The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 17b

Story Info
Paul and Shirley enjoy breakfast together.
1.8k words
4.61
16k
00

Part 58 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 17b: The Batting Order Ch. 02

A Paul and Jenny story.

As in all my stories all events and characters are fictitious and no similarity with any person, alive or dead is intended.

Part two.

I followed Jenny to the door of the bathroom. She stopped and looked at me.

"You can't come in." She said, looking down the stairs where I could hear the sound of tea cups rattling. "Not while Shirley's here."

"She'll be here for another year?" I protested.

"And another year at teacher training college."

I'd forgotten that. Two years. It was becoming a prison sentence.

She looked at my face. She looked unhappy.

"You don't mind. Do you?"

I think she was about to cry.

"No." I said stepping back. "Not if it's what you want."

She stepped forward and stood on tiptoes to kiss me.

"You are very nice."

She turned and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I wandered back into the bedroom. I needed a piss and shit. We had an outside toilet. I could use that. Picking up yesterday's clothes I quickly dressed and went downstairs. Shirley was sitting at the kitchen table she had poured a cup of tea for herself. Seeing me she lifted the tea cosy from the teapot and started to fill a second cup.

"Good morning." I said to her.

The need to visit the toilet was becoming urgent.

"Sit down, Paul." She said, pouring milk into my cup. "Can I talk to you. Before Jenny comes down."

Reluctantly I sat down. I wished the pressure in my bowels would ease.

"I'm sorry if my being here is upsetting you." She was looking at her tea cup.

"It's not." I assured her.

"Oh, it is." She lifted her eyes to mine. "I'm not blind. Besides I heard you talking."

"Sorry." I searched my mind for what we might have said.

"I don't mind what you do or where." She smiled at me.

I'd seen her use that mouth to suck Steve off when we had been in Northern Ireland.

"It is your house, after all." She continued. "Just do what you normally do. I don't mind. Really."

"It's not me." I stammered. "It's Jenny."

That's it. Pass the blame onto her.

"I'll speak with Jenny. We're all adults now."

She was. She never tied the cord of her dressing gown tightly enough. The front fell open as she stood and walked to the toaster where some bread had just popped up. A quick flash of tit and nipple then her back was turned. They were bigger than Jenny's with the same small circle of brown around the nipple. I bet they were nice to suck. He was a lucky bugger, Steve.

She reloaded the toaster and came back to the table carrying the toast that she placed on a plate between us.

I needed a shit. Badly. I lifted one of my ass cheeks and let some of the build up of pressure escape.

"She doesn't like the thought of you not having a boyfriend." I tried to look down the front of her dressing gown without seeming to look. To have seen that much tit when she had stood up must mean she was naked beneath it.

"I have a boyfriend." She buttered some toast.

"We know you see Steve."

"Not him."

There was a smell. I used my hand to fan between my legs under the table. I think it made matters worse. Jenny hadn't mentioned Shirley having a boyfriend.

The pressure was building again. Shirley's nose was twitching.

"I must go to the toilet." I said standing up.

My anus lost the battle to contain my wind and it escaped with a rasp.

"Sorry." I said hurrying to the outside door.

I could hear Shirley sniffing the air as I closed it behind me.

Inside the toilet I dropped my jeans and underpants and sat down. That was better. I let go a deep, meaningful sigh.

I did the paperwork and, pulling up my jeans and underpants, stood up. That was better. It was strange. Sometimes I felt better after a shit then I did after a fuck. Jenny had got upset when I had told her that once.

I went back into the kitchen. Jenny was standing by the doorway into the hall with a large towel wrapped around her body. Of Shirley, there was no sign.

"Hello." I said, putting on my brightest smile. "Any toast left?"

"Shirley told me what you did."

"I couldn't help it. It just came out."

She looked stern, as befits somebody who is going to be a teacher. Or rather she was trying to look stern. The corners of her mouth were twitching.

"She said she couldn't finish her breakfast."

There was laughter in her eyes. She seemed to hick-up. Then she tittered. Then she laughed. I joined in.

"I told her that she would have to get used to it." Jenny laughed. "Just make sure you don't have too much beer or peas before bedtime."

"That's right." Shirley's voice came from upstairs. "Turn it into a joke. Laugh at me."

"You should have seen your face when I came in." Jenny said to the stairs.

I heard Shirley moving about.

"You can come down, now." Jenny continued. "He's empty."

I could see Jenny struggling to keep her face straight as Shirley walked into the room wearing a white cotton dress that stopped above her knees. She had a length of what looked like curtain cord tied loosely about her waist. She carried a white bag on a long strap over one shoulder.

"Sorry." I said, sitting down and helping myself to a slice of toast. It was cold. So was my tea. But I ate and drank.

Shirley gave a 'huh' and ignored me.

"What time are we leaving?" She asked Jenny.

"Paul says ten is plenty early enough." Jenny replied.

"Are we going to stop at his parents?"

"I don't think so. Paul needs to get to the ground to play with some nets."

"In the nets." I corrected.

They carried on as if I wasn't there.

"Oh." Shirley said, she sounded disappointed.

"We could leave earlier and stop by there on the way through." Jenny said. "If you want us to?"

"I don't mind." Shirley replied.

I wondered where this boyfriend of hers was. She had moved in a week before after staying with her parents in Cheltenham during the holidays. My father had been up there for a week, on business. I wonder if she bumped into him while he was there?


The telephone was ringing in the hall and Jenny hurried out to answer it. I looked at Shirley. She did look nice.

Jenny sounded excited. I caught the words wonderful and surprise. She came back into the kitchen looking flushed. And she was smiling.

"Well?" I asked, looking up from my second slice of toast. I could do with a hot cup of tea.

"You'll never guess." She said.

"You're right." I agreed after a few seconds of pretending indifference.

"Well I want to know." Shirley said.

"That was Lynda and Ian." Jenny started.

"Oh wonderful." Shirley interrupted.

"They wanted to surprise us." Jenny continued.

"If they left it another hour we wouldn't be here." I observed.

I stood up and switched on the kettle.

"They're at the station."

"Now that is a surprise." I agreed.

"Are they coming here?" Shirley asked.

"They only decided last night to come down for a few days."

"But we're going to Chipping Marsden." I said.

"I know." Jenny smiled at me. "I said they could come with us. Your grandfather is in Spain and you have a set of keys and I am sure he won't mind if we stay there for the weekend."

"Are they coming here?" Shirley asked before I could protest.

"No. I said we would go and pick them up and then we could drive straight down to Paul's grandfather's house. We could ring Paul's father and explain. If we throw enough few things in some bags for a couple of days, Paul can lock up, tell the neighbours and take them down in his car."

"That sounds fine." Shirley was already heading out of the door. "I can be ready in five minutes."

"This is going to be fun." Jenny said, standing in front of me. "You don't mind?"

I opened the back door and poured the remains of the tea in the pot into the outside drain. I went back to the sink and rinsed it out before putting some fresh tea into it.

Two thin arms snaked around my waist as I switched off the kettle and poured the water into the teapot.

"You don't mind? Do you?"

I turned, keeping her arms around me.

"No." I said, unfastening her towel and letting it fall to the ground.

"We can't." She said, resting her head on my chest. "What about Shirley?"

I felt her ass cheeks.

"I know." I said. "I don't mind. I like Lynda. It will be fun."

I reached down between us for her clit and behind her for her anus.

"We can't." She insisted but didn't move away.

I looked down onto her thin face with its shoulder length hair of light brown.

She was right. I could hear Shirley banging about upstairs. There would be plenty of time over the weekend. There were three bedrooms in my grandfather's house. There would be plenty of time for the two of us.

Jenny turned and bent over to pick up her towel. I looked down on her ass as she did so. The two orbs were parted just enough for me to see her tight light brown ass hole. I think she held the pose for my benefit for a couple of seconds longer than necessary then she was bouncing out of the room full of excitement.

I rubbed my prick through my jeans. It shouldn't really be hard again so soon after our two fucks earlier, but it was. I could hear the two girls talking upstairs so I unzipped my jeans and took it out. That was better. I pulled my foreskin back and forth a couple of times to relieve the pressure. That was better. They were still talking upstairs so I closed my hand around it and started stroking in earnest. That was good. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the sink. Yes. Every ounce of feeling in my body seemed to be concentrated in the first inch of my prick. This felt good. Yes. Yes. I was coming. I missed the first load but caught the remainder in a tea towel. I leaned forward quickly to wipe the floor, my prick still sticking out of my zipper.

"Spilt something Paul?" Shirley coughed from the doorway.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers