The Party

Story Info
Women volunteer to be sex objects.
22.4k words
4.57
131.9k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers

The scenery of the Florida Keys passed by the window with an eerie flow of sand, scrub foliage and water, I looked at these changes with little interest as I thought of what would happen to me this evening. In the car with me was a young lady who biggest asset was her good looks and her future would not be influenced by her brain power. Unknown to each other we had flown into Miami airport on the same plane. A very courteous driver held up signs with our names as we departed the arrival area.

I was dressed in a very professional suit and blouse. My outer appearance was extremely misleading since I had removed my bra, panties and hose in the lounge restroom in Atlanta. My traveling companion was named Sara and I am Jessica. As I followed Sara to the car, I noticed that she still was wearing a bra and a panty line was visible on her slim bottom. When we were settled in the car, I asked if she had forgotten that we were supposed to remove our underwear after lunch.

A look of panic crossed her face when she realized that she needed to remove the items ASAP in order to avoid welts and red lines on her skin this evening. "What should I do, I can't take them off with the driver watching."

"Compared to after dinner, flashing a little thigh while you pull panties down is nothing." As she pulled her skirt up, "I guess you are right."

"Have you ever been to one of these parties?" "Yes, I attended my first three months ago."

Sara's eyes lit up, "what is it really like? My girl friend was down here last year and she told some wild stories of what happened."

As I listened, I tensed because what goes on at one of these parties are expected to remain a secret and disclosing what happened or who attended is a breach of confidence with the others. "I can't tell you anything, you will find out for yourself. Everyone attending expects privacy and does not want any publicity."

Sara unbuttoned her blouse and reached around and unhooked her bra, she then pulled the straps down the sleeves and out her the front of her blouse. Sara was a obviously upset with my response to her inquires. When her blouse was again buttoned and in place, she turned and checked the scenery passing by her side of the car.

How I was invited to the my first Florida party is the result of a very sedate upbringing and a lot of luck. When I was 20 I was still a virgin and thought I was in love with my high school sweetheart. We went to a party at a friend's house who was known to host wild parties. Well this one was no exception. The only difference was that I drank a little more than normal and I was much more relaxed than usual. When someone suggested we get in the hot tub, I agreed to join my boyfriend and others. As I walked to the outside pool deck, it dawned on me that none of us had a swimsuit on. On the deck, four girls were removing their clothes while an equal number of guys watched as they slowly removed their clothes.

My boyfriend waited as I hesitated to remove my clothes. He was really anxious for me to undress since we had never been naked with each other. I finally pulled my tee shirt over my head and then turned my back and removed the rest of my clothes. When I turned around my boy friend's eyes were as big as a silver dollar and his tongue was almost hanging out. I smiled at him hurried to the hot tub. The water and bubbles gave us all some privacy. Shortly after we were all in place, the conversation returned to the earlier level. My boyfriend immediately put his arm around my shoulders while his hip and leg were in contact with mine. After ten minutes and another sip of wine, my being naked with my boyfriend and friends seemed like a very natural and normal thing. My boyfriend took more liberties when for the first time he lightly touched my bare right breast. In the meantime, I was continuing to sip my wine and was starting to want my boyfriend to give me more attention. When I took his hand and put it on my inner thigh, he immediately began to caress up and down my leg. At first he avoided my pubes by several inches.

Since I was not stopping him, he became bolder and finally cupped my pubic are. He lightly touched me for several minutes until he was sure that I was OK with his touch. Next, I felt a finger slip between my crease. At first he avoided entering my vagina and did not seek out my clitoris. Again, he became bolder when I made no effort to stop. To my relief he finally slipped a finger in vagina and his thumb found my clit. His other hand had been busy with my nipples for several minutes. The wine, nudity and touches were quickly breaking down my resistance. I moved my hand to her crouch and found a very erect penis which was a first for me. The other couples were paying no attention to us and seemed to be involved in their own explorations. Finally, one of the girls sat up on the side of the tub and laid back on the deck. Her male companion positioned himself between knees and for the first time in my life, I saw an erect male member slide into a female vagina.

Another couple climbed out of the tub and moved to a nearby lounge chair. As soon as she laid back and spread her legs, he was attacking her vagina with his tongue and lips. We were the only ones left in the tub and I was ready to get in a dry place and explore my new found sexuality. I felt no embarrassment as I calmly walked across the deck to the house without any clothing. Inside, everyone was still dressed but I still felt no shame. In fact the idea of being naked in front of friends was a thrill. I even stopped and talked with a group of people as passed by. I took my boyfriend's hand and led him down the hall to the first bedroom. I was not too modest to be naked, but I still was not comfortable making out in front of my friends, especially when I knew it would go beyond simple petting.

I immediately lay down on the bed and my boyfriend joined me. I kept my knees together and on the bed. When he tried to resume touching between my legs, I parted them in order to give him access. Another few minutes passed of kissing and fondling, I was ready for more. To his surprise I pulled my feet up and spread my legs as wide as possible.

That was the invitation he was waiting for. Within minutes the head of his penis was inside me and he was waiting for my signal to push in further. I pulled his hips towards me and he plunged fully into me. The sharp pain was fleeting and the enjoyment quickly surpassed the discomfort. He came quickly and as with youth quickly deflated and slipped out.

Now that we had completed my objective, we were faced with another problem. He was concerned about how we were going to get our clothes. Finally, he got up and rushed through the living room and out the back door. I calmly walked down the hall and with sperm running down my legs started talking with my friends. I stayed for at least 30 minutes in the living room enjoying the party and was the only naked person in the room.

My friend took me by the arm and led me to the bathroom. She informed me that the juices running down my leg and the little tinge of red on my leg made it obvious that I had just lost my cherry.

It turned out that was not all I had lost. Three weeks later my period still had not started and I bought a pregnancy test kit. When the result showed positive, I immediately called my boyfriend and told him he would soon be a father. His initial reaction really disturbed me. He in effect told me that it was not possible after only one time and if I was pregnant, "take care of it."

That was the last time I talked with him other than with lawyers or our parents. As my pregnancy continued, I was unable to start my junior year in college because I was due in late November. My parents were very supportive and his parents assisted in the medical bills. My seven pound boy was my joy for the holidays. All the time I was pregnant, I continued to have the urge to be naked in front of others. Several times, I neglected wearing the paper robe during a prenatal exam.

Several time I showed my dad my swelling belly while calmly pulling pants down to my knees. I returned to school in the spring. I decided to nurse my baby and on several occasions feed my baby and exposed by breast to friends and strangers. By August, I was nearly finished with school, I wore one cup size larger bra and my body had returned to its pre-pregnancy shape. In fact all my exercising had added some new curves in my legs.

I finished school with a degree in Business and was immediately hired by a local company. The company was founded and operated by a local legend named Dave Davis. His company specialized in financing commercial properties. He traveled most of the time and always had a female assistant traveling with him. When she suddenly resigned her position, everyone knew that the rumors of their affair turned out to be true. For the next several months Dave traveled with a male assistant and obviously was not nearly as satisfied.

My job with the company was pretty dull until I was told to help a group who were putting a loan package together. I at first only did the grunt work of making copies and changes. This all changed when on a Saturday night, we were all trying to solve a problem with the project. We needed to have proposal in Omaha by noon on Monday. Dave had come in to help the team, we were all about ready to give up and go home. Because of position and tenure with the company, I normally did not participate in the business discussions. I had been thinking about the problem and finally could hold back no longer. I did not have a solution but I had a question as to why a certain part of the deal was handled the way it was. Even though I did not provide the solution, I started the group on a solution and within an hour I was making the final copies. I took the bound copies into Dave's office expecting him to be long gone.

He surprised me when he spun his chair around and faced me. We talked for an hour and despite our age difference seemed to have an almost endless number of topics to talk about.

