The Paparazzi "Prinze"cess

Story Info
WWE Diva Melina with Freddie Prinze Jr
2k words
4.75
11.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

This and all of the other stories we write are for entertainment purposes only. If you do not like what we choose to write about, Literotica offers many other stories for you to read instead.

******

In the creative team's office at the Rose Garden Arena in Portland, Oregon, WWE Creative Team member Freddie Prinze Jr., star of such films as 'I Know What You Did Last Summer', 'She's All That', and 'Scooby-Doo' is packing up his laptop as the WWE live event that is taking place is about to end. Freddie is dressed in a tight black short-sleeved shirt and black slacks. 'Whew... they weren't kidding when they said this was a tough and fun job..." Freddie says as he takes out his blackberry and types a text message that reads.

** Hey Sarah... the show is almost over, I will be on the next flight down to LA. See you soon. **

Freddie then puts his blackberry into his laptop carrying case and closes it when there's a knock on the office door, "It's open..." Freddie says as he zips up his laptop carrying case.

The door of the office opens and the Paparazzi Princess, currently injured A-List Diva, Melina walks into the office of the WWE Creative Team. "Well... if it isn't Freddie Prinze Jr.!" Melina proclaims as she enters the office, closing the door behind, while dressed in a short jean skirts and a white top. Melina extends her left hand with a sly smirk "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Melina...former WWE Women's Champion and the most dominant Diva in WWE history!" The A-List Diva says with a proud, arrogant smirk as she tosses her perfectly styled, smooth and flowing hair back. "We haven't met... but then again you and I do hang with different crowds...I hang with the likes of Paris, the current A-List..." Melina pauses for a moment "It's been quite a while since you've been there hasn't it?" Melina says in a slightly offending tone towards Freddie Prinze Jr.

Freddie Prinze Jr. raises an eyebrow after hearing Melina's question, "I was born on the A-List thank you very much," Freddie says as he sounds very offended by Melina's question, 'Now can I help you?"

Melina narrows her eyes at Freddie Prinze Jr.'s snapping reply at her as she folds her arms and slyly walks towards the actor and WWE fan-turned WWE writer. "Look, Freddie...I can call you Freddie, right?" Melina asks as she sits on the edge of the desk inside of the WWE Creative Team's office. "As you are probably aware of I, Melina, the greatest Diva of all time, will be returning from me truly devastating injury in just a few months..." Melina begins to explain as she glances down at her manicured fingernails.

"Yeah... Michael said that you'll be going back to RAW when you get medically cleared," Freddie says as he interrupts Melina while he sits down on one of the office's leather couches.

Melina nods her head as she crosses her perfectly smooth, gorgeous legs "Yeah...RAW is were top talent, like myself belongs..." Melina says before she lifts her head and seductively glares at Freddie Prinze Jr. "Anyway...I heard that you suggested of possibly putting the Women's Championship on that blond bimbo, Kelly..." Melina says as she rolls her eyes with a sigh.

"Well yeah... Kelly is very popular with the fans and she's one of the best Divas on the roster," Freddie replies, "Mr. McMahon said connecting with the fans is very important and Kelly does that very well."

Melina rolls her eyes once again "Please! Kelly has no talent...I should be consider for Women's Champion!" Melina slightly snaps as she slides off of the edge of the desk and starts to walk towards Freddie Prinze Jr. as he sits on the leather couch.

"I can understand how you feel... but you're hurt right now... so there's nothing that can be done with you at the moment," Freddie replies as he watches Melina walk towards him.

Melina narrows her eyes and slyly smirks as she approaches Freddie and stands directly in front of him. "Maybe there's something I could do to convince you otherwise..." Melina says as she places her hands onto her hips.

"I just make suggestions..." Freddie Prinze Jr. starts to say as he raises an eyebrow while Melina just stands in front of him.

"Well...then I'll make sure you make the right suggestion to Mr. McMahon..." Melina replies as she grits her teeth and bends forward towards Freddie Prinze Jr. and begins to unbuckle the belt around his black slacks.

"Whoa.... whoa... hey... what do you think you're doing!" Freddie asks as he starts to push Melina's hands away from his belt.

Melina presses her sly, manipulative lips together and raises her eyebrow at Freddie "Getting what I want!" Melina replies as she blocks his attempts to stop her and roughly jerks the belt from around the waist of his black slacks.

"Listen... I'm a happily married man... I think you she leave..." Freddie says as he tries to take his belt back from Melina.

Melina smirks and tosses his belt over her shoulder, which lands onto the floor behind her. "Freddie...I'm getting what I want, whether you're willing or if I have to force you!" Melina says firmly as she roughly unsnaps the buttons of Freddie's black slacks before she firmly starts to jerk them down from his waist.

"Look this is not right..." Freddie starts to say as Melina pulls his slacks and his boxer briefs from his waist, freeing his decently thick cock.

Melina slyly looks up at Freddie Prinze Jr., locking her eyes with him "I don't care..." Melina says with a smirk as she roughly wraps her left hand around Freddie's semi-hard cock before she kneels down in front of him and begins to slyly stroke his cock.

"Ahhh...." Freddie moans slightly as Melina moves her left hand up and down on his cock as it becomes fully hardened.

Melina laughs a bit as she smoothly guides her left hand up and down the shaft of Freddie Prinze Jr. "Yeah! You like it, don't you Freddie?" Melina asks as she guides her hand continually up and down his cock before she pulls his cock up to her mouth, sliding her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Ahhhh.... geeze..." Freddie Prinze Jr. moans as Melina slides her tongue around the large head of his cock while she continues to stroke his dick.

"Mmmm...yeah...I knew you'd start seeing things my way..." Melina says with a laugh and a moan as she opens her wickedly manipulative mouth and lowers her head to swallow Freddie's cock with her wet and warm mouth. Melina presses her lips tight around his cock and starts to bob her head at a smooth, dominating pace.

"Ahhh... aww.... mmm..." Freddie grits his teeth as Melina bobs her head up and down on his nicely thick cock. Freddie's body then stiffens up as Melina cups his ballsack with her right hand while she blows him.

"Mmmmm!" Melina groans around Freddie's cock as the Paparazzi Princess rapidly moves her head on his cock, slurping and slobbering her saliva all over his cock. Melina closes her eyes and roughly turns her head from side to side on his cock, while she grazes her fingers of her right hand against his ball sack.

"Ohhhh... ohhh geeze... mmmm!" Freddie bites hit tongue as the resident A-List Diva of the WWE sloppily sucks and slurps on his cock while at the same time she plays with his balls. Melina slaps her wet tongue against Freddie's shaft as she perfectly and quickly bobs her head on his cock, taking him deeper into her manipulative mouth.

"Whoa... ohhhh... ahhh..." Freddie Prinze Jr. moans loudly as Melina completely deep throats his cock to the point that her noise is pressing against his crotch.

Melina opens her eyes and slyly lifts her eyes to lock them with Freddie Prinze Jr. and lifts her head from his cock that drips with her wet saliva. "Now...I'm glad we're having this conversation..." Melina says as she lifts her white top expose her juicy and largely round tits.

"Wow..." Freddie simply says as he looks at Melina's large juicy tits that bounce slightly as Melina starts to push down her short jean skirt. Melina seductively narrows her eyes as she stands up from the floor and pushes her jean skirt down from her perfectly shaped hips and down her gorgeous, stunning legs to reveal her completely shaved pussy. Melina steps out of her skirt and steps towards the couch where Freddie remains sitting. Melina places her hands onto his shoulders as she smoothly lowers herself onto his rock hard cock.

"Ahhhh geeze... mmmm!" Freddie Prinze Jr. moans as he puts his hands on Melina's hips as she completely lowers herself on his rock hard cock. As Melina begins to grind herself on his shaft, Freddie starts to thrust his cock upward into her pussy.

"Mmmmm yeah you like that cunt, don't you!?" Melina moans and grits her teeth as she places her hands onto Freddie's tight fitting black shirt and starts to roughly lift the shirt from his chest "Get that fucking shirt off!" Melina yells as she sharply rocks back and forth on his cock, while she occasionally bounces and slams her juicy ass down onto his legs.

Freddie lifts his arms up so that Melina can pull his tight fitting black shirt to reveal his smooth, toned upper body. "Mmmmm ahhh geeze... ahhh!" Freddie moans as he puts his hands on Melina's ass cheeks as she throws his shirt to the floor.

Melina grits her teeth "Ohhhh yeah! Fuck! I always get what I want!" Melina moans as she quickly rocks back and forth on Freddie Prinze Jr.'s rock hard cock, while she moves her sly hands against his smooth, toned chest.

"Ahhhh... mmmm! Ohhhh ahhh!" Freddie Prinze Jr. moans as he thrusts his cock upward into Melina's tight wet cunt while she bounces on his lap.

Melina tilts her head back lightly digs her fingernails into Freddie's chest as she rocks back and forth, sharply grinding on his shaft. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck!" Melina yells as she feels his cock thrusting up into her tight, wet pussy.

"Awww... ahhh! Ohhh!" Freddie moans as he brings his hands up to Melina's tits while he drives his cock into her pussy. The Actor turned WWE Team Member is then surprised by Melina when she leans to the right to lay on her back while at the same time, she pulls him on top of her.

Melina closes her eyes and wraps her legs around Freddie's waist as she moves underneath him on the couch, feeling his cock deeply thrusting into her wet pussy. "Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh yeah!" Melina screams and moans as she grinds her pussy on his cock.

"Ahhh.... ohhhh darn... ahhh!" Freddie Prinze Jr. grunts as he pumps his cock deeply into Melina's tight wet pussy while she squeezes his body with her gorgeous legs.

"Ohhhhh...mmmmm yeah! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it!" Melina moans as she sharply rocks against Freddie's body while he thrusts his cock into her wet, tight pussy.

"Ohhhh... awww... mmmm!" Freddie moans as he drives his cock harder into Melina's pussy. Freddie keeps his hands on Melina's large juicy tits as sweat starts to drip from his forehead.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Mmmmm fuck me Freddie!" Melina lustfully screams as she sharply grinds her pussy against his cock as she tights her legs around his waist.

"Ahhhh... awww... mmmm ahhh!" Freddie Prinze Jr. grits his teeth as he starts to cum inside of Melina's tight wet pussy.

Melina presses her lips together and narrows her eyes with a sly glare as she feels his warm cum flooding her pussy. "Mmmm...ohhh perfect."

"Ahhh... ohhh geeze..." Freddie groans as he pulls his cock out of Melina's pussy after he's finished cumming.

Melina smirks slyly as she sits up on the couch with a laugh "So Freddie... you'll make the right suggestion, won't you?"

"Ummm yeah..." Freddie says as he appears a bit stunned over what just happened.

Melina nods her head and grits her teeth "Good..."

-END-