The Piano Teacher

Story Info
Student will do ANYTHING to get out of lessons.
2k words
3.94
60.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers

I had always loved music, and while I had learned how from lessons to play the piano, I was not a good enough musician to earn my living by playing. Someone famous once said, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." And so I decided to become a teacher of music. After earning my teaching certificate at the state college, I accepted a job teaching music at a high school in the area.

But I learned that it's hard to make a living just as a teacher, so I also offered my services after school hours as a piano teacher. Luckily, there was a wealthy area of our town, and many of the noveau-riche families there felt it was important for their children to take piano lessons. Thus, I had no lack of customers.

But I found that ninety percent of the young people I taught HATED the piano and HATED piano lessons. So even at $25 an hour, I was really earning my money.

One of the young people who hated piano lessons was Kathy Dalton, a pretty brunette senior at the local high school. She was about five foot six and looked a lot like the younger movie and TV actress Katie Holmes. Kathy was captain of the cheerleading squad, and she had an older brother, Justin, who worked at the local supermarket, and a much young sister, Katie.

"I hate this!" Kathy said when I arrived for her first lesson. "I would rather be doing ANYTHING than this."

"Such as?" I asked.

"Well, since both of my parents work, and my brother works from ten to five, there's usually no one here in the afternoon but me. So if I did not have to take music lessons, I probably would be fucking my boyfriend up in my bedroom."

Since I was 35, and she had just turned eighteen, it was obvious that she was trying to shock me. "Really? And how long have you been...having sex with your boyfriend?"

"For a year. I love sex, but don't worry: We practice safe sex. My mother put me on the pill after she found out we were doing it."

"Well, instead of having sex, I guess you're going to have to learn how to play the piano—since that's what I'm being paid to teach you."

"I hate it."

"Never the less..."

And that's how the first lesson went.

The second lesson was a little different. When I arrived at her house at 3 p.m. I found that she was still wearing her cheerleader uniform. The school colors were garnet-and-gray, so her sweater was gray with a garnet "M", and her wool skirt was pleated in garnet-and-gray colors. She looked really cute.

"I just got home and haven't had time to change yet," she said. "C'mon upstairs. You can talk to me about the piano there."

I didn't know how that was going to work, since the piano was downstairs, but I followed her up and into her room. It was a typical girl's room: very flouncy with a single bed covered with stuffed animals and posters of her rock heroes on the wall.

"You can sit on the bed," she said, and I did. She went over to the closet and opened the sliding door. Then she pulled her gray sweater over her head and dropped it on the floor. Then she unzipped her skirt, let that slide to the floor, and pushed off her shoes. Now she was clad only in a white bra, white panties, and white socks. She unfastened the bra and let it drop, then she pushed her panties down until they fell to her ankles. Finally, she turned around with a smile and put her hands on top of her head.

"How this?" she asked. She was absolutely gorgeous, with small but perfect breasts, pointy maroon nipples, and a small tuft of brunette maidenhair hair above her peach-like lips.

I could hardly speak. "You are absolutely beautiful," I said.

"Isn't this better than piano lessons?"

"I know I should say no, but I have to say yes."

She put her hands down at her sides. "So here's the deal. I told you I like sex, and I'm on the pill. If you would rather fuck than teach me how to play the piano, I would rather do that too."

I could not believe it. In all of my life, I had never met with an offer such as this.

"Well?" she asked.

"I would rather fuck," I muttered.

"Then get your clothes off."

I did as she suggested and in a short time was standing there naked. My penis was already at half mast.

"Lie on the bed," she said, "I like to be on top."

Again, I did as she said. She climbed on the bed and straddled me.

"Would you like me to put it in?" she asked, again with that same smile.

"If you wouldn't mind."

She took it with both hands. "You're bigger than my boyfriend," she said.

"Thank you."

Despite that, she finally managed to stuff it in, then slowly sank down on it. She closed her eyes and sat there for a minute. I reached up and caressed her breasts. Then she started to slowly go up and down on it. She was apparently going to be in charge of this "lesson." After awhile, I could tell from her face getting red that she was going to have an orgasm, so I speeded up as well—and managed to come about the same time as her.

"Wow!" she said.

"Wow indeed."

She opened her eyes. "I hate to say this, but you're a better fuck than my boyfriend. I think I'm going to actually enjoy piano lessons."

"I think I am too."

II

These type of "piano lessons" continued three times a week for the next two weeks, and she added a lot of variety to the lesson. One day when she was having her period, she wanted me to come in her mouth. She sat at the piano bench and sucked me off so hard, I thought it would squirt out her ears.

Then, brother Justin came into the picture. We were just about to go up to her room when he entered the front door.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, "You're supposed to be working."

"I didn't feel good, so I came home."

"Shit."

"What's the matter?" he asked with a leer, "Did I break up your little party?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I was not feeling good on Wednesday too, so I came home a little early, around three-thirty. I knew you were supposed to be taking piano lessons at that time, but there was no one at the piano. But Mr. Baker's briefcase was beside the bench."

"So? He must have left it."

"I went up to my room, but when I passed your room, I could hear some sounds inside. It didn't take me long to figure out what those sounds were." He turned to me. "Mr. Baker, are you fucking my sister?"

I didn't know what to say.

"Whatever we're doing, it's none of your business," she said.

"Maybe not, but I'll bet mom and dad would like to know."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Duty calls, Kathy," he said with a smile. "But you could buy my silence if you wanted to."

"What do you mean?"

"If you let me watch, I won't tell anybody."

"That's disgusting. You're my brother!"

"And you're the prettiest girl in the school. But I've never seen you naked—let alone fucking. So here's my one chance."

"I think we'd better do it," I said. "It would destroy my business if your parents found out—and told other people."

She sighed and thought about it. "Okay," she finally said. "But this is just a one-time performance."

"Deal!" her brother said.

And so we all went upstairs to her room.

"What do I have to do?" she asked, turning at the closet.

"First of all, you have to take off all your clothes," her brother said.

Kathy sighed. She was wearing jeans and sneakers and a gray sweatshirt. She pushed the sneakers off and pulled the sweatshirt over her head. Then she unfastened the jeans and pushed them down. Then she reached behind her, unfastened the bra and let it drop. Finally, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down. Wow. No matter how many times I saw her naked, I still was thrilled at the sight.

And so was her brother. "Holy shit," he said. "You're even more beautiful than I thought you would be."

"Gee, thanks," she said sarcastically, then to me she said: "Get undressed."

I did and assumed my usual position. Kathy climbed on the bed and prepared to straddle me in the usual way. Justin pulled up a chair to the end of the bed and sat. "Face this way," he said, "So I can get a better view."

Sighing, Kathy turned around so her back was to me. But it was easy to impale herself this time, since it seemed that both of us were eager. In keeping with her style, she rode me slowly up and down. I don't know if she closed her eyes or not.

But if they were open, she would have seen that Justin had unzipped his pants and pulled out his engorged member—which was even larger than mine—and began to stroke it.

"I can't stand this anymore," he said, as he climbed on the bed and stood up in front of Kathy. "Suck my cock," he said.

Then she must have opened her eyes. "I can't suck your cock," she said, "You're my brother!"

"That's why I want you to suck it." He solved the problem by pinching her nostrils together so she had to open her mouth, then he quickly shoved it in. She started to gag at the size of it and wrapped her hand around the base so she could control the depth of penetration. So there it was: one big happy family, all getting ready to cum. Justin came first, filling her mouth with his cum so that it dribbled out the sides, then she came because I could feel it, then I came deep inside of her.

I won't bore you with the details of our dismounting, but it was interesting and gooey. All three of us took a shower together afterwards.

An hour later, I was sitting in the living room of my little bachelor home and having a glass of wine when there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it. It was Justin.

"Great performance," I said, shaking his hand. "You should have been a movie actor."

"No kidding," he responded.

I pulled a twenty dollar bill out of my pocket. "Here's the twenty I promised you. I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a beautiful girl in front of an audience—and now I know."

He laughed and handed the twenty back to me. "I'm the one who should be paying you, man. I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with my sister—and now I know."

"That was not part of the original deal," I said with a laugh. "You cheated. You were only supposed to be an audience."

"I couldn't help it, man, it was so fucking sexy!"

"Speaking of that, what would you think of actually fucking her—not just a blow job?"

"Oh man, it would be a dream come true!"

"We have four more lessons before the end. I think I can set it up."

And I did. It was actually easier than I thought. I suggested to Kathy that we needed to buy Justin's silence for good, and that would be the only way, since he could never talk about it to anyone after he had sex with his own sister. And she agreed. It was obvious that the idea really appealed to her.

So the next and last time we got together, we reversed positions. Justin fucked the hell out of his sister, while I came in her mouth.

Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers