The Matinee Show

Story Info
You were running late.
3k words
4.3
9.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were running late -- a last minute phone call dragged on for over an hour. By the time you arrived at the theater, the movie was more than half way through. Blinking against the blare of the bright screen against the darkness, you peer into the crowd looking for my face. Pulling out your cell phone, you send me a text message -- "WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'M HERE. YOU LOOK CUTE. I LOVE THE GLASSES."

You smile glancing around. Then try again -- "THANKS. WHERE ARE YOU??"

"LET'S PLAY A GAME, MISS A."

You're heart thumps heavily and you feel a warm flush. You shift your soda into the crook of your arm so you can reply more easily. You bite your lip nervously, squinting into the theater.

"WHAT KIND OF GAME, MR. J?"

I grin wickedly. As soon as you replied with your nickname for me, I knew you would interested.

"GO TO THE 5TH ROW; CHOOSE A SEAT IN THE MIDDLE."

You make your way there, excusing your way past a young couple. As you turn to slide past you notice the lingering glance of the man watching your curves. A moment later you hear the sound of his girlfriend smacking him hard on the arm, bringing him back to reality.

You glance around the theater while the movie carries on. It's half filled, and the seat you've chosen offers you a good vantage point. There are three empty seats to either side of you.

"WHY DON'T YOU COME JOIN ME?" you ask.

"I WILL. FIRST I WANT YOU TO PUT ON A LITTLE SHOW."

Your eyes close for a moment as you slowly blink. A shiver passes through your loins as your thighs close together tightly and you feel the muscles in your pussy contract. A "show" can only mean one thing...

"WHY DON'T YOU GET COMFORTABLE?"

You look around, nervously. The current scene is a night battle at sea, lit up randomly by flashes of fire and explosions accompanied by a roaring soundtrack. We picked a rerun of a pirate movie, of all things. It was entertaining the first time so it would probably still be fun the second.

"TAKE YOUR PANTIES OFF. PUT THEM IN THE CUPHOLDER SO I CAN SEE THEM."

You squirm, your pussy growing wetter. The screen flashes fiery gold and a moment later the pounding of tropical music begins as the scene changes to a deserted island and then back to the night battle. Realizing this may your window of opportunity; you plant your heels firmly on the floor and lean your hips upward. Quickly reaching under your skirt, your fingers grab the corners of the flimsy lace of your panties and yank them down to your knees.

Unfortunately, your attempt is ill timed twice over. Before you can finish, the scene cuts to the bright sunny island In that flash you are caught with your panties around your knees, your skirt hiked into your lap. As the light fades you glance nervously about -- safe on the right, but on the left... The same young man you caught admiring your curves is now staring openly, mouth slightly agape.

You hesitate for a moment, oddly transfixed with your panties around your knees before you regain your resolution and slide them down your calves and over your sexy shoes -- your "Come fuck me shoes" as I jokingly call them. You enjoy wearing them for me, knowing how much I appreciate the care you put into each part of your ensemble.

Watching your preparation for an afternoon lunch date is like being in the kitchen of a master chef. Each ingredient is selected, prepared carefully... the shoes, the skirt, the belt...each designed to bring out a distinct and separate delicious flavor -- the curve of your waist, the shape of your calves, the graceful slope where your back meets your hip...Your hair, glasses and jewelry frame the plate...trimming out the dish. Like a master chef -- you've create a unique recipe for delicious feminity. It might be imitated, but never duplicated. You are a dish created, plated and served for one... and I'm happy to be the diner at your restaurant.

You place your silky panties in the cup holder as expected -- though I don't see them simply as your underwear - rather they are like the dark chocolate that covers a strawberry -- worth nibbling off before I bit into the soft, pink flesh underneath.

As you push them into the plastic ring, you note they're already wet. You can't help but blush, though no one can see it in the half light of the dim chamber. You can feel your juices slickening the skin where your thighs touch the edge of your mound.

"GOOD GIRL, MISS A. ARE YOU WET YET?"

You chuckle and shake your head warily. "YOU KNOW I AM."

"TSK, TSK. I CAN'T HAVE YOU OVERHEATING TOO SOON. WHAT DID YOU BUY AT THE STAND?"

You weren't sure what I would like so you chose a variety. You reply indicating your choice of DOTS, Twizzlers, and a soda.

"COOL THAT HOT BOX OF YOURS DOWN A LITTLE."

Unsure, you look about vainly hoping to find me in the darkness. You see the man in your row is only pretending to watch the movie. Instead he keeps looking at your panties and your lap. Glancing down you realize why -- in your haste to follow my instructions, you forgot to pull your skirt back down. It's been bunched at your waist. Though he'd have a hard time seeing your box, the way the material is folded leaves little to the imagination -- he knows that your pussy is exposed for anyone to see... if only they had the right angle. You begin to reach down to pull down the hem, but then stop. Feeling particularly naughty, you leave it where it is, instead raising your eyebrows and giving him a slight wink.

Seeing this makes my cock throb. It's already straining against the material of my suit -- the hard shaft tenting the material, shorts damp with pre-cum. It's the decision not to cover up that is the sexiest part.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COOL OFF? MY PUSSY IS LIKE A DAMN VOLCANO."

You laugh out loud at the analogy, eliciting irritated glances from patrons lower than you. A moment later you hear my laugh softly somewhere behind you as I read your message.

"USE AN ICE CUBE."

"Oh fuck..." you curse softly under your breath, the thought makes you clench your cheeks and squeeze your thighs together, which only heightens the tease as your sensitive wet cunt flesh rubs together.

You quietly pop the top of your drink container and fish out an ice cube. As the pirates on screen begin to banter, you rest the cube a few inches above your clit. It immediately begins to melt and you feel a droplet of cool water run down across your skin, weaving its way through the short hair before dribbling across the hood of your clit. You close your eyes for a moment and bite your lip as you run the rapidly melting cube across your clit, making you squirm. Then you trace the delicate crenellations of your lips, the soft folds, the nooks of that delicious valley before settling in to a pattern of running it softly and slowly up and down your creamy slit.

After a few minutes, the ice cube is nothing more than a nub and shortly after it is completely gone. However, that hasn't made you any cooler. In fact you feel all the more warm inside, the inside of your pussy feeling overfull with wetness, causing you to imagine that if I were to insert my cock you would practically gush around my shaft.

"ARE YOU ENJOYING THE SHOW, MR. J?" you ask, typing with slippery fingers.

"YOU'RE MAKING MY COCK VERY HARD, MISS A."

"SO WHY DON'T YOU COME SIT BY ME SO I CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT?" you ask, hoping that I'll take you up on the offer. You know it's a remote possibility -- the game isn't done yet.

"HMM. TEMPTING. BUT BEFORE I COME OVER, I WANT YOU TO GET THE CANDY READY FOR ME."

You smile and unwrap the Twizzlers, taking a sip of the sweet soda as well. You're sweating slightly, skin flushed. The temperature seems to have risen twenty degrees in the room, however you're the only one feeling it. You open the box of DOTS and pop one into your mouth, savoring the sweet gelatin of false fruit.

"ALL SET. COME DOWN HERE NOW!!" you send, emphasizing the last word.

"I SAID TO GET THE CANDY READY... I DIDN'T MEAN TO EAT IT."

You raise your eyebrows skeptically.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THE CANDY READY, MR J?"

"YOU'RE GETTING IT READY FOR ME TO EAT IT. AND YOU. AT THE SAME TIME."

You squirm and wriggle your hips. You reach down to rub your throbbing clit a few times trying to think of a good response. Before you get a chance, another text comes.

"GRAB A BUNCH OF TWIZZLERS. SQUEEZE THEM TOGETHER AND THEN WET THEM." You comply, separating each strand from the bunch and then when you have a group of half a dozen you wrap your fingers around them in cluster.

As a swordfight begins on screen you hear the laughter and cheers of the audience. Johnny Depp's witty lines are lost on you though as you shove the ends of the candy into your mouth, wetting them.

"I WANT TO TASTE TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF CANDY"

You read the text wide eyed, sweet strawberry still on your tongue.

Looking around warily, you spread your thighs wide and squint as you concentrate on the task at hand. The strands are slippery now and it takes two hands -- one at each end of the bunch to keep them together. The ends tickle your pussy, flicking across your clit and the entrance to your box. Eventually you find the right angle and the strands part your lips slipping inside. Your breath comes heavily as you begin to slide the candy in and out slowly. Each wavy strand causing your lips to wriggle as they press against the sweet intruder.

You begin thrusting the makeshift dildo in and out of your pussy. You know somewhere in your mind that you should be more discrete, more subtle... that someone in the row behind you could see your arms pistoning, lean forward and catch you with five dollars worth of candy in your cunt... but you don't care. You just want to cum. You're getting close as my next message arrives.

"YOU WANT TO CUM YET?"

You tear a hand away from fucking yourself, leaving the candy half inside. Your off hand rubs your clit as you write back.

"PLEASE, CAN I CUM FOR YOU MR. J?"

You drop the phone in the cup holder atop the panties so you can see the screen. This frees up one hand to strum your clit while you Twizzler-fuck your squishy cunt with the other. You're holding on the edge, balancing on a trembling high wire... just waiting for the words.

"CUM FOR ME, MISS A."

Waves of orgasm lap at your liquid core as you buck your hips. You feel like you're falling from a great height...trembling...crumbling as you go. All inhibitions lost, only the sounds of a crowded melee onscreen mask your own open mouth wail as you cum.

You close your eyes, your head falling forward as you pant heavily. After long minutes, you pull the Twizzlers from your pussy, fighting a moan as they tickle your thighs. You rest the moist bundle against the discarded wrapper and place your hand over your mound, feeling its heat. Your pussy is still throbbing as you open your eyes a small ways, remembering distantly that you're still in public. You shake your head dreamily and look around. The young man next to you is completely entranced. He smiles at you and raises his eyebrows. He gives you a thumbs-up sign and you nod your agreement. It was a good cum.

"THE MOVIE IS ALMOST OVER. WAIT THERE."

You pull the hem of your skirt down and try to watch the final scene. Finally there is a crash and a rousing end theme begins. Several people on the edges begin to shift about, gathering their belongings. As the credits begin to roll people begin to shuffle their way out the theater. Thankfully due to your position you're not asked to move. You pretend to root around in your purse looking for something.

When you look up again, the crowd has thinned and glancing over your shoulder you see me smiling back at you. I give you a little wave with the cell phone in my hand.

"Nice talking to you, Miss A." I say in a low voice.

"Get over here, Mr. J. There's something we need to discuss." The tone in your voice is mockingly demanding.

I sit down next to you heavily. You wince thinking that I'm probably going to wrinkle my suit. Oh well, too late now. As one last wayward couple makes their way out, you see that the young man from your row is slowly kicking his feet out and shuffling out of view. He gives you a Cheshire Cat grin before exiting.

I stand up and look down at you. "The next showing is in thirty minutes. We have about 10 minutes before the ushers come to clean up."

Still seated, you begin to unbutton my pants and unzip my fly. I grab your wrists and look down at you smiling.

"First I want some candy."

I pull you to your feet and kiss you hard, squeezing your cheeks before planting a firm spank on each. You squeal and giggle as your tongue finds mine. I push you back against the folding seat until your butt presses against the top of the chair. Grabbing your hips, I lift you slightly until your sitting on the seat back. Taking my cue, you place your feet on each of the arm rests. Your heels find their way into the cup holders on either side and you giggle wickedly, convinced that this was far from what the original builders had intended them to be used for.

I nibble my way up from your ankles before taking slow soft bites at your inner thighs. My tongue licks you after each nip, making you squirm. Your knees buffet at my ears knocking me back and forth as I work my way to your box. I give your clit a long, hard lick before slipping my tongue into your pussy and lapping you madly. It doesn't take long -- you're ready to cum after only a few ferocious licks. I enjoy the decadent syrup of your juicy pussy, made all the more sweet by the candy. You reach down a take a Twizzler and place it into your mouth so you can taste your own juices as I devour you. You cum with a long moan, grabbing the back of my head and mashing my lips and flickering tongue into you.

"We don't have long now...The ushers will be here soon."

In the dim light, you see me pull out my cock. I don't bother to take off my jacket, which would allow me to lower my pants. The suspenders limit the range of how much I can expose. Time is an issue I know and right now I can't wait any longer. I need you now.

Pulling you upright by the hands, you laugh as I peck you on the lips before leading you to the brass railing that separates the up and down aisles. I wrap an arm around you and press you against the railing. You lower your head and moan as I lick the back of your neck. You can feel my cock pressing against the cleft of your ass and wiggle your butt I nibble your neck. From this angle I can't slide my cock into you, but it makes you shiver as it throbs between your cheeks.

You clamp your hands wide apart on the bar and thrust your hips backward, leaning down until your cheek rests against the cool metal.

Throwing your skirt over your hips, my cock slides into you in one quick thrust.

"Fuck... you...feel... so fucking good, Amber..." I growl, accentuating each word with a hard thrust from my hips. Closing your eyes, you bounce back and forth, pushing and pulling yourself with the rail, trying to time my thrusts -- forcing my cock into you a little deeper each time. Your soft feminine grunts make me tighten my grip on your hips, the sound heightening my lust.

Your eyes snap open as you hear the sound of the door to the theater being opened and the manic skittering of the wheels of an industrial waste basket being hauled up the slight slope of the ramp. You freeze, looking over your shoulder at me in a mixture of guilt and alarm.

I hear it too, but it's too late. I growl low and pull your hips hard against mine as I begin to cum. Wicked spurts of seed spray into your clinging womb. You whimper as I pull you tight to me, your pussy wrapped around my cock, my balls resting on your clit. We remain motionless for a timeless moment. You feel the stillness of that instant when the only movement between us is the hot heartbeat of my cock and the complimenting clinging throbs of your pussy.

Then as the cart turns the corner, I quickly step back and turn away. Tucking my cock into my pants your stand up and push your skirt back down. As the ushers step into the theater they see me turn and wait at your row. You quickly retrieve your purse and walk back to me on wobbly legs, still feeling lightheaded from your recent lust.

You start down the stairs, when my hand on your arm holds you back.

"You forgot something." I whisper as I lean forward.

You follow my gaze and blush. Striding down the aisle, you snatch up your panties from the cup holder.

You start back toward me, then turn around and snatch up the box of DOTS.

Smiling knowingly you giggle.

"You never know...Maybe you'll want some more candy later."