The Morrisons Ch. 17

Story Info
What happens high in the sky, becomes lifetime memories.
45.1k words
4.8
114.2k
88
36

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers

A million thanks to MikeT for editing!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**Author's Note: The Morrisons is a continuing story where each chapter builds on previous chapters. If this is your first encounter with The Morrisons, I'd like to suggest you read the previous chapters prior to reading this one. There's a complete list of story characters on the last page. Please enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**PLEASE NOTE:

**Before you read this chapter, be advised that it contains very graphic depictions of raw sex and/or love-making between two or more consenting people. IF such depictions upset you or make you lose sleep, PLEASE don't read any further. You may not enjoy reading a particular portion of the story; that doesn't mean other readers will dislike that same portion of the story. It's a different-strokes-for-different-folks kind of story. I appreciate hearing from readers, and I want to thank all those who took time to send me a message. However, please don't leave a derogatory comment, if you willingly overlook THIS WARNING.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the record: All characters engaging in sexual activities are of legal age!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

****************************

From - Chapter 16

All four of us got up and walked into the bathroom. We took turns peeing, and then instead of showering, all of us washed up. We walked back into the bedroom, and once again Hanna slept next to Kim, and Terri moved over close to me. I reached up and turned off the light, and we lay in the dark. Suddenly we were aware that there were a series of female moans filtering into our room. Terri spoke up and said, "Beth tried to warn Joanna that she would be in trouble if she got into bed with those two horny cops. I guess she was right."

I smiled and said, "They're probably making all that noise, because they're used to sleeping in the city. Maybe tomorrow I'll remind them we live in the country so we aren't used to all that noise at night."

Terri giggled saying, "Good luck with that, Dad!"

"Good night everyone, love you." Kim said

Hanna said, "Good night, I love all of you."

Terri said, "I love all of you too. Good night."

I said, "Hey, I'm trying to sleep over here! Do you guys want to keep it down? Good night, I love you all too."

Terri spoke up and said, "That was sneaky Dad. Hush up and go to sleep!"

****************************

Chapter 17

I awoke the next morning the same as I had the previous morning with Terri gingerly trying to climb over me without waking me. This time she had moved into a standing position, facing me with her left foot on one side of my legs and her right foot on the other side. My eyes blinked as I looked up, and I immediately noticed Terri's beautiful bald pussy slightly open. Then my eyes traveled up to her smiling face. I blinked a few times and said in a whisper, "Good morning my love. You certainly are looking very appealing this fine morning."

Terri paused for a moment, looked down, and saw my cock rising to the occasion. She grinned and whispered, "Men! You guys think a couple of compliments and presto, you'll get laid. The only thing you're going to get this morning is a peek at my pussy and the lower slopes of my titties, and in a flash....... poof, it'll all be gone."

Terri continued to step over me, and as she stepped to the edge of the bed, I whispered, "You left out that I'd get a wonderful view of your cute little ass."

Terri paused before she stepped off the bed, looked over her shoulder, and whispered, "That's a bonus you'd better cherish, because it will be an awful long time before you get to see it again. We'll be on the plane and have to be dressed."

Terri stepped off the bed and walked out of our bedroom and down the hall to her room. Terri went into her bathroom, sat down, and peed. Then she used her bidet and douched. After she showered and dried her hair, she went down to the kitchen and put on the coffee. She pulled out the large pot and started it brewing, then made a single cup for herself. She opened the vertical blinds over the sliding glass doors so she could sit and look outside while she sipped her coffee.

I wasn't able to get back to sleep so I took a leak and shaved my face, then took a shower. When I finished, I dried my hair and put on some after-shave, then headed down to the kitchen for some coffee. I walked into the kitchen and stopped short looking at Terri's nude body sitting in profile to me. Her head was turned and she was looking out the window. I took a few moments to drink in the view of her small round orange-sized titties standing proudly on her chest. Her tiny nipples were hard and pointed straight out from the center of her tits. Her blonde hair cascaded down the back of her head to barely touch her shoulders. Her petite frame with her straight posture made her look like a model. Her ass cheeks flared only slightly as she sat at the breakfast counter, and I could only see about an inch of her ass crack. I didn't realize it, but my heart was racing and my cock was growing as I drank in the beauty before me. I must have made a noise, because suddenly Terri's head snapped around. She looked at me. Once she recognized me, she gasped, "Oh God, DAD! You scared me, sneaking up on me like that!"

I finished walking into the kitchen. Terri stood up and walked over to me, wrapped her arms around me, kissed me passionately and said, "Good morning Daddy."

I looked into her bright blue eyes and said, "Good morning my love. You certainly look beautiful this morning."

When we parted, Terri moved back across the kitchen to the single cup coffee maker and made me a cup of coffee. When she walked back with the coffee, she set it down in front of me. Then she went to the refrigerator, got the cream, brought it back, and set it on the breakfast counter. Terri looked in my lap and saw my cock standing up. She giggled and said, "Damn Dad, I didn't know getting served a cup of coffee would turn you on like that."

I smiled, looked at Terri and said, "It's not the coffee, it's the lovely lady who served it. You are a spectacular version of womanhood. Terri, you are beautiful enough to be a model."

Terri smiled and said, "You're the second person to tell me that. Rachael Baker, Jen's mom, said she thought I had a model's body. She has a friend who is a well-known photographer, and she thought she could get him to come out here and do a photo shoot, if I'm interested."

I looked at Terri and said quite frankly, "I want you to call Rachael and tell her you're interested and that you want to have the photo shoot here on the estate. I'll gladly pay for you to have a portfolio made."

Both of us heard Jake talking at the same time. Immediately Terri stood up, went over to the cupboard and started taking down a couple of cups. Jake, Kathy and Beth walked into the kitchen, and all three of them said, "Good Morning!"

I stood up, walked over to Beth, then took her in my arms and kissed her. I said, "Good morning sweetheart!"

When I finished hugging Beth I moved over and gave Kathy a hug and a quick kiss and said, "Good morning" to her. Jake reached out his hand. I shook it, wished him a good morning and asked, "Do you want a kiss too, Jake?"

Jake looked at me, then smiled saying, "Thanks Dan but I think I'll pass. I know we've changed a little over the past couple of days but I'm not ready to ---- what's that phrase ----- suck face, with another man." All of us laughed.

Beth walked over to Terri. They opened their arms to each other and stepped forward. They pressed their bodies tightly against each other and kissed passionately. Stepping back, Beth said, "Good morning Terri. Did I tell you that I love you?"

Terri looked deeply into Beth's eyes as if they were the only two people in the room and said, "I really love you too Beth. It's really not just a good morning, it's a GREAT morning!" Both Beth and Terri moved back together and hugged for a few more seconds, then stepped back and gave each other one more kiss.

Beth helped Terri, and when the coffee was ready, they brought the three cups to the breakfast counter. When they sat down, Terri was on one side of me and Beth sat on the other. Jake looked at me and said, "Dan, you and I are very lucky men to have such beautiful women around us all the time. Then to top it all off, after yesterday, I'm looking forward being a grandpa to our first grandbaby. I like how that title has a very nice ring to it."

Beth smiled and said, "Daddy, if you think you're happy now, just wait until you hold our little bundle of joy in your arms. I'm so excited."

Terri smiled and said, "I can't wait either. This next year is going to be such a wonderful time in this home."

Kathy added, "Yes, there's something about a baby that changes everything. Jake and I are so fortunate to have such wonderful and healthy children. I can't wait to find out, the moment — and I do mean the moment — you find you're pregnant. A mother wants and needs to know these things."

I smiled and said, "Jake, Kathy, I may have to buy a small plane and hire a pilot to be on call to fly you two back and forth for visits."

Kathy said, "No need to do that, Dan. Flying once in a while will be alright, but it costs a lot of money for you to fly us and I would much rather see that money go into our grandbaby's college fund."

I said, "There will be arrangements made for college no matter what we do as far as flying."

Jake said, "I don't want to seem like I'm changing the subject, but what kind of clothes are we going to be wearing today?"

I replied, "Jake, you can wear casual clothes because we're going to be flying all day. Frankfurt, Germany is seven hours ahead of us, so it will be night time when we arrive. My pilot is taking care of making all the arrangements for an arrival gate and so we can get through Customs as quickly as possible. Beth, you'll have to call the hotel and make arrangements for them to send their shuttle bus out to pick us up once Captain McGrath gets us an estimated time of arrival."

Suddenly, there was some giggling. I looked at Terri and said, "It sounds like at least a couple of those female cops survived the night. We better bring the table in from the deck and set it up like we did yesterday so we'll have the extra seats."

Jake stood up and said, "I'll give you a hand with the table and chairs."

Kathy stood up and said, "I'll give Terri and Beth a hand with the coffee and the cups."

All of us were moving away from the breakfast counter when Mary, Joanna and Shelly came into the kitchen. The three new arrivals stopped and watched us for a moment. Mary looked at Joanna and Shelly and said, "Now look what you two have done. I told you to take a shower before we came down here. They smelled ya coming, and they're leaving."

Shelly and Joanna playfully slapped Mary, causing her yell, "Ouch!"

When the three of them realized what we were doing, they pitched right in and helped. Soon, all of us were seated at the tables, and there were some coffee cake squares for us to munch on with our coffee. Everyone had just settled in when Beth asked Joanna, "I see you're still alive this morning. How sore is your pussy, this morning?"

Joanna burst out laughing and said, "Oh, my gosh, These two females sitting beside me, notice I'm still in the middle, were like sharks coming in for the kill last night. They attacked my body, and not only did my pussy get a work out, my little clitty was like nibbled, chewed on, tickled and put through a whole wide range of manipulations. At the same time, they attacked my poor nipples by sucking, pulling and pinching them. However, I loved every minute of it. I want to do it again."

With a giggle in her voice, Terri said, "Yeah, we know. We heard you all the way in our room, loud enough to think you were on our bed with us."

Beth smiled at Joanna and said, "I'm not gonna to say anything about your squealing like a little girl last night, because I went to bed with those two for two nights, and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven."

Mary looked at Shelly and said, "You know, maybe we should start a side business, keeping lonely women happy."

Shelly said, "I think they call that prostitution, and I don't think I want to stand naked with a booking number under my chin."

"Who's going to be naked with a booking number under their chin? I want to be there taking the picture. Maybe I'll get a couple extras for my personal collection." Ted said as he and Marion walked around the corner, into the dining room.

Mary started laughing and replied, "I made an offer. Shelly said it was prostitution and didn't want to be arrested and booked."

Marion walked along the table and kissed everyone. Ted followed, kissed the females, shook hands with Jake and me, then sat down. Marion poured a cup of coffee for each of them. We were all participating in a great conversation when Jenna and Kevin came into the dining room. Terri asked them if they wanted coffee, and Kevin said, "No, I have to get going. I have to go to my apartment and change into my suit. Then I have to get to work. Mr. Morrison, thank you for the wonderful weekend. You have a lovely daughter and I think we are going to be more than girlfriend/boyfriend soon. I hope all of you have a safe trip and bring this beautiful woman back to me soon."

I stood up and walked over to Kevin and shook his hand. I gave him a hug saying, "Kevin, I'll look forward to seeing more of you soon."

Jake and Ted shook Kevin's hand before Jenna said, "Come on, I'll walk you to the door."

Jenna was gone about five minutes. When she returned, Mary said, "Wow! You must be getting serious with Kevin. It took you long enough to say good bye!"

Jenna had a dreamy look of love in her eyes. She said, "We had another talk last night and I think he'll be my man soon."

Just as Jenna sat down and poured herself some coffee, Kim and Hanna walked into the room, hand in hand. Kim and Hanna took turns saying, "Good morning!" as they entered the room and everyone in turn said, "Good Morning!" back. Being a gentleman, Ted stood up and hugged and kissed both of them. Jake followed Ted's lead and did the same. Finally, they made their way down the length of the table to where I stood. I hugged and kissed them both.

They selected seats, and as it turned out, Hanna was seated next to Ted. Ted reached out and put his arm around Hanna's shoulders and asked, "How's my girl this fine morning?"

Hanna looked up into Ted's face and said, "She is very well this morning, the happiest she's been in a very long time."

Ted hugged Hanna to him and said, "Hanna, I hope both you and Terri will someday be able to put everything that's happened behind you so that you can live a very happy and long life. Both of you deserve to be loved and if you ever need anything, you can count on Marion and I to be there for you just like I know you can count on the Morrisons to be there for you."

Hanna said, "I can feel all the love here, and that alone is helping me to heal the memories."

Ted looked at me and said, "My friend will be coming soon, I'm not sure he will be able to handle all the wonderful sights here."

I asked, "So what do you suggest?"

Mary spoke up quickly saying, "I'll put on a pair of my sexy panties and a bra if you think I need to cover up some of my more interesting parts, Ted." Everyone started laughing.

Terri said, "Yeah, I have some interesting panties and bras, and I'm sure I could wear something that will be a little less tantalizing." Everyone continued to laugh.

I said, "Jenna bought me some Sponge Bob Square Pants boxers for Christmas last year. I can wear them, if you think it's appropriate for us to have something on." Everyone roared with laughter at my admission to owning a pair of those boxers.

Ted dried the tears that rolled down his cheeks from laughing so hard and said, "OK, have it your way! But if my friend drops dead from looking at all these beautiful nude women, I hope someone knows CPR."

Terri piped up saying, "It won't be any different from the key maker guy who came here and made the house keys for me. I thought the old guy was going to faint dead away when he saw me and Shelly, but when the others came into the room, he was in heaven. To make the whole scene complete, Bill walked in with his horse cock. The old guy just stared at Bill's cock. He said something like it was no wonder all of us girls were running around naked with the size of Bill's cock. He thought Bill was servicing all of us nude females."

Mary said, "I remember that day. He was so funny with his hillbilly hick way of talking. Shelly did a perfect imitation of a Southern Belle. Between the two of them, I damn near peed myself from laughing so hard."

Shelly asked, "So what do you think is best Ted? Do we sit here naked, or do we choose something to wear before your friend arrives?"

Kim said, "We could be having an impromptu fashion show. Everyone can choose something interesting to put on."

Ted replied, "Thanks Kim, you didn't help one little bit. It's almost time for him to get here so whatever we're going to do, it needs to get done soon."

Mary stood up and said, "Well, personally, I have a new tulip pink lace bra-and-panty set I ordered from the Hanky Panky web page. I'll go put them on if no one objects."

Kim said, "OK everyone, use your imagination and put on whatever you want. We want to make a good impression on Ted's friend."

As everyone got up and rushed towards the stairs, Ted said, "I hope you have a confidentiality statement for him to sign when he gets here."

Up in the bedroom, Joanna said, "I don't have anything sexy to put on so I'll have to wear my shorts and tank top."

Mary immediately responded, "Joanna, we are about the same size, except my tits are a little bigger, so if you want to wear one of my lace sets, I have some other new ones. One is red and would look perfect on you."

Shelly pulled on a pair of her pink ChelseyMinx micro-thong panties with a matching half-cup bra and looked at herself in the mirror. Mary came over and stood next to Shelly. She reached down, rubbed the small piece of cloth covering Shelly's pussy and said, "Oh babe, you look so hot in those panties! You better watch it; I might eat you up."

Joanna stepped up to the other side of Shelly and brushed Mary's hand out of the way. She rubbed Shelly's pussy mound, then said, "Not if I get there first!"

Satisfied with their selections, they headed back downstairs. They caught up with Jenna as she was coming out of her room. All three girls looked at her before they started giggling. Jenna had chosen a white silk bra-and-panty set. Jenna's puffy pink pussy was barely hidden behind a silk panel with a mid-rise lace waist band. Her bra was a white silk spandex lace bra which clearly showed off her pink areola. Jenna asked, "Can you see my pussy and tits through this?"

Mary said, "Oh yes, it has the effect you're looking for. I know how much you love to tease and your selection is excellent for that purpose."

Terri came out of her room wearing a white lace thong with a white lace bra. She stopped and posed for the other girls, and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

Everyone started talking at once, but they all agreed that Terri looked sexy in her bra-and-panty set. Hanna, Jake and Kathy walked out into the hall and saw the others standing and looking at each other's choices. Immediately their attention was turned to the three new arrivals. Both Kathy and Hanna were wearing a sheer halter baby-doll set with a lace top and lace panties clearly visible. Jake was wearing a pair of plain boxers.

Ted and Marion came walking down the hall. Everyone giggled when they saw Ted wearing a pair of Speedos and Marion wearing a satin bra-and-panty set. Her bra had a lace finish on the top of the cups. Her nipples clearly poked out the center of each cup. Just as everyone turned and headed down the hall, Kim and I came out of our room. They all started laughing at my yellow Sponge Bob boxers. Kim wore a sheer bra-and-panty set which hid nothing. By mutual agreement, it was decided that Kim had on the most daring set. We went back down, took our seats and poured more coffee. Suddenly, the front door opened. Mary stood up and walked towards the door. We heard her say, "Good morning, Debbie! And you too Ashley!"

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers