The Perfect Man

Story Info
An unsuspecting male is chastized.
5.4k words
4.36
94.7k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakboy80
Freakboy80
148 Followers

Sandra was tossing and turning in bed, trying hard to fall asleep and suppress her thoughts of sexual desires, but she just couldn't stop thinking about it. She could feel her panties becoming moist as she fantasized about the things she wanted to do to an unsuspecting male. Sandra has always been a dominant person, and always had to be in-control of any situation that she was in, but this was different. Her already dominant personality had begun to grow, and now she wanted more. She had researched this topic on the Internet and had found tons of information about how dominant women disciplined their men, and techniques on how to do it. She had never done this before, but was eager to try. As she laid there in her bed she thought to herself.

"Where am I going to find the right man for this?"

She knew that she would have to find a man that already had a hint of submissiveness in him, and wouldn't put up too much of a struggle. She wanted to be in total control of him, but didn't want him to submit too easily either.

"What fun would that be?" She said to herself.

After about five minutes, a smile came to her face.

"Justin!" "Oh he is going to be perfect!"

Justin was a guy in her chemistry class. He was a good looking guy, but seemed like he lacked self-confidence. He was very quiet, never made any eye contact with anybody, and always sat in the back of the class. He was about 6' tall and had a muscular build.

"Tomorrow, I will make my move." She said to herself.

The next day she walked into class and saw that Justin was already there. She quickly picked the seat next to him, and put her things down. Sandra was a very good looking girl who never had any trouble with men, so seducing Justin should be no problem.

She looked right at him and with a big smile said, "Hi."

Hesitantly, he looked back and without making eye contact responded with a soft, "Hello."

"I was wondering if you wanted to grab a cup of coffee with me after school?" Asked Sandra.

"Hmmmmmm........I......I.....don't know....." stuttered Justin.

"Oh come on. It will be fun." Sandra replied, trying to ease Justin's nervousness.

Justin thought about it nervously for a few minutes and deciding that he didn't want to miss this opportunity replied,

"Okay. I guess."

"That's great!" Replied Sandra!

"I will meet you at the coffee shop right across the street from the school campus."

"See you then." answered Justin.

Sandra was already at the coffee shop waiting for Justin to arrive. She already had a clever plan in mind on how to trick Justin into cooperating with her little plan. After about ten minutes, she could see Justin walking towards the coffee shop. Sandra had picked a small table near the window, so that he could easily see her as he entered the shop.

"Hey, I'm glad you decided to come." greeted Sandra as Justin sat down at the table.

"Want some coffee?' offered Sandra

"No thanks." Replied Justin

"So, Justin, you are probably wondering why I asked you to come today right?"

"Ummmmm.....Yeah.....Kind of."

"I mean, we have had class together for a while and you never even talked to me before, let alone asked me to go out for coffee."

"Well, the truth is I need your help Justin."

"With what?" asked Justin with a curious look on his face?

"I am about to begin a project, or should I say, a very intensive study, and I was wondering if you wanted to help me?"

"What kind of study?" Questioned Justin

"It's a study about the male psyche, and things of that nature."

"It's not what you would consider a "conventional" study, but rather a more "Hands on" kind of study." smiled Sandra as she put her hand on Justin's lap.

Justin immediately began to blush.

"Why me?" questioned Justin

"Because, you seem like a real smart and mature kind of guy."

"See, most guys are too immature for this kind of study. They wouldn't take it seriously like I know you will." Sandra said as she looked directly into Justin's eyes, and continued to rub his thigh.

Sandra leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Maybe if you are a good test subject, I can find a way to reward you."

Overwhelmed by the prospect of possibly sleeping with Sandra, Justin agrees to participate.

"Okay, I guess I will help you out."

"That's great!" expressed Sandra.

"Can you come to my apartment tonight?"

"Sure. I don't have any plans tonight." Justin replied with enthusiasm.

Sandra jotted down her address and slid it over to Justin.

"Good. See you at 8."

"Oh, and pick up some vodka on your way over." Sandra said with a smile.

Justin could barely contain his excitement as he watched Sandra leave the coffee shop.

"How lucky am I!" He thought to himself

"I get to bang this super hot chick without even trying!"

Justin looked over at the clock in the liquor store as the clerk was ringing up his bottle of vodka.

"Damn! It's 8:20 P.M already!"

"Friggin traffic."

"I hope this doesn't ruin my chances of getting some" he thought to himself.

Finally, after another 20 minutes of sitting in traffic he finally pulled up to Sandra's apartment complex. Nervously he walked up to the door and rang the bell. Sandra opened the door wearing a pair of dazzy duke shorts, and a white t-shirt with no bra on. Justin could see her perky tits right through the t-shirt, and his cock began to stiffen.

'I'm sorry I'm late." He said as he stared at her tits

"There was traffic, and then an ac.........."

"Shhhh......Don't explain." She interrupted as she took the bottle of vodka out of his hands

"Come on in."

Sandra had a small, but cozy one bedroom apartment.

"Nice place." complimented Justin.

"Thanks."

"Have a seat. I will go and make us some drinks."

After a few minutes she came back and handed Justin his drink. She had made him vodka on the rocks.

"What is this?" asked Justin

"It's vodka on the rocks." Replied Sandra

"Oh man! I can't drink this straight. I will be wasted."

"Sorry, but I don't have anything to mix it with. I was going to go shopping, but with school and everything I just didn't have time."

Sandra had things she could have mixed it with, but she wanted him to get a quick buzz going, so it would lower his inhibitions, and make him more compliant with what she was about to tell him. As he started sipping his drink, she started to ask him some general questions about himself.

"I'm going to ask you some general questions, so that I can get a baseline for my study. Okay?"

"Sure. Shoot"

"Are you seeing anybody?"

"Nope."

"When was the last time you masturbated?'

Justin began to blush.

"Don't be shy." reassured Sandra.

"Ummmm......today." Replied Justin hesitantly

"See, that wasn't so hard right?" Joked Sandra

"Do you watch porn?"

"Yup."

"How often?"

"Ummmm........!"

"Come on Justin, tell me the truth."

"Everyday." Answered Justin.

"I see." Replied Sandra

"Okay, last question for now. When's the last time you had sex?"

Justin immediately turned bright red, and looked away. Sensing that Justin was embarrassed by this question, Sandra put her hand on Justin's thigh, and tried to reassure him.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's okay."

Hesitantly, Justin replied "I'm a virgin."

Sandra was excited about this revelation!

"This might be easier than I thought." She thought to herself.

"Its okay Justin, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin."

"Actually, I admire it."

"You do?" Asked Justin with a reassured look on his face.

"Yeah, I do. Most guys are dogs, and will sleep with anyone they can get their hands on, so it is special when a guy actually saves himself for the right girl."

"I thought you would think I was a loser or something." Confessed Justin as he finished his drink.

"Not at all."

"Let me get you another drink."

Sandra got up to get him another drink, and this time she filled his glass all the way up with vodka.

"Here you go. Drink up" Said Sandra as she handed him his drink

"Wow! That's a big drink. I'm already starting to feel it. My heads starting to spin" Said Justin

"So, let me tell you a little bit more about the study."

"Sure."

"It has to do with the study of sexual behavior in men, and how it affects their overall psyche and demeanor."

"Sounds interesting."

"Indeed it is." replied Sandra with a smirk on her face.

"So what is my part in all of this?" asked Justin curiously.

"Well, too put it bluntly, you are going to be my "lab rat," so to speak."

"I am going to try some different things on you, and I will study the affect it has on your behavior."

"By "things" you mean sexual acts?"

"Yes, some of them are sexual acts."

"Cool! I can't wait to get started." responded Justin with a big smile on his face.

"Good, I'm glad to see that you are excited about this." responded Sandra.

"Now, finish your drink so we can get started."

Justin gulped down the rest of his drink and set the glass down on the coffee table. Sandra took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom. She took off her t-shirt and exposed her perfect B cup tits. Justin began to smile from ear-to-ear.

"Like what you see?" questioned Sandra

"Hell Yeah!" replied Justin

"Well, there's a lot more to see if you are a good boy." She teased

"Take off your clothes." She directed

Justin immediately began to comply and removed all of his clothes. Sandra watched as Justin undressed and was pleasantly surprised at the size of his cock. It was a good 7" long, and he was hard as a rock. She walked over to him and started kissing him as she stroked his cock with other hand.

"What a nice cock you have." She whispered in his ear

"I can't wait to play with it!"

