The Original Sin

Story Info
A pretty blonde wife makes atonement for The Original Sin.
7.5k words
4.3
128.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmcox261
jmcox261
394 Followers

The curly-headed, pretty little blonde girl clutched her mother's warm hand as they made their way into the small church. At the tender young age of six, Miriam Posey was the perfect picture of a bright-eyed young lady, eager to learn about the vast new world all around her. The little girl and her mother sat at the front of the church like they religiously did every Sunday morning. Miriam smiled up at the man in the long white robe. She dearly loved her father, the Reverend Posey.

The topic of today's sermon was on brotherly love. Little Miriam wondered why her father didn't speak of 'sisterly' love as she didn't have any brothers. Her little baby sister was peacefully sleeping in the church's nursery where her mother would collect the baby after the church service before they headed to a local cafeteria for Sunday lunch.

The town where Miriam grew up was like any other typical small-town in Alabama. She walked to elementary school with her mother where her mom was one of its teachers. Miriam loved her mother very dearly and wanted to be just like her when she grew up. Being an elementary school teacher was Miriam's dream when she grew up.

It was only several blocks to school but one day as they were walking home, an old beat-up car with a flat tire was pulled-over to the side of the road. A dark-skinned man was sitting on the hood of the car and whistled at them as they walked by. Miriam thought that it was just the black man's way of saying hello to them but her mother hurried them down the sidewalk away from the strange man. She remembered hearing the man snicker as he said, "Momma, I's bets those pretty legs go all the way ups to yo' sweet little white ass."

When they got back to their home, Miriam could tell that her mother was flushed as her face was red and her breathing was heavy. The little girl didn't know why her mother was mad at her.

Her mother sat her down on a stool and bent down so that their eyes met.

"Miriam," her mother said. "Unfortunately, there are men in this world that only think about only one thing and that's sex. All black men want to have sex with white ladies but we just can't let that happen to ourselves. It's just not right and proper. The Bible tells us that we need to treat Negroes as people but the darkies just want to rut with white women like animals and God's teaching just won't allow that. Their terrible lusting ways are against God's will. Do you understand me? You must not even go near little black boys because they'll just get into your panties and do things to you that they shouldn't do. Do you here me?"

"Yes, Mother," was all the little girl could say in response. Miriam was nearly in tears.

That night, the little girl's dreams were clouded with the dark thoughts of the black man luridly whistling at them. She could see the Negro's wicked, lustful smile in her mind's eye. Miriam didn't understand it then, but the erotic dream stuck with her and resurfaced many times as she grew older.

*******

Miriam didn't want to move just before her senior year in high school and leave her old friends behind, but her father was moving up to be the minister in a larger church in the suburbs of Birmingham. She would be going to a new high school where she knew no one. Back at her previous school, Miriam was very popular and was even one of the popular cheerleaders. While her mother wouldn't allow her to have a steady boyfriend, Miriam dated many boys. With her strict upbringing, she never let the boys do much more than a little bit of kissing or light petting. One of the arrogant football players even had the nerve to get mad at her when she pushed his groping hand away from her budding breasts. Miriam had earned the dreaded nickname of 'Ice Queen' but she was still very determined not to let those nasty boys take advantage of her. She planned on saving herself for her husband on their wedding night like a good little girl should.

*******

One of the things that was definitely different from her previous school was that this one was integrated with 'coloreds.' The city's fathers had combined the high school in town, Booker T. Washington High School, with the one in the suburb, General Robert E. Lee High School. The new school was now just called Lee High School and they changed the name of the school's mascot from 'The Rebels' to 'The Black Panthers' to pacify the many blacks on the new school board. This was during the time of much civil unrest and turbulent times for all.

Fortunately for Miriam, her family moved to her new home in time for her to try out for the new school's cheerleading squad. She easily made the team from her being a cheerleader at her previous school.

The cheerleader outfits that they wore were much more risqué than what she had worn at her old high school. The new outfits were patterned after one of the professional football team's cheerleading outfits which consisted of a short skirt that revealed the girl's midriff and belly button. The top was just a little more than a bra with some fringe on it. They also wore white patent leather 'Go-Go' boots. Their hair was required to be up in a ponytail so they looked similar. The cheerleader sponsor, Mrs. Bird, was very particular with 'her' girls.

