The Milf The Boys And The Pool

Story Info
Its Sex 101 for the boys.
3.6k words
4.16
146.1k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

It was Friday about midnight; we had just arrived home from a boring dinner party thrown by a colleague of Martin, my husband. I stepped out of the shower and flopped naked on the bed feeling quite tired. Martin had other ideas; his head nestled between my legs and he started to lap at my pussy with a slow and deliberate pace, after more than twenty years of marriage he knows exactly what I like and when I liked it. Twenty minutes later, I came with a huge gush soaking his face and repeatedly thanking him. He sat up and just smiled before we both fell asleep.

The telephone woke us at nine o clock the following morning.

"Oh Shit, is it today?" I heard Martin say, followed by, "do not worry, we will be there."

"Damn!" He said to me. "We have to be at a wedding at two o clock this afternoon, it is my fault I forgot all about it," He was annoyed with himself but it was just a work colleague getting married that he hardly knew, we were only expected to attend because Martin is his boss.

"Don't panic, we have plenty of time," I told him and he calmed down.

To cheer him up I got out my nice dark blue wedding suit with a miniscule bra and matching panties and holdups, with a warning to him to keep his hands to himself. All to no avail, as by the time we were in the car his hand was wandering all over me.

I thoroughly enjoyed the party after the wedding. There was plenty of food, drink and some dancing. As dusk arrived and most people moved inside, I was starting to feel the effects of too much wine, needing to clear my head I wandered into the garden heading to the fountain I had seen earlier. As I got closer I noticed two teenagers standing there having a smoke, both about eighteen or nineteen years old. I had to smile to myself as I wondered if my teenage son did the same thing. As soon as they saw me, they hid the cigarettes in their hands. I was about to call out it was no problem and suddenly found myself flying through the air. I was later to find out there was a small retaining wall that I had somehow managed to fall over.

I lay there on my back, the wind knocked out of me and my left ankle was giving me severe pain. I could feel myself drifting into unconsciousness, for how long I had no idea. I could hear strange voices and part of their conversation.

'Is she out cold?'

"Lift her skirt, and feel her cunt."

"I want to feel her tits. Wow, look at her sexy underwear!"

I must have passed out again, because when I came around I could feel my breasts being fondled and another hand was doing a very good job of rubbing my clit. I think I may have started to moan as I heard a voice say something like "coming around, quick, stop."

I opened my eyes to see two teenagers standing over me.

"What happened, my ankle is really hurting?" I asked.

"You fell over the wall; you may have broken your ankle, an ambulance is on the way," one of the boys told me.

Two hours later, Martin and I left the emergency room; fortunately, it was just a bad sprain and a tiny fracture, a week on crutches and a bit of therapy would get me back to normal. The following day I spent mostly in bed letting the pills the hospital gave me do their work. By late afternoon my mind went back to being fondled by two teenage boys, which I had now decided was probably a dream, but exciting enough to persuade me to get my dildo out of the drawer and bring myself off. My mind was working overtime as the orgasms swept over me.

Martin arrived home with news that he had arranged for me to visit a work colleague's house for the next three days. He told me the house had a pool and that there would be no better therapy to exercise with no strain on my ankle. As it was my left ankle, I would be able to drive over to the house. He followed up by telling me that the guy's sons always get home about three in the afternoon, and they would help me in and out of the pool if I had any difficulty.

A few minutes later Martin added that these two boys were the ones that had found me, and they deserved a big thank you from me. I gulped as the memory flashed through my mind again, If it was not a dream, they had been well thanked already.

However, I was sure the event was just in my mind and they were just a couple of innocent teenagers with little interest in a woman in her mid forties.

The following day I managed the short drive to the house with the pool and sure enough, the two boys were sitting on the wall outside waiting for me. They greeted me very cordially and helped me out of my car, saying how glad there were to see me up and around.

I had put my plain black one-piece swimsuit on under my sweat suit to drive over. It was a glorious hot day, the boys helped me to sit down on a pool deck chair, and we introduced ourselves properly.

"I am Mrs Simpson, but do call me Sally," I looked at the taller one and said, "I believe you are Peter and your brother is Dan."

"That's right," Peter said with a big grin on his face. We chatted for a few more minutes and then I slipped off my sweat suit ready for my first swim.

"Are you going to help me into the water then boys?"

Both of them leapt up and helped me from the chair, taking hold of an arm each as they escorted me down the pool steps into the water. The pool was lovely and warm, my ankle had no weight on it and I could exercise perfectly well. Peter stood at the side watching me and Dan went into the house. I swam quite a few lengths then stopped to take a rest. Peter pulled off his T-shirt and wearing his shorts, he jumped in and swam over to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes! Just stopping for a break, it has been a long time since I did any swimming."

"Good! I wanted to talk to you anyway. More of a confession really," he said.

"Really, and what have you got to confess?" I asked smiling.

Sounding rather proud of himself, he said. " When you were unconscious my brother and I put our hands down your dress and felt your tits, we really enjoyed it, I want to feel them again and to see them this time."

"I don't really think that's a good idea, I am old enough to be your mother," I remonstrated.

Peter grabbed my hand and put it on his cock, which was incredibly hard and throbbing nicely. I felt flattered to be the reason for his arousal, and I held his erection perhaps for a second too long before pulling my hand away.

"See what you do to me," he said.

"I am not touching that either, are you sex mad?" I asked, as I turned away from him.

His arm came around me, he pulled my swimsuit down to my waist, his hands clamped on my breasts, and he began rubbing and lightly squeezing my now erect nipples. It was impossible to get him off me; I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass.

"Please stop," I asked repeatedly.

He slowed after a while and forcibly turned me to face him; before I knew what was happening he was sucking my nipples, one after the other until there was a big splash and we both looked up to see Dan swimming toward us.

"Let me get a feel as well," he said loudly.

I now had a boy either side of me feeling and sucking my breasts. I had pretty much accepted my fate, and was going along with it, until I felt two hands go down my swimsuit. So far, I think I had given the impression that this was all just childish nonsense and that I was totally ambivalent to what was happening, but I knew contact with my pussy would give me away. I tried to twist my body aside, but too late, their fingers had reached their goal.

"You certainly have a forest down there," Dan said. "But we both love a hairy cunt; do you like it when we rub your clit in a circular motion?"

I looked straight into his face and said. "You should not be doing this, it's very wrong, please stop." They took no notice; first Peter slid his fingers into me and then made way for Dan, who must have had three or even four digits up me.

I could feel the flush of an orgasm start to come over me. "Enough!" I shouted out and managed to twist from their grip. I pulled my swimsuit back up and carried on swimming a few more lengths, I turned to the boys and smiling asked them to help me out of the water. As I dried off, I told them:

"I am a bit annoyed with you both, you knew I was not well and you took advantage of my weak condition, which was not nice." They both looked suitably contrite, staring at the floor as I talked to them. "Now help me to my car, then go to your rooms and use your right hands to get those erections down. Moreover, do it again before I arrive here tomorrow."

They both laughed and probably did just that, I know I had to have the same sort of relief when I got home. However, the best bit, my ankle was really feeling a whole lot better.

The following day I arrived a little late and they were both sitting outside on the wall again waiting for me. They helped me around to the rear of the house and into the pool area; both of them were being very chatty and friendly.

"I am going straight in the water; give me a little help please."

They jumped up and carefully supported me until I was in the pool. They both sat on the steps while I swam up and down giving my ankle and the rest of me plenty of exercise. After about twenty minutes I stopped for a rest and joined them on the pool steps.

"Did you do as I asked before I arrived?" I asked smiling.

"Yes! And it did not help much," Peter said laughing.

"Don't tell me you both have erections now," I gasped.

Peter was very quick; he grabbed my hand and forced it down his shorts. This time I did not pull back. I encircled his cock with my hand and slowly started to rub him. He lay back on the steps and let me get on with wanking him. I looked over at Dan who was stood the other side of me and his hand was down his shorts playing with himself while watching me. I mouthed to him I would help him in a moment and he stopped touching his own cock, preferring to wait for my touch. I speeded up with Peter and he came in his shorts, repeating 'oh yes oh yes' and then just laid there saying thank you repeatedly.

I asked Dan to give me a moment as my wrist was stiff from the angle I was at; he nodded and just sat waiting with a grin on his face until I said.

"Stand in front of me Dan, time for your treat."

I was still sitting on the steps leaving my arms at his waist height. With one swift tug I pulled his shorts down his legs and my right hand gripped his hard cock and my left hand cupped his balls. His legs were already shaking; I knew he would not last long, Dan's cock was bigger than his brothers, and his balls felt heavy and tight.

I loved the feel of him in my hand and I slowly but firmly pumped his shaft, drawing his foreskin fully back to reveal a lovely shiny head. I think I must have licked my lips at that point, because he suddenly got the impression I was going to take him in my mouth. He grabbed hold of my head and pulled me closer to him.

"Go on Sally, suck it," he told me.

"I don't think so," I said.

"We both know you want to," he replied.

"Well maybe just this once Dan, I did say I would treat you."

On hearing me say those words he moved forward and I was sucking on a teenager's cock, rolling my tongue around his bell end before taking him deeper. He only lasted a matter of seconds, I could hear his breathing getting heavier until, without further warning, he spurted a huge load of thick creamy cum to the back of my mouth, I didn't have any choice but to let his spunk slide down my throat.

"Oh god Sally," he yelled out, as his cock pulsed again and shot the rest of his cum for me to swallow.

"Now remember this has to be a super secret." I pleaded after I'd finished sucking Dan. They both nodded and I actually believed them. We all got out of the pool and everything went back to normal.

"It's my last day tomorrow," I announced. "The swimming has been really effective in helping my ankle, thank you so much."

As I drove home, I wondered if I had gone far too far today, but that thought quickly went as the warm feeling and taste of young lust reminded me of the sexy fun I had enjoyed. My only worry now was how far I would go the next day.

I was going out for dinner with friends after the following days swim, which would mean I would have to take a change of clothes with me and get ready at the boys house. I told them as soon as I arrived and they offered me the use of a spare room with a door straight to the pool, there was a table in there and a few other bits and pieces of furniture, it was obviously just used as a junk room.

I had my swim in relative peace, got out, sat and had a can of drink the boys had left for me while they swam up and down full of laughter and just enjoying themselves. I had thought that perhaps they were just not in the mood for the sexual bit today; which seemed strange, and it was a bittersweet thought as I was secretly hoping for a repeat of yesterday's action

I went through the side door to the small room to change and get ready for my evening out, when both boys came in to join me.

"We thought we could watch you get naked," said Peter.

"Are you going to get naked first then?" I asked.

Their swim shorts immediately fell to the floor and I stared at two beautiful young male bodies, tight, trim and muscular, with both their cocks in a semi flaccid state. Peter said it was my turn, so I dropped the top half of my swimming costume to my waist and the sight of my bare breasts was enough to make their cocks rise to hardness. They both took hold of themselves and applied a stroking motion on their swelling erections. I finished undressing and stood there naked while they stared at me for a few seconds.

"What would you like to do now?" I asked, half expecting them to ask me to wank or suck their cocks off again.

I got my answer when they both stepped toward me and walked me backward until my ass hit the edge of the table; I was lifted and pushed back until I was laying with my legs hanging over the edge. I didn't know exactly what was going to happen, but my libido was rising and my body was aching to be touched.

I did not have to wait long until my breasts were being caressed by one of them, while the other was licking the inside of my thighs. I opened my legs wide as my mind urged the licking to become more intense. I felt my legs being lifted and my feet being placed on the table, with my knees up I was now even wider spread apart. I was completely at their mercy, my pussy an easy target for anything they wanted. A finger went inside me and the licking of my thigh resumed, slowly heading up toward my pussy lips and then hopefully my clit, which by now was begging for attention.

"For fuck sake eat me," I screamed out and a tongue immediately invaded me, much to my delight. "Oh fuck, that feels so good, for God's sake don't stop."

My body was shaking with all the pleasure signals going through me as hands and tongues were all over my body. My eyes stayed shut as I wallowed in extreme pleasure. Now I was more than ready for a young, hard cock inside me.

"Fuck me, fuck me now," I blurted out between heavy breaths.

Within seconds Dan's big cock was prodding at me, a few clumsy jabs until he found my wet slit, and then he sank deep inside me in one smooth motion. He proceeded to fuck me at a nice slow pace, which I was enjoying until the pace became a blur as he slammed harder and harder into me. He was just using me, looking to dump his load inside me and very soon he did just that.

As soon as he pulled out, Pete stepped up to take his turn on me and drove his cock hard into my spunk filled pussy with no ceremony whatsoever. He had the same urgency to fuck me and shoot his spunk in me as his brother.. There would have to be some training before this happened again I thought, as I lay there being used again as nothing more to them than a slutty cum dump.

Number two was just as quick with me and I thought they were done, but by now Dan was already rock hard again and eager for a second go on me. This time he didn't have the same urge to cum so quickly and seemed determined to prove to Peter that he could fuck me the hardest.

"Stop, stop," I screamed, but I don't think I really wanted him to.

"Go on, fuck her," Peter called out, encouraging his brother to keep ramming his cock into me.

"Oh Jesus, yes, yes" and the feel of fast and repeated deep penetration was bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

We came together; spunk pouring from me now as I climaxed with Dan's cock buried deep inside me. But I felt guilty and even ashamed for enjoying being used like I had been. The boys went back outside congratulating themselves on a job well done in their minds. I jumped in the shower to get cleaned up, and after getting dressed and ready to meet my friends later, I joined the boys sitting at the table by the pool.

"That was not very good sex for me." I told them. "You started off OK but then there was no gentleness or caring for me, you just acted like dogs shagging me repeatedly. You both need a lot of training before that will ever happen again."

"Really? We both thought you loved it." Dan replied.

"A little more tenderness and appreciation would have been nice."

"Let me make it up to you then." Said Dan.

He immediately leapt to his feet and crawled under the table; I pushed myself forward on the chair, opened my legs and felt him pulling my panties to one side. He started to lick my labia lips and my clit tingled with excitement at the feel of his tongue. I guided his head and kept him at it for some ten minutes, enjoying every second as I instructed him all the time.

Finally, as an orgasm scorched through my body, my legs locked on his head and I buried his face in my pussy with my hands. He looked relieved when I let the pressure off him. He grabbed his towel as he sat back in his chair and wiped the mess that had poured from me off his face. I put my soaking panties back in place and lowered my skirt and smiled at them both.

"Now you both now know how to do that properly I will re-test you both at our next meeting and after that we will have to start at fucking 101. Are you game for that or do you think you know it all?"

"We really need the lessons Mrs Simpson and are grateful for your help." Dan said.

"Call me at this number anytime on Monday and I will tell you where we will meet next week." I gave them a note with my cell number.

I got up and left them to think about the sex they would be having the following week. As I drove off to my meeting, I did the same. Of course I was thinking of it purely as an educational assignment, I always did want to be a teacher.

And the summer rolled on.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers