The Milf The Boys And The Gazebo

Story Info
Sally gets what she wanted, So did Tony, twice.
3k words
4.14
79.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

My husband Martin announced over dinner one Friday that a work colleague of his was getting married the following day and we had been invited. I had never met this guy or his bride but apparently it was our duty to attend as far as Martin was concerned. I was more than happy to go along, I like a good wedding and the chance to dress up and enjoy ourselves.

That night I went through the closet to decide what to wear. The reception and party were being held in the garden of the groom's parents, and as it was a late afternoon and into the evening event, I went for a standard little black dress. Martin approved as the one I chose nicely shows off what he calls 'my ample cleavage.' With matching underwear laid out, I was ready for the following day.

I thoroughly enjoyed the event, lovely food, plenty of drink and even some dancing with Martin. As dusk arrived and most people moved inside, I began to feel the effects of drinking too much wine, needing to clear my head I wandered along the path heading to a gazebo I had seen earlier. As I got closer I noticed what looked like an older teenager standing by the gazebo door having a smoke, I had to smile to myself as I wondered if my teenage son did the same thing. As I approached, he stepped back inside the gazebo, which was one of the modern ones all glass and white vinyl, there was no light inside but enough moonlight to see a person.

"Hi! Are you with the wedding group?" I asked as I stepped in.

The door slammed shut behind me and another teenager appeared.

"The wedding is next door," he told me. "You crossed into our yard, hopefully to entertain us."

"Entertain you? What is that supposed to mean?"

He did not answer, just gave me an arrogant stare and ordered me to sit down. I did as he told me and offered no resistance when he grabbed my bag and began to go through it, helping himself to the fifty dollars in there.

"So you are Sally?" He asked me, reading my driving licence and I nodded to confirm it.

"I am John and this is Tony." He said, pointing to the quieter one. "And that's where you live, I know it well; we might come and visit you one day for a surprise." They both found that funny and laughed. I laughed to myself as well but didn't show it, I was thinking of the fun I had enjoyed earlier that summer with two other teenage boys.

"What do you want from me then?" I asked, half hoping I'd found two new randy young admirers to fool around with.

"Our mother tells us that we have to empty our balls at least once a day at our age and both she and our sister are away this weekend so the duty is down to you." John said.

"You have sex with your mother and sister?" I asked, shocked at his revelation.

"Sure we do, Mom just brings us off by hand, but we fuck our sister all the time, she is eighteen and cock mad." John boasted.

I turned to Tony, "Is that all true?" I asked him and he nodded.

"That's awful! I suppose you want me to wank you both off as well?"

"You could suck us off instead, we like that more," John replied.

"I bet you do, get it out then, but I'm only doing a hand job."

"You first, get your tits out." John demanded.

I loosened my wrap around dress and pulled my breasts out of my bra, while John dropped his trousers and stood stroking his cock right in front of me. I leaned forward and took him in my hand; he was rock hard within seconds as I pumped on his shaft. I was enjoying myself already, thinking of how often I had done this not so long ago with those other two randy young boys.

I knew I was getting wet; I love the sight and feel of a young cock with a nice pair of balls. I squeezed harder and harder on John's steel like erection, worked that shaft faster as he moaned and oozed pre-cum over his nice shiny cock head. I knew he was close, and sure enough seconds later he was spraying his cum all over the floor, missing my face by a matter of inches.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked him.

"Hell yes, you're pretty good for an old lady."

"Well I've had plenty of experience," I told him.

"It shows, now sort Tony out while I go to the house for more cigarettes."

"Yes sir!" I answered as he left, locking the door behind him.

"Are you ready?" I said, trying to look Tony straight in the eye through the dim moonlight coming into the gazebo. His trousers were soon down around his ankles, revealing a very proud and hard cock, slighter bigger than his brothers but with blonde pubes that were hardly noticeable, making it look even bigger. This was a beautiful cock with the tightest of balls; I was transfixed as it pulsated so invitingly before me.

"You have a beautiful cock Tony." I said and I meant it.

I leaned forward, cupped his heavy balls in my hand, and then took him straight into my wide open mouth; this was one cock I simply had to suck off. I moved my lips back and forth on him, twirled my tongue around his big bell end, and kissed and licked all over his magnificent young manhood to further excite him. I could hear his moans of pure pleasure as his hands firmly took hold of my head, forcing me to take more of him between my lips. His cock started to twitch and pulsate as he fucked my mouth in the approach to his orgasm.

I was on my knees by now, letting him use me how he wanted, until finally he held my head even tighter and fired shot after shot of his warm cum down my throat. I eagerly swallowed his full load, not allowing a single drop to spill. He tasted so good; I desperately needed to be fucked immediately, but knew that was a bit too risky in the circumstances.

"Oh God Sally, that was fabulous."

"My special treat to you, keep it to yourself, you promise?"

"I promise." He said almost apologetically.

I tidied myself up and within a few moments the door opened and John was back looking worried.

"I can hear people out there calling your name." John said.

"It's probably my husband, call him over," I asked.

Tony went outside and called out. Martin and another party goer were soon stood at the gazebo door.

"What are you doing in here?" Martin asked.

"I twisted my ankle on the path while walking and these nice young men helped me inside to sit down for a few minutes, then I gave them my no smoking speech when I saw their cigarettes."

"Thanks for taking care of her; I think she has had a little too much wine. We will take her away and you can enjoy a nice quiet smoke." They all laughed at that comment.

I managed to get a quick wink to Tony as we walked back to the party, of course never expecting to see either of them again, but hoping I would, I'd really enjoyed sucking Tony off and I knew I needed him to fuck me.

We eventually got back home and I slept so well, although the next day I was a little delicate and gave my usual speech about never drinking so much wine again. I will admit to having more than a few dreams about the boys taking advantage of me, especially Tony's lovely cock sliding up into me in many a lust-filled fantasy.

It was Tony I wanted but there seemed little chance of it happening, everything seemed to be returning to boring normality, until about ten days later. I had just got of the shower, when the doorbell rang. I pulled on jeans and a shirt and went to the front door, opened it expecting to see the mail carrier with a parcel, but instead found two young men around eighteen or twenty years old, holding out a $50 note.

"Yes! Can I help you?" I asked, pretending to be totally unaware of who they were.

'You don't remember us then?"

"I have no idea who you are, are you going to tell me." I demanded.

"The wedding, you drank too much, the gazebo next door." Tony offered.

"Ah! That was you two was it, as you said I was a bit drunk, I hardly remember it." I lied.

"We felt guilty about taking your money, we wanted to return it. I am John and this is Tony." He volunteered.

"You had better come in." I let them in and took them through to the kitchen. I offered them a soda and took the $50 from John's hand.

"I admire your honesty," I told them. "As I said; I don't remember much and don't recall the $50 at all."

"We thought perhaps we could do you some sort of service as recompense for our stupidity," Tony said smiling.

"Well! Yes there is a job you can do for me that has been overlooked for a while, you could tidy up the garden shed, it should only take about an hour, and then your debt is paid."

"I will do that job." Volunteered John.

"Thank you John, and for Tony it's up to the spare room for some of the same, there is a lot that needs seeing to in there."

John went off to the garden shed, while Tony followed me to the spare room. As soon as we were inside, I whirled on him.

"So what did you tell John we did after he left to get his cigarettes?" I demanded to know.

"I told him we just talked, he believes I was too scared to do anything without him there to egg me on, I did promise you I was not going say anything and it was so good I wanted to keep it to myself anyway."

"You are a good boy; I knew I could trust you, now where would you like to start?"

He just stared at me quizzically not sure at all what I meant.

"I mean where would you like to start your work, perhaps you want the same thing again, or perhaps you want something different?" The huge smile that came on his face told me no more words were necessary.

"Why don't you take off all your clothes and lay on the bed, I know a little game we can play." I said with a huge grin.

I walked to the window and pulled the curtains closed, my body is OK for my age but far from perfect, I did not want him to run off. I turned back to him and in the gloom I could clearly see his magnificent cock standing fully hard and erect, he was stroking it lightly as I undressed.

"Fuck me." He said leering.

"Thank you, I think I will." I retorted as I walked toward the bed and was amazed to see him putting on a condom, the boy was prepared I thought as I sat astride his legs.

"I love your tits and that hairy cunt." He professed as his hands pawed up and down me.

His began to tease and tantalize my nipples, while I took his cock in hand and just placed the tip inside me. I leaned forward so he could suck each of my breasts in turn as I waited for full penetration, his penis stimulating my slit as I slid back and forth with my body hovering over his hips, eager for the right moment to slide the full length of his beautiful cock deep into my pussy. Tony was pushing his hips up in an effort to force his cock fully home and satisfy his young and urgent sexual need.

"Oh my God." I called out as he slid further inside me and I lowered myself to welcome his thrusts.

I stopped any movement and just savoured the hardness and internal movement of his throbbing cock. As soon as I started to move up and down, the slick walls of my pussy began contracting, sending pulses of pleasure through my entire body, and the first electrifying orgasm hit me.

I could not stop my pussy from squeezing Tony's wonderful young cock as we continued our fucking in slow steady movement, he of course wanted to speed up to get himself off but this was just my pleasure time and I intended it to last as long as possible. Slowly Tony got his way and began slamming his cock up into me until he exploded with a big gasp. With the condom on, I could not feel his cum jetting into me, which was disappointing.

I had gone through at least three, maybe four orgasms and I was sated. We both lay there for a few moments, I looked at Tony's cock which lay spent on his thigh and

very flaccid. I removed the condom and disposed of it for him.

I left him laying there as I pulled on my shirt and jeans, looking at the clock I noticed we had been at it for about thirty minutes, I went downstairs, grabbed a can of soda, and then walked to the shed to see how John was getting on. I gave him the drink and told him what a good job he was doing; I estimated he would be another thirty minutes, enough time for Tony and I to make pretence of clearing out the spare room.

I ran up the stairs to hear Tony in the shower, so I started to get together a few boxes and stacked them ready to take downstairs. When he came out he walked straight toward me and stood there displaying himself proudly naked.

"My turn now." He said.

He undid my jeans and pulled them down to my knees, pulled all the buttons open on my shirt and pushed me back until I fell back on the bed. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs placing them on his shoulders and stared at my pussy.

"Sheesh! That's some hairy cunt; I hope I can get my tongue through it." He said

laughing.

Without any finesse, he attacked my bush using his finger and tongue to find my clit, which was waiting anxiously for attention. He found it very quickly and flicked that button with his tongue, sending me mad with pleasure. Receiving oral sex from a hot young man should be the right of every woman, I thought to myself. It did not last long enough though; the urge to sink his cock into my depths soon overtook him. He stood up saying.

"It's time to fuck you." This was not going to be a gentle fuck, I thought, he was in control now and it was solely to satisfy him.

Fortunately, I was more than wet enough to enjoy his cock being thrusted fully into me. If I had any doubts about doing this, they soon evaporated as Tony pummelled into me the way youngsters do with a pussy at their mercy. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed every second of his young cock going in and out of me, my juices flowing as the orgasms rolled over me.

My legs had already encircled his and I was pulling him into me. I was actually getting dizzy with the feelings rushing through my body. I felt the first spurt erupt from him followed by three more. I still held him tightly with my legs as we both came down from our climax.

He uncoupled from me and let my legs go back down; I kept them closed to hopefully stop myself leaking all over the bed. Tony lay alongside me as we both got our breath back from all the exertion. My mind wandered to the possibility that this was a one off and perhaps I was far too old for him.

"Thank you for a great experience." I told him. He sat up and looked me straight in the eyes saying

"When can we do it again? I want to fuck you at least twice a day."

"Whoa there! Remember I have husband and children. How about every Thursday for as long as you can keep quiet about it? Any slips and it's over for good. I will work out an arrangement."

"I can keep a secret." He said.

I jumped off the bed and headed for the bathroom for a shower, telling Tony to move a few boxes downstairs to make it look like he had been doing something other than fucking me. I followed him twenty minutes later to find them both sitting at the table in the yard with cans of soda from my refrigerator. We all walked up to the shed and inspected John's work; he really had done a good job.

"You are the winner," I told John. "You get $25 to spend, Tony has got to come back next Thursday to finish off his work and you are not to come along and help him."

"It's not my fault I did not finish, I got distracted." Tony said.

"Never mind you can finish off what you started next week." I said with a mile.

John went back to the shed to lock the door at my request, and I took the opportunity to rub Tony's crotch.

"Oh my! You are hard again and I have a whole week to wait, keep it ready for me."

We both laughed and stood up as John returned from locking the shed, giving me the key as they both left. I sat back in my chair as I thought about what I could do next week with that lovely young cock. In addition, I thought about how drinking too much wine had led me astray again. I had no regrets though.

And the summer rolled on...

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers