The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 16a

Story Info
Married Paul & Jenny are going on a Honeymoon.
4.7k words
4.65
24.8k
00

Part 43 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 16a: Spanish Honeymoon Part 1

(Copyright 2001 by Paul. All rights reserved).

All events and characters are fictitious.

Jenny

I was married.

We had heard the speeches, drank our Champagne and danced the first dance together.

We left the Marquee in the walled garden at Paul's grandfather's cottage at seven o'clock. Hand in hand we walked across the lawns and up the terraces to the French windows with Millie, Paul's dog, bounding around our legs. Stopping here and there to say thank you to our guests and receive their congratulations in return.

Paul had made his speech at the wedding breakfast after Steve and my father had made theirs. I liked the last part best of all.

"And to those who wish to know why I choose to get married I can tell you." He'd said. He'd looked down at me and I'd held his hand. "It's because I love you."

He sat down as the applause started, put his arm around my waist and kissed me on the lips. His face was red with embarrassment. I wished we'd been alone at that moment.

We were alone now.

We climbed up the stairs to his bedroom. I led the way. I could imagine him watching the movements my ass cheeks made as they moved beneath my wedding dress. He didn't need to. It was my intention that he saw an awful lot of them that night.

As he closed the door to his bedroom I turned to face him and with my arms around his neck, pulled his mouth down to my own. Our lips touched then opened. I could feel the tip of his tongue against my teeth and gums and touched it with my own. We fenced for a second then I pulled my tongue back drawing his further inside my mouth.

His hands were roaming over my back reaching down to my ass cheeks. There was far too much material for him to feel them properly. I broke our kiss and looked him in the eye.

"We had best get dressed ready to leave." I could feel his prick, hard, against my belly.

I ran my fingers down his cheek.

"You know your mother." I continued. "She'll have the stop watch out knowing to the second how long it should take us to get ready."

"You're right." He agreed with a sigh. "It's just that I haven't seen you alone for days."

"You'll see a lot of me tonight." I kissed his chin. "I promise you that."

I turned my back towards him.

"Here." I said over my shoulder. "Unzip me please."

I didn't appreciate how constricting the bodice of my wedding dress had been until he slowly pulled down the zip. I could breathe.

He picked up my dress after I'd stepped out of it and hung it on a hanger from his wardrobe as I pulled my slip over my head and undid the heavy under-wired bra I'd had to wear. I rubbed my breasts to restore the circulation.

Paul stood in front of me watching. He rubbed his prick through his trousers.

"You have to get changed as well." I told him.

It must prove that a man loves you if he can see you in your tights and still want you.

I peeled off my garter from my left thigh and dropped it into my small suitcase that held my overnight things and a change of clothing for the morning. That night we were going to the best hotel in Taunton. We would then be driving up to London and staying overnight in the flat and catching the plane to Malaga on Monday afternoon.

I peeled off my tights and stood there in only my panties. Should I give him the full view? Better not. He'd want to have me here and now and I wouldn't put up too much of a struggle.

Oh no. He was moving closer. He'd taken off his jacket and waistcoat. He was wearing braces on his trousers. He slipped the straps off his shoulders as he walked towards me. His fingers were at the fastenings of his trouser top. He was undoing it, unzipping himself. I could feel myself getting wet. Not moist, wet.

We did have time for a quick one if he really wanted it. I knew I did.

He kissed my cheek and walked past me to where his clothes were hanging over the back of the chair by his small desk. He stepped out of his dress trousers and threw them onto the bed, his shirt followed. He was wearing white 'Y fronts'. He was picking up his checked shirt and putting it on.

I wasn't having that.

I pulled my panties off and coughed. He turned his head towards me and looked me up and down.

"We really must get dressed." He said matter of factly. "We haven't time for anything else."

I would have believed him if it weren't for his hard-on making a tent inside his underpants. I moved towards him and placed my hand upon it. I could feel it throbbing. I pushed my hand inside his underpants and cupped his balls. His own hand was already squeezing my ass cheeks, a finger searching between them for my anus.

I pulled his foreskin back and forth a couple of times. He rubbed my anus. His other hand was feeling one of my breasts then my belly, and then my pubic hairs until the tip of one finger just touched my clit. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against his shoulder. He kissed the hair on the top of my head. I sighed gently.

He moved his hands and guided me to the bed. I was going to turn to face him but he gently pushed me forward. I knew what he wanted and knelt on the edge of the bed with my head towards the window that overlooked the garden below. Thankfully the curtains had been closed.

His hands were on my ass cheeks, pulling them apart and I felt the tip of his prick touching my anus. He rubbed it against it and I sighed again. It felt really nice. He pushed against it so gently. I could feel my hole opening slightly then he pulled back and moved his prick down to the lips of my fanny. I tried to open my knees wider to give him better access and arched my back. The muscles in my stomach region contracted as he entered me. He pushed a couple of inches in at first then pulled out. A little further in next time then out again. The next thrust took him fully inside me. I felt his balls banging against my clit. His hands were on my hips now as he started stroking in and out of me. I moaned with pleasure. He was moving faster. I could feel my orgasm building. Felt it peak around my clit and spread throughout my entire body. He was still moving. I tried to squeeze my fanny around his prick to make it tighter for him. I heard him groaning and panting. Then with a thrust that quite drove the breath from my body I felt him jerking inside me.

He was breathing heavily as if he'd run a race. He stood there with his prick still inside me as his breathing slowly returned to normal then pulled himself from me.

I turned to face him, sitting on the edge of the bed with his shiny, wet prick inches from my face. He couldn't put that inside his underpants so I picked up my used panties and cleaned it for him finishing by giving his little wee hole a kiss.

I stood up and he kissed me. I could feel him growing again.

"Later Tiger," I said, kissing his nose, "let's get dressed."

We hurriedly dressed in our travelling clothes. I was wearing a dark green suit and a pale green blouse. Paul put on his new blazer and a pair of grey trousers and we threw some last minute things into our overnight bags then made our ways downstairs. Hudson and Len were standing at the foot of the stairs and took our cases from us as we went back out into the gardens through the French windows. I carried my wedding bouquet, as tradition demanded. There was one tradition I was going to break with though.

People were piling out of the Marquee and forming a processional avenue to the bridge over the stream at the bottom of the garden the other side of which there stood an open topped carriage with two horses and a driver in old fashioned livery.

I kissed so many people goodbye. We crossed the bridge stopped for photo's then climbed into the carriage.

"Aren't you throwing you bouquet?" Paul asked.

"No. Not this time." I replied.

"You're planning on another time already?"

"Don't be silly." I gave his hand a squeeze.

We both waved as the carriage moved off. I could hear some shouts of disappointment from the spinsters of the parish but I had something I wanted to do.

The cans somebody had tied to the back of the carriage started clattering as we moved off the bridle path and onto the metalled road. We were to be driven through this village of Chipping Marsden to the next village called Chipping Burton where a hire car would be waiting in the pub car park to take us into Taunton.

We passed the church, the ground covered with confetti and through the village proper. Past the village shop and post office then to the disused Catholic chapel and cemetery. I called to the driver to stop at the gates and climbed out with Paul following.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Something for your mother." I said and squeezed through the rusted gates.

I heard them scraping behind me as Paul pushed them further apart then he caught me up and held my hand. We stopped at the graves of Alistair and Natasha. I looked at Paul then placed my bouquet on Alistair's grave. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes and start to run down my cheeks.

"That's nice that you should have thought of them." Paul said placing his arm around my waist.

I turned to face him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, brushing the tears from my cheeks with his fingertips.

I didn't answer. I couldn't speak.

"Let's go." He said and led me away. "No more tears. You're a married woman now."

"Oh Paul." I said, leaning my head against his shoulder as he led me back to the carriage.

He handed me up into the carriage and climbed into the seat beside me. The driver flicked the horse's backs with his reins and we were moving again. The cans were clattering on the road behind us. People were waving at us as we passed. Paul pointed to some and told me their names.

We stopped at the pub on the outskirts of Chipping Burton where one of the Rolls Royce's was parked and changed vehicles. The final part of our journey into Taunton was to be undertaken by car.

As we sat back in the firm yet comfortable seats surrounded by the smell of polished wood and leather Paul slipped his arm around my waist and his lips were on mine before the car pulled away. His other hand was on my stomach then my breast. I pulled it away and placed it on my lap.

"Don't." I hissed as we broke our kiss. "The driver will see."

"We're married." He could look hurt when he didn't get his own way.

champagne "Let's wait. We'll enjoy it all the more. Look." I pointed down at an ice bucket in which stood a bottle of Champagne.

"A young American said you might want it." The driver said over his shoulder.

"Thoughtful." Paul said tearing at the foil cover and unwinding the wire. "Glasses?"

"On the rear parcel shelf." The driver replied.

I looked behind the headrests and saw two tall thin glasses and a brown envelope.

"What's this?" I asked as the cork popped gently and Paul poured some of the sparkling wine into the glasses.

"Best open it." Paul said, placing the bottle back in the bucket.

"Hold this." I said passing him his glass and looking at the envelope. "It's address to Mrs Wagstaffe. It isn't for your mother, is it?"

"No." Paul replied, watching me intently with a smile at the corner of his lips. "Open it."

I slipped a finger under one flap and lifted it. It felt like there was a small book inside. I pulled it out. It was a dark blue British passport.

I turned it over. I feel the tears welling up inside me as I looked down at the name.

Mrs J. I couldn't see properly. There was the name Wagstaffe. I remembered Paul had had me sign an application as Mrs Wagstaffe a few weeks earlier but they couldn't have produced it so quickly after my change of name.

"Grandfather has a friend." Paul answered my unasked question.

He handed me back my glass.

"Here's to you, Mrs Wagstaffe." He said clinking his glass against mine.

Fuck the driver, he can have me now if he want's.

* * * * *

Paul.

Jenny clung to my arm looking down at the hotel register as I signed in as Mr and Mrs Wagstaffe.

champagne It had seemed a waste to leave the bottle of Champagne in the car over half full. On second thoughts perhaps it had been a wise move, I didn't want any problems down below tonight.

I kissed Jenny on the lips as we went up the three floors to our room in the lift.

The door to our room was opened and our bags taken to the bedroom.

"Would you care to have your bags unpacked, Sir?" One of the two men who'd accompanied us from reception asked.

"No thank you." Jenny replied. "We'll manage. Later."

I reached into my pocket for some coins to give to the two men.

"There's no need for that, Sir." The man said taking a bottle of champagne from an ice bucket in a stand. "An American gentleman has seen to everything."

"We'll manage that ourselves." Jenny said as the man started to undo the wire.

"As you wish, Madame."

The second man left and the first stopped in the doorway.

"Would you like me to show you where everything is?" He asked.

"I'm sure I'll find it." I assured him.

Jenny punched me in the middle of my back.

The door closed and we were alone.

I pulled Jenny to me and kissed her. Her lips opened and our tongues met. Each tip exploring the others. other's?

"I must go to the bathroom." Jenny said breathlessly as we pulled our mouths apart.

I watched her walk towards what I assumed was the bathroom. Well, they hadn't taken our suitcases into there.

She removed and dropped the jacket to her green suit on the back of a chair as she passed. Her ass cheeks moved beneath her skirt. Tight, high mounds that formed then disappeared to be replaced by a new mound on the other cheek.

I rubbed my cock through my trousers as I removed my own jacket and placed it on top of hers.

I heard the toilet flush and saw the door open slightly. The shower was on. This needed investigating. I approached the door and pushed it open wide. Jenny was standing in front of the entrance to the shower cubicle, naked. She had a serious look on her face as she pulled some pins from her hair. Her breasts were fuller than when I'd first seen them three years before. Had it only been three years? So much had happened in that time.

It looked as if she had trimmed her pubic mound. I hadn't noticed when I'd had her when we were getting changed. I must have had something more pressing on my mind at the time.

I suddenly realised that it had been ages since I'd really looked at her. She wasn't a teenager anymore. She would be twenty-two in September. She was becoming a woman.

A woman who was smiling at me.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked.

"Hmm." I replied, for a second I couldn't trust myself to speak.

"Yes. Thanks." I continued, with a little cough to clear my throat.

She placed her pins in a soap dish by the side of the hand basin and felt the temperature of the water in the shower with one hand.

"Coming in to do my back?" She asked, stepping under the jets of water.

I emptied my bladder into the toilet bowl as I undressed and was naked as I shook the drips from the end of my prick.

I squeezed into the shower cubical and placed my hands around Jenny's waist and pulled her back against me feeling her ass cheeks pushing back against my prick. It felt great. I lifted my hands to her breasts and lifted and squeezed them. I could feel her hard little nipples pushing into the palms of my hands.

I don't know how long we stood there like that. Moving our hips slightly to keep up the pressure between her ass and my prick. My hands feeling her breasts. Then she turned to face me. Some of her make-up was running. Black lines from her eyes, down her cheeks. Confetti sticking to her skin.

She looked slightly comical. I had to laugh as I picked some of the small pieces of paper from her body and letting them fall, with the water, into the bottom of the shower.

"What's up?" She asked, rubbing her pubic mound against my prick and pushing my hands down to her ass cheeks.

"Your make-ups running." I told her, taking an ass cheek in each hand and massaging them.

"Damn." Leaning her head against my chest. "I don't normally wear as much as this."

"Don't worry. It's washing off." I assured her.

"Enough." She suddenly said and stepping from the shower started to dry her body with one of the large bath towels.

I quickly soaped my hair and stood under the jets letting the water rinse the suds away.

Jenny was gone by the time I stepped from the shower and started to dry myself. I pulled back my foreskin and checked it was clean underneath.

I let it fall and wiped between my ass cheeks. Finished, I dropped the towel into the soiled laundry basket and walked into the lounge. The lights were off and the curtains drawn, there was a light shining under the bedroom door and I hurried across the room towards it. I placed my hand on the doorknob and turned it.

"Don't come in for a moment." Jenny called from inside.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just not ready yet." She replied. "Go and get the champagne."

"Do you want to go down to dinner?" I asked, collecting the bottle and ice bucket.

"Couldn't eat a thing."

I could feel my prick rising.

"You can come in now."

I slowly opened the door and peered around its edge.

The bedside light furthest from the door was on. Jenny had folded the main bed covers neatly to the bottom of the bed and lay on it covered only by a sheet. I could see the thin straps of a nightdress on her shoulders. I sniffed the air. It was full of a light perfume. I placed the ice bucket on the floor by the side of the bed and lifted the sheet and slid beneath it. As I moved across the bed towards her Jenny reached up and switched off the light.

I placed my hand on her stomach, feeling the soft silky material that covered it. I'd never felt anything like it before. She reached up with one hand and pulled my head down to her own and opened her lips to my probing tongue. Her fingers were already stroking my prick before I'd moved my hand to uncover her breast. I lifted my head and looked down into her eyes. The pupils looked huge.

I moved down the bed pulling my prick from her hand and sucked on one of her nipples. I swirled my tongue around it then sucked some more. I heard her sigh and she arched her back, shifting her body on the bed. I reached down for the hem of her nightdress and slowly pulled it up over her thighs, her pubic mound and finally her stomach.

"Shall we take it off?" I suggested, lifting my lips from her nipple.

"Don't you like it?" She replied breathlessly.

"I do. I do." I assured her.

"You've already said that." She reminded me lifting her ass cheeks from the bed and then helping me slip it over her head and off.

"I know." I said, lying on my back and looking at her back in the dim light that was seeping through the heavy curtains as she sat up and laid the nightdress flat on top the covers at the foot of the bed.

"And did you really mean it?" She said turning towards me as she lay by my side.

"Mean what?"

"What you said at the reception."

"Which part?"

"The last part."

She held one of the hairs on my chest between her forefinger and thumb and pulled gently.

"Of course I did."

"You'd better have me then."

She lay on her back and guided me on top of her, bending her knees and reaching down for my prick. She positioned its head against her fanny lips and held me tight as I pushed it into her. She groaned gently as I pulled back and sank deeper inside. I pulled back and pushed again. It felt so tight and warm in there. I kissed her forehead and felt her teeth hold the skin covering my collarbone. I moved faster, lifting my head to take a deep breath. I could feel her fanny contracting and relaxing in time with my movements. Then the sudden, more intense tightening as she came. I kept moving. It felt so good, and so did I. I could go on forever. She was coming again.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers
12