The Retreat Ch. 07

Story Info
New Years Eve starts with a bang.
5k words
4.57
37k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

Author's note: I didn't intentionally leave you guys hanging...sorry about that. Crazy work hours couldn't be helped, I'm afraid. I think it will be a few more days before I can post the conclusion to this story. I'll work on it as quickly as I can. Please overlook any mistakes. Sleep deprivation makes proofreading difficult...:-)

*

On the morning of December 31, Nick woke up with Jess still in his arms, his groin cradling the smooth globes of her delectable bottom. He breathed deeply, relishing her womanly scent and the silkiness of her hair beneath his cheek. Her breast was a soft, warm weight in his palm. He grinned, teasing her nipple to life as he dropped feather light kisses along the curve of her neck and shoulder.

"Wake up, beautiful," he murmured, his voice gravely from sleep. "I want you."

Jess muttered an incoherent protest, burrowing her face into her pillow. Nick's smile deepened as he persisted in teasing her breasts. Her nipples had hardened into tight buds, and she squirmed restlessly trying to recapture sleep as he squeezed, pulled and twisted them the way he had learned she couldn't resist. He skimmed his hand down over her belly and waist, relishing the fineness of her skin. He toyed briefly with her thatch of hair before venturing further. Jess squeezed her thighs together and moaned another protest, much weaker than before.

"I want you," he cajoled, nibbling on her earlobe. He thrust provocatively against her bottom, smiling when she gasped from the heat of his erection.

"What time is it?" she groaned.

"Who knows," he said, his dimples carving deep crevices beside his mouth as he managed to slip his fingers between her loosening thighs. She was already slick and swollen. "Who cares? I want you now, and if the state of your sweet little pussy is any indication, you want me too."

Jess's moan was from growing arousal rather than frustration. Her breathing accelerated as his fingers grew bolder, exploring her throbbing outer folds before forging inside to be welcomed by her slick heat. She hummed with pleasure, grasping his hand to push his fingers deeper. He played inside her like a virtuoso with his instrument, plucking a symphony of gasps, sighs and groans from her as she squirmed with delight.

Jess groped behind her and found him, stroking him with clever fingers, proving herself to be equally talented. Nick relished each soft caress, each firm stroke of her hand upon him. He stood the sweet torture for as long as possible before capturing her wrist to pull her hand away from him.

"Not yet, beautiful. You aren't getting off the hook that quickly this morning."

When she thrust her lip out in a playful pout, he chuckled and rolled her onto her back. He grasped her knees and spread her thighs, exposing her for a leisurely inspection. She held her breath as he stroked her outer flesh with the pads of his fingers, his gaze intent as he explored each slick fold. He was settled on his stomach, his shoulders holding her legs wide apart, before she realized what he meant to do. Her expression turned from passionate anticipation to surprised apprehension.

"Nick, wait! I'm not sure if...I mean...I've never let anyone...Nick...?"

Her voice trailed off uncertainly, and Nick searched her face. "No one's ever kissed you here?" he asked softly.

Jess shook her head as her face flamed. Nick's heart swelled with tenderness and love. He was inordinately pleased by that revelation. To his mind, this was the ultimate intimacy, and he was glad she hadn't allowed any other man to introduce her to the pleasure. His eyes locked with hers, and he smiled reassuringly.

"It's okay, Jess. Just lie back and relax."

"But Nick..."

"You promised anything I wanted, remember?" She nodded, still looking worried. He held her gaze, gently stroking her thighs as his eyes urged her to trust him. "It's okay, sweetheart. There's no reason to be embarrassed or shy. It's just that you're so beautiful and luscious. I'm dying to taste you. Will you let me?"

Jess couldn't answer past the lump in her throat. She swallowed hard and nodded.

"That's my girl," Nick murmured, still stroking her legs soothingly. "Now lie back and relax." She leaned back on the pillows, but her legs still felt tense beneath his hands. "Relax," he whispered, dropping light kisses on her inner thighs. "Close your eyes and just feel."

Jess did as instructed, biting back an anxious whimper. Nick's lips were light as thistledown on the insides of her legs. He dropped kisses into the triangle covering her mound and ruffled his fingers through the springy hairs. He kissed her inner thighs, occasionally suckling or licking, until she stopped flinching nervously and grew accustomed to the sensations of his warm lips, rough tongue and moist breath. She began to forget her inhibitions and simply enjoy the experience.

Nick covered every inch of her mound and inner thighs, venturing as far as her knees before retracing his path. He found and teased each erogenous area, smiling to himself as her tension mounted. He avoided her pussy, always skittering away and leaving Jess panting with disappointment.

"Nick?" she moaned, arching her hips toward him when she felt him retreating again.

"Uh huh," he mumbled, intent on appreciating the satiny texture of her skin.

"Nick, please kiss me here," she begged, tilting her hips up toward his face.

"Where, Jess? Show me."

His voice was dark and seductive, sending a shiver of awareness through her body. Jess stroked herself, moaning as she felt her own moisture coating her fingers.

"Here?" he asked, blowing cool air across her wet outer lips.

"Yes," she gasped. "Please!"

She whimpered with relief when he complied. His tongue was scalding velvet against her throbbing flesh, teasing and tormenting, rasping her firmly as he tasted her musky dew. She was tangy and tart, flowering sweetly for him as her fluid dribbled over his waiting tongue. She was perfect. She was beautiful. For this moment, she was his, only his. He wanted her to be his forever, and he focused all his efforts on showing her how it could be with a man who loved only her, who needed only her.

He circled her clit, teasing it into a quivering bud before suckling it into his mouth. She rewarded him with sharp gasps and shuddering sighs of appreciation. He parted her folds so he could probe her with tongue and fingers. Jess was lost, floating in a sea of sensation. She was buffeted by stronger and stronger waves as his mouth grew steadily bolder. She threaded her fingers through his dark hair, clutching at him for support. He was tender. He was magnificent. She had never loved him more.

"Nick?" she cried, gripping his head with trembling fingers.

"Let go," he murmured. "Let go for me, just for me, sweetheart."

Jess surrendered to the maelstrom he had invoked, arching against his mouth as she released a hoarse scream of pleasure. Nick closed his eyes and shivered, savoring each tremor against his tongue. Her inner walls clutched around his fingers as her fingers gripped his head. He lapped at her, softly searching for each delicious drop of her fluid as he waited for her to return from the ether.

When her thighs began to loosen their hold, he pressed her onward, toward the peak she hadn't even guessed was there. Her eyes flew open to lock briefly with his before she succumbed to the renewed quivering of his persuasive fingers. She closed her eyes with a helpless moan as she offered herself up to appease his hunger. He feasted, growling as he nibbled and nipped, groaning as he tasted and teased. He was intoxicated by the flavor and smell of her. His cock throbbed painfully beneath him, insistently demanding relief. He resisted until she was once again panting and mewling, writhing in desperation.

Nick kissed his way to her mouth. As his tongue mated with hers, he slid into her welcoming heat. His grateful cry matched hers. Braced on his elbows, he loved her with deep, thorough, lingering strokes. She locked her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, drawing him ever further into her tight sheath.

Their eyes met and held an instant before they found release. Her muscles clamped down like a vice as he bathed her inner walls with his pulsing hot seed. Their breath mingled and their hearts pounded as they remained motionless, savoring each tremor until the contractions finally faded away. Through it all, their gazes remained locked.

Nick knew he didn't want to be without her ever again. He didn't know whether he could trust her. He didn't know whether she would ever love him the way he did her. Even with those doubts, he wanted her in his life, every day. He started to withdraw so they could talk, but she tightened her legs around him.

"No, please stay a bit longer," she whispered.

Nick rolled until she was on top, and when he spoke, his voice was low and husky with emotion. "I'll stay as long as you want me," he whispered.

They were both aware of the double meaning, and Jess gave him a trembling smile. "Will you stay with me forever?"

"Just try to get rid of me," Nick said with a grin, running his thumb over her bottom lip. His eyes grew serious again, and he searched her face. "Marry me, Jess."

Jess's jaw dropped, and she sat stunned and perfectly still for several long moments. Holy shit, he thought. Now he had really screwed up! He had scared her off for sure with that one. Before his fears could get totally out of hand, her expression transformed into one of radiant joy. Her beaming smile was enough to answer him, but she nodded and threw her arms around his neck, showering his face with eager kisses.

"Yes, Nick! Oh yes!"

Nick laughed with relief and held her face still so he could kiss her. Jess poured all her love into her answering kiss. Her heart was pounding with excitement, but an insistent worry kept nagging at her. She finally drew back from the kiss to search his face.

"Nick, you aren't just asking because you think I might be pregnant, are you?"

"Why do you think that?" he asked with a sharp frown.

She shrugged. "It just seems so sudden. I don't want for you to marry me only out of obligation or something."

Nick hesitated before answering. He knew that exposing his true feelings would leave him even more vulnerable to being hurt, but did it really matter? Jess held his heart in her hands no matter what he revealed. He framed her face in his hands and met her eye.

"I want you to marry me because I love you, Jess. I've always loved you. I've never stopped."

She gasped softly and her eyes filled with tears as she stroked the hair off his forehead. "I love you too!" Tiny creases appeared between her eyebrows. "But I don't understand. If you loved me all those years ago, why did you break off our relationship so abruptly? What happened, Nick?"

He closed his eyes and sighed, rubbing his eyelids with his fingers and thumb. He really didn't want to spoil this moment by talking about the past, but he recognized that they would have to address the issue sometime. He took a deep breath and met her gaze.

"I couldn't accept the idea of sharing you with another man, Jess. I still can't. If you marry me, I expect that you'll be faithful to me, just as I will be to you. I won't settle for less, so if you don't think you can make that kind of commitment, tell me now."

Jess stared at him in utter confusion. Before she could answer him, they were both startled by the ringing of her cell phone. There hadn't been a single interruption during the week they had spent at the cabin, making the ringing sound even more insistent, more urgent. They exchanged an uneasy glance.

"Are you going to answer that?" he asked.

"Don't move," she whispered. She scrambled to reach the phone and flipped it on. "Hello."

"Jess, it's me," her sister said. "Can I talk with mom? She's not answering her phone. I've been trying for the past hour, and I keep getting voice mail."

"She's not here. What's the matter? I can tell from your voice that something's wrong."

Nick rose onto one elbow, frowning as he watched the play of emotion on Jess's face. Her eyes widened, and she put one hand to her brow, clearly concerned by what she was hearing.

"You don't understand, Mom's not here. She and Cameron have eloped." Jess listened, shaking her head. "I don't know how to reach them."

Nick could hear her sister's voice. She sounded hysterical as she jabbered non-stop.

"When?" Jess asked, scrambling off the bed. "I thought you weren't due for eight more weeks." There was another long pause as she listened. "Who has the girls?" She shimmied into panties and blue jeans. "Well, when will he be back?" She groped under the bed for her discarded bra. "Okay, sweetie. Try to calm down. I'm sure everything will be just fine. I'll be there as soon as I can." The bra was a challenge while she hugged the phone between her shoulder and cheek, but she managed to get it clipped. "I love you too! As soon as I can, I promise. Hang in there!"

Jess flipped the phone closed and shot Nick a panicked look. "My sister's pregnant. Her water broke, and she's two months early. I've got to get to the hospital."

Nick glanced out the window as he hurriedly dressed. Snow was falling heavy and hard, piling on top of the foot or so that had already fallen during the previous week.

"I'll drive you," he said, grabbing his t-shirt and sweater. "Make us a pot of coffee, and I'll heat up the car."

Jess nodded, slipping into her own shirt and sweater. She grabbed his belt loops and pulled him around to face her.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "We'll have to finish our discussion later, but I want you to know that I love you, and I have never wanted anyone other than you." She let him see the love shining in her eyes, as she leaned close to kiss him. "So, we're engaged?"

Nick gave her a lopsided grin and ran a thumb over her bottom lip. "Yeah, we're engaged." He gave her another brief kiss before they pulled apart with a mutual groan of reluctance.

"We'd better hurry," Jess whispered. "This is her third baby, so she could go fast."

*********

Cameron hummed with pleasure as Leslie massaged his shoulders and back. There were so many pleasant sensations assailing him that he had to concentrate on them one at a time to fully appreciate their richness. Her hands were smooth heated velvet, cruising over his muscles and tendons with the perfect amount of pressure. The massage oil was both sexy and stimulating, an intriguing combination of musk and lemon and eucalyptus maybe? He couldn't quite pinpoint the scents, but it had a warming effect as she rubbed it in, leaving his skin feeling tingly and invigorated. Soft jazz and dozens of flickering candles set a romantic mood in their suite. He could see their shadows wavering on the wall, and the silhouette of her breasts dangling above him was mouthwatering.

However, the most enjoyable sensation by far was the feeling of her straddling his hips. She was dressed in a pair of red lacy silk panties and a matching strapless bra. Her legs were warm and taut, encased in black thigh high stockings. With every subtle movement of her hands, they flexed and relaxed, reminding him of other times when they had gripped him during sex. Her pussy was splayed over him with only a thin strip of silk between them. He could feel her moisture soaking through the crotch to brand his naked bottom. She was obviously just as aroused as he was. He grinned with masculine satisfaction.

"Maybe we ought to phone the kids," Leslie said, working the kinks out of his neck.

"They're fine," Cameron mumbled into the pillow.

"I hope they aren't angry at us for running off and getting married. We should at least call them this evening to wish them a Happy New Year."

"I'm sure they aren't even missing us," Cameron said. "Especially after what you told me. If I know Nick at all, he won't appreciate being disturbed if he's trying to seduce your daughter."

"I hope things work out between them," Leslie said worriedly. "I'm convinced that Jess really loves him. I just hope he isn't going to break her heart."

"Stop worrying," he murmured. "They're both responsible adults. I'm sure they will figure it out without any interference from us."

Leslie released a sigh that said she wasn't so convinced. Cameron gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. He sought for a way to distract her from her worries.

"You know," he said, "you could make a lot of money working in one of the massage parlors here in Vegas."

Leslie chuckled and dropped a playful kiss between his shoulder blades. "You think so?" When he grunted in the affirmative, she leaned down, the lacy cups of her bra sliding against his back as she nibbled on his ear. "And would you be willing to share me with the clientele? I'm sure they would expect more than just a massage." She slid her hand beneath his hip, running her finger down the length of his erection. "I could probably make enough for rent money if I practiced on my skills. A few lap dances, a blow job now and then...maybe I should go for a few interviews."

Cameron reached behind him and swatted her on her bottom, grinning when she yelped. "On second thought, don't even think about it, Mrs. Mitchell," he growled. "I'm the only man you're allowed to practice your skills on, for massages or anything else."

"What a sexist remark! Just because we're married doesn't mean you can tell me what to do, you know. Maybe I want a career in massage therapy."

He rose on his elbows and thumped a fist against his chest, giving her a fierce frown over his shoulder. "Me Tarzan. You Jane. Tarzan no share Jane!"

Leslie laughed with glee, rubbing her cheek against his back. "No?"

"No!"

"Hmmm," she said thoughtfully as she sat up straight again and traced a pattern on his back with her finger, "then I could become one of those showgirls that wears skimpy costumes. That way men could look but not touch. You wouldn't mind if I did that would you?"

He grasped her wrist and pulled her down beside him, throwing one leg over her thighs to subdue her lively struggles. They wrestled until he had her physically restrained, her hands pinned above her head by one of his. His other hand stroked her side from hip to arm.

"Ah ha! Now I have you where I want you, woman!"

"Do you?" she laughed.

"I certainly do," Cameron stated, struggling to keep his lips straight, "and you'll have to behave yourself and do exactly what I tell you to do. I won't have you strutting your stuff for any man other than me. Is that understood?"

Leslie's eyes twinkled with merriment as she writhed beneath him, using her body to inflame his lust even more. Her demeanor was anything but defeated. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts up for his attention. Her nipples were puckered into tight buds, clearly visible against the sheer red lace. She moaned softly as she wriggled against him. Cameron's stare was riveted on her breasts. He couldn't resist cupping one in his palm, squeezing her nipple as his cock throbbed against her hip. Her triumphant grin deepened

"I'm the one who has you where I want you," she whispered. When he gave her a threatening scowl, she merely giggled. "Well, almost where I want you." Leslie's voice dropped to a seductive murmur as she ran her tongue around his ear. "I'll bet I can get you where I want you."

"Which is where?" he managed on a groan.

"Deep inside me," she whispered.

"You fight dirty," he accused, relishing her softness. "But then, two can play that game."

He seized one nipple, suckling it fiercely through her bra as she gasped with surprise. He teased and tormented her, tugging with his teeth while she tried to resist the urge to cry out again. He released the front clasp of her bra with a quick flick of his hand, and he growled as he latched on once again. The more roughly he treated her nipple, the more aroused she became, until she was writhing beneath him, gasping for air. When he was certain that he must be hurting her, he released the trembling bud. His jaw and chin were covered by coarse stubble, and he rubbed them across the quivering peak, grinning as she shivered.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers
12