Mrs. Bird was one of the most popular teachers and Miriam wanted to be just like her. Not only was the pretty blonde teacher the cheerleader sponsor, she was also the art teacher. Mrs. Bird was only a few years older than her own students. She had studied at the Sorbonne in Paris and was considered a specialist in obscure and unknown art and paintings. The pretty teacher had golden blonde curls similar to Miriam's and their bright sky-blue eyes seemed to be laughing together.

Mrs. Bird was also an avid photographer and took photos of the many works of art that she explored with a passion. She would project the slide on one of the few bare walls in the classroom. During her art class she would lecture on the different types of medieval paintings she had discovered while in Europe. One of them she called, 'The Original Sin.'

The painting was set in the Garden of Eden. In the apple tree, a Devil as a python wrapped itself around one of the tree's branches and grinned wickedly at the scene before him.

Miriam was taken back. She knew the story of Adam and Eve. God had granted the first couple the Garden of Eden but forbade them to eat from the apple, the 'Fruit of Knowledge.' The conniving and pretty blonde Eve enticed Adam to take a bite of the forbidden apple. God drove the couple from the Garden of Eden for committing 'The Original Sin.'

The stunning image now being shown on the Art Room's wall made Miriam gasp as it did the others. Miriam's eyes were drawn to the lovely Eve in the painting. Eve had a striking resemblance to not only Mrs. Bird but also to herself. Eve had golden blonde curls tumbling down to her bare shoulders. Her creamy, full breasts were exposed to Adam and showing the little pink buds of her taut nipples. Nestled between her thighs, were golden curls protecting Eve's maidenhood. Her arms were outstretched to Adam and offering him the forbidden fruit. Her piercing blue eyes were affixed on Adam as she encouraged him to sample the fruit.

Miriam gulped as she stared at the image of 'Adam' on the makeshift screen. Adam was painted as a Negro! If looked as if she or Mrs. Bird were offering themselves to the black-skinned man. The other prominent idea in the erotic painting was the depiction of Adam's manhood. His penis was flaccid as it hung limp but it was as thick as his forearm. In Miriam's sheltered life, she had never before seen such an appendage. Adam's impossibly thick cock almost reached down to his knees. Miriam knew in her heart that when erect, such a monstrous manhood could not possibly be taken by any woman.

Mrs. Bird explained the erotic and mystical symbolism of the painting now shown on the Art Class' wall. The pretty blonde teacher told about how woman first tempted man with her womanly charms but had to resort to wicked treachery to obtain what she wanted. This was where the saying, 'The Devil made me do it,' came from but that it was Eve's way of justifying and getting what she really wanted and that was Adam's huge black cock.

Miriam went home from school that evening one very confused young lady. Her sordid dreams went back to that fateful day that she was walking home from elementary school with her mother and they encountered that black man. The image of the Negro turned into the painting of Adam. Her mother's image turned into that of Mrs. Bird who looked strikingly like the painting of Eve. When Mrs. Bird first spied the Negro sitting on the hood of his car with the flat tire, her demeanor changed from that of the loving mother of Miriam and wife of a religious preacherman to that of a slutty whore offering her luscious white body to the lusting Negro, Adam. Miriam saw her mother's stride turn from a normal walk into a sexy strut like a peacock trying to tempt her mate. Miriam awoke in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. She also realized that her fingers had been between her widespread legs as if a lover were between them. The throbbing bud of her inexperienced clitoris was blood-engorged and extremely sensitive. She made herself come for the very first time. Miriam's imaginary lover was none other than that of the image of Adam from the erotic painting of 'The Original Sin.'

*******

It was ironic that the lovely white high school cheerleaders were cheering on a mostly black football team. Miriam knew that some of the pretty cheerleaders dated the black boys and even Mrs. Bird had been seen with one of the black assistant coaches from time to time. Her strict mother, however, forbade Miriam from dating any of the black boys. Miriam tried her best to be nice to everybody in the school but when the black boys were around her, they seemed to want only one thing. Her momma done warned her about black boys. She could flaunt her lovely body in a skimpy cheerleader outfit at them during the football game but the rest of the time she was strictly 'off limits' to black boys. That seemed to make them lust after her even more. Miriam knew that some of the other cheerleaders told of their forbidden conquests by bedding black football players. They talked of their huge 'equipment' and how no white boy could ever satisfy them again.

*******

Somehow, Miriam made it through high school without loosing her precious virginity. In college, she met a nice boy from a good family. Maurice was the perfect son-in-law for her mother but Miriam's wedding night was a disaster. Her new husband was an inexperienced lover and hardly knew what to do. He did make her a woman that fateful night but when she bled, he didn't know what to do and fainted. Her lovemaking left her still in need so she fingered herself to an orgasm. Adam was her lover that night.

Miriam cleaned herself up and waited patiently for her new husband to awaken. Their life went on as if nothing unusual had happened.

Maurice was an accountant and Miriam became the elementary school teacher she had always dreamed of becoming. Life was good for them but something was still missing in the pretty, young wife's life. Her sex life was luke-warm at best. Miriam tried in vain to make it better between them but nothing seemed to help them.

While was out playing a round of golf with some of his friends one Saturday morning, Miriam was cleaning the house. In the corner of Maurice's closet, was a small box that she had never seen there before. She curiously opened it and saw that there were a number of video tapes. Her husband had a video tape player attached to the television in his study. She went there and her trembling hand placed the tape marked 'Sally and Tyrone' in the video player. She turned on the television and the grainy image from a homemade video came on the screen.

The stunned Miriam watched as the pretty blonde woman on the screen was in very skimpy lingerie. The woman in the video was doing a slow and sexy strip-tease for someone off-screen. Miriam gasped when a black man came over to the blonde woman and began kissing her.

A male voice came across the speakers and was encouraging 'Sally' to fuck that 'nigger.' Miriam's eyes were riveted on the torrid interracial scene unfolding before her eyes. She saw the blonde woman get on her knees and stroke the Negro's gigantic manhood to full erection. Miriam watched in silence as the white woman's red lip-sticked mouth surrounded the entire girth of the huge black cock. Miriam had never sucked a man's cock before but now she put herself in the woman's place as her tongue swirled around the gigantic black organ.

The black man in the video seemed to really enjoy the fellatio that was being performed on him. Miriam could tell that the woman was married as she saw the engagement and wedding rings on her pale fingers. The Negro's black hands were intertwined in her lovely, long blonde hair and was forcing her unresisting head onto his big black cock. All the while, the male voice on the exciting home-made interracial video kept encouraging 'Sally.' Sally must have been the camera man's wife.

Soon, the Negro picked up the blonde woman and placed her on the edge of the bed. The black man took her leg and kissed the inside of the lovely white woman's widespread thighs before moving slowing up to the apex and her blonde, silky hair-covered loins. Miriam gasped along with the woman in the video as the black man's tongue found the throbbing clitoris.

Miriam's own husband had wanted her to 'go down' on him several times and he also wanted to 'eat' her lovely blonde pussy but she refused to do such a nasty thing. She would never let him do so. Now she just watched as the interracial couple performed those same dirty acts on each other.

The lovely blonde wife had that same old 'tingling' feeling between her thighs. It was like an itch that she just couldn't scratch. Her hand found its way under the hem of her skirt and into her damp panties. Miriam moaned in ecstasy as she watched in awe as the Negro sunk the entire length of his huge black cock into the blonde woman's quivering pussy. She had another orgasm at the hand of her own fingers.

The sound of the opening garage door brought her out of her stupor. Miriam hurriedly took the video out of the video player and put it back into the box in her husband's closet where she found it. She never mentioned the interracial video to her husband.

*******

Several weeks later, Maurice's company had their annual Christmas party at a swanky hotel. Miriam bought a new dress for the occasion. It was the proverbial 'Little Black Number.' She surely spent at least a month's worth of his salary but Maurice thought that is was well worth every penny. Miriam looked 'Simply Marvelous' in the slinky little black dress.

Miriam had gone to the hairdresser earlier that day and then relaxed in the tub with a soothing glass of white wine. She shaved her legs and underarms and then carefully trimmed her blonde bush into the shape of a tiny triangle putting towards her womanhood.

After applying a light coat of make-up and mascara, she felt so very sexy as she pulled on some black silk stockings with a lace garter belt. Over that, she slipped on a new pair of lacy Victoria's Secret bikini panties. She pulled the dress on without a bra and stepped into a pair of Jimmy Choo black leather high heels. Miriam wore her Mikimoto pearls that her husband had given her recently to celebrate her thirtieth birthday. She flipped her gorgeous, shoulder-length blonde hair and sprayed some of her favorite perfume, White Shoulders, behind each ear and then between the exposed cleavage of her magnificent breasts. The lovely blonde wife looked into the full-length mirror in the bedroom and had to smile to herself. Her nipples tightened up and were poking through the thin material.

Maurice had to whistle at his lovely blonde wife when he saw her. He knew he would have to keep her away from his lecherous boss, Jim Ross.

The evening went fine. Everybody had a nice time, especially old man Ross. As the owner of the company, he was quite wealthy and had a blonde 'trophy' wife who was probably a little younger than Miriam. Roslyn Ross was a stunning blonde. She won the title of Miss Alabama and was the first runner-up in the Miss America pageant while she was in college majoring in an 'MRS' degree. Old man Ross, with all of his money, snatched her up before she could get married to some handsome, young fraternity boy. The wine was flowing freely. Maurice introduced Miriam to Jim Ross and his wife. Jim asked Miriam to dance. Maurice just talked to Roslyn as he wasn't much of a dancer.

It turned out that old man Ross was quite the dancer as he twirled Miriam around the dance floor. Miriam was laughing as Mr. Ross brought her back to Maurice.

"Maurice, old boy," Mr. Ross began. "You didn't tell me that your lovely wife was such a fine dancer. I want the two of you to come and spend a week-end with us at our country place, Green Acres." Jim Ross laughed at his own joke and said that he named the place after the hokey television show about the business man and his glamorous wife moving out into the country. "Greeeen Acres is the place to beeee! Country livin' is the life for meeee!" he intentionally sang off-key.

"I'll send my limo for you next Saturday at six PM. Pack a few things to stay over for the night. Have your lovely wife dress up in the same dress that she's wearing now. She really is quite the knock-out."

*******

Saturday evening finally came. Maurice was both excited about the weekend but at the same time he dreaded the outcome. He had heard about other couples who were invited to the Ross mansion out in the country. "Were the stories true?" Maurice wondered. The image of the very lovely Mrs. Jim Ross stuck in his mind all week and was the source of his seemingly constant erection.

Miriam looked as stunning as she did the previous Saturday evening. Maurice wore a suit but with a different shirt and tie this time.

At exactly six PM, a long black, stretch Lincoln limousine pulled up into their driveway. Maurice recognized, Marcus, Mr. Ross' personal assistant and bodyguard, as the limo driver. Marcus had played football in college before going doing a couple of stints in Iraq with the U.S. Marine Corps. He was also black, very black.

Marcus tipped his chauffer's hat to Miriam and then held the rear passenger door open to her. He watched intently as the hem of her slinky black dress slid up her firm thigh. Miriam tried in vain to pull the hem down to no avail. She ended up looking up at her muscled Negro admirer and weakly smiled at him. Her husband got into the other side of the limo.

The black chauffer slid into the driver's seat and adjusted the rearview mirror so he could observe Mr. Ross' lovely guest for the weekend. His big cock stiffened in his constricting pants.

Maurice opened the bottle of chilled champagne as they rode in style. He had two glasses and Miriam had one. The bubbly tickled her cute little nose as the alcohol went straight to her pretty little blonde head.

It wasn't long before the limo cruised up the long driveway to the Ross Mansion. Marcus had the pleasure of seeing the pretty blonde wife's legs once more even better this time as Miriam's dress had ridden up even further than before. The black chauffer could see the smooth white skin of her firm thigh above the top of her silk stockings. Mr. Ross answered the door with a booming voice, "Welcome to my abode."

The host shook Maurice's hand and took Miriam's in his as he kissed her on each cheek in the style of Europeans.

Miriam shivered as she felt his hand on her back as it slid down to her buttocks.

jmcox261
jmcox261
394 Followers