The Piano Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel needs Derek's help.
5.4k words
4.72
13.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MONDAY

Rachel crawled under the piano and read the back panel labels carefully. Thinking for a moment, she grabbed the power cable and pulled it partially out. Testing it to ensure it would stay in the socket she backed her way out from under the piano and then stood. She looked at the display and saw it was lit and showing the standard welcome screen that it always showed after turning the power on. She frowned and jiggled the piano a bit and then gave a satisfied smile when the display went dark.

She checked the clock and her smile grew wider. Brian was due to arrive any minute and she rushed to the window to watch for him. She looked outside but did not see Brian's car. She then looked at herself in the mirror, forcing the smile from her face and frowning deeply; she furrowed her brow trying to make an angry expression. She tried again a couple of times and then grinned to herself in satisfaction.

She went to the window once more and then smiled brightly as Brian's car pulled up outside. She watched him approach the building and licked her lips in anticipation as she waited for the call button to buzz.

"Yes?" she said into the intercom.

"Hi it's me," she heard him say, his voice sounding tinny and thin through the cheap intercom system.

She buzzed to open the door and then went again to the mirror to practice her angry face. When she heard the knock she put on her sullen expression and then opened the door.

"Hi," Brian said, his own expression uncertain.

"Hi," she answered, "come on in."

She stood aside to let him enter and extended her arm to point at the piano. Brian nodded and went quickly to the instrument looking decidedly uncomfortable.

"I just don't understand why it doesn't work!" he said as he pulled one side of the piano away from the wall.

"Well," she said quickly, "it doesn't!"

He checked the power button and made sure it was in the "on" position; he made sure the power cable was connected; then he checked to ensure the speaker cables were attached. He straightened and frowned, putting his fingertips to his pursed lips.

"I don't' get it!" he said in a troubled voice. "Listen Rachel, I'm really sorry about this! I never thought this thing would give you so much trouble."

Rachel allowed herself to smile and then once more assumed her angry face as she sat on the couch. She watched him puzzle over the piano and admired his physique as she did so. She couldn't help but remember all the pleasures that physique had given her over the past three days and she smiled to herself as she replayed those days in her head.

She glanced at the window to make sure she had drawn the blinds closed; just yesterday she had been mortified when, after making love to Brian in that window seat, she had seen an elderly woman watching them in fascination. She had no wish to repeat that incident!

As Brian continued to study the piano she continued to study him.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked him.

He looked at her in a distracted way and nodded, then went back to studying the piano.

She went to the kitchen and poured some lemonade. As she returned to the living room he heard his triumphant call.

"Ah-ha!" he said. "That was the problem. The power cable wasn't all the way in so the power supply wasn't working. I must have knocked it loose when I came to install the speakers yesterday."

Rachel smiled and walked toward him, the two glasses of lemonade in her hands. She stopped and placed the drinks on the table beside the piano and then dropped to her knees.

Without saying a word she undid Brian's pants and pulled them to his ankles in one motion. She grabbed his boxer shorts and whisked them to his ankles as well. She then grasped his flaccid cock in one hand and, with a look of pure hunger in her eyes, popped it whole into her mouth and began sucking on it. Brian gasped and put his hands in her hair. She swabbed her tongue over it and around it, flexing her cheeks in and out with her sucking and hummed to herself in satisfaction as it grew in her mouth.

She looked up at Brian, her eyes half closed with lust as she sucked him. She mouthed his cock, reveling in the feel of it as she slid it in and out of her mouth. Brian stared at her in amazement, his mouth open wide and his own eyes half closed as the feelings of pleasure washed over him. He gasped and grunted; now beginning to thrust his hips in time to her sucking motion.

"I'm going to cum!" he gasped.

Rachel moaned and redoubled her efforts; sucking him into the back of her mouth and then pulling him almost all the way out. She unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it back on her shoulders, revealing that she was not wearing a bra. Brian smiled when he saw her tits and then moaned softly as she continued to suck him. She let the blouse fall back over her shoulders and to the floor then looked directly into Brian's eyes. With a devilish grin she held his cock just inches from her lips and stroked it with one hand.

"I'm not wearing panties either," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me after you cum in my mouth."

Brian groaned in reply and put his hands firmly on either side of her head. She opened her mouth wide and allowed Brian to pull her face forward until his cock slipped between her lips. With long slow strokes, he fucked her mouth, thrusting his hips forward and back, holding her head between his hands and sighing and gasping his pleasure. With a desperate grunt he began to cum. She closed her lips around the head of his cock and hummed in pleasure to herself as she felt his semen spurt into the back of her throat. She took hold of his ass, placing one hand on each of his buns and held him still as he shuddered through his orgasm. She could feel his legs tremble as his cock erupted into her mouth, once, twice and then a third time, the salty fluid coating her tongue and gums.

She giggled softly as his cock began to shrivel and then began to nurse it with her mouth and hands. Brian fell back onto the piano bench as she ministered to his cock, unable to stand any longer and fearful he might just fall to the floor. She was relentless. She pulled at it, stroked it and suckled on it as Brian gasped and moaned. She gave a gleeful cry when his cock at last began to respond, gradually hardening in her hands and mouth as she toyed with it.

She ignored his pleas to let him rest for a moment; she continued to work on his penis until it was once again hard and ready for her. She got up from the floor and straddled his lap, pulling her knee length floral print skirt up until it was bunched around her waist. As promised, she was not wearing panties.

She held his cock head to her opening and then sank down on to it with a grateful sigh. She looked him in the eye as he penetrated her, her mouth curled into a slight smirk. She inhaled deeply and looked down for a moment, savoring the sight of his cock buried inside her. She looked him in the eye again and then began to ride him.

He leaned forward and kissed her, trying at last to take some initiative. She met him halfway in a desperate kiss that threatened to suck the breath from his lungs.

'So much for trying to gain some control!' he thought to himself.

She held him with both arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. She pushed herself up and down on his cock in a frenzy until she was gasping for breath and winded. She gave him a pleading look and sank down on him one last time.

"Please fuck me!" she said in desperation. "I need you to fuck me!"

Brian got to his feet with his hands wrapped around her back and her legs wrapped around his waist. He held her tight with his cock still inside her and walked with short quick steps to the couch. He let her fall to the couch, still buried inside her, and then started pounding into her. His hips were pistoning back and forth and Rachel was thrashing underneath him and whispering her cries into his ear. He nuzzled into her neck and thrust again and again, knowing that she was close.

With a breathy whimper she clasped her arms around his neck and held him still, a low groan escaping her lips as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She kissed him passionately and sighed and moaned as she climaxed. Tears began leaking from her eyes and streaming down the sides of her face as she came and came and came.

Her body, taut and rigid just a moment ago, suddenly went limp. Her arms flailed to her sides, one of them dangling to the floor and the other reaching up to the back of the couch. Her legs released their grip on his hips and fell with a thump.

Brian, still hard and pumping in and out of her kissed her tenderly.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

She smiled and shook her head between gasps for breath. She looked him in the eye and her smile widened.

"I never want you to stop!" she said.

She held him close again and kissed him, the waves from her orgasm finally beginning to subside. Brian returned her kiss and continued to fuck her, his strokes beginning to quicken and become more powerful. He pulled back and smiled.

"I'm going to cum too." He said.

Rachel cooed and nuzzled into his neck.

"Cum for me!" she said as she kissed his throat. "I want to feel you cum."

After a few more strokes Brian held still and squinted his eyes as he came. This time when he came it slowly dribbled out of him and into Rachel's pussy. She couldn't feel him spurt but she could tell by the expression on his face that he was cumming. She kissed him softly and moaned in response.

****************************

TUESDAY

"Hello," Brian said, clicking the earpiece for his cell phone as he drove home from work.

"Hi it's me," Rachel said, her voice subdued and tentative.

"Rachel!" he said with delight. "Nice to hear from you again!"

There was a brief pause and Brian guessed she was blushing and was trying to compose herself before going on.

"Thanks," she said awkwardly.

There was another pause and Brian was beginning to wonder if the call had cut off. He was just about to say something when she finally spoke.

"I need your help." She said. "I want to... um... move the piano across the room and I think I need your help to set it up once it's over there."

"Sure," Brian said with some surprise. He had hoped that the last four days had convinced her that she didn't need any kind of ruse to get him to come to her place.

"Ok great!" she said. "When can you be here?"

"Uh... I guess I could come now," he said slowly. "I was just going home from work so I could make a detour."

"Ok, see you!"

Brian heard the line go dead and shook his head in confusion. He frowned and took the turn that led to the freeway and got himself prepared for the long drive across town.

Forty-five minutes later Rachel grinned when she heard the knock on the door and rushed forward to open it. Brian smiled as the door opened and stepped into the apartment. Rachel was wearing a skirt and loose top; the kind of thing she usually wore.

"Okay," he said, "let's get that piano moved for you."

He walked toward the instrument and reached to the back panel. He disconnected all the cables and then picked up the piano and stood it against the wall. He picked up the keyboard stand and then turned to Rachel.

"So where exactly did you want...?" he started to say and then stopped dumbfounded.

She was standing in the bedroom doorway smiling at him. She had removed every stitch of clothing and was lounging against the doorframe, her perfectly formed tits beckoning to him, her nipples hard and pointing slightly upward, her pubic hair a tangled dark patch trimmed to a perfect triangle at the juncture of her thighs.

Brian stepped toward her and she blushed and glanced quickly down at the floor. She looked up to meet his eyes again and he could see the wanting in her eyes. He rushed to her and took her in his arms. He pressed her back against the doorframe and kissed her hard. He flailed at her bare skin, his arms reaching around her back and then he was undoing his pants with one hand, awkwardly holding her against him with the other. With his pants finally around his knees he picked her up bodily and pinned her to the wall beside the door.

He placed his cock head at her pussy and entered her with one thrust. With her arms around his neck and her calves hugging the backs of his thighs he plunged into her repeatedly. His kisses were rough and careless. Her lips were bruised from the ferocity of his passion and she could feel her back pounding against the drywall; she knew her back would be black and blue tomorrow but she didn't care.

Both of them were panting and breathless. Rachel pushed Brian's T-shirt up to his chest and reached for him with her hands, running her fingers through the fuzzy hair on his chest, slightly redder than the blondish hair on his head. She pressed her nipples into that fur, reveling in the tickling sensation as he continued to thrust into her.

She put her hands behind his head and pulled him into her, opening her mouth wide as if she were trying to swallow him whole. They both whimpered and Brian pulled her close and rushed toward the bed. Still buried inside her, he fell on top of her on the bed. She grunted as the air was driven from her lungs and he paused, afraid he had hurt her.

She pulled him into her again and grasped his hips with her thighs. He began thrusting into her in earnest and she grunted with every stroke. He raised himself on his elbows and locked his eyes on hers. They stared intently into each other's eyes, a conversation with no words and he drove into her relentlessly.

She knew when he was about to cum; she saw it in his gaze. She was close to cumming too and her eyes told him the same. With their lips only inches away from each other, their hips pounding out their lovemaking, they stared into each other's eyes as they glazed over with lust.

Rachel whimpered and her thighs clenched Brian's hips. Brian gasped and thrust deeply into her. Their orgasms hit together as they looked at each other. This time Rachel did feel Brian's cock twitch as it spurted. The threads of her own orgasm trailed outward from her pussy all the way to her toes and then exploded behind her eyes as Brian's semen exploded from him twice more. He shuddered with each spurt and she knew there was a fourth spurt simply by feeling him spasm in her arms.

****************************

WEDNESDAY

Another cryptic phone call and Brian was once more on his way to Rachel's place directly from work, this time because the speakers didn't seem to work. He frowned and shook his head, wondering what was in store for him today.

This whole thing with Rachel was strange to him. She always seemed so cold and distant when he arrived at her place, never saying anything or even acknowledging that they'd had sex every day since Saturday. It was as if she didn't want to think about it. Then, as if she were a different person, she would suddenly attack him, practically devouring him with lust. The truth is that Brian had never met a more sexually uninhibited woman before; but that was the woman who ripped his clothes off of his body at the drop of a hat.

The woman that called him to ask for help with setting up her piano seemed to be a different person; a sexually repressed woman who would be more likely to "close her eyes and think of England".

He put it out of his mind and eventually arrived at her place and parked the car. He looked up to her window but he couldn't tell if she were watching for him or not. He stood by the car for a moment and then walked to the lobby door. She buzzed him in and he took the stairs two at a time to get to her second floor apartment. She opened the door and he immediately went to the piano. Looking quickly he saw that the power cord for the speakers was unplugged. He smiled and called her over.

"Look down there," he said. "The speakers don't work because they need power the same as the piano does."

Rachel bent over the piano to look behind and smiled at how quickly he had caught her out.

"Yes you're right," she said.

Brian grinned and moved quickly behind her. He lifted the back of her skirt and was not at all surprised to see she was not wearing panties. He bent down and placed his mouth over her pussy and began licking her for all he was worth. Rachel gasped and looked back at him with a broad smile.

Brian mumbled into her pussy as he continued to lick her and Rachel sighed and moaned. She started moving her hips back and forth as he seemed to take her entire mound into his mouth. Her pubis was completely soaked and tiny thrills seemed to spark behind her eyes with every passing second. She sighed again and grunted as the pleasure surged outward from her vagina and scattered throughout her body.

Suddenly Brian was standing behind her and his cock was poking against her. She moaned and thrust backward just as he entered her. He held her hips with both hands and thrust into her quick and hard. The piano started rocking on its stand and a rhythmic rocking sound boomed through the floor into the store below her place.

'I hope no one's working down there!' she thought to herself.

At the thought of someone listening to their lovemaking a new thrill swept over her. She thought about the woman watching them the other day as they fucked in the window and realized that she had felt a thrill then too; she had been too shy to acknowledge it at the time and had fled to her room in embarrassment. Now the thought of someone seeing or hearing them as they fucked made her quiver with desire. She looked at the window beside the piano and had the thought that maybe she should open the blinds; she wanted someone to see them pounding at each other like animals in heat.

She gasped and threw her head back in ecstasy and Brian took that cue to slam into her even harder. She was so wet that Brian could barely feel the walls of her pussy with his cock; even so he was completely turned on just from seeing her so turned on. He wondered if she would actually make a sound above a whisper when she came this time.

Rachel went stiff and put one hand behind her and rested it on Brian's bum. He drove deeply into her and held still as she quivered and quaked. She cooed softly and then went limp, her orgasm making her into a rag doll as she fell to her knees on the floor.

Brian grasped her chin and held it up. He positioned his cock near her mouth and placed it on her bottom lip.

Rachel took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it like a sleepy baby suckles on her mother's tit. With just his cock head between her lips, she sucked and released several times. She reached up with both hands and wrapped them around it. She stroked back and forth as she continued to suckle. Brian sighed and moaned as she worked on him. It took all his willpower not to start thrusting madly into her mouth. She sighed and hummed and soon Brian was gasping with effort. She felt his balls contract and then he was shooting into her mouth.

****************************

THURSDAY

Brian was somewhat disappointed when she didn't call him on his way home from work. He pulled into his parking spot and walked into his apartment building. The heat outside was hazy and muggy; the heat in the lobby was unbearable. He sighed and hurried his steps a bit in anticipation of his air-conditioned apartment. He opened the door to his floor and stopped dead in his tracks. Rachel was standing right in front of his door wearing a loose short-sleeved dress that covered her from her neck to her ankles. It was a print of some sort with lots of oranges and browns and seemed to be made of very light linen.

She looked at him and smiled shyly as he appeared. She took the key from his hand as she realized he was practically frozen in place. She unlocked the door and led him inside.

12