The Nasty Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Prince and Jenna treat Lola to the nastiest fucking ever.
3.2k words
4.43
103.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
382 Followers

This story takes off from where the last one ended. Enjoy...

And have people stopped writing in now a day?? Write in people...

-------------------------------------------------

Prince knows that Jenna is not going to let this Lola slut off that easy, and gives her a worried kind of look as Jenna stands up and wipes the filth covering her face into her own mouth, then licks her fingers clean. Prince can tell just by looking at Jenna that she’s pretty mad at Lola's insinuation that she is anything other than the sickest, nastiest, most degraded slut hole in the world. He knows that she is going to show Lola exactly what it's like to be a filth chugging cum bucket.

Jenna goes over to the hotel dresser and opens the top drawer, where she had hid all the fun stuff when she and Prince had checked in. She pulls the big black leather bag out, and dumps it onto the floor. All kinds of vile things drop on the floor, and Lola's eyes get wide. She smiles though, not knowing just how far Jenna planned on dragging her down the path to complete agony and bliss.

She nods to Prince and Prince moves behind the Mexican cunt-toy on the bed. Prince grabs her arms and holds them behind her. He can smell the puke, piss, and cum in her hair and it makes his giant cock rock hard all over again.

Jenna picks up the nipple clips she brought off the floor. These are like clamps that screw shut as tight as possible, only they have sharp teeth on them like alligator clips. She walks over and stands right in front of Lola and shows her the clamps.

She smiles, having seen them, and probably used them, before. Jenna smiles back at her then reaches down and grabs her big left tit. She holds it up with one hand, and slaps it as hard as she can with the other. She does this again and again until Lola’s breast is bright red, and her nipple is standing straight up, painfully hard. She grabs it hard in her fingers and pulls, twisting it hard back and forth.

She screams, but Prince holds her steady. Once Jenna’s got her good and used to the twisting and pulling, she pulls it straight out as hard as she can, leaning back and pulling it with all her weight. Once it's as stretched

out as she can manage, she slips the clamp on and tightens it. The slut screams as the teeth cut in, and then yelps again every time she tightens the screw. Jenna tightens the clip impossibly tight.

Prince can tell by looking that Lola’s nipple is going to look like hamburger when the clamp comes off. She's breathing heavy, but her cunt is dripping juice onto the floor. Jenna knows that Lola needs more before she'll break. She notices this and gives Prince a very, very evil smile.

Once her left nipple is totally crushed in the clamp, she moves to the right and repeats the process. She slaps and twists that hard little fucker before grinding it flat between the teeth of the clamp. When she’s done, she gives them each a little slap just to see how the Mexican whore likes her new breasts.

Lola laughs at Jenna.

"That's all you got, you bitch?" She asks, laughing. "I was promised that you guys were extreme! Come on, whore! Use me like the fucking cunt I am!"

Jenna smiles. She is starting to really like her. She reaches down again and grabs her left nipple by the clamp. She tightens it just a little bit more just to show her that she means business, then she starts to twist it, around and around. She manages to get it around almost twice before there's no more give left.

Then her right nipple gets the same treatment. She manages to get this one a little further than the left, more than twice around. She pulls the chain over and attaches it to the other clamp, pulling it as tight as she can. Her breasts are twisted up and stretched out, her clipped nipples almost touching as the chain holds them stretched and twisted. The teeth on the clips holding them steady with their grip in her sensitive flesh.

She's screaming, but Prince holds her tight, and they both know it's mostly a show. Her cunt is now gushing onto the floor, wanting more.

"That's pretty good, but you’re still way too fucking tame, slut!" She spits at Jenna. "I thought you were some kind of sick cunt who liked getting fucked up so she can get off! This is the best you can do?"

She's daring Jenna and Prince can see that Jenna wants to fucking break her so bad.

She grabs her by her piss-soaked hair and throws her on the floor. Lola sees how hard Prince got watching Jenna torture her nipples and begs for it. "Fuck my mouth, Prince! Choke me with that big fucking cock, baby!"

Prince sits on the floor next to her head and shoves his cock in her mouth as she lies there. Jenna is busy with her legs, spreading them wide and pushing them back. Prince moves around, his cock still gagging the slut, and

takes her legs for Jenna. Prince pulls them back and apart as far as he can get them to go. Her cunt and ass are spread out wide in front of Jenna. She can't resist herself as she reaches back then slams her open hand down onto Lola’s open cunt, slapping it as hard as she can.

Lola screams as Jenna’s fingers slam into her exposed clit, and her throat shudders around Prince. Jenna can tell by looking how good it makes Prince feel when she screams with his huge cock rammed down her throat.

"Prince, you like that?" she asks. "When the bitch hole screams with your cock jammed in her mouth?"

"That's right." Prince answers. "Make the stupid fucking hole scream around my cock. I fucking love it."

Jenna thinks about asking Lola, but she doesn’t care what the cunt thinks. She was going to make her fucking like it. She slaps her again, and watches as she spasms around Prince’s cock. Jenna’s pussy squeezes itself just watching.

She lays down on the floor with her mouth right next to her ear and licks some of the slime dripping down her face.

"You want extreme?" Jenna asks her. "You want me to really fuck you up like they fuck me up? Like I beg them to fuck me up? Do you, you fucking cum sick cunt?" Lola barely manages to scream out a needy 'yes' between deep strokes of Prince’s cock in her mouth.

"You fucking asked for it." she says, then spits hard in Lola’s face and stands up again between her spread open legs. She goes over to the desk and rummage round through the drawers and finally finds two paperclips. She straightens them out into wires and pokes the sharp ends into Lola’s pussy lips and asshole, not breaking the skin, just teasing her. With two fingers Jenna spreads Lola’s pussy lips open as far as she can, exposing everything completely. She takes one of the paperclip wires and starts poking around under her clit. She yelps around Prince’s cock with every little jab, but Jenna finally finds what she is looking for.

With a push the wire slips up the slut's pisshole, a couple inches before she stops. Taking the other wire Jenna pushes it up her pisshole as well, right next to the other one. Lola’s throat goes crazy around Princes cock, spasming like crazy as she howls in pain when Jenna starts to stretch her pisshole open with the wires.

She finally manage to get that little fucking hole open a little, then stops and start looking through our things again. She comes out of the bathroom with two things: and eyedropper and a bottle. In the bottle is a little souvenir Prince picked up sightseeing. It's guaranteed to be the hottest hot sauce in the world. Way worse than the stuff one gets at the grocery store. If slutty little Lola cunt could see what Jenna had, she'd piss herself.

Jenna fills the eyedropper with the hot sauce and moves back to her abuse-loving cunt. She stretches her pisshole open again with the wires and manages to just force the tip of the eyedropper into the hole. She squeezes the bulb quickly and forces all the pepper juice up her pisshole, covering the path to her bladder completely with the flaming hot sauce. Before she can feel the burn start Jenna pulls the eyedropper and the wires out and presses her fingers down hard on the hole, forcing it shut.

Like clockwork, after about three seconds Lola’s legs start to shake and she starts screaming so loud that you can hear her even with Prince’s cock rammed down her throat. She's shaking like crazy and howling, her throat massaging Prince’s cock so good. Her body is trying to piss the burning sauce out, but Jenna is holding her shut.

The piss is pushing hard, stretching the walls of the tube from her cunt to her bladder, making it so much worse. Finally, Jenna can't hold it any more and her finger slips off, Lola’s piss sprays everywhere. Prince leans down and catches some in his mouth, noticing how spicy it is. The sauce has sunk into her pisshole now, and she'll be feeling it for a long time, no matter what she does. Jenna leans back and strokes her clit until she cums, wanting so bad to know what that must feel like. She is not done though. This bitch has to pay for daring to be nastier than her. She take her hair brush from the nightstand and rakes the hard, stiff bristles over Lola’s gushing cunt, leaving long white lines on her pussy flesh, which quickly turn an angry red. Without warning, Jenna rams the bristles of the brush up her slutty cunt hole all at once. She grabs the handle with both hands and starts to fuck it in and out of Lola’s fuck hole as hard as she can. She's going nuts under Prince, and they're both laughing at the struggling cunt as she screams and twists under Prince. They laugh harder when the slut actually cums while the bristles of the brush fuck her up, scratching every inch of the inside of her once tough cunt.

Jenna jams the brush in as far as it will go, then turns around and covers her hand with the hot sauce. Ripping the brush out, she quickly places her clenched fist against Lola’s slutty cunt hole and leans on it, ramming her fist

up her slut hole. She punch-fucks the bitch’s hole as deep and as hard as she can. Jenna’s pussy comes along with Lola’s as she feels it spasm in orgasm when the burn of the sauce sinks into the scratches from the brush.

"Finish it." Jenna tells her. "Prove you as nasty as you say you are. Rub that clit and cum for us. Make that cunt cum after all the abuse it's taken. Show everybody just how sick a fucking slut you are."

She doesn't say anything, but Prince can see her finger start moving, grinding over her clit. It doesn't take her long before she blows. She has what looks like a great orgasm, twisting in pleasure and pain as her pussy spasms, intensifying all the pain from the abuse she asked for. When she's more or less done, Jenna grabs her by the hair and picks her up to her feet.

"Fuck this depraved little cunt hole of a slut up the ass, Prince. I think she's earned it."

"Please!" She screams. "Fuck me up my nasty fucking shithole!"

Prince wastes no time. He garbs her cheeks and forces them apart as far as he can. Her ass is still a little open from earlier, but that just makes it that much nastier. His cock is so hard from watching everything this slut has gone through that it's pounding. He grabs it by the base and rams it up her ass as hard as he can. She screams, but not the same way she did earlier. Prince fucks her good and hard, giving the slut exactly what she wants.

"Is that ass tight enough for you, Prince?" Jenna asks as she moves towards him. Se moves close to his face and spits hard into his mouth. Prince laughs and pinches her nipple. Jenna yelps and moans as he plays with her nipple. He then grabs her am and raises it over her head. He sinks his face into her piss and sweat covered armpit, licking and sucking it like a dog. He pulls out and spits back hard into Jenna’s mouth. And again! Till her face is dripping with his spit.

"There's no such thing as too tight." Prince answers.

"Let me see if I can fix that." Jenna smiles.

Jenna reaches under the little Mexican slut and grabs her cunt. As Prince thrusts up her ass, she runs her fist back up Lola’s cunt and stretches her hole out as best she can, doing everything she can to tighten her up. She pulls her hand out until the thickest part of her knuckles is at the very opening of her cunt hole and starts to twist her fist around, tightening her up good and hard for Prince. Prince keeps raping her ass hard as it grips tighter and tighter down on

his big, thick cock.

Jenna reaches down and grabs the wine bottle, still half full of wine, piss, cunt and ass juice and starts taking long hard gulps of the filth. Her cunt gushes more juice with every churn her stomach makes of that slime. She grabs Lola by the hair again and turns her face to look at me. She spits in her face again just for fun, and she licks her lips.

"Bet you want to get all that nice hot cum all over your face, don't you, you fucking tramp whore?"

"Oh god, yes!" Lola cries out.

"Tell him." she says.

The filthy little cunt mouth starts to beg Prince to cum in her face to cover her with his thick white jizm. Over and over she begs for it as Jenna eggs her on.

"Tough shit, you fucking hole." she tells her. "You don't deserve his cum. You hardly even deserve to have me puke right in your face, you disgusting little slut."

"No!" She yells. "I do! I do!"

"Then tell me. Beg me to puke in your face like the sickening fucking whore you are."

She changes her begging from begging for cum to begging to get puked on like the filthy fucking toilet she is. Prince and Jenna laugh hard at how fucking degraded she is for them.

"Fine then, shit-hole. Open your mouth and tell me where you want it."

She reaches down and grabs the base of Prince’s big long cock, pulling it all the way out of Lola’s slimy asshole. Jenna puts it in her mouth and opens wide. Prince takes her hair and forces it all the way down her throat, twisting and pushing until she can't help but gag on his nasty cock. Prince keeps choke-raping her throat as hard as he can until he sees her stomach start to heave and Jenna can't help but start retching around his cock.

"Open up and take it, slut!" Prince tells her.

"Please!" She cries out, pure need in her eyes. "I want it so bad! Spray that fucking puke right in my worthless slutty face!"

Jenna retches one last time and Prince pulls her head off his cock by her hair. He then pushes Jenna’s face over to Lola’s. For a moment looking like they’re going to kiss, then suddenly a rush of puke sprays out of Jenna’s mouth, covering the sick Mexican slut's face with the mixture of piss, cum, bile, pussy juice and ass filth. The depraved fucking slut cums hard, her pussy spurting cum and piss all over. Jenna is so turned on that she can't help but cum as well as she watches Lola lick her puke up from her fingers as she wipes it off her face. Prince’s cock is bigger, harder and angrier than he ever felt it. He smacks her hard right on her gaping asshole and then rams his cock back up it, ripping it up even harder than before.

"Your turn to come, fucker." Jenna tells Prince.

"Soon." Prince says.

"Why not now?" Jenna asks. "Is this worthless cunt's ass not tight enough for Prince?

"It's all stretched out." Prince replies, wanting her to make it tighter for him.

"Stupid fucking fuck hole. She's good for one thing and she can't even do that right."

Jenna slaps Lola across the face. "Looks like I'll have to help make her good enough again."

Reaching down, she grabs Prince’s cock around the base. She takes her fingers and slides them up Lola's ass alongside Prince’s cock. One then two. She's getting pretty tight, but Jenna doesn't fucking care. She wants to show her how tight a slut's ass has to be to get a guy like Prince off. Grabbing the whore by the chain between her nipples, she pushes her whole hand up Lola’s ass and grabs Prince’s cock.

As Lola screams from her nipples being ripped apart and her ass being torn open, Jenna grabs Prince’s cock and starts to jerk him off as he continues to rape-fuck her. It's so tight that Prince can't hold on for very long. Prince rips his cock from her butt along with Jenna’s fist, almost tearing her ass ring apart. Jenna stands up with Prince, his cock still in her hand, sending Lola to the floor on her back. She squats over Lola’s face and rams her shit covered fingers into her mouth.

Prince’s cock goes down Jenna’s throat again for a couple shot strokes before he unloads on her face, covering her with thick creamy cum. Jenna’s fingers find her clit and starts to pinch and twist it, sending her off with Prince. The total disgusting nastiness of the situation makes her cum so fucking hard that she starts to piss right in Lola's face as she sucks her anal filth from her fingers. Finally, Prince finishes and fall back on the bed, spent for the moment. Jenna sits back against the bed with Lola semi-conscious in front of her. She reaches over to undo the nipple clips, and Lola starts moaning and clawing at her chest as the blood rushes back into her mangled nipples.

"That's just a little look into my idea of extreme, you fucking cunt." Jenna tells her. “And you know loved it all you fucking cunt!"

The three of them lie down, spent and satiated. But only for a while. Prince had a feeling that a nastier session was just round the corner.

theprince
theprince
382 Followers