The Nipple Ring Ch. 01

Story Info
Nicolle has a nipple pierced at a local tattoo parlor
3.3k words
4.29
196.3k
72
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,194 Followers

This is a two-part story about Nicolle when she agreed to get a nipple ring. If you haven't read any of the Nicolle stories, I might suggest a few of the others first to understand who she is. In this gangbang story Nicolle pushes her extremely filthy limits beyond anything she's done before. (oral, anal, objects, lesb, humil, bd, rim, piercing, ws, scat).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I glanced over at Nicolle she was sprawled out on the table with her skirt up around her waist. John was standing next to her admiring what he had just done to her pretty breast. Nicolle could tell that her near naked body was having an affect on John. So she reached out and began rubbing her hand over his crotch.

Perhaps I should back up to the beginning and tell you how this all started. It began several weeks ago when I began suggesting to my girlfriend Nicolle the idea of getting a nipple ring. I thought that Nicolle's full, perfectly proportioned breasts would look fantastic with a couple rings hanging from them. I have this fascination or should I say lusting to see a gorgeous girl with her nipples pierced. Nicolle and I have watched many porn movies together and every time there's a slut with her nipples pierced I get a raging hard-on. I don't know why that is, well yes I do, it's because to me seeing nipple rings in a girl registers in my mind as "SLUT." And Nicolle knows how much that excites me because I'm always talking about it.

Last night we had another discussion. Actually, I suggested again about the nipple piercing. I guess I was finally getting to her because she was more receptive to the idea and thought it wouldn't hurt to at least go and see about it.

We went that night to a local tattoo parlor. I wasn't sure exactly where we should go, but I recalled seeing a sign on this one place in town. I thought that might be as good a place to start as any.

When we entered there was a man I'd say in his forties and young woman perhaps thirty years old inside. The guy immediately came over to help us and introduced himself as John. He was the owner and did all the tattoos and piercing. The young lady was Lisa, his assistant who helped him. I must say John was quite helpful in explaining the procedure to Nicolle and showing her various styles of rings. After about a half-hour Nicolle was still somewhat hesitant but agreed to have one ring inserted into her right breast.

"Do you want it in now?" John asked.

"Uhh, I guess so," Nicolle answered hesitating.

John then instructed Nicolle to remove her top. "Why don't you take that off and let's see." Nicolle pulled the silky top up over her head exposing her full bust. John reached out grabbing her nipples. "Very nice." He paused for a moment feeling and inspecting her lovely tits.

"Okay Nicolle, lay down and let's get started," he suggested. "Let me get a few different styles from the back. I've got some that'll look great on you." And John walked to the backroom.

I had been wondering how John would react when he finally got to see Nicolle's gorgeous breasts. He was constantly staring at them while we had been talking earlier.

Lisa guided Nicolle over to what was pretty much a GYN examination table. She slid up on it, leaned back and stretched out.

Lisa, while waiting for John to return, was preparing all the needed materials placing them near the exam table. Then she proceeded to wipe some alcohol over Nicolle's right breast and thoroughly clean her nipple area. "You're a very pretty girl," Lisa commented softly so John wouldn't hear in the backroom. "I can tell he likes you a lot. I noticed how he's been eyeing you up."

Hearing Lisa talk that way sparked Nicolle's juices. I know how much Nicolle loves teasing other men with her looks. John wasn't exactly the most attractive looking guy. He was rather scruffy looking wearing baggy pants and a partially ripped T-shirt. His appearance was of a man who hadn't shaved in weeks and he even had this odor about him making Nicolle believe his hygiene was not exactly top notch either.

Lisa continued. "If your boyfriend wasn't here I'm sure he'd be figuring how to get his horny cock in you. That's how I got this job."

"What do you mean?" Nicolle questioned back. I was interested to hear what she had to say too.

Lisa answered. "I came in to get two nipple rings one day and the next thing I new he's between my legs fucking me. It happened so fast. He was working on my nipples piercing them and I remember it hurt a little. He massaged my breasts and it felt so good. Then before I realized what he was doing his fingers were playing with my pussy and then he was in me. And let me tell you, despite his appearance he's got a great cock. He's so big. And he knows how to use it. That's why I'm still here."

Nicolle was astounded by what she heard from Lisa and forgot that she was here to have a nipple ring inserted. She was thinking more about John's cock. Nicolle turned her head to me and I knew that look in her eye.

I couldn't resist asking. "So Lisa, are you his girl now?"

"Are you kidding," she replied. "I work here, get paid pretty good and he fucks me enough to keep me around. When a good-looking girl comes in, I keep my mouth shut. I shouldn't even be saying anything now."

"Do mean he fucks other girls right in front of you?" I asked.

She answered, "sometimes he screws them in the back and yep, sometimes right in front of me. I was rather amazed at that answer. Lisa was quite an attractive girl. She had gorgeous long blonde hair, a nice set of big tits and with the short dress she was wearing dynamite looking legs.

John walked back in and the room got quiet.

John started right in by grabbing Nicolle's breast in his hand and attaching this clamp. It held her breast steady while he placed this sharp needle to her nipple. Nicolle wasn't watching and I think it best she wasn't. He pushed and it quickly punctured her nipple. Nicolle twitched in her seat and let out yell. "Ooouuu." I must say he was pretty quick. As fast as he pulled the needle out he slipped the ring through her hard nipple. My God she looked so hot with that gold shiny ring dangling from her breast. I couldn't help walking over to her and touching it. "You look so fuckin' hot Nicolle, you know that?" I told her and backed away.

"Okay honey, all done." John remarked. I'm certain Nicolle was surprised it was over so quickly. I knew she thought it was going to hurt more than it did.

John remained standing next to Nicolle admiring her breasts. Her skirt had worked its way up around her waist and he was taking in the view of her pink panties. I'm sure he noticed the wet spot right in the crotch. Nicolle glanced at me. I knew what was on her mind from our conversation earlier with Lisa. I just made a face as if to say, "go for it." I know how much Nicolle loves to tease and I know she wanted his cock after hearing Lisa's comments about it.

Nicolle looked up at John. "Thanks."

"For what," he asked.

"For not hurting me," Nicolle replied.

"I couldn't hurt a pretty girl like you," he responded.

There was a moment of silence. Nicolle stayed lying on the table and I'm sure looking for a way to get something started.

She glanced back up at John who was still simply admiring her body. Then Nicolle looked down toward his crotch and noticed a bulge forming. She reached out slowly and brushed her hand across it. "Am I doing that to you?"

Well that pretty much did it and brings you up to where I started. Needless to say, this was just the beginning of an incredible night.

John looked at me after Nicolle made that comment. I just answered, "what can I say... she loves cock.... go ahead if you want."

John didn't hesitate and his hand went right between Nicolle's legs and began rubbing her pussy through her wet panties. Lisa seemed a bit disgusted that her lover was doing another girl in front of her again. She started to walk away and I grabbed her arm. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Stick around. You don't think I'm going to let them have all the fun, do you?" Then I pulled her to me and started touching her breasts through her tight sweater. "I can see why John likes you. You got a nice set of tits under there. Why don't you show me."

Lisa liked that suggestion. She quickly ripped off her sweater and bra. I think she felt as though she was getting even by letting another man use her in front of John. The only problem with that was John was quite busy with Nicolle. He already had Nicolle's skirt off and his pants and underwear were on the floor. Nicolle was stroking his hard cock and I could see she was enjoying it a lot. Lisa was right. He was big. His cock had to be ten inches and quite thick. I knew Nicolle would be anxious to feel that thing in all of her holes.

Only few moments later John was between Nicolle's legs stuffing his huge cock in her cunt. She was holding onto the back of the table with her arms over her head moaning and crying out. "Fuck me! That's it fuck me." I was almost jealous knowing her nipple was now pierced and she was fucking someone else. But I knew I'd have many opportunities. Meanwhile Lisa was already naked and unzipping my trousers. She really was quite beautiful. And she didn't waste anytime engulfing my hard cock into her mouth and down her throat.

John was pounding Nicolle's cunt as she lay there with her legs spread wide open. Every time I looked over I could see his huge thick cock squeezing into her hole. Then Nicolle begged, "In my ass. Fuck my asshole."

"Okay honey," John answered back. "You're a little slut, aren't you?"

Nicolle responded by pulling her legs up so John could get at her ass and replying, "yes I am... use me like a dirty whore... do anything you want."

When Lisa heard Nicolle she stopped sucking my cock and focused on the activities next to us. I knew she was in disbelief that Nicolle suggested getting assfucked. "Is she really going to let him shove that big cock in her ass?"

We moved closer to watch. John already had his rigid thick cock lined up and aimed right at Nicolle's tight bunghole. He pushed the tip of his shaft against her anus. Nicolle moaned out, "Oh yes, give it to me. Shove it in." John leaned forward to penetrate her ass and Nicolle's tiny little pucker stretched open and swallowed his cock with ease. "My God," Lisa exclaimed. "I don't believe she took him so easy. I tried that and it hurt like hell."

I gave Lisa a quick run down of how naughty Nicolle has been and that taking a cock in her ass is something she loves.

John continued to ram Nicolle's ass endlessly. Nicolle was moaning and crying out how much she loved his big cock. Then she begged, "give it to me ... let me taste it.. I want your dirty cock."

John in his excited state quickly pulled from her ass and hurried to her face. She leaned up on the table and grabbed his glistening hard shaft. It was slimy over most of its length and the tip had some dirty spots on it. John gasped out when Nicolle simply stuffed his filthy tool in her mouth and proceeded to lick and suck it clean. "Fuck!!! You filthy little whore. I've never seen anybody like you." Nicolle was busy moaning, "Mmmmm,... Mmmmm, and enjoying the taste of his dirty cock. "Are you going to eat my cum too," John asked figuring she surely would.

"Yes..., give it to me," Nicolle cried out almost desperate to have it. "Cum in my mouth." Then to help assure John would orgasm right away, she slithered down off the table until she was kneeling in front of his hard shaft. Then she pushed her face into his groin swallowing his huge thick cock. Even I couldn't believe she took his massive cockmeat all the way down. She literally twisted and turned her head forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her throat until she stuffed the entire thing in. Her motions were almost as if she were screwing his long thick cock down her throat. John was going crazy. I doubt any girl ever deepthroated him before. He was yelling at Nicolle. "You fuckin' bitch. What a nasty little slut. Fuck!!! Fuck!!! You whore!!!"

Lisa and I could see Nicolle's neck how expanded and stretched it had become. I think Nicolle surprised herself that she could swallow such a huge thick shaft. Then she began slowly fucking her own throat with it. Gagging and gurgling sounds were escaping her lips. John was losing control and I'm sure that was exactly what Nicolle wanted.

"Oh you fuckin' little bitch. You're going to make me cum," John moaned. Nicolle knew it too. She backed off letting his massive cock slip free. She was going to show John just what kind of slut she was. "Cum all over me. In my mouth... on my face... do it. C'mon,... I'm a slut... a whore... I want your CUM."

John stroked his shaft and let it fly. His cock cream was spurting and gushing all over Nicolle. She licked at it, swallowed what went into her mouth and rubbed his cock all over her face. Then she looked up and smiled whispering, "thank you."

John backed away from Nicolle looking at Lisa and me. "Where the fuck did you find a girl like her. She's incredible. Hope you didn't mind what I did?"

"Not at all," I answered. "We do this all the time. She can't get enough."

"I can see that," John replied back.

"I don't think you really do," I had to respond. "I hope you don't think she's done for the night. Just watch."

I took Nicolle by the hand leading her back up onto the GYN table. She had this inquisitive look on her face. As she laid back I whispered for only her to hear. "I have to go." She got this big smile instantly. It had been a while since I'd done anything like this to her, especially in front of others. We knew it would start things up again only much nastier this time.

I grabbed my cock while moving between her legs. I simply aimed it up toward her chest and a second later started pissing. John blurted out, "WHAT THE FUCK!!"

My piss splashed on her chest and started running off onto the floor. She leaned forward wanting to get to the stream. "Oh my God," John remarked as Nicolle took my piss right in her face turning her head from side to side to make sure she was thoroughly soaked. She opened her lips and caught a mouthful. All I could hear in the background was John and Lisa, "Oh Fuck!!!... Fuck!!!... Oh Fuck!!!" Nicolle took the mouthful of piss and made sure she looked at John. Then she swallowed it and lay back down. I finished her shower by squirting at her cunt and pushing the head of my cock against her pussy to piss into her hot little fuckhole.

I walked away toward John and Lisa. "Go ahead, use her. Tell her what you want or just do it."

I knew he couldn't believe it. And I knew he wouldn't pass up the offer to continue using Nicolle either. He helped her off the table and had her kneel in front of him. He looked at me one more time, as if to ask permission for what he was about to do.

My answer was, "tell him Nicolle. Tell him what you want."

Nicolle looked up, "Go ahead. Piss on me. You know that's what you want to do. So do it. Make me your slut for the night. I'll do anything, make me do anything."

That was all John needed to hear. Lisa was in absolute disbelief and was simply staring at Nicolle.

John grabbed his cock. Nicolle was looking right at it. She knew she was going to get blasted with his urine. Nicolle opened her mouth. A split second later John's cock began flooding her it with piss. She swallowed quickly taking his hot piss right into her belly. Then she opened her mouth again for more. John changed the direction aiming higher and letting it pour on top of Nicolle's head. Only a few seconds later her hair was saturated with hot urine dripping down the sides of her face. "You fuckin' dirty little whore," John moaned out as his balls began to run dry. "So you drink piss too? Fuckin' slut."

John was so overwhelmed seeing Nicolle acting in such a filthy way he wanted it to continue. "Want more slut? Want more filth for that slut body of yours?"

John motioned for Lisa who was watching with me. Lisa moved over next to Nicolle wondering what John wanted. She could smell the urine covering Nicolle. "This slut needs more baby. Piss on her while we watch." I could see Lisa was nervous at the idea of urinating in front of us and especially on another girl. Nicolle stroked her hand over Lisa's ass. "It's okay. You can piss on me too." With that Nicolle knelt up higher and pushed her face between Lisa's legs. It wasn't long before Lisa was moaning from feeling Nicolle's tongue in her cunt. Lisa was getting into this lesbian act and seemed to be enjoying it.

John and I watched as both of them went at it. Nicolle wound up lying on the floor and Lisa was squatting over her face. She was going to do it. Nicolle's was tongue-fucking Lisa when suddenly piss gushed from her pee hole. Nicolle's face became drenched almost instantly, but she kept eating out Lisa. We could hear Nicolle swallowing and gagging on the piss as she sucked it down as fast as she could. When Lisa finished she stood up and Nicolle rolled over. She was exhausted. Her belly was full of urine. At least that's what I thought, because she was still moaning and rubbing her fingers between her legs. She was aroused and needed to cum.

What's the matter bitch? Need more?" John asked in a way I knew this night was far from over for Nicolle.

What happened the rest of the night was almost beyond belief. I've seen Nicolle do some pretty nasty and raunchy things to satisfy her slutty urges, but she reached a new low in defiling herself later that night.

__________________________________________

end of Chapter 1 - cont'd in "The Nipple Ring - Ch 2"

NiteWriter

Send comments to the link below

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,194 Followers