The Passionate Sex Next Door

Story Info
Two best friends explore their orientation with passion.
904 words
3.85
45.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was friday night and I was getting pretty bored. I decided to call my friend Mike and see what he was up to.

"Hey, Mike. What're you doing?"

"Nothing much. My parents are in Vancouver for the weekend so I've got the house to myself. You should come over."

"Alright. I'll be over in a minute."

Me and Mike have been best friends for years. We're both 18 and just graduated about a month ago. He lives just next door so we hang out often. I got to his house and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He shouted from the living room.

I walked in and saw he was laying on the recliner in front of the TV wearing only boxers. I walked over and sat down on the couch next to him.

"So what's up Nick?" He asked.

"Not much. I've been home all day bored as hell. I even jacked off 3 times today hoping it'd pass the time."

"Tell me about it. Although it's been a few days since I last jacked off."

"It's pretty much all I've got to do nowadays."

Mike was really good looking. Dirty blond hair, well toned muscles and nice legs. He was white and about 6 foot tall. I was staring at him for a few minutes. The talk about him not jacking off must have made him horny cause his cock began to swell beneath his boxers. I was getting pretty turned on by it. We're both straight but have wondered what it's like to be with another guy, and with how turned on he was making me, I'd say we were close to experiencing it.

"Is someone getting horny?"

"What? Oh, damn. Haha!"

"You know... haven't we both always wondered what's it's like to do it with another guy?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Well, we're best friends... so why not experience it with each other?"

"Nah man. I'm not gay, you know that."

"I never said you were. I'm just saying. Who better to trust than your own best friend?"

He looked at me curiously for a moment. I got up and stood behind the recliner. I slid my left hand down his chest and whispered into his ear, "I won't tell if you don't."

I could see his cock growing even more beneath his boxers.

He turned to look up at me behind him. "I don't know..."

"I won't let you down, I promise," I said seductively.

He smiled and then kissed me. I lifted him off the couch and lead him to his room. I turned on the light as he sat down on the bed. I sat beside him and we began kissing again. His lips were warm, tender. I held him tight in my arms and I could feel him shaking. He was nervous.

"Don't worry, I've got you," I said as I pulled his boxers off him. His cock was massive by now, 8 inches of pure beauty. I couldn't hold back any longer.

I began taking off my clothes as we continued to kiss. Once it was all off I reached for his cock, grasping it firmly. He began to lay down as I prepared to suck him off. I took in his cock, warm and intense. It felt great in my mouth. I sucked, up and down, slower then faster. I could hear him moaning, growing louder and louder.

"Oh, yes!" He began to scream, "Oh, YEAH!"

My cock was fully erect and I couldn't wait to get it in him. I stopped sucking and flipped him over, positioning him for pleasure. I reached into the drawer by his bed and grabbed a condom and some lube. I slid the condom on and lubed him up.

I pressed my cock against his hole and slowly pushed it in. He began moaning like hell. Moaning as loud as he could. Once I was fully in I began pulling out then in and slowly picked up speed. Finally, I was thrusting faster and faster and he was moaning louder and louder.

I slid my arms up his torso and grabbed on to his pecks as I lifted him. I held his body tight against mine. The pleasure was intense. I began kissing his neck and I could hear him yelling my name.

I slid my right hand down his body and grabbed his cock. I began stroking it rapidly. I kissed his shoulder up his neck and I began sucking on his ear lobe. My left arm rubbed his chest and my right arm kept stroking his cock. I stroked faster and faster and he finally came as he let out a loud gasp for air. He spewed his sperm everywhere in bucket loads.

My cock was throbbing and I couldn't take it anymore. I began spewing my sperm in him. And as I did I let out one loud cry of pleasure. It was the most erotic yet passionate moment of my life.

I pulled out and laid down beside Mike. "Wow," was all I could manage to say.

"Agreed!" He said.

"You know, I've honestly always been a little attracted to you. Hell, I've even jacked off with you in mind before."

"Really?" He asked. "I've actually had a crush on you for about a year." We both started laughing.

He kissed me and smiled. Then we curled up beneath the sheets and fell asleep.