The Morrisons Ch. 19

Story Info
Business and pleasure or is it pleasure and business?
42.4k words
4.8
92.8k
74
28

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers

Thanks to Fat_Dad for editing The Morrisons!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**Author's Note: The Morrisons is a continuing story where each chapter builds on previous chapters. If this is your first encounter with The Morrisons, I'd like to suggest you read the previous chapters prior to reading this one. There's a complete list of story characters on the last page. Please enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**With the Morrison family in Germany and Joanna at home in the Morrison residence, there is a time difference of seven hours. Therefore, as you read chapter you will notice I end the evening in Germany and then pick up the action at the Morrison residence, to finish off their day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**PLEASE NOTE:

**Before you read this chapter, be advised that it contains very graphic depictions of raw sex and/or love-making between two or more consenting people. IF such depictions upset you or make you lose sleep, PLEASE don't read any further. You may not enjoy reading a particular portion of the story; that doesn't mean other readers will dislike that same portion of the story. It's a different-strokes-for-different-folks kind of story. I appreciate hearing from readers, and I want to thank all those who took time to send me a message. However, please don't leave a derogatory comment, if you willingly overlook THIS WARNING.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the record: All characters engaging in sexual activities are of legal aged!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

****************************

From - Chapter 18

Joanna turned and looked up into Tony's eyes and said, "If you, your wife and sisters want to stay out here again tomorrow night, no one else will be here. I wouldn't mind enjoying all of you at the same time."

Tony hugged Joanna's body to his own and then stepped back and said, "Come on let's go, there's some very excited ladies waiting for you upstairs."

As they walked out of the office Joanna asked, "Are you going to keep the pistol near you tonight?"

Tony said, "If anything happens, come and get me immediately and I'll help you."

Tony and Joanna walked up the stairs together and down the hall to the master bedroom. They turned on the monitor and looked at it for a few minutes and when everything looked good; Joanna put the monitor on standby. Tony hugged Joanna and said, "Good night, I'll see you in the morning." Tony left the room in search of the other people in their group.

Joanna turned towards the bed and saw Amy, Tina and Sue had started without her. Joanna walked around to the left side of the bed and set her radio and pistol belt on the night stand with her pistol on top and unstrapped. She stood and looked down at the action on the bed for a few seconds before she asked, "Is there room for one more?"

All three of them moved over and sat up on the bed and made room for Joanna to join them. They moved into a circle and started by hugging each other and quietly talking. There was excitement in the air with the expectations of a full night of sexual activities. Slowly and by mutual unspoken agreement, all four women separated and became two sets of two as they moved into each other's arms. Their love making during the night, included all four women at times. Loud screams of pleasure echoed off the walls and down the hall. The activity on that huge bed, in the master bedroom, continued into the wee hours of the morning before all four women succumbed to total exhaustion.

****************************

Chapter 19

The sun was just coming up and I was spooned tightly behind Beth. I'd been awake for the last ten minutes however I didn't move because I was really enjoying the feel of Beth's closeness. Finally, Beth twitched a couple of times before she rolled over on her back, stretched and said, "I've got to pee."

She tried to get out of my arms and I held her tightly against me. She looked at me saying, "Dan, honey, I love you but if you don't let me go real quick, they're going to have to change the sheets and the mattress."

I let go of her and when she bounded up off the bed, I got up and followed her into the bathroom. I watched as she finished peeing then I wiped her pussy for her. She stood up and I lifted the seat and stood facing the toilet. Beth stood beside me and reached over to wrap her small hand around my cock. When I started to pee, she moved my cock so she could make circles and other designs in the toilet water. When I finished, she shook my cock until there wasn't any more drops on the end of it.

We didn't see anyone awake as we walked through the other suites to our suite. We went directly into the bathroom and both of us showered. Today was the first day of meetings and both of us wanted to be prepared both physically and mentally. We finished our personal grooming in the bathroom then we walked into our bedroom and noticed Kim, Jake and Kathy weren't in bed any longer.

We walked out in the living area and saw all three of them sitting at the table enjoying a hot coffee and there was a large plate of Danish in the center of the table. Each one stood up and came over and hugged us. Beth received kisses from all three while I received kisses from Kim and Kathy and Jake shook my hand. Kim told us to sit down while she poured Beth and me a steaming hot cup of coffee. The wonderful aroma filled the room.

"Are you two ready for your business meeting this morning?" Jake inquired.

I looked at all three before I said, "With the assistance of my personal secretary, I'm absolutely positive we will be able to negotiate a contract which will be great for both businesses. Beth is going to be linked to our company back home and she'll have access to the latest information so we will be negotiating from a strong position."

"So someone will be in the office early this morning? We're seven hours ahead of everyone back home so that means your information team will have to be at the office very early for you." Kim probed.

Beth spoke up saying, "Oh yes Kim. Our team was set up before we left and they understood the time difference and when we bring the contract home, there's going to be a big party in the office."

My cell phone rang and I walked over and picked it up. After greeting the person who called I listened and was informed that the German company was going to send a car to pick me up in thirty minutes. The secretary informed me our first meeting was scheduled for nine-thirty. I inquired how I would recognize the person they were sending to pick us up and the secretary told me, "Klaudia will have a have a sign with your name on it." I ended the call by saying, "We'll be in the lobby waiting."

Looking at Beth I said, "Let's go get dressed then we'll have a few minutes to finish our coffee and eat Danish, before we go."

Beth asked me on the way into the bedroom what I wanted her to wear. I told her, "Please wear your grey business suit with the skirt. I think you should wear your white silk blouse and the black thigh high stockings. I think you'd look great in your black 4 inch pumps with the ankle strap. You can choose whatever bra and panties you want to wear."

Beth smiled at me and said, "I think you'll look great is your navy suit with that light pink shirt and your silver tie. Oh and Dan, you can choose your own boxers to wear." Beth finished saying with a giggle in her voice.

For the next few minutes both of us were busy getting dressed. We talked about small stuff and nothing about business. Kim came into the bedroom just as I was getting ready to tie my tie. Kim walked over to me and said, "Let me do that for you Dan."

"When you get a chance, let us know what your schedule is going to be, please call my cell." Kim said as she finished adjusting my tie.

I told Kim, "I talked to Hans last night and told him I wanted him to be your driver while we're busy doing business. If you want to take another tour or go someplace today let me know so I can call Han's boss and set it up."

Kim said, "Yes, we'll go and do something today and it would be nice to have Hans again."

I called the number on the card and asked for Hans's boss. When he picked up the phone I told him who I was and he said that Hans told him I would be calling. I asked if it was possible to have Hans available to drive my family on trips while I was doing business. After some back and forth discussion, we agreed Hans would be available. I told him that my wife was Kim Morrison and she would be calling to set up a trip as soon as everyone got up. He agreed not to assign Hans to any trip before Kim called.

I looked at Beth then at my watch and said, "We need to get down to the lobby to meet our driver. Do you have your cell and everything else you need?"

Beth smiled and said, "Let's go knock 'em dead Fred!"

We walked out into the living room and saw the whole family sitting around drinking coffee. They greeted us and wished us luck. Beth and I left the suite and rode the elevator down to the lobby. We walked over by the chairs in the lobby and sat down. Beth was getting into her business mode and started telling me things I needed to know and refreshed my memory on some other things.

I was watching the door and I saw a very tall blonde haired woman in a black business suit with a skirt that was just a tiny bit longer than mid-thigh and black three inch pumps walk into the lobby. She stopped just inside the doors and looked around before she held up a sign with my name on it. I raised my hand and she immediately walked over to us.

Beth and I stood up, and I introduced both of us and in a very heavy German accent she told us her name was Klaudia. She said, "Please come with me."

Beth and I picked up our laptops and followed Klaudia out of the hotel and to the limo parked at the curb. As we approached the driver opened the door and Klaudia stepped aside and motioned with her hand for us to get in first. I allowed Beth to go ahead of me and I followed her. Beth selected the back seat facing forward so I sat down next to her.

When Klaudia stepped into the limo she put her left foot in first and immediately her skirt slipped up her thighs and I saw the tops of her thigh high stockings. I watched as she moved and positioned herself to sit facing us, on the front bench seat. Once she was seated she looked at Beth and I and she said, "Welcome to our country, I hope both of you enjoy yourselves while you're here. It will take about twenty minutes to get where we are going so please relax and enjoy the ride."

The limo started moving and I looked out the dark tinted window before I looked at Beth and said, "I think our company should send a limo for us each morning, what do you think."

Beth smiled at me then at Klaudia before she replied, "I would love to have an escort to and from work each day. Especially, if we had an escort as beautiful as Klaudia."

I glanced over at Klaudia and saw her blush. However, the other thing I noticed was Klaudia had her knees parted enough so I could see her red panties. I only looked for a brief second, and then raised my eyes back up to see Klaudia staring at me. Immediately I knew I'd been caught red handed looking up her skirt. I looked at Klaudia and smiled but she didn't close her legs. I looked out the window again and saw we were in traffic and when I looked back at Klaudia; my eyes were once again drawn downward as much as I tried mentally to prevent it. There, between her tanned thighs, was a triangle of red silk panties. This time I looked for a few seconds before looking back up at Klaudia's face. When I looked at her face again, she had an even bigger smile on her face, knowing I was looking up her skirt.

Mentally I was in turmoil because, I wanted to be professional but Klaudia was intentionally showing us her panties. The worst part is she was enjoying that fact that I didn't just peek up her skirt; she caught me staring up her skirt.

Finally, I decided two can play that game so I reached over and put my hand on Beth's knee. Beth looked at me and I smiled while saying, "Today is going to be a better day than I anticipated."

As I spoke, I pulled ever so gently on Beth's knee and she didn't resist my actions. Meanwhile, I looked directly at Klaudia and asked her, "What job do you do for your company?"

I waited for Klaudia to say something and when she didn't, I repeated my question. Finally her attention flashed back to me and I could see her face turn almost a scarlet red as she snapped her legs closed and said, "Please accept my apology for my rude behavior. I don't know what came over me. When I saw you look at my legs it excited me. I beg your forgiveness."

I smiled at Klaudia and softly asked in my most professional voice, "Does your boss ask you to do special things for him?"

"Sometimes." Klaudia visibly shivered before she continued, "Please, I don't want to get fired. Please, don't say anything."

"You have nothing to worry about Klaudia." I said with a smile spreading across my face. "I might add, those are very nice panties you have on and if you don't mind, I'd love to see them again."

Klaudia looked at Beth and noticed she hadn't closed her legs so she very slowly allowed her legs to fall open. Once again we were treated to the red triangle of silk covering Klaudia's sex. This time I looked directly between her legs as I asked, "What is your position with your company?"

"I am a secretary in the head office." Klaudia replied with a shaky voice. "I know you are here to do business with our company and if I've spoiled their chances to do business with you, by my rude behavior, I don't know what I'll do."

"Klaudia, when we meet your boss," I said before I paused so she would look at me, I continued, "I'm going to ask for you to be assigned to us as our escort, while we are here."

Klaudia's eyes started to fill with tears and she quickly dabbed her eyes with a tissue before she asked, "Are you sure you want me to do such an important job?"

Beth spoke up saying, "Dan never makes an offer unless he's serious or he has a plan."

"I want both of you to take off your panties right now." I said with an authoritative voice.

Beth hiked up her skirt and immediately started pushing the waist band of her panties off her hips and down her legs. Meanwhile, Klaudia looked at me with a shocked look on her face before she looked at Beth.

I held out my hand as Beth lifted each foot and slipped her panties off. Once they were off she laid her panties in the palm of my hand. I looked at Klaudia and she had not moved. Beth opened her legs and showed Klaudia her bald pussy, but didn't say anything.

There was complete silence in the back of the limo and about thirty seconds later, I raised Beth's panties to my nose and took a couple of deep breaths of the white cotton gusset. Then I lowered them and pushed her panties into my jacket pocket. When I pulled my hand out of my pocket I placed it on my knee. I smiled and continued to look at Klaudia's panties and then up to her face.

"What... why do you want my panties? What are you going to do with them?" Klaudia asked in a hushed voice.

"That's ok Klaudia; you don't have to take them off if you don't want to." I replied.

Klaudia looked at Beth's bared pussy and said, "But .... But ... your secretary took her panties off. What are you going to do with them?"

I looked directly into Klaudia's eyes while saying, "Beth knows I would never do anything to jeopardize her career, that's why she can do my requests without hesitation. Klaudia, what I asked for was only a request. You have to choose if you want to comply with my request."

"But what will you do with my panties if I take them off and give them to you?" Klaudia asked again.

"If you take off your panties," I started to say before looking down directly at Klaudia's exposed panties, "I will put them in my pocket for safe keeping."

"When will you give them back to me?" Klaudia asked.

I smiled and said, "I may never give them back to you, but that's the chance you will have to take if you decide to put them in my hand before we get to your company. My guess is we should be arriving very soon."

"If I give them to you, you won't get me in trouble with my company, will you?" Klaudia asked with a concerned look on her face.

Beth spoke up saying, "Klaudia, didn't you tell us a little while ago that sometimes your boss makes you do things for him?"

Klaudia became visibly nervous and said, "Yes, he is sometimes very demanding. But please don't let him know I told you."

Beth soothingly said, "I can assure you, we will not tell your boss anything."

Klaudia looked out the window and gasped, "We are here! We are at my company! I can't take off my panties now." Without saying anything more she closed her legs and pulled the hem of her skirt down.

I watched as the driver opened our door and I remained seated and allowed both females to get out of the limo first. When I got out of the limo I looked up at the tall building before me then looked at the driver and said, "Thank you."

The sun was shining brightly and I looked at Beth saying, "It's a great day to do business."

Klaudia looked at us and said, "Please follow me."

When we walked inside the door, Klaudia showed her ID badge and led us around the security system and over to the elevators. We were the only ones in the elevator and right after the doors closed, Klaudia lifted her skirt and pushed her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. She bent over and picked them up and handed them to me saying, "I hope I am doing the right thing."

I held them in my hand for a few seconds before I pushed them into my jacket pocket with a smile before saying, "You can trust me. I already told you, I'm going to ask your boss for you to be our escort while we are here."

The elevator came to a stop and after a brief few seconds the doors opened to a plush office. We entered and the secretary behind the desk stood and walked around her desk and said with a German accent, "Good morning, my name is Frieda."

I started to say my name, but Klaudia spoke up before I could say anything, "This is Mr. Dan Morrison and his executive secretary Beth Thompson."

Frieda turned and picked up her phone and said, "Mr. Morrison and Ms. Thompson are here to see you."

She hung up the phone and said, "Please follow me."

Beth and I started to follow Frieda and I looked over my shoulder and saw Klaudia walking the other way. I turned back and followed Beth and Frieda. She opened a very large door and ushered us into the huge office of Mr. Stefan Kraus.

Mr. Kraus had a big smile on his face as he came around his desk and extended his hand to me and welcomed me to his company. Frieda said, "Mr. Kraus, this is Mr. Morrison and Ms. Thompson.

I reached out my hand and said, "Since we are here to talk business, let's get past all the formal stuff and you can call me Dan and my secretary's name is Beth.

Mr. Kraus smiled at me and said, "In that case please call me Stefan. I also like to cut to the chase. There's nothing worse than a lot of people beating around the bush going no-where quick."

Both of us laughed and agreed. With our introductions finished, Stefan asked us to follow him and he opened a large door at the back of his office and we walked into a board room where a dozen people were standing around talking. Immediately the room became very quiet and Stefan introduced us to everyone which he quickly told us not to worry about remembering everyone's name. Then he showed us where we could put down our computer bags.

We put our bags down and Stefan led us over to a table loaded with breakfast food and told us to help ourselves. I let Beth go ahead of me and a young lady came over to us and asked if we wanted a cup of coffee. Both of us agreed to have coffee and by the time we selected our food and walked over to the large table, the young lady was standing at the end of the table indicating that's where we were to sit. Beth was seated on my right side and Stefan was seated at the other end of the table. While the others were selecting their food, Stefan said, "We will enjoy our meal first and then do business."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers