The Office Mates Ch. 02

Story Info
John and Susie have a weekend to work things out.
18.9k words
4.39
22.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's up, players? Any plans this Friday night?" Megan said standing between John and Eric's cubes.

She wore black pinstriped slacks with a pink satin blouse leaving the top two buttons undone. Her bra was not showing, but there was just a bit of cleavage showing, which was sexy, but still professional.

"Nothing planned, boss." John said.

"Same here. You know how I like to keep my schedule open for any...unexpected spur of the moment occurrences." Eric said.

The guys were dressed in the usual business casual attire of a dress shirt and slacks. John wore black slacks with a pressed lime green shirt. Eric wore khaki colored slacks with a red burgundy shirt. It was the end of the week for sure as Eric's goatee was looking pronounced as he was an off and on shaver, while John was clean shaved each day.

"Yeah? Like what?" Megan said.

"Well, you never can plan on a trip in the elevator and an attractive lady with a sweet, killer body might step in and go down with you, you know? Maybe even a...superior?" Eric said with a sly grin.

Megan closed her eyes and shook her head. "That maybe well and true in your mind, stud, but you'll have to find another job for that to become a reality."

"Well, I still like to keep my options open." Eric said.

"What about you, Meg? Your man taking you out for a night on the town?" John said.

Megan frowned with a wry expression, "He's on some big account right now. He says he's been swamped and can't get a second to himself."

"Not even for our dear Megan? For shame." Eric said shaking his head.

"Tell me about it. So since you guys are losers tonight, you guys want to stop by the pub afterwards?"

"Hey. Just because we choose not to go out every Friday night, doesn't constitute us as losers." John said.

"That's correct. We can't accept invitations to the ball every night? We do require rest and recharging after all." Eric said with John nodding.

Again, Megan closed her eyes with a sigh. "Whatever. You guys want to go or not?"

"Oh yeah. Sure." Eric said.

"Uh-huh." John nodded.

"Good. Now get to work." Megan said and walked off.

"I can't believe you said what you said." John said.

"What? You mean that crack about going down in the elevator?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, it's Meg." Eric said waving a dismissive hand in the air, "She's cool."

"I know that, but that was like a real invitation."

"Meg's hot. You know it. I know. She knows it. And she knows that we know it. So really, what's the big deal?" Eric said with a shrug.

"I guess. You just sounded so direct."

"Meg is still one of us. She was cool back then and she's still cool now. She might be our boss now, but she's still Meg."

"Yeah. Except she doesn't hang with us for lunch anymore. Only when it's a business lunch."

"Yeah, I know. At least she's still close to us."

The two bore down and got to work making sparse comments about work from time to time. They did the usual rounds of answering and making calls, writing and replying to emails, creating spreadsheets and entering data into the computer system. When the day came to end and Megan walked up between their cubes again.

"Look at this. Nice to see my boys working so hard for me."

"Well, you come to work looking so nice physically; it's only fair that we make you look nice professionally." John said with a smile.

Megan looked at John then looked at Eric. "Shouldn't that voice have come from over here?" she said looking at Eric's cube.

"Daddy's been coaching our son, dearest." Eric said.

"It would seem so. Come on. Let's go."

They both closed out their computers and turned off their desk lamps. They slung on their jackets and followed Megan over to the elevator.

"This is a business outing, right? Thus, on the company?" Eric said.

"No it isn't. You'll have to dish out your own hard earned coin." Megan said.

"You mean the boss isn't going to pick up the check?" John said.

"You got it." Megan said as the elevator doors opened.

They all entered being the only passengers inside. Megan pressed the button for the ground level and began their descent slowly.

"I think there's an unwritten rule that says, 'when going out with friends, the one that makes the most, treats." Eric said.

"Yeah. That rings a bell." John said.

"Oh really?" Megan said.

"Yup." Eric said.

"Well too bad that rule was never ratified by Congress."

The elevator chimed and the doors swooshed open. Eric and John looked at each other with an amused smile as they all stepped out.

"I tried."

Megan laughed.

They exited the lobby of their sky rise building into a cool darkened sky. The street was busy with headlights and tail lights streaking by filling the streets. The sound of hundreds of car engines running and revving added to the din of the busy street.

"Is Raleigh's fine with you two?" Megan said.

The two nodded and shrugged with indifference, then walked across the street when the light was green. They approached the entrance and Eric opened the door holding it open for Megan and John to pass through. Raleigh's was an English inspired pub/eatery. The place was illuminated with a warm and soft yellow light. Flat screen TV's adorned each opposing wall both displaying a soccer match in progress. A squared bar area was toward the back center stocked with the usual spirits with round tables with chairs filling the rest of the space.

The three went over to a table and they all removed their jackets and hung them on their chairs. Not a moment too soon, a waiter dressed in black slacks and a white shirt came by to take their order.

"A bitter." Eric said.

"Captain and coke." John said.

"Cranberry and Absolut." Megan said.

The waiter took their orders cheerfully and left.

"So Meg. What gives? It's been awhile since we've all been out together. Is there a reason for this get together or is it just for old time sake?" John said.

"Maybe a bit of both. Those days with all of us were fun. Care free. But, you know, my new responsibilities keeps me from hanging out like the old times."

"So how is your 'new' crew?" Eric said.

"Dull. And dry" Megan said with a frown.

"Has anybody taken a pass on our sweet Megan?" Eric said.

Megan narrowed her eyes looking at nothing in particular. "Let's me just say that Sean is a misogynistic asshole."

"I think that information is already public domain, boss." John said.

"Yeah well, I'm confirming it."

The waiter returned placing each of their drinks in front of them before leaving.

"If that guy gets out of line with you any more, just let me know. I'll put him in his place." Eric said with a stern look.

"Hear. Hear. I've got your back too." John said.

"Thank you." she said and lifted her glass. "Cheers to both of you."

They all clinked their glasses drank. They placed their glasses back down and shared a friendly laugh with each other.

"But don't worry about him. I can handle it. I don't want you guys to get into any trouble."

"No trouble at all, Meg." Eric said.

"Yes it is, Eric. I know you guys get the job done so I don't care how much you two goof around at work. But if you do something that is out of line in regards to company policy, then there isn't much I can do for you, understand?"

John and Eric said nothing.

"Do you know how crappy it would be if I was forced into firing one of you? It would suck completely. So please. Don't put me into that situation."

"Of course, Meg. " John said.

"Don't worry. If anything was to happen, it'll be done tactfully." Eric said.

"Don't get involved. I can handle it, okay?"

Eric shifted in his seat with a sigh then sat up to attention, "Do you think I...we could just sit by on the sidelines with our hands in our pockets while some jerk is pushing you around?"

"Look. Your concern is appreciated and taken to heart, but let me handle it. Can you at least show me a little faith in me in taking care of this on my own? Looking out for myself is hard enough let alone looking out for you two as well."

"Okay. I'm just saying if that dick goes too far..." Eric said with some reluctance.

Megan held up her hand stop him.

"Thank you. Both of you." Megan said and held her glass up again.

They clinked their glasses again took a drink to let the heavy mood in the air slowly disappear. Megan took another sip of her Absolut & cranberry. "So talking about dicks and assholes, I need your guys' thoughts. Assuming for a moment that you guys were going out with a supermodel, would you still cheat on her?"

John and Eric both looked at each other with raised eyebrows then looked at Megan who looked serious about the question she asked.

"I'm assuming you are the 'supermodel' in this hypothetical?" John said.

"That's not the point." Megan said shaking her head, "I just want a guy's perspective on this."

"Well that would depend on who I would I be cheating on the 'supermodel' with? Eric said.

"I know that's a factor, but pretty much you're saying you would or at least could, right?" Megan said.

"There are many factors involved here, Meg." Eric said taking a drink from his mug. "The first being, does this girl get my compass to point north?"

John and Megan cringed at the mental picture painted by his words.

"A little less information would you please, Eric?" John said.

"Please." Megan said and Eric smiled.

"Then there's the fact of how much I like the girl I'm with at the time. It wouldn't be a problem with me as you know my options are always open."

"We know." Megan said with a roll of her eyes.

"Yeah, but Eric's right. Is this about you and your man?" John said.

"I feel something is wrong, you know? I don't know it for sure, but these late night hours of his I think are more than just work." Megan said with a hurtful look on her face.

John leaned forward slowly and took his glass in his hand. He took a big drink feeling he needed it to find the right words to say.

"You're just going to have to ask him." John said.

"Yeah. And most probably he'll deny it."

"Okay, but at least you asked him. You might be able to see if he's lying or not."

"And what about if he's not? Our relationship will never be the same." Megan said.

"Oh bullshit!" Eric said placing his mug down hard against the table. "It's over, Meg. It's been over and you know it! You're a smart woman, Meg. When you felt something was wrong, you knew. You knew something wasn't right and you didn't do anything about it? How long has this been going on?"

"A little over a month now." Meg said ashamed.

"Over a month?!" Eric said clenching his fists. He raised his right hand ready to slam it against the table, but caught himself and sunk back in chair stewing in anger.

Megan lowered her head ashamed and pitiful. John sighed feeling a mixed bag of Megan's sorrow and Eric's anger.

"Well, there's no use to cry over spilt milk. Just leave him, Meg." John said.

Megan nodded reluctantly.

"Yeah. And do it tonight!" Eric said leaning forward.

"Eric, come on. You're absolutely right, but cool your jets. Meg's already all beat up inside."

"No. It's okay. I deserve it. I knew it, but I didn't want to believe it."

"Well you believe it now and you'll correct the mistake. It's only been a little over a month so not much harm done." John said.

"What are you talking about, John? One month? One week? One day is too much." Eric said.

"Hell! That's nothing compared to a couple years and a marriage like me." John said.

"Yeah well Meg's not stupid like you." Eric said.

That made Meg smile then John. "Well, not as stupid." Meg said wiping a misty eye. "How could I have been so stupid?"

"Maybe he's cheating on the supermodel with another supermodel?" John said.

"What? And that makes it fair?" Eric said.

"No. Of course it doesn't. I'm just saying that maybe the he's hooking up with someone just as hot as Meg."

"Just as hot?" Eric said sitting up.

"Maybe hotter?" John said with a shrug.

"Why the fuck would anybody be banging some other chick when they could be banging Meg legit?" Eric said

John felt an awkward tension building at Eric's intensity to the situation. "Eric, calm down. Meg's sitting right here."

"Is this what you guys talk about behind my back? Who I'm banging?" Megan said joking.

"No. Of course not." John said shaking his head.

"It just sort came up." Eric said taking a drink and sinking back into his seat.

She gave them both a quizzical look, but was pleased to hear how much they cared for her personally.

"So you're free and clear now, right?" Eric said.

"As of right now, yes."

"Well then, how about dinner?" Eric said.

"Hey. You're gonna ditch me?" John said.

"Oh, you can hang out with your secret admirer or something." Eric said.

"Oh that's right. How has that been going, player?" Meg said.

"It was just a one time deal. That's all." John said a bit uncomfortable.

"And who was this girl to you?" Eric said.

"Oh, just someone I knew a long time ago."

"From where?" Megan said.

"From college."

"And that's it? She went through all of that trouble just for a roll in the hay?" Eric said.

"I guess so. I don't know."

"Well didn't you ask her? Doesn't she want to see you again?" Megan said.

"Well, that's up to her. She knows how to get in touch with me."

"Well, what about you? Don't you want to see her again? It sounded like a hot night. Why wouldn't you want to hook up again?" Eric said.

Megan held up a pointed finger before John could speak.

"Remember what I told you back then? This girl is serious about you. Nobody goes through that much trouble to get your attention. She coaxed you to go and she wants your soul. Whoever she is, you'd better tread lightly, player." Megan said and Eric nodded along.

"And you know this, how?"

Megan shrugged, "Just a feeling. I don't know for sure, but it feels like something serious."

"You and your feelings, Meg." John said annoyed.

"I'd call it cock suredness." Eric said nodding.

Megan shook her head in disgust again.

John sunk down into his seat propping his chin on hand. It had been over two weeks since that blissful rendezvous with his sister. He remembered everything, but when he thought about it, it seemed more of a dream than reality.

"Did it really happen?" he thought to himself.

He knew the answer, but felt it better to question it. He slept with his sister. It was more than that though. It wasn't a simple roll in the hay. It wasn't a fling to have a sexual release. It was lust. Angry lust that was directed at, of all people, his sister.

"Uh-oh. Looks like we've opened up another can of worms." Eric said.

"You alright?" Megan said concerned.

John didn't realized, the worried look that Megan and Eric saw on his face. His thoughts drifted back to Megan's words from the morning after. He couldn't refute the notion that all this would be done just for a one-night stand. Even though it was his sister, for her to be mysterious and alluring rather than direct was not normal of her.

"Meg, are your feelings about my situation as strong as your feelings about your man?"

Megan thought about it for a moment. "Mmm...I'd say a bit more."

John sighed and took another big drink before sinking back into his chair.

"What's the problem, big guy? You're free and clear now. No worries." Eric said.

"It's complicated." John said and reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet.

"Whoa. Are you leaving already?" Megan said.

"Sorry. But like you, I've put this off for much too long. I need to take care of it."

"Fair enough." Megan said.

John placed a $10 dollar bill on the table and rose from his chair. "As always, it's been fun." he said then looked at Eric with a pointed finger, "No more lectures for Meg tonight, okay?"

"Moi?"

"No worries. I can take it." Megan said.

"I know. He may be rough around the edges, but I'm leaving you in good hands." John said.

"He sounds witty, but he just heard that from a commercial." Eric said.

"I'll see you guys on Monday." John said and left Eric and Megan alone with each other.

John walked quickly back to the underground garage and into his car. He was truthful about putting off his sister. She had called many times since they parted that morning only to have John not pick up or give a weak excuse to not have to see her.

He exited the garage heading straight to his sister's home. That night in the hotel floated in his mind as he focused in on certain details one after the other. He remembered the mask over her face and how his heart fluttered like a hummingbirds wings. He remembered when she undid her robe and stood naked before his eyes. Her breasts looked perfect as if they were meant for his hands to grab and fondle. Then her body, with its feminine curves down to her hips and seeing her flat stomach meet her slightly protruding hip bones, made him groan and sigh with mixed emotions. His cock had grown stiff and he shifted in his seat to get comfortable.

"It wasn't her." he thought.

He tried to convince himself and it was true he did not know his sister was hiding behind the feathery purple mask, but not knowing didn't change the fact of what happened and what he did. There was shame for sleeping with her, but that did not compare to the guilt he felt for treating her like an object.

She was okay with it or so she said, he remembered, but that didn't ease his mind or excuse himself to his behavior, not just to women, but especially to his own sister.

"Of all the people, why you, sis? How could I have done it to you?"

John switched on the radio to a talk show hoping to find a topic to occupy his mind before arriving. The dread lingered the whole way and he turned up onto Susan's horseshoe driveway and parked.

Her house was in a very nice neighborhood and her front yard was well manicured as was every other house on the block. The lawn was trimmed and groomed like a neat green blanket. She had small trimmed cypress plants that one would see in a zen garden with the flower bed covered in gray crushed granite. The driveway was clean as well, free of any oil drips or dirt with a red maple tree just off to the side which added a nice pop of color and a lot of curb appeal.

John walked up to the porch and the light turned on at his approach. He pressed the orange lit door bell and heard the Westminster chime from within. It sounded like real bells chiming rather than an imitation digital version. Footsteps soon approached from within and he saw a distorted image through the door's crystal oval glass window.

The door opened and there was his sister, Susan wearing a white terry cloth robe with her wet hair brushed back with a pleasantly surprised smile on her face.

"Johnny. What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you."

"Hey sis. I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"No. No. Come in. I was just taking a shower." she said and step aside to let him come in.

"So I've been calling you, but you haven't been answering. Been busy at work?" she said.

John said nothing and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, I know. I've been swamped too, but I couldn't get that magical night out of my mind." She said closing the door. She went over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Sis. No." he said and gently pulled her arms off him. "We need to talk."

She looked a bit puzzled and nervous as she sensed something she was about to hear something bad. John walked over to the living room and sat down on the white leather lounger and she followed sitting beside him.

"What's the matter?" she said.

John looked at her and saw her round blue eyes looking back at him sincerely concerned. He turned away and dropped his head into his hands brushing his hair with a hand firmly.