The Ravishment of Eva Ch. 01

Story Info
Eva ponders her promiscuity as she is fucked by a stranger.
8.6k words
4.5
41.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnalval
Carnalval
33 Followers

*So I did a quick edit of this story, there is still a lot of work to do before it is not horribly written, but at least it will fit in better with the second chapter and other chapters I had planned and even started writing years ago. Hopefully I can do another more complete edit to eliminate redundancies and repetition (among other problems) soon... And hopefully I can have chapter 2 uploaded in the next month or so.*

- - - - -

###The Journal

"I'm a complete slut." This thought seemed to go through her mind more and more lately, and as Eva looked down between her bare breasts to see her long legs spread wide straight up in the air, it was easy to see why so many men desired her.

She had an amazing body with smooth skin and wonderful curves in all the right places, but her looks often landed her in the precarious position she found herself in now... Yet another unfamiliar man was pounding his hard, naked cock into her bald, unprotected pussy, and she found her thoughts racing trying to understand why. She wasn't sure if it was credulity, coercion or a promiscuous nature, but she seemed to always find herself fucking men she had just met, many times in ways she had never even imagined.

In between her moans of ecstasy and groans of self contempt, Eva's thoughts continued as her sexual partner, whose name she did not even know, slammed into her again and again. The clapping sound of her sexy thighs against his fit waist filled the room, and she watched in fascination as each thrust jolted her body, sending jiggles up her stomach in waves and bouncing her breasts in perfect sync with the cock that was now so intimately familiar with her most secret place. This first made her worry she needed to exercise more, but in truth, she was in excellent shape, a naturally fit body that was thick in all the best places. Her thoughts often strayed for long periods of time, wondering why she always found herself like this, on her back with her pussy being stuffed.

Eva loved sex, and it was a good thing, because she seemed to have become a fuck toy for more than her fair share of men. During her senior year of college, a new boyfriend had forgotten his bag in her room after he stopped by for a late night fuck session. After debating about whether she should look through it, curiosity got the best of her and she noised through its contents.

What she found shocked her. In a side pocket of the bag was a journal filled with notes. Tucked inbetween some of these pages were further small sheets with lewd notes, and folded printouts of email exchanges. Every single bit of text was about her! When she first realized what it was she slammed the journal shut and threw it into a corner and collapsed to the floor.

Her face burned as she sat on the floor next to her bed and occasionally glanced at the disgusting journal. But soon after she steeled herself and slid over to pickup the dreaded book once again.

She thought her heart might beat out of her chest as she slowly flipped through the pages, reading notes scribbled by different hands, each detailing a wild lewd encounter with Eva. She was reliving some of her most mind blowing sexual experiences from the point of view of men she could barely remember, and after a few pages she found something that almost sent her back into shock.

A printed color picture of Eva, naked... sprawled out on a bed with her toned legs spread eagle, and her chest shining from a pool of cum that had been smeared across her tits and even some on her chin. It looked more like a picture printed from a porn site than any picture she had ever seen of herself, but there was no denying it was her. The resolution was extremely high and no details were blurred. There she lay, freshly fucked, completely naked and covered in cum.

She heard her self moaning, "No, no no" as she continued to leaf through the journal and finding dozens more pictures... Some in a collage on a single sheet of paper; some were extremely explicit close ups of her pussy, tits, ass, and other body parts, still others included her clearly recognizable face with her naked body again freshly fucked.

Eva sat for over an hour, staring in wide eyed disbelief at written and photographic accounts of her past coming back to haunt her. The stories brought back a flood of memories from times she had been licked, massaged, petted, groped, tossed around, fingered, and fucked. Some of those experiences were extremely hot... She found herself thinking about how she loved fucking. Long hard cocks stretching the lips of her slutty pussy as they slid into her from every angle possible was so amazing... She gasped as she realized how turned on she was getting! When she should have been filled with anger, she was ashamed to look down and see her fingers sliding under the waistband of her pajama bottoms over her smooth, hairless pubic mound, inching towards her now soaking wet pussy!

Grunts from her current partner brought her back to the present. In the familiar missionary position with her straight legs wide in the air, flexing as she wrapped her arms tightly around her partner trying to draw him near. She longed for affectionate kissing, but the man on top of her only wanted to deposit the contents of his balls deep into her desperately waiting cunt. "Cum for me slut!" was the last thing she heard him say before she erupted in orgasm.

"OH! OH! OH!" she shouted between his aggressive, clapping thrusts. She watched her pretty feet bouncing in the air in tandem with the rest of her body, lost in fascination by the fact that she was made for sex, and couldn't help but love to be fucked. She was a toy to be used and she relished that thought. As Eva felt his cock contract inside her, swell, and then fill her steaming hot pussy with warm cum, all she could do is scream, "FUCK MEEE-EEE-EEEE-EEEeeee!!!" Her last word drawn out and stuttered each time his body pounded against hers.

Once again it was over. She had been fucked hard and left lying there, used. As the man who had moments ago been inside her gathered his things and left, she remained on her back in bed, legs spread, cum oozing out of her pussy onto the sheets as her thoughts again drifted to the past...

Five years ago, Eva found a copy of a journal that had circulated around campus through several fraternities, and after confronting her then boyfriend about it, she learned details that left her shook to the core.

She discovered she was a play thing for men everywhere at the small university. As a freshman the first time she set foot on campus she was a virgin, and she was stunning to look at. Everywhere she went she drew glances if not stares, and as she started to make her way onto the party scene she was the target any men looking for fresh sluts to turn out. She handled these advances well, she wasn't a prude, and even though she was a virgin she was no stranger to fellatio. Her physical charms led to years of being seduced and she didn't reject all intimate advances.

Eva found her way into bed with several partners every week for her entire freshman year. College parties did an excellent job of molding her into a sexual fantasy capable and eager to make any cock she could get her hands or lips around cum.

Her boyfriend relished telling her all about how fraternities would tell their virgin pledges how they could get into her pants and explain that she was one of the easiest fucks on the campus. But they didn't just send their inexperienced frat brothers her way... No, Eva didn't just have a reputation as an easy lay, but a phenominal one. He relished telling her this because even though they had only started dating, he knew she had been fucking other guys behind his back in the three weeks they had been together.

Eva couldn't help it, whenever she dated someone, she had no trouble being faithful... For a day or two, maybe even a week... But she found that her unquenchable sexual desires led her to stray. Once she got to college she discovered she loved to party - and she loved to fuck even more.

She reasoned this was largely in part due to being constantly hit on by guys. Sometimes the come-ons were explicit, while other times they were sweet. But no matter the method, she realized through reading the journal that she was a guaranteed lay, and there was a large group of guys who knew it all too well. These frat brothers knew it didn't take much to make her pussy gush and for her to feel a connection that must end in sex. This may seem typical for young college students, but with Eva, she was more promiscuous than most after spending the past few years of her life being manipulated into having sex, and she always gave into her carnal lust.

Their relationship was over, but after kicking him out she retained the pornographic biography co-authored by what she estimated to be nineteen or twenty different guys she had been with since her freshman year... A small sample of all of the encounters she had in the past four years, and she dreaded to think how many had actually read the through the journal and used the information in it to bed her.

She really was a complete slut.

- - - - -

###The Camwhore

For the rest of her senior year in college Eva did not party much, she focused on her studies and doing her biannual crunch time, making sure she passed all her finals so that she could graduate. But in those months before and after graduating she satisfied her sexual desires by studying her journal.

HER Journal... That is how she grew to regard it, and with diminishing disgust and regret. She started to relish the time she would spend thumbing threw the pages, each one detailing debauchery and taboo that even most of the hardest rated porn would not touch. But simply reading about her past experiences was not enough to get her off... Eva picked up a new hobby, though not entirely her own idea, that allowed her to expose her body to digital crowds on a small little known camgirl network where the number of viewers would number in the hundreds, and rarely into the thousands.

A mask would hide her identity, but nothing else was kept secret. She would pleasure her body with fingers, toys, and other devices designed by artists and engineers alike in the sex industry with one purpose: to make Eva experience mind blowing orgasms on camera and satisfy her audience. But how all that came to pass is a story for another time.

Our narrative for this chapter only need explain one thing. All her time on camera was spent ravishing her perfect body while occasionally taking time to read her hidden journal and relive the hottest encounters of her college years.

One particularly shameful story was a favorite: In her freshman year there was a night she ended up having five different cocks cum inside her at least once, and the first rendezvous of that evening was the very first time any unprotected cock had been allowed to cum inside her perfect pussy ever, not to mention this was also the first time she had a sexual encounter with another woman...

- - - - -

###The Slut

Early in her freshman year at a local pub, where underage students often managed to sneak in, she found herself the center of attention among the guys at the bar. This would become more and more common as the semester dragged on, but these were the early days of Eva's decent into sexual perversion.

Several bikers had joined some students from one of the fraternities for some drinking, one knew her from school and he shared secrets from Eva's early trists into campus parties with the table. She remembered this night well because she thought it was when things started to spiral totally out of control for her...

The shots and mixed drinks had been flowing freely that night and she had been drinking heavily, determined to party hard for the weekend. She had gone to sit at a pub table at the back of the bar to cool off after getting a bit too excited during some girl on girl dancing with one of her friends to tease onlookers, not wanting to give in to her strong impulse to kiss her friend and complicate the night.

A large, imposing, but clean cut biker approached the seat next to her and asked if he could sit down, she felt no right to reject and they greeted each other with warm smiles. He introduced himself as Cameron, and after a bit of friendly conversation she felt him lightly place his hand on her knee and swivel her chair slightly towards him. This alarmed her a bit, as she had every intention of going home with some friends to crash out in a short time, but Cam had a smooth way about him that disarmed her pretty quickly with some tips from his new college friends. She had worn a very short mini skirt that night to show off her sexy legs and her new biker friend had angled her towards him, sliding up so one of his knees was in between hers. She wondered if he could see up her dress from where he sat and worried a little about whether her panties had covered her from his prying eyes. But he kept the drinks coming and seemed really friendly, calling over one of his friends to join them.

After a while her friend Julie joined them at the table, curious to see what was happening and to protect her easy friend from herself. Julie and Eva had been very close since highschool and she always tried to look out for her, even though many times there was no way to save Eva from her own inhibitions. They had decided to go to the same college and the two would often share stories about what they wanted to do while out on their own for the first time. Julie was a stunning blonde with green eyes and Eva was a gorgeous brunette with a beautiful honey brown stare. The two would always turn heads where ever they went and had a very touchy feely way with each other that always drove guys crazy.

After they all shared some jokes Julie saw that Eva seemed just fine, afterall the night was young but she had every intention of keeping an eye on her friend. Glancing at Eva, Julie felt a sudden pang of excitement that she credited to drinking a bit too much and to some dancing her and Eva had engaged in earlier. Feeling flustered and confused by her thoughts, she collected Cameron's friend and playfully lead him to the pool tables to make introductions to the rest of their group. Eva and Cam stayed behind, and he was edging closer and occasionally running his hand across her knee and down the sides of her long, well toned legs. The dancing earlier in the night had worked her up as well, soon she started to feel very heated, which led to considering what possibilities lie ahead for the evening.

"You have incredibly sexy legs, I hope you don't mind me copping a feel on occasion," Cam joked, as their next round of drinks came to the table.

"Thank you, I may be a bit too buzzed, because I don't mind at all," Eva replied with a sexy smile. At this point she had already been debating privately with herself about whether or not she wanted to fuck him, and she knew if Cameron felt her pussy, the wetness would give him the answer she was afraid to tell herself.

"Do you wear skirts this short often?" Cam asked. Which only brought attention to how Eva's skirt had ridden up her legs as they had sat together, and her skimpy gray panties had come into full view. The lighting in the bar did not hide the dark wet streak across her very sexy folds outlined by the material and her excitement was very evident. "I can see you like me," he winked, nodding between her legs with a smile.

At this point, Eva had a very strong buzz going, and decided to shift up to the edge of her seat, so that her panties were almost touching Cameron's knee. Leaning into his ear, she said "my steamy little friend has a mind of her own, and seeing what a big guy you are has her curious about your proportions," as she slowly sat upright again she glanced at his crotch, then her stare moved up to his, Eva's light brown eyes held the glance long enough to share she had decided she would indeed be fucking him tonight.

Cameron slowly leaned forward and pressed his knee against her panty covered pussy, regretting that he was wearing jeans instead of shorts, and slid a hand up the outside of her thigh under her short skirt. Eva's long, bare leg was being openly groped in plain view of anyone that cared to look, but none of that mattered now. She knew this was a bad idea, and part of her hated how openly slutty she had become after drinking, but she had strong animalistic urges taking control. Her new friend moved his hand further up the side of her skirt to squeeze her hot ass, and slipped his other hand in-between her legs towards her panties. "I'm going to fuck you on top of this table at this rate," Cam teased, and when she felt his hand drift up her thigh she spread her legs slightly, inviting him to tease even more.

Eva was almost panting now, and she noticed the bar was anything but cool. Several beads of sweat started to form on her brow and she began to imagine all of the ways she wanted to be used by this biker. Thinking about being fucked by a thirty something biker sent a tingle to her pussy, and envisioning the slutty show she was putting on in front of friends caused her scantily clad hips to lightly grind around in her chair. Cameron felt her wanton lust and slid his hand down along the side of her panties, pulling them to the side and sliding a finger over her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh," Eva moaned into his ear, she knew something had to happen soon or she would go crazy. "Is there someplace we can go?" She asked breathily, pulling back and locking her eyes onto his, hoping to be invited back to his place.

"Follow me," was his reply, and he took her hand and she was guided with strappy stiletto heels clicking out the back entrance, her short skirt riding up her legs and exposing her beautiful ass barely covered in panties to the bar as they exited to an alley. When they first went outside, the fresh air hit Eva like a slap in the face. "What am I doing?!" she thought to herself, feeling this was going too far.

She slowed down to a stop. Cameron turned to see Eva standing there and knew he had to make lust for hard cock take over any rational thoughts that might be trying to claw their way through her foggy, intoxicated mind. "What's the matter? Change your mind?" he laughed lightly, stepping closer. He put a hand on the side of her dress, sliding it underneath a light top onto her warm hip, and placed his other hand underneath her tiny skirt to lift a lengthy leg so it was bent up against him. "I want to slide my big rocked up cock inside your steamy little pussy," he almost taunted, knowing his hands would drive her wild.

She felt like she was swimming, a wet pussy practically begging to be fucked, and she wanted nothing more than for him to lift her up and to be lowered down slowly onto a huge shaft until it was buried balls deep inside her steamy cunt. His hands felt so good, and she was on fire with lust, but she knew things had gone too far. He was nearly twice her age, and she was in a dirty alley!

"Here!? I think I drank too much, maybe we shouldn't be doing this. Maybe I shouldn't have sex with a stranger I just met tonight who goes by 'Cam' in a dirty alley," she laughed, trying not to offend but inject a bit of humor into the situation.

He was quick to reply as he worked his hands, massaging her skin and pressing their bodies together, "It's OK, I understand. But I can't stop thinking about looking down to see your completly naked body as you slide me into you for the first time." He began to undo her dress.

Eva realized what was happening and felt utterly helpless to reject. Fear crept into her mind when she realized she was in an alley alone with stranger, but she wasn't so much afraid of him. She had been passed around a bit in high school she reasoned, she was known for how well she sucked off cocks and seemed to enjoy it, she had lost her virginity at a party just over a couple of months ago, and she had been fucking more and more frequently in the past weeks as she spent more time partying than studying, but fucking completely random strangers behind bars was a level of whoredom she wasn't sure she was ready for. She was still coming to grips with drunkenly losing her virginity at a party which through highschool she had intended to save for "the one".

Carnalval
Carnalval
33 Followers