Finally, it was almost midnight and I had not seen my son since Friday night. Dave suggested that we stop for some breakfast and then call it a night. As I ate the eggs and sausage, our conversation continued as before. When we were done eating, Dave made sure I got to my car and was safely out of the parking lot and headed for home.

The next morning my dad called me to the phone, it was Dave who wanted to know if I could go to the meeting in Omaha on Monday morning. I said sure, and was told to be at the airport at 6 AM.

I scurried around all day Sunday trying to get just the right outfit for the trip. In frustration, my dad handed me some money and told my mother to take me to the mall and give the guys some peace. We found the perfect outfit and mom promised to make the necessary alterations that evening.

I arrived at the airport with several minutes to spare. I waited for fifteen minutes for the flight service people to open the hanger lounge and then another quarter hour until the flight crew arrived to check out the plane. By the time Dave and the rest of the entourage arrived, I had eaten three donuts and drank two mugs of coffee.

The flight was smooth and seemed to be over as soon we took off. The meeting went well and only problem was discovered. I made the necessary changes without any assistance from the lawyers. Everyone was satisfied with the changes and the deal was made. On the flight back, Dave asked me to sit with him. Again we talked and talked about a variety of subjects. I found out that Dave was interested in a lot of subjects other than business. He confessed that he spent a lot of time reading for pleasure while at home and as he traveled.

Dave asked me to have dinner after we landed, I though for a moment but could not think of any way to say no and not ruin my career. During dinner we continued to talk about many subjects. At no time did he ever act in any manner but as a professional. He never inquired about anything about my personal life.

During desert, Dave looked me in a serious way, "I talked with Tobias and we decided to move you over to the project group permanently. With a little experience and training, you should become a project leader in six months." Dave patted my hand and gave me a big smile.

The next day I moved my things to my new desk and meet with my supervisor to discuss my first assignments. From then on, twelve hour days, six day weeks were the norm. At least once per week Dave met with us to check on the projects. After a month, my team finished a proposal and we all traveled with Dave to the owner's office. On the flight back Dave and I talked and talked. "Tobias tells me you are picking the job up quickly and will be ready to lead a deal soon."

True to his word, I was assigned to a small proposal the next month. I finished up the work ahead of schedule and was able to take a Saturday off. I spent some time with the family and headed to the mall to improve my wardrobe. I purchased my first pair of thong underwear and an uplift bra. My work clothes were typical for a single mother trying to raise their child and build a career.

I purchase several blouses that were almost see thru to go along with my new suits. I also purchased a slightly risqué black sheath cocktail dress along with the necessary accessories.

I decided to treat myself to a fancy desert at a mall restaurant. As I was finishing up my coffee, an old friend from High School came over to my table. He and I exchanged pleasantries and he finally sat down at my table. For the next hour, we talked about our lives. Finally, Matt asked me if I was free for dinner. I said sure and called home to make arrangements.

Tom took me to nice intimate restaurant and we shared an excellent dinner and conversation. Tom went to the restroom and I was left to think about my life and the rest of the evening. I remembered that I had not any dates or personal contact with a man since my little boy was conceived. I took care of my needs with my hands or some inanimate helpers. I decided that I was going to have some fun that evening and maybe enjoy a little intimacy. Matt was the perfect choice, he lived across the country and only came back home once per year.

Before Matt returned, I retrieved my new pair of thong panties and put them in my purse. When I could, I excused my self and headed for the ladies room. After relieving myself, I slipped off my old white cottons and replace them with the thong. I then thought what else I could do to add a little spice to the evening. I finally decided to take off my bra. When I buttoned up my blouse, two more buttons were open when I returned to the table. I was able to hide my panties and bra in the packages. Matt suggested that we go to a club down the street for dancing and a nightcap. For the next two hours we danced and enjoyed some drinks. I was starting to feel the alcohol and my inhibitions were starting to slip. I leaned forward and only after seeing Matt's reaction, I knew he could see down my blouse and see my bare breasts. I slowly leaned back and with a smile told Matt, "sorry, but I enjoyed that and I think you something of interest."

Matt immediately moved beside and put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned forward letting Matt's arm to slide down my back. When his arm was just below my shoulder blades, I leaned back trapping his arm between me and the chair. His hand had really no place to go, it either flapped about under my arm pit or he could put it on the outside of my breast. Matt picked the latter and I gave his a big smile.

The next time we danced his hands dropped down to my buttocks and I am sure he though I was not wearing any panties. The last two buttons on blouse somehow came loose and the blouse was open to my waist. I know Matt could see my entire breast when I turned to talk with him. Another hour of a few stolen intimacies and a couple of open mouth kisses, lead me to make a decision. "Do you have any etchings we could look at in your room?"

Matt stood up and pulled me out of the chair. I smiled and slipped my arm around his waist. We walked the two blocks to the hotel as if we were long lost lovers. I kissed him as soon as the elevator door closed and finally broke off when we stopped at our floor. I hurried down the hall to the room and waited for Matt to get the door open. As I waited, I pulled my blouse out of the waist band of my skirt. As soon as I was in the room, I pulled my blouse off and reached for the button on my skirt.

Tom watched as I did a strip tease for him. His eyes went immediately to my thong as my skirt slipped down my legs. I kicked off my shoes and hooked my thumbs in the band of my last covering. When I was naked, I jumped on the bed and assumed the female position for a traditional fucking in the missionary position. Matt stripped off and joined me on the bed. For the next hour Tom moved his hands over my body followed by his lips and tongue between my legs.

For the first time in my life I was enjoying sex. When Tom finally positioned himself to enter my body with manhood, I was mentally gone with pleasure. By the time he was fully inside my body tensed into a knot before completely relaxing. By now Tom was pounding into me and was nearing his own release.

When I finally was recovered and aware of where I was, I found Tom laying beside me and lightly snoring as he slept. I also found a mess of fluids on my legs, pubic hair and on the bed. I also needed to pee, as I slipped out of bed Tom stirred in his sleep. I went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. As cleaned up, I decided a shower would be in order. As I stepped into the tub, Tom came into the room wearing only a smile. He followed me behind the shower curtain and immediately started to clean my back. His hands massaged my breasts before he cleaned up between my legs. Not only did he clean me on the surface but with his middle finger cleaned my insides.

After another leisurely round of sex, Tom and I dressed and said our good byes. I knew that Tom would going back home and our little interlude would only be future memories not the beginning of any relationship. I was a little sore as I drove home but felt very satisfied. I now realized what I had been missing as I enjoyed being a mother without a man in my life.

I figured that I would take future opportunities to explore my sexuality with others. When I got home, my dad gave me a big smile which almost matched my obvious look of having recently enjoyed sex. I checked on my son and went to bed. I slept deeply and only woke up when my son could no longer me being a sleep.

He came into my room and touched my arm to wake me up. I was startled and immediately sat up. The bed covers slid down exposing my naked breasts. My son stared at my chest until his curiosity got the best of him, "mommy what are those?"

"These are one the things make boys and girls different. When a girl gets older she develops breasts. When she becomes a mother, her baby can get milk her breasts."

He looked a little puzzled but went on trying to get me out of bed. He pulled the covers down even further and finally exposed my naked body to my knees. Fortunately, he wasn't interested in me as much as he wanted someone to pay attention to him.

I finally could not resist and swung my feet to the floor. Finally, my son realized that I did not have any clothes on. When I told him that adults sometimes slept without pajamas, he seemed satisfied and ran out of the room.

I quickly dressed and joined everyone in the kitchen. As we sat around talking about the plans for the day, the phone brought us all back to the realization that the outside world was waiting on us. My father handed me the phone, "it's for you."

Dave was on the phone, he seemed to be very agitated and rushed. "I have a problem; I need to be in LA tonight for a formal dinner with a possible client. My wife will not go with me and I need date. We will stay over till at least Monday evening for a formal meeting with this guy and his investment partners. Can you go?"

SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers