because a freak snow storm had canceled the dance we were to attend. We had ordered pizza and were relaxing and watching TV.

"If anything is going to happen tonight it needs to happen early. I have been up since 4:30 this morning," she said. By anything happening she meant sex.

Not wanting to miss the opportunity and having big plans I leaned over and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

"Hold on," she said and left the room. A few minuets later she returned wearing a white baby doll top and no under ware. Tia is a blonde hair blue eyed beauty. She is just 5 feet tall with gorgeous legs and c cup tits.

I pushed her down on the couch and began to kiss her.

"I'll be right back," I said and went to set up my experiment. I attached the ankle cuffs and restraints to the bottom of the bed and lit the massaging oil candle. I then placed the vibrator where I could reach it. I changed into a pair of silk boxers and hide the blind fold in them.

I returned to Tia, slide between her already spread legs and continued to kiss her. She began to moan and gyrate her hips.

"Stick it in," she whispered.

"Oh I will," I answered.

"The first time we did it was on this couch," she said.

"I know," I answered, "but we wont be doing it here tonight."

She gave me a funny look.

"Come on stick it in, I was wet the second you kissed me."

I ran my finger across her pussy and sure enough her sweet little pussy was dripping wet. Although it deviated from my plan I couldn't help myself. I pulled my boxers down a little and slid penis into her. Now my wife is a 35 year old mother of 3 but I swear she has the pussy of virginal teenager. I gave her 3 or 4 good deep strokes and got off of her.

She tried to protest but I took her firmly by the and gestured that I was going to lead her the bedroom. As we passed the kitchen she said she was thirsty.

"Ok, I'll get you something, wait right here," I said.

As I walked behind her I remove the blind fold from my shorts and placed it over her eyes. Her body tense up and her breath become slightly shallow. I grabbed her firmly by the ass.

"Don't you move," I said firmly.

I got her a glass of tea and returned to her. It didn't look like she had move an inch. I grabbed her firmly by the ass again.

"Did you move, I asked?"

"No," said.

I smacked her gently on the ass and asked her again if she had moved.

Again she answered "no, I didn't move," in a sweet convincing voice.

I led her to the foot of the bed and kissed her again. I gently pushed her back onto the bed, making sure that she didn't touch the ankle restraints. I grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her ass the edge of the and sunk my penis into her again. This was also against the plan but I couldn't resist. Hey I'm in control here I can do what every I want. After a few strokes pull out and teller to scoot up and put her head on her pillow. She seem a little apprehensive.

At this point I wanted her to relax and enjoy herself. I wanted her the feel safe. I poured some of the oil from the candle into my hand and ran it up her calf muscles. She moaned a little and her body immediately relaxed. I used the massaging oil and massaged her legs and feet. As I finished with her feet a spread her legs nice and wide and as quickly as possible placed her ankles in the ankle cuffs.

With her legs spread wide her pussy was completely exposed. She has a pretty little pussy, with a small clitoris and lips. When she is exited her clit and lips become swollen and it is quite beautiful.

I grabbed the vibrator and placed it against her clit. She immediately begin to moan and move. After a few moments her pussy became literally dripping wet and her pussy juicy were running down her pussy and ass and getting the sheets wet.

"I'm getting the bed wet," she said sounding a little distressed about it.

"It's ok, it's beautiful," I said.

I removed the vibrator for a second and ran my tongue up her pussy. It looked so good I couldn't resist. I pressed the vibrator against her clit again and pussy continued to drip. After a few minuets her pussy began to twitch and contract. I was truly a beautiful sight to see. At this point it seemed move than she could take and she tried to wiggle away from the vibrator.

"Please," she moaned.

"Please put it," she moaned.

I slid the vibrator into her.

"No, please, I want you inside me," she pleaded.

"Ok tell me that your you belong to me and I will fuck you till you cum," I told her.

"Yes, I belong to you," she said.

I removed the blind fold and the ankle restraints and climbed on top of her. After a few minuets I rolled over and let her on top. She began to ride me and I put one of her big nipples in my mouth and began to cum almost at once. She cam 3 times. After we were done she repeatedly told me what a good lover I was. In fact days later she continued to praise my love making. I think this first experiment was quite a success.