The Prize Ch. 04

Story Info
Buck wins Melissa in a bet but can he tame her?
4.1k words
4.08
28.6k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They just stared at each other, clearly at an impasse which Melissa thought was just plain silly.

She knew they both wanted the same thing, to get into each other's pants but Buck had all of a sudden developed a conscience. Not to mention that he developed one for her as well as if she needed it.

What she needed for him to do was to stop lecturing her about what she needed and start giving her what they both wanted.

"We don't have to do it on the hay bale," she said softly, "there's always the cot in the groom's room."

He looked in that direction clearly giving it some thought even though he had just sworn to her nothing was going to happen between them. Oh, she could come up with a list of ways to make the worst liar in the county out of him in just under a minute.

Beginning with that delicious bulge she had felt trying to break out of his denim pants, it had felt amazing beneath her fingers even sheathed by the cloth. She couldn't wait to get up close and personal with it. But the way Buck looked at her now, he didn't look convinced.

"It's too small..."

"Not if we cuddle up close it's not," she said, "We could start with missionary and work our way from there."

Ooh, that got his attention and she saw him catch his breath. His hands clenched at his side, she knew so they wouldn't follow the impulse burning through him to reach out and touch her.

To trace the lace of her camisole and slip his hands beneath it to palm her breasts which felt so damn heavy right now, wanting a man's hands on them, especially those laced with calluses from a lifetime of field work. But his hands remained obediently at his sides so she lifted up her own hands and palmed her breasts, while rubbing the fabric of the camisole against them.

That felt pretty good, of course not as good as if he'd been doing it but he clearly needed some coaching.

"Oh god..."

Did that come from her or from him? She'd been thinking that just now but his lips were parted slightly as if he'd actually said it.

"They're all yours tonight if you want...all you got to do is reach out and touch them."

Oh but he seemed loathed to do that, was she really that ugly or was his conscience much stronger than she'd ever guessed? Okay, now it might be the right time to peel her camisole right off of her body and liberate her breasts. She reached for it and he stopped her.

"Don't you dare...!"

She arched her brow at him, her fingers frozen on her camisole.

"Dare what...oh this...don't you want to see what's underneath?"

He closed his eyes briefly then and she knew when he took a gander at her creamy soft breasts, with nipples painted like wild roses, he'd have to adjust those jeans. She knew that nature had been generous with her though she hadn't always appreciated it. When he saw them for the first time, would he be able to keep his hands off of them?

God, she hoped not.

"You need to get your shirt..."

She folded her arms.

"Hell no, didn't you listen to what I said? I'm not lying for you and if you want me to sell your story, you know what I need first."

He sighed, his breath more ragged.

"How do you even know what you need?"

Her eyes flashed again and he knew she was getting angry which made her look all the sexier. That he didn't need right now so he tried to calm her down like he might an irate filly.

"Hey forget I said that," he said, "but you know what I mean. You have no experience."

She shrugged.

"That's why I'm here," she said, "I get some experience; you get a piece of ass. What's there to say no to?"

Looking at her standing there in her camisole and jeans that hugged that ass so nicely made it harder for him to do that...especially with his cock straining in his jeans wanting so badly to be released.

A vision of her pulling it out of his jeans and wrapping her mouth around the head just about stopped his heart. She'd do it in a second if he asked, but he didn't even as his cock ached for some serious suction, sliding up and down its shaft, as it sank deeper inside her mouth.

Her very inexperienced mouth, as untried as her pussy....he had to figure a way out of this situation quickly. But his libido began to argue with him, his hands itched to touch her skin, to toy with her nipples to get them hard just enough for his mouth to take over. She seemed to read his mind because she began rubbing her camisole in a way that proved maddening to a man trying to keep his hands to himself, and his cock in his pants. Did she know it was like sticking her fingers in a tiger's cage after he hadn't been fed in a week?

No clearly not, because she just smiled at him, licking her lips, the moistness of them made his cock twitch. Damn he needed it badly and he was losing patience.

If he lost control...no not an option. He needed her to do as he asked and go along with his story and then they could both just walk on out of there so they could each cool off.

"Like I said, I'm not leaving..."

His heart beat inside his chest, his skin tingled at the sight of her playing with the edge of her camisole teasing him. He grabbed her hand with his own to stop her and then he kissed her before he knew it.

His lips grasped at hers hungrily, nipping at the corners before he thrust his tongue into her mouth, rimming the inside with its tip. She gasped but didn't back away from him, rather she placed her hands on his hips while he circled her tongue with his own. That made her moan, and lean against him.

He felt his fingers inch towards her camisole and then slide underneath. Just an inch, brushing against the bare skin of her abdomen. She leaned against him even further and when she felt his bulge against her, she just looked at him.

That broke the spell and again he appeared tense.

"Melissa I can't..."

She looked straight at him.

"Oh yes you can...I need this and so do you..."

She reached for his hand then and placed it over her groin, where it rested, his fingers resting in the cleft of her jeans. Then before he knew what he was doing, he began leisurely rubbing one of his fingers and she arched against it. Her pussy hummed from the pressure of his finger on it and if she could get her clothes off, it'd only get better. She kept her gaze on him so he wouldn't break away and remember where she'd placed his hand. But the more he moved that finger, the more she purred.

"Oh god..."

Now she knew he had said it and his face...he looked more relaxed but his eyes still remained locked in hers.

"Let's take this to the other room okay?"

She said that softly, but her voice carried the tension of holding back from the sensations he was giving her, her pussy dampening and feeling swollen. That familiar ache in her pelvis, she needed something to fill it, something hard and unyielding.

He shook his head.

"No...not here...not in the barn..."

She looked up at him suddenly and he removed his hand from where it had pleasured her.

"Then where?"

He paused, looking agitated and she bit back a smile. What was wrong with him, she could fix.

"The empty cabin behind the barn," he said, "No one's using it."

She nodded, remembering that after Doc left last month, it had remained vacant. Oh, it would still be furnished and even cleaned up for the next tenant but no one would suspect anyone of using it.

"So you want in..."

He looked at her and stroked her face.

"Oh yeah, I want in but are you sure that's what you want?"

She stared back at him.

"Yeah isn't that just what I said?"

He looked at her intently, enough so she could make out the golden flecks in his brown eyes.

"Well you better decide now because once we get in the cabin..."

She heard what he said and her heart skipped a beat, her blood raced because she couldn't wait to meet the real Buck.

"It'll be my rules..."

Okay, she could deal with that because after all, he had all the experience and like he said, she had none.

"I like to be in control, are you fine with that?"

She sighed impatiently.

"Can we just leave before you change your mind again?"

He stroked a tendril of hair off of her face.

"Oh I'm not changing it," he said, "I'm giving you a chance to do that."

But no, she had no intention of doing that, not with her pussy already aching and wet before they'd even really gotten started. She might be a virgin but she knew what it'd take to relieve it.

"I'm not changing it...so forget that and just focus on how badly you want to fuck me."

Oh, that made his eyes dilate as he studied her and then he deftly pushed her against the hay bale, deftly opening up her thighs with his jean clad one.

"What..."

"Just a little taste of what you're in for..."

With that, he lifted his thigh up to where her jeans cloaked her pussy and began rubbing it back and forth...and when the sensations first reached her, she fought not to cry out. But he kept nudging up the friction bit by bit until she bit her lip, while her pussy started to throb from the pressure.

"You like that?"

She just nodded unable to speak.

"Then just imagine my cock sliding in that same sweet spot, back and forth with each thrust nudging those gorgeous pussy lips apart so I can slide my cock right inside its walls."

She just tried to breathe while he intensified the rubbing against her crotch. When she tried to fidget, he pressed her against the bale.

"You're sure you're ready for that my little virgin?"

She looked into his eyes and she wondered at that for a moment now that she knew it was time to get down and dirty.

But by that point, she only had one answer left to give him.

He kissed her again before they left the barn and she felt those delightful shivers through her body again. She placed her hands on his chest, but while his lips worked hers, she started clawing at it with her nails. Damn, where had this guy learned to kiss, if it could be called that at all?

His lips might be the only soft part of him, but they were firm enough to trail across her skin and leave a mark even if you couldn't see it. His mustache and the stubble on his jaw tickled and tormented her at the same time, as he slid his tongue in between her mouth. Not asking, but taking possession of it. She felt a jolt through her of wildness that originated inside him and she felt it and wanted more...what would his mouth feel like on other parts of her.

The nape of her neck, that stretch of skin between her neck and her shoulders....her breasts which hardened just at the thought of it and...oh man, she definitely wanted that mouth on her pussy before they were done. She could easily lie on her back with him in between her thighs, teasing her with his lips, her clit aching to be stroked and suckled by him. She'd come just from the fantasy if she weren't careful.

She sighed fidgeting as he kissed her jaw line.

"Are we ever going to get out of here?"

"Shhh...in a minute," he said, "You sure you want to rush into bed?"

"Well I want to get this party started," she said, "and find out what's underneath your clothes."

He chuckled and kissed her again, his hands splayed on her back, caressing it in ways that made her suck in her breath more than once.

"I thought you might want to take it a little slow"

She snorted.

"I've been taking it slow since I arrived here...and I've been waiting so I think it's time to show me what you got in those pants."

He sucked in his breath then at his boldness. Sometimes she acted like a little minx teasing him in ways men shouldn't be teased. Not when they were rock hard in their jeans and one feminine touch would set their skin on fire. If she weren't careful, she'd be introduced to his rope collection at some point tonight.

But then again, if she was looking for a hearts and flowers guy, she was definitely in the wrong place. Then he remembered what was in his pocket anted into the pot during the poker match.

"I've only got one rubber on me so we're going to have to make the most of it."

She smiled at him and touched his face with her fingers.

"That's okay cowboy, I'm covered," she said, "I'm on the pill..."

That astonished him.

"You're what...but..."

She sighed, furrowing her brow in a way that made him want to reach out with his fingers to smooth the tension out of her.

"Well being the only woman on a ranch of guys," she said, "thought it to be better safe than sorry...so if you want to go all night..."

He chuckled.

"I think that'll be too much for a first timer," he said, "Wouldn't want to send you home sore."

She sighed again.

"Don't worry about that," she said, "I can't believe guys are so hung up over a piece of tissue I probably lost to a horse years ago."

He cupped her face in his hands.

:"A woman's first time is supposed to be special."

Oh that riled her up again as she just looked up at him.

"Buck, I never had you pegged as a romantic," she said, "but that's not what I need or want."

"Then what do you want?"

"I want some of that raw power between your legs," she said, "and don't worry about hurting me with it. I'm tougher than I look."

He smiled but even though he wanted inside her pants and that pussy he didn't want to hurt her. But he'd never been known as a gentle lover either with the women in his bed. He liked fast, hard and wet, the kind of sex that a girl like her would run and hide from, because despite what she said, he knew she wanted to be wooed into bed, not pressed against the mattress with more power between her thighs than she could handle.

"So why don't you show me this cabin...beginning with the bedroom."

He smiled at her eagerness which matched that which sprung up inside himself though he kept it hidden.

"Who says we're starting in the bedroom?"

She went to grab her shirt and slipped it back on her camisole, buttoning it up too quickly to line them up right. Oh well, it'd just be coming back off again when they reached the cabin so no worries there.

He looked at her and slipping his arm around her shoulder, they walked to the entrance and opened the door.

Quietness met them instead of a group of horny ranch hands living vicariously through Buck tonight while he nailed his prize. They walked across the clearing to the other side of the barn and she saw the cabin ahead. It was fairly crude from the outside but actually boasted plumbing inside including a bathroom, just next to the kitchenette. She knew this because she had cleaned it out between residents.

The large sized bed was in the living room across from the fireplace and next to a small office area. Comforters were folded at the edge of the bed and it had two nice pillows, and unlike many of the beds on the ranch, it was postered. When he opened up the door, it was the first thing she saw when he flipped on the lights switch, the setting where Buck would break her in by the end of the night. The thought of that quickened her breath and she felt nervous for the first time. She had fantasized about a moment like this but never thought it'd happen.

He picked it up and looked at her.

"Having second thoughts?"

She shook her head.

"No...are you?"

He responded by wrapping his arms around her and pulling into another one of his toe curling kisses. Gently sucking on her mouth while he claimed it, and this time she slid her tongue inside his mouth first, marveling in his taste. God, the little minx, he thought, darting it around in dizzying circles inside, flirting with his own tongue. Just like that, she had turned the tables on that kiss. She reached down and cupped his ass in her hands and squeezed it.

"Melissa..."

She broke the kiss and just looked at him.

"You don't like a woman's hands on your ass," she said, "I'm going to need something to hold onto when we go riding."

His breath hissed at her words and he ran his fingers over her back itching to take another look at that camisole before he ripped it right off of her.

"I like it just fine," he said, "I thought you'd want to slow this down a notch now that we're here."

She looked around the room again and it hit her then. Yeah, she was here with more than six feet of red blooded man, his lips had left her mouth tingling and his hardness against her waist, weakened her legs. God, she needed it so bad and she barely had an idea of what it was, but they just needed to get naked and fuck already. He read her eyes and saw that there, but rushing things wouldn't work...no not with the newer fillies who had never felt a man's weight on their backs. And the woman in front of her might seem eager, but she never had a man burn the insides of her thighs with his stubble, and never wrapped her legs around a man, so tightly her muscles cramped. Her pussy had never been breached by anything belonging to a man and she'd never screamed his name when his cock stretched her nearly to the point of pain as he thrust inside its snug walls.

Did she really have any idea of what she was in for with him? She didn't look like at this point she even cared. He just looked at her and then he stepped away from her. Not the direction he wanted to go because his fingers itched to tear through those buttons of her shirt. But...instead he stood back and watched.

"Take it off...your shirt," he said, "And work every button...no rushing, I want to see every little bit of your skin at a time."

She just shot a look at him and he thought she might argue but she just swallowed and her fingers reached for her top button. Did they tremble slightly as she worked it loose or was that his imagination? Her face still had that brazen look and her body stood poised as if she knew what she was doing with him. If she had any nervousness, any fears beneath the surface in what lay ahead, he'd discover them soon enough.

Her speed quickened a bit as she worked her way down her shirt, and his eyes widened at the sight of the camisole teasing him from underneath it. Oh, he loved the silky feel of it under his hands but even it had to come off soon. But not right away, he thought because he wanted the unwrapping of his prize to take place slowly...

She reached the bottom finally and tentatively slid the shirt off of her shoulders and let it fall on the floor. His hands oh, they itched to slide over the sheerness of it and then peel it off slowly, from the top or bottom, didn't matter as long as he could see her skin beneath.

Not to mention those breasts, he had felt the nipples against him already, and he wanted at some point to suck them one at a time inside his mouth, to see if they tasted like ripe cherries. But not now...he had to control himself because he didn't want her to run out of the cabin. Despite her bravado, Buck knew she rode a razor fine line between desire and fear, the combination of which intoxicated him. His cock pushed against his jeans and he shifted his position, as he watched her looking at him.

"Now the jeans...slowly...I want to enjoy every inch of those nice long legs," he said, "and find out what color panties you've been wearing."

She sighed.

"I like all colors," she said, "It's the only way I remember that I'm a woman sometimes."

He chuckled heartedly, his chest rumbling.

"Oh I can help you with that problem," he said, "find all different kinds of ways to remind you what you are Melissa."

She cast him a challenging look even while she stood there wearing fewer clothes than him.

"And what's that?"

He licked his lips.

"A woman not aware of her effect on the men around her," he said, "Including me."

Her voice caught.

"Oh I know...I've always known," she said, "I'm just not running away..."

He saw her tremble then and her hands moved to the snap on her jeans as she unbuttoned it while he watched. She unzipped them and slowly slid them over her hips and down her thighs, and lo and behold, she wore some black bikini panties, the silkiness sheathing her sex. Oh man, his cock jumped at the sight, and he groaned, the way the cut accentuated her tanned legs, marred only by a silvery scar across one where some barbed wire had caught her when she got thrown by a horse. Right now, it looked like an arrow mapping out the direction to her pussy as if he needed it. He'd trail kisses all the way up to it, when he had the chance.

12