The NILF: Neighbor I'd Like to Fuck Ch. 02

Story Info
The seduction of a sweet, loving neighbor continues.
7.3k words
4.49
138.9k
79

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexHubby
TexHubby
250 Followers

A big THANKS to Jerry O for helping me edit this story...

The following day found Linda making sure she didn't come out pregnant (ahem, morning after pill) and assuring herself she wouldn't end up with another bun in the oven (birth control pills). She decided she'd keep this her little secret as she found that the thought of breeding her excited Robert quite a bit.

Days came and went and Linda went about her usual business, tending to her house, her kids, her husband and keeping up with her exercise regime. She noticed that Robert was almost always out in his yard watering the grass when she went out for her daily walk. They both acted normal and greeted each other as before, although Robert could swear he saw a little extra pep in her step. He wasn't mistaken. It was for his viewing pleasure.

Linda spent the days after the encounter replaying "the incident" in her mind not realizing she had a big shit-eating grin on her face. She felt so alive... sexy, desired and yet filthy and dirty at the same time. She was putting a lot on the line and Robert had videotape evidence. He could blackmail her if he wanted to, but she decided right there and then that he wouldn't have to. She'd do anything he asked her to do. Little did she know her boundaries and morals would be put to the test.

Robert spent his days reliving his conquest. He had lusted after Linda for months and she was finally his for the taking. It hadn't taken much to bring out the inner slut in her. He expected more of a challenge but everything played out in his favor. He'd tested her will by ordering her to walk home topless and the bitch had done it without hesitation. He knew then that she was his.

He had the video as leverage, but he suspected he wouldn't have to use it or at least not until he really tested her will. He was going to use her and push her to the brink, eventually cuckolding her husband. He had plans for her... hot, nasty plans. He would do with her what he wouldn't dare do with his own sweet wife.

Robert was hatching his plan and getting ready for Wednesday. It seemed an eternity before it rolled around again; he wondered if Linda was anticipating it as much as he was. Around 10:00 am Wednesday morning, Robert came knocking at her door and Linda, as a form of payback, let him sweat it out a bit. She let him ring a few times although she was dying to answer the door. She'd decided earlier to throw caution to the wind and present herself to Robert completely naked.

She opened the door and Robert was taken aback by her bravado. The message was loud and clear... this NILF was ready for some serious fucking. He purposely stood at her door taking in her beauty, but also exposing her lovely nude body to the world. She stood proud at first, but when Robert took his time admiring her beauty with the door fully ajar she began to feel conscientious and apprehensive.

Robert whistled at her and motioned for her to take a spin. By this time Linda had lost her nerve as Robert was in no hurry to shut the door. She was afraid of getting caught. He was going to make her sweat it out. She finished her pirouette and invited him to come in. He shook his head and gave her a low cat whistle.

"Good morning. You look like you're ready for my cock."

Linda smiled and nodded. She was definitely ready for some hot action. He instructed her to kneel and take his cock out. The front door remained opened and they were just inside the entryway as Robert moved sideways. Now Linda was on full display to any passersby.

She asked him to close the door, which irritated Robert. He shook his head and in a firm tone said, "I told you to get on your knees and worship my cock you fucking cunt. Don't make me repeat myself."

His harsh words made her uneasy but she knew she'd upset him and that's the last thing she intended to do. She nodded and fell to her knees. Her jugs jiggling as she maneuvered to unzip his pants and whip out his thick cock. Robert threw his head back as he felt Linda's mouth encircle his dick taking in a few inches before gagging.

She pulled back and soon was in a steady rhythm, bobbing up and down without a care in the world. Robert felt it was enough risking getting caught so he closed the front door.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled up causing her to look up. Doggone, she looked beautiful with his cock in her mouth. His smile brought a feeling of warmth and appreciation to Linda and she put forth more effort in pleasing her lover.

Alas, Robert had other plans. He pulled her up and kissed her. Gingerly at first, cradling her face in his manly hands but his desire and passion for Linda intensified and soon he was making love to her mouth with his tongue.

She was lost in the animalistic lust; this treatment set her fuckhole on fire. Robert ran his hands down to her ass and brought her body in to his as he kneaded her ass globes, spreading them apart rubbing and tickling her asshole. She relished the new sensations brought about having her ass played with.

She was holding on to Robert moaning into his mouth letting him know she was his. He broke the kiss and smacked her lovingly on her ass. He ordered her to run and get dressed and told her specifically to wear a mini skirt, a white wife beater shirt and slutty heels and no underclothing. The thought both excited and frightened her as she contemplated what he had in mind.

About twenty minutes later, Linda made her way downstairs scantily clad looking like a two-bit whore. She'd taken the time to put on some dramatic eye make up and red lipstick. She stood at the bottom of the stairs with a big smile, her hands on her hips waiting anxiously for Robert's approval. He looked at her, nodded and said, "Perfect. You look like a cheap whore".

Her smile disappeared. She was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Robert gave her a quizzical look, and she shrugged her shoulders and gave him a look of uncertainty.

Robert walked over to her and whispered, "No one must know I'm here. Get rid of whoever it is." He left and hid himself in the kitchen.

Having momentarily forgotten her state of dress, Linda marched over to the door and flung it open somewhat annoyed at the interruption. There before her was a policeman, Sgt. Miller as his badge showed. He was a handsome gentleman about six feet tall, dirty blonde hair, sea green eyes and a fit body. Her quick assessment and the fact that she was a sucker for men in uniform made her sizable tits stand at attention.

Linda's erect nipples were quite noticeable as Sgt. Miller eyed her up and down with a look of total disgust. He asked for the man of the house in a brusque tone, and she told him he was at work. The question irritated Linda and she asked rather defiantly what the purpose of his visit was.

He shook his head and said, "My name is Sgt. Karl Miller. We received a call about a prostitution ring in this neighborhood and from the looks of it I've got the right house. May I come in?"

Linda took offense to his comment and said, "How dare you! I am not a prostitute and I resent your insinuation."

Sgt. Miller, displaying annoyance with her attitude responded, "Listen, madam," (The double meaning of the word was not lost on Linda either.) "I'm just doing my job. We have complaints of suspicious activity at this address, particularly on Wednesdays. Men have been seen coming and going throughout the day. You either allow me to come in and investigate or I'll have to call for back up. I'll have about twenty police cars out here faster than you can say, 'that'll be $20 bucks'. Which will it be?"

Linda knew she definitely did not want to call attention to herself, so she lowered her head and stepped aside allowing Sgt. Miller in her house. The officer again gave her a look over and shook his head in disgust. She felt so ashamed and judged. How did she end up here? She was just a housewife, a respectable housewife.

His voice brought her back. "Madam, what is your name," he asked. She gave him her full name. He asked her for more personal information, her husband's name, place of employment, phone number, etc. She cooperated fully, still annoyed at the intrusion and also fearful that her tryst with Robert had been witnessed and reported.

She told Sgt. Miller that she'd done nothing wrong and that the allegations were false. She assured him there was no prostituting going on in her home. He assured her that he was not making any judgments until he finished a thorough investigation. He asked her if anyone else was in the house.

Linda's eyes widened. Robert had given her implicit instructions; no one should know he was there. She was caught between lying to the police officer and risking getting caught and her loyalty to her lover. She opted for the latter and shook her head, no. Sgt. Miller informed her that he would have to search the house as part of his investigation. He explained that in accordance with standard procedure he was going to restrain her for both their safety.

Linda assured him that was not necessary. The officer was annoyed and in a more stern voice said, "Madam, I don't believe I asked you if you felt it was necessary. I don't feel safe with your type, and I'm going to restrain you so that I can do my job to the best of my ability. If you resist, I will have to call for back up. Now extend your arms palms down so I can secure you."

Linda felt terrified at this turn of events. She also wondered if Robert was going to make his presence known and perhaps rescue her from this situation. She had no choice but to put her hands out so Sgt. Miller could restrain her.

Upon cuffing her he ordered her to turn around facing the wall while bringing her cuffed hands up against the wall. She did so, and he proceeded to spread her legs with his feet. This put Linda in a very compromising and vulnerable position. Her miniskirt did little to cover her luscious ass and she wore nothing underneath. Sgt. Miller stepped back and admired the view. She was beautiful and he could see right where her ass cheeks started. He knew that he had complete control of Linda and he was gong to take full advantage.

Linda had tears streaming down her face; she felt so helpless and defenseless. At that moment she hated Robert for not rescuing her. But she also realized if Robert made his presence known she'd be in deeper trouble with the law and with her husband.

She heard the officer tell her not to move as he made his way about the house beginning with the downstairs area. She hoped Robert had been able to leave the premises using the back door. She chastised herself for thinking of Robert's safety when he had no concern over hers. It was too much for her to process so she closed her eyes.

Robert was sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee when Karl made his way to the kitchen. They smiled when they saw each other. Unbeknownst to Linda, Robert and Karl were longtime friends. They played in a baseball league together. Robert had mentioned Linda to Karl and told him what a total slut she was and that she would be up for pretty much anything. He then offered to share her with his friend so together they formed a plan.

Robert wanted her used and humiliated and he knew Karl was just the guy to do that. He had an aggressive personality and a stale marriage, thanks to his profession. Robert felt that Karl's sexless marriage would guarantee him buying into his plan of using Linda and he wasn't mistaken. Karl loved the idea.

They chatted for a bit in the kitchen, making Linda sweat it out. They agreed Karl would go back out to the living room and start the humiliation and Robert would film the action with his digital camera, undetected.

Linda heard Sgt. Miller returning to the living room and she opened her eyes just as he reached her. He told her he'd found nothing downstairs. She breathed a sigh of relief and meekly said, "I told you..." but her sentence was cut short as Karl grabbed her by the hair and sneered in a hushed, menacing voice, "Shut the fuck up you dirty cunt. I'm not done with my investigation."

She was frozen in fear. His demeanor changed as he continued his verbal assault, "Cheap sluts like you give housewives a bad name. You want me to believe you're innocent and yet you display yourself so wantonly. Your pathetic husband probably doesn't know you're fucking every Tom, Dick and Harry. Now I'm going to tell you once more... shut the fuck up."

Linda was trembling with fear. She felt him breathing on her neck as his hands descended on her waist.

She pleaded softly, "Please don't," as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was trembling with fear.

Karl snickered and in a mocking tone said, "Don't flatter yourself you skank. I personally wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole, but I'm obligated by my job to do a thorough pat down as part of the investigation. I need to make sure you have no weapons, drugs paraphernalia or drugs on or in your person. Stay still and don't move unless I tell you. Understood?" Linda nodded her head.

From her waist, Sgt. Miller moved his hands upward bringing with him the bottom of the wife beater shirt. He exposed her midsection taking his time as he ran his hands around her tight stomach. Linda tried to think of something else; she felt so vulnerable and the officer's calloused fingers on her bare skin were igniting her passion. She could feel his hot breath on her neck and she thought she felt his body touch hers.

Sgt. Miller continued the pat down running his hands up her torso exposing more of her body as he made sure to inch her shirt upward. She swore she felt a slight push against her bottom as he made his way up to her chest. Suddenly, in one clean sweep her shirt was over her boobs. Sgt. Miller took his sweet time positioning the front of her shirt over her exposed tits. He purposely ran his hands back down to her stomach gently massaging her midsection as his hands made his way up again.

His strong touch and his manly scent sent Linda over the edge and she tried to stifle an orgasm; alas, she couldn't keep it hidden. Her body convulsed lightly as she whimpered biting her lower lip. He knew his touch was turning her on but he was playing his part well. In a very harsh, hushed tone he reminded her to stay still whilst rubbing his crotch lightly against her scantily clad ass. For a split second she silently begged Robert to come rescue her.

Sgt. Miller reached up and cupped her tits in his hands lifting them up, separating them and he took joy in bouncing them a bit in his gruff hands. He assured her he was only making sure she didn't have any drugs or needles stashed under her tits as he pinched her hardened nipples. He squeezed and massaged her tits longer than necessary causing Linda to moan and whimper as his touch set her body on fire. She felt weak in the knees and fell forward against the wall pushing her ass against the cop's crotch. He rubbed against her a tad bit harder intent on making her beg for his cock.

He brought his mouth to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to leave your tits exposed as I continue my search downward. Don't you fucking move." His closeness and hot breath against her skin kept her in a daze. He grabbed her waist rather forcefully and turned her around facing the couch causing her tits to jiggle. Linda could have sworn she saw movement out of the corner of her eye but she didn't give it a second thought.

The officer kicked her legs open and pushed her upper torso down onto the sofa, forcing Linda to jut her ass outward with her face buried in the sofa. She heard Sgt. Miller mutter under his breath, "What the fuck? This bitch has no panties on."

Things didn't look good for her. With Linda in this awkward position, Robert could now come out of hiding to film the action up close. Karl gave Robert a thumb's up and a big smile. His cock was straining to get out, but he had to follow through with Linda's humiliation.

"You are one dirty mother, walking around dressed like a cheap streetwalker without panties. Do your kids know what you do? You are an embarrassment to your family."

Linda started sobbing again. This man was making assumptions about her. He didn't know her. But she also realized she was not giving him a good first impression.

In a muffled voice Linda pleaded, "No officer. I'm a respectable wife and mother. You don't understand."

He slapped her hard on her ass and instructed her to shut the fuck up. He said, "No respectable wife and mother would have her nasty whore ass up in the air, displaying herself to men. Now shut your piehole; not a peep and let me do my job."

He knelt behind her taking in the sweet scent of her wet pussy as he placed both hands at her left ankle. He slowly and methodically ran his strong hands up her leg reaching her calve bringing his face close to her ass. He was breathing hard and was blowing at her dripping cunt causing Linda to shiver. He moved his hands upward reaching her thigh bringing his fingers mere inches from her snatch.

She was trying her damndest to not move and to think of something else as her mommy hole was reigniting. He could smell her arousal. It took all of him to not lick her. He ran his left hand up the front of her leg and the right hand up her ass cheek bringing with him the hem of her skirt. He flipped the skirt up above her waist totally exposing her ass. He purposely did not touch her hairy patch. He could feel her relaxing as her body began to betray her.

Sgt. Miller knew this position was uncomfortable and tiring for Linda so he was a bit quicker when he repeated the process with the right leg. Then he saw it, Linda's juices running down the inside of her thigh and he knew that he had her.

Just when she thought Sgt. Miller was satisfied with not having found anything on her person, Linda felt his fingers on her vagina. She tried to get up, but he forced her down again. He slapped her hard on her ass and instructed her to stay still. Her pussy was sopping wet, which made it quite easy for Karl to insert one; two and ultimately three fingers.

Linda felt so violated yet she couldn't control herself and started gyrating her hips and whimpering. Karl sawed his fingers in and out of Linda's mommyhole getting her ready for what was to come. But he was also going to toy with her. He fingered her cunt for a strong half a minute. Then he suddenly stopped and in an angry tone informed her she had gotten her dirty, disgusting pussy juices all over his hand.

Robert had caught it all on tape, and Karl signaled to him that he was going to turn her over which was his cue to hide. Once Robert was videotaping the action from a safe place, Karl grabbed her from her hair and ordered her to lick her skanky juices off his hand.

She was in a daze still high from the fingering she'd received. He brought his dripping fingers to her face and she instinctively started licking them clean. He purposely sawed his fingers in and out of her mouth much like he'd done with her cunt. Linda worked hard to please him.

Upon finishing her chore she was told the cuffs were coming off but she would be blindfolded to keep her from making any sudden movements thus possibly endangering them both. She had no choice but to agree meekly. She was relieved to have the cuffs off as they were starting to hurt her.

Sgt. Miller instructed her to sit on the couch and remove her shirt. Linda gave up all resistance and did as she was told. Karl used the shirt to blindfold Linda. Once done, Robert came out of hiding to record the action up close and personal.

Linda sat topless still feeling high from the fingering she'd received. The first slap on her tit caught her by surprise. The sting made her yelp but she was quickly instructed to shut up. Karl repeatedly swatted both her tits alternatively causing her to squirm, but her body again betrayed her. It seemed the light pain on her sensitive tits caused her fuckhole to leak and soon another orgasm ripped through her body causing her to tremble uncontrollably. He smiled knowing full well she was enjoying the rough treatment. Just as Linda began to enjoy the sensations he informed her he was not done with the cavity check and instructed her to lay back, hook her arms under her knees and keep quiet. She did as she was told lying there on her couch being exploited by an officer of the law. And where was Robert? She assumed he'd indeed escaped and was safe in his home.

TexHubby
TexHubby
250 Followers
12