The Pool

Story Info
Young lover out in the woods.
5.8k words
4.7
120.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers

For those that want to know, believe it not, this is a true story from back in the early to mid 60's. Probably the only time I will ever say one way or the other. Tx

*

The Municipal Pool was just north of downtown and I liked it much more than the other pools in town. First of all, it was limited to eighteen and over. Secondly, it was Olympic sized, and third, it had three diving boards of different heights. I was raised on a lake, so swimming was second nature to me. Diving, however, was something totally new. The first time I went to this pool, the diving team was practicing and I was blown away by the grace, beauty, and precision of the dives.

I went to talk to the coach and got a chance to start classes. Before that summer was out, I had mastered both of the low boards and had started on the high one. Once I got a slight case of fear of heights in hand, things progressed rapidly.

The summer was only three weeks old and I was already doing dives from the high board that I had never even heard of two years before. There were four of us from the team practicing one morning, which meant we more or less had the deep end of the pool to ourselves. Just warming up, I had gone through four basic dives in quick succession and had stopped to rest on the side of the pool. The dives were not that strenuous but the climb to the platform was.

I was sitting on the far corner of the pool from the board and had my feet and legs hanging over into the pool. I was watching one of the other guys climb the ladder when someone grabbed my leg. I jumped in surprise and looked down into the bluest eyes I had ever seen in my life. It took me several seconds before I could notice anything else but when I did, I was surprised at how young the face was that those eyes were set in. It was a nice looking face, not beautiful or cute, just ordinary.

Letting my eyes wander farther down I took in the old two-piece bathing suit covering a nice looking body. A nice bit of cleavage showed out of the top so she couldn't be that young. While I looked her over, she had just hung onto my leg and grinned at me.

"Hello," I finally said. "You're not supposed to be down here when diving is going on."

She grinned and replied, "Since I can't swim, I'm not supposed to be down here at all but if I wasn't down here, I wouldn't be able to talk to you." I stared at her as I mulled that over. "I've been trying to get your attention all morning and you've totally ignored me

"I'm sorry, I've been kind of wrapped up in my diving."

"Yeah, I know. I watched you from the fence last year because I wasn't old enough to get in and now I'm watching you from the other end of the pool, which is a little closer, but not close enough," she said in a rush. "I've done everything I can think of to get your attention except take off my bathing suit. I thought about that but they would throw me out and I'd be back at the fence."

When I laughed, she grinned and went on. "Now that I have your attention, I'm going to be bold and brassy and ask you out on a date. I don't think you have a girlfriend; if you do, you never bring her here with you."

I sat staring at this strange girl for several seconds before replying. "No, I don't have a girlfriend and I don't date much. As for going out with you, OK. I kind of like bold and brassy women. I'm from the country and that's the kind I'm most comfortable with. Most of the girls I've met here in town are too subtle for me. I don't understand half the time what they're hinting at."

She nodded as she moved around and sat down astraddle my foot. I could feel her hot sex burning against the top of my foot in the cool water. She had her hands on top of my knee and she laid her chin on top of them and looked up at me. "Then I won't beat around the bush. I want to go somewhere we can go skinny dipping and make mad passionate love."

When I just stared at her, she frowned and said, "Hmmm, maybe that was a little too straight forward."

I chuckled and nodded. "Just a little. Let me finish blushing and we'll get the heck out of here."

She grinned and hooked her chin toward the bulge in the front of my tight Speedo. "You're going to put on quite a show for all the ladies on your way around to your towel. Maybe I need to make my way back down to the other end of the pool and give you a few minutes to relax. I'll meet you outside the gate in about fifteen minutes."

Moving off my foot, she rubbed her sex against my big toe. It slipped under the edge of her suit, so she rubbed her slit up and down on it.

"Is that hot enough for you?" She transferred her hands over to the edge of the pool and looked up at me with those blue eyes. "You wouldn't stand a lady up would you?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "I don't think so, I'm a little crazy, but I'm not stupid. By the way, what's your name?"

"Julie."

"Glad to meet you Julie, I'm Brad."

She grinned and then said, "I know."

With that, she moved along the side of the pool using her hands to pull herself along. I watched her all the way, my mind racing from what she had said and done. When she went under the rope at the middle of the pool, I slipped into the water and swam a lap down to the rope and back.

By the time I got back, my raging hard-on had subsided enough that I thought it was safe to go get my towel. I played it safe anyway and swam to the opposite edge of the pool. That meant I would only have to walk about ten steps to my towel. I used it to dry off and for a shield as I walked toward the men's dressing room. As I neared the door, Julie waved at me from the door of the women's locker room and went inside.

I had to wait for a couple of guys to clear the area by my locker before I could get changed. The memory of her hot sex pressed against my foot and the open invitation to make love to her had my manhood in a state where it wouldn't go down and stay there. Anytime my mind thought of her, it would twitch and start to grow hard. At least under my cutoffs and T-shirt it wouldn't be so obvious.

*****

Outside the gate, I looked around for Julie and found her leaning against my old car. She was wearing a yellow floral print sundress with a square neckline and no sleeves. The dress ended an inch above her knees, which was short by the day's standards. She was grinning from ear to ear as I walked down the hill toward her.

When I got close she said, "Well, I see you made it out of the pool without causing a riot. I can't believe I'm being such a bad girl."

With a grin of my own, I opened the car door. She climbed in and tossed her bag in the back seat. As I got in on the other side, she moved over to lean back against the passenger door and brought her feet up onto the seat with her knees raised. Her knees were together but her feet were apart, which gave me an open view of her sex. She put her chin on her knees and wrapped her arms around her legs.

"Do you think I'm being too bold? I've told you what I want to do and now I'm showing you my pussy. I've never done anything like this before with anyone, I want you to know that. I'm not a virgin but I'm not a bad girl either. Ever since I laid eyes on you last year, I've had this fantasy and today I decided to act it out. I hope you understand."

I sat looking at her for a time. "I guess first of all, I should admit that I am a virgin."

Glancing down between her legs, I continued. "That is the first real one I've ever seen, I mean other than maybe a glimpse of my little sisters when we were real young. I've seen a few in pictures of course."

"You're a virgin?" she asked with a shocked expression.

When I nodded, she grinned. "Well, I'll be damned. I thought you were one of the local studs like the rest of that diving team."

Leaning back, she parted her knees and gave me a better view of her sex, inner thighs, and lower belly. "This is even better than my best fantasy. My God, do I have a lot to show you and to teach you. I'm so hot right now I'm about to explode."

She closed her knees, turned around to face forward in the seat, and slid over next to me. "Come on, start the car, and let's go someplace where there's no one else around."

I hit the key and the motor in my old car rumbled to life. I reached over between her legs and slipped the gearshift into reverse to back us out of the parking space. I shifted up to first and pulled away, then pulled it back to second and found my hand between her legs. She clamped her thighs together, trapping my hand.

"Oh yeah, I'm liking this car more and more. It looks like a junk pile but that motor sounds bad. This floor shift ain't stock either."

She opened her thighs as I pulled to a stop at the exit to the parking lot. "You're the country boy, take us to the country. Do you know of a place we can go skinny dipping?"

I chuckled and shifted up to first, pulling out of the lot. "There are a couple of places up near where I used to live. It's about an hours drive north of here."

She grinned. "Let's go. I know of a couple of ways to keep us entertained on the way."

I drove us out of the city as she snuggled up next to me. Every time I shifted into second or fourth she would trap my hand against her bare pussy. As we left the last of town behind, I shifted up to third and accelerated up to highway speed which was sixty miles an hour. As I pulled the shifter down into fourth she scooted forward and pressed herself even tighter against my hand and the vibrating shifter.

"Oh, hey, I like that. It wouldn't take much of this to make me come all over your hand," she said with a laugh. She sat that way for almost a minute and then quickly opened her thighs and backed up. "Oh yeah, that would do it all right. I'd better sit back and behave before I go boom."

My hand was still on the shifter and for some reason I moved it back under her dress to caress the soft silky hair above her sex. She took a sharp breath as my fingertip slipped into her wet slit and explored lower. "You're going to make me make a mess if you're not careful," she said in a husky voice.

I moved my finger back up to the top of the slit and she groaned deeply. "Too late," she said through clenched teeth as a shudder ran through her body. I started to move my hand but she grabbed my wrist and held it where it was as another tremor ran through her.

Glancing over at her, I saw her eyes closed and her head laid back against the seat. Her face had an oddly beautiful slack look that I would later associate with a woman in the middle of an orgasm. I returned my attention to the road.

A couple of minutes later she moved my hand out from under her dress and sighed. "For a virgin you sure know how to diddle a clit. Of course, I had almost played too long on that gearshift knob so it didn't take much." She looked at my hand. "It looks like you got your fingers messy. Here have a taste," she said as she moved my hand up in front of my face. "Take a little lick, it won't hurt you, I promise."

I did as she said and found the taste to my liking. It was sweet with a pungent overtone. I sucked the finger into my mouth as she chuckled.

"I'll have you eating pussy like a pro before too long."

Glancing over at her, I saw her smiling. From things I'd read, and talk I'd overheard, I knew girls sucked guys dicks but I had no information on eating pussy and I said as much.

She laughed. "Pull into the next side road we pass."

There was a narrow dirt road coming up to the right so I down shifted and hit the brakes to make the turn. After I was on the road I remembered that it led into a small state game preserve.

"Hey, there are a couple of small lakes back in here that I had forgotten about. I've fished the one closest to the road and a lot of people go there but there's one farther back that you have to walk to."

"You wouldn't have a blanket in the car would you?"

I thought for a moment then said, "No, but there's an old sleeping bag in the trunk. At least I think there is."

She ran her hand over the front of my cutoffs. "How far back in here is this place?"

"Four or five miles, if I remember correctly. I'll have to turn off on a couple of side roads and park where the old bridge is. It's not safe to drive anything larger than a motorcycle across," I said liking what her hand was doing.

"Do you think there are any people down in here? I sure would like to get you out of those cutoffs," she said as she undid the button and pulled down the zipper.

"Being the middle of the week, I doubt it. Most people come here on the weekends to fish or to hike."

I gave a little jerk as her fingertips traced a line along the side of my manhood.

"Good, pull over and stop." When I did, she continued. "Now get out and take those off."

I got out of the car and wiggled out of the shorts with my back to her. I was a little embarrassed at my raging hard-on and started to get back in the car without turning around.

She reached out, put her hands on my back, and gave a push. "Oh no you don't. Turn around so I can see yours. You've already seen mine."

I stood back up and slowly turned around.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed under her breath. "I figured you were larger than average but damn what a dick. This is getting better and better. Now you can get in and drive on."

When I had the car moving again she grinned at me and pulled the sundress over her head and sat there next to me bare assed naked. Scooting over she turned to face me. "

"Damn!"

She grinned and lay on the seat with her head above my lap. "You drive slow and carefully or you might get bit."

She leaned in, licked my shaft from the base to the head, and ran her tongue around the flange. I took a sharp deep breath at the touch of her hot tongue.

"I was going to show you how to clean up the mess I made earlier but I figured if I did you'd probably pop your cookies and that would be a waste." She grinned before going on. "I'll just relieve a little of the pressure, so to speak."

I held my breath as she pressed her warm lips to the head and kissed it. I groaned loudly when she sucked it between her lips and ran her tongue over and around it firmly. She quickly lowered her head, took half of it into her mouth, and slowly pulled up while sucking and licking the shaft. The road where I needed to turn was coming up and somehow I made the turn without running into the ditch. This road ran straight for over a mile so I could relax and enjoy what she was doing to me with her mouth. She would lick and tease me for a while and then suck me into her mouth so she could bob her head quickly up and down. Then she would release me and let me relax before doing it again.

During one of these pauses, I made the next turn. She spent extra time licking all sides of the shaft before tickling the head with the tip of her tongue. I came to the bridge and pulled over to stop as she sucked me slowly into her mouth, fluttering her tongue over the shaft. When I shut off the engine, she began bobbing her head rapidly while pressing her tongue firmly against me. In less than a minute, I exploded in an earth shaking orgasm. She continued to suck and massage me with her tongue for another minute and then popped me out of her mouth.

"Yummy, yummy," she said before she kissed the head one last time and sat up grinning. "So what do you think of your first blow job?"

I just nodded my head as I tried to get my breathing under control.

"You lasted a lot longer than I thought you would. I wish I had, there's a bigger mess to clean up now than there was before." She finished with a chuckle as she moved over to sit against the door. I took a couple of deep breaths and let out a long sigh.

Looking over at her, I grinned and she grinned back. "I've never felt anything like that before in my life. I thought I was going to die there for a minute. I'm just glad I was stopped and parked or we would have had a wreck."

With a chuckle she said, "I thought about that after I started but I found it hard, if you'll pardon the pun, to stop so I just slowed down until you did stop the car. Having to hold myself back to just nibbling when I wanted to swallow you is what made me so hot. That and the fact that it was your first time. I made as big a mess as you did."

She paused to take a deep breath. "Do you feel strong enough to take care of a big clean up job? If you liked the taste earlier, you'll just love it now. It's been on a low boil ever since I sat on your foot in the pool, not to mention the couple of times it's boiled over."

I reached out and squeezed her knee. "I'm strong enough, I just don't have any idea of where to start or how. Like I said earlier, yours is the first one I've ever seen. What do I do?"

She looked around at our surroundings for a moment. We were at a barricade across the road with thick woods on both sides. A dilapidated bridge was beyond the barricade and a short stretch of road ran back the way we came.

"This looks about as deserted as anyplace gets so I guess I'll give you a short lesson or two. They'll be short because as soon as your tongue touches me the first time I'm going to come my head off. After that we might make a little progress but it's going to be touch and go, if you know what I mean, because, well . . . you'll touch me and I'll go boom."

I chuckled and turned toward her. "Well teacher, start teaching. I think you'll find me a very willing pupil."

"Yeah, you'll go right to the head of the class. First off let's get some light on the subject." She turned around and opened the door. "Come on around here and we'll get started."

I got out of the car and walked around to find her sitting on the very edge of the seat with her right foot up on the seat next to her butt and the other high up on the open door. This had her spread open and in the bright sunlight showing me every bit of her. I licked my lips as I devoured her with my eyes. She took her time telling me the names of her parts and explaining how to stimulate them during oral sex. As she was telling me this and touching herself my manhood was steadily rising. I had squatted down so I was as close as I could get and at eye level for this lecture.

Her voice was getting huskier by the minute and finally she said, "Look just stick your face down here and hold out your tongue, I'll do the rest this first time."

I grinned and leaned forward to take a long firm lick right up her open slit. As my tongue ran over her clit, her hands shot out and grabbed my head, holding my mouth above the little bud. When I flicked at it with my tongue again, her hips rolled upward and she groaned deeply. I took a long lick across it and she groaned again while pushing my head lower. I stuck my tongue into her vagina and was rewarded with a drink of her sweet nectar. I again pushed my tongue into her, swirled it around, and then followed the flow of juices down the crack of her ass.

As my tongue went back and forth over the pucker of her asshole, she jerked and groaned again. I moved up and swirled my tongue as deep into her as I could before moving up toward her clit.

Her hands stopped me well short of my intended target. "Stop," she said sharply. "God, you're going to kill me."

I sat back on my heels for a few minutes as her breathing got back to near normal. Finally, she raised her head up off the seat and looked at me down the length of her body.

"I don't think you need any more lessons in this department... you're a natural. Just remember one thing, give a girl a little time between orgasms. If she pushes your head away it's because her clit is too sensitive. Of course as horny as I've been today it didn't matter much where you touched me, I came."

I stood up to get the cramps out of my legs and to help her sit up. As I did, her eyes locked onto my rigid member. Half sitting up she grabbed it with both hands and pulled me forward. I moved up to her as she drew both her knees up toward her head. She rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit for a second before centering it in her opening. I wasn't really sure what to do but I pushed my hips forward and felt myself slid up inside her an inch or two. I groaned as her heat and wetness engulfed me.

TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers
12