After a few more strokes of his hard cock, she led him to the bed.

"Lay on your back." She directed.

As he was getting on the bed, she removed her pants and climbed on the bed next to him. She continued to stroke his cock as she kissed his neck and sucked on his ear.

"That feels so good." He whispered

"Does it?" questioned Sandra

"How good? Describe to me how good it feels."

"Ohhhhh......soooo good. My cock is throbbing it feels so good."

She whispered in his ear, "I think I know what will feel even better."

She stopped rubbing Justin's cock, and slid down between his legs. Slowly she licked from the bottom of Justin's balls to the head of his cock, teasing him with her tongue along the way. After driving him wild with her tongue, she grabbed the base of his cock, and began to suck on the head of his dick while she stroked the shaft. Justin was going wild.

"Your mouth on my cock feels sooooooo fucking good!"

"Wait till you feel my dripping pussy on your cock." teased Sandra.

Being a virgin, just hearing those words were too much for Justin, and he was getting ready to shoot his load.

"Oh.......I'm going to cum!"

At that moment, Sandra stopped sucking and stroking his cock, leaving him hanging.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because, if you cum, it will ruin my study."

"Are you serious?" asked Justin with an obvious look of frustration on his face.

Sandra lay next to Justin and started sucking on his ear again.

"Yes, I am serious." She whispered in his ear.

"But, if you cooperate with me, I will make it worth your while." She said in a sexy, seductive voice.

"Don't you want to make me happy so that I can return the favor?" She asked as she continued to suck on his ear.

"Yes, I do." Replied Justin.

"Goooooood......"She said as she planted a wet, juicy kiss on Justin's lips.

"Okay, now for the next step in my study."

"Now, don't be freaked by this okay?" she warned as she rolled over to the nightstand on the side of the bed and removed a device that Justin had never seen before.

"What the hell is that?" Asked Justin.

"It's a chastity device." Replied Sandra

"A what?"

"A chastity device." Repeated Sandra

"You slide your cock into it, and once it's locked into place you won't be able to masturbate when I am not around."

"Why the hell would I want that!" asked Justin in a scared, nervous voice.

"It's not about what you want. It's about doing it for me and my study on male sexual behavior that you agreed to help me on, remember?"

"Yeah I remember, but come on! I'm not wearing that."

"See, I thought you were mature enough to handle this!" scolded Sandra "But I guess your not."

"Might as well get dressed and get out of my apartment! I will find a real man to help me with this." Sandra said as she began to get up from the bed.

"Wait a second." Justin said as he grabbed her arm.

"I am a real man. I agreed to do something, and I will follow through on my word." explained Justin.

"I......I.....don't know. I don't know if I can rely on you now." expressed Sandra

"You can rely on me. I promise." Said Justin

"Okay, I will give you another chance." Replied Sandra "But you better not let me down."

"I won't."

"Okay. Let's get started then."

By now Justin's cock was flaccid, which was going to make Sandra's job of locking the chastity device in place much easier. She had purchased a plastic, clear chastity device that could be locked into place with a small padlock. She wanted a clear one, so she could see his cock locked up in it, throbbing to get out. This was a turn on for her.

"Okay, I'm just going to slide this on your cock now." She explained

It was a tight fit, but she finally got it to lock into place.

"There we go." She said as she snapped the little padlock closed.

"All set."

"Now what?" asked Justin.

"Now nothing." She explained

"You just go about your normal everyday life as you usually do, and I will see you in three days."

"Three days!" asked Justin in a surprised voice.

"Come on now, that's nothing. Don't be a baby." She teased

Justin didn't respond. He put on his clothes, said goodnight and walked out of her apartment.

Sandra could hardly contain herself she was so excited. Just seeing his cock locked up in the chastity device had made her pussy soaking wet. Watching the look on his face as she snapped the padlock closed was priceless. She couldn't wait until the three days were up, so she could resume her torment.

The next day she saw Justin in class. She said a quick hello, and took a seat behind him. All throughout class she watched as he constantly readjusted him self in the chair, probably because of the device she had locked onto his cock was causing him discomfort. She took great delight in knowing that his discomfort was because of her doing. She loved it.

After class he stopped to talk to her.

"This thing is killing me." He expressed

"I have to sleep on my back at night."

"It's only for a couple more days." She replied.

"You're doing great." She assured him as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"See ya at 8pm at my apartment in two days." She said as she walked out of the class.

On the third night, Justin arrived at Sandra's apartment. He rang the bell and waited for her to come to the door. She opened the door and stood in the doorway.

"Didn't I say be here at 8 pm?" she questioned

Justin looked down at his watch with a look of confusion.

"Its 8:05 he said."

"You're late!" she replied in a stern voice.

"Get in here." She commanded

"Sit down on the couch."

"Sorry for being late, but......." She cut him off in mid sentence

"No excuses."

"You are going to have to learn that it isn't nice to keep people waiting."

"As your punishment for being late you are going to have the keep the chastity on for a full week!"

"A week!" replied Justin franticly.

"I can't keep this thing on for another four days! It's torture!"

"Well, that's what you get for not listening!" she explained

"Please take it off." Begged Justin

Sandra was enjoying watching and listening to Justin beg. It was driving her wild, and she could feel herself beginning to get wet, but she had to maintain her composure, because after all, this was a "study." She thought as she giggled to herself.

"Now, now, don't be a baby." She replied.

"Come back in four days, at exactly 8 P.M, and we will see about taking that thing off of you." She said as she guided him to the front door.

"Bye-Bye." She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek and closed the door.

On the seventh day she heard the bell ring at exactly 8 PM. She opened the door to see Justin standing there.

"I'm glad to see that you made it here on-time."

"Yeah, I wasn't going to be late this time." Explained Justin

"That's a good boy." Replied Sandra

"I see that somebody has learned his lesson."

"Come in and sit on the couch."

Sandra sat next to him with a clipboard, still making pretend that this was a "study."

"Okay, I just want to ask you a few questions about your experience with the chastity."

"Tell me about your experience Justin."

"It is horrible!"

"It's hard to sit in this thing, let alone sleep in it."

"I usually wake up with morning wood, but now with this thing on my cock it can't grow and it hurts like hell."

"Plus, I am horny as fuck!!"

"I want to jerkoff so bad it hurts!" explained Justin

"Very interesting." Replied Sandra

"More or less the reaction I was anticipating." She explained

"I know how important it is for guys to cum, so I understand how hard this is for you, especially because you are used to watching porn and masturbating everyday."

"You have no idea." Commented Justin

"Please take this thing off of me now."

"Well, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I think I am going to need to keep that on you for a few more days."

"What? A few more days!" replied Justin in frustration

"I need this thing off of me now! I can't take a few more days of this!"

Sandra sat next to Justin and began to comfort him.

"I still need more data." She said as she began to caress the side of his face.

"Bu......Bu......Butt....This is killing me." Justin tried to explain.

"I don't think I can do it."

"Sure you can." Sandra encouraged. "Besides, don't you want to collect your gift?" she said as she took his hand and put it on her crotch.

"Oh.......you know I want it!" moaned Justin.

"Then be a good little boy for me and do as I tell you. Okay?"

"Come back in three days, and I will give you your gift." She explained as she led him to the door.

"8 PM sharp okay?"

"Okay," replied Justin in a soft voice as he turned and left her apartment.

Sandra felt empowered and excited as she watched him walk away. All of the research she had done on the internet was true. If a woman can control when and how a man cums, she will have total control over him. Under the proper control, a man will do whatever he is told to do just for the promise of an orgasm. That's how important it is to them, and the chastity device is working perfectly. Slowly she was taking control of him, and he was submitting to her without even knowing he was. Plus, the fact that he was a virgin was making this process that much easier.

On the third day the bell rang at 7:58 pm. Sandra opened the door to see Justin standing there with flowers.

"Wow. I am very pleased at your obedience." explained Sandra as Justin handed her the flowers

"Come on in and go directly to the bedroom." She commanded.

Justin was sitting on the bed and she sat next to him.

"So, how have the past three days been?" questioned Sandra

"Torture." Explained Justin

"My balls are so full they feel like they are going to explode."

"I'm just glad it's over now. I hope you got all of your data for your study, because I can't do a single day more in this thi........"

"Well, enough talking for now." interrupted Sandra.

"Don't you want what you came for?" teased Sandra as she rubbed her crotch.

Freakboy80
Freakboy80
148 Followers
12