The Russians are Cumming

Story Info
That is the way to win business.
1.1k words
4.07
26.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

The nation's capital is a wonderful place for a bad girl. There is power and money and someone is always screwing someone.

Leticia was a Hispanic early 30s lawyer specializing in work for foreign governments. Leticia was a spectacular practitioner and an outstanding marketer. She knew that prospective clients wanted to get into her pants and she obliged. At the same time her work and access to government was so outstanding they would have taken her seriously with cum dripping off her chin.

6:00 a.m. Priority #1 for today -- competitive pitch (i.e. throughout the day other firms will be pitching as well) to the new Russian diplomats. Yummy, always a good lay and they love the petite latino with the big tits and perfectly full hips and lips look. Let's see: Amalfi 4" strap heel with closed toe patent leather shoes, black sheer thigh high stockings, linen skirt above the knee with 4" slit up the side, silk blouse, demure jacket to match the skirt. No bra and no panties. Clit ring: check.

8:00 a.m. Russian Consulate. "Thank you for the opportunity to present our credentials. My colleagues need to return to the office now. However, may I have a further moment of your time."

"Yes, of course."

"Sergei, Boris, Vladislav you need contact with the people I fuck on a regular basis. I am the best choice and you know it. However, I wish to also win you over with generous terms. I will charge $700 an hour…well above the going rate for Ottawa, but not unlike the bigger capital cities. I will give back to each of you $75 in hour in cash and $2,000/month in whoring services"

"Excuse me, I think maybe I don't understand too well English."

"You understand just fine Boris."

Now standing with legs two feet apart with the perfect arch in her back and removing her jacket to reveal hard erect nipples on a pair of perfect C+ sized tanned tits with loonie sized areolas and erect purple/chocolate nipples.

"You see, a piece of ass like me is worth well over $1,000 a night in any city. And I'll prove it to you. If you hire us you three shall have my services twice per month for the duration of the contract."

"So once you've interviewed all of the other firms for this work, I'll give you a sample of my offering at the following address…..say 8:00 p.m."

She could feel the lubrication from her swollen pussy leaking down her legs toward the tiny cotton garters she wore for just such an occasion. She handed them the address and turned to leave with perfect knowledge that all six eyes were following her perfect ass to the door and the battle for this piece of business was going well.

She also knew she had already cut into her competitor's time slot and the Russians wouldn't be ready to see anyone else for a few minutes more.

8:00 p.m. Chateau Laurier. "Welcome gentlemen. I look forward to proving my credentials to you. Now so we are all clear I have pictures of each of you with the whores you have been frequenting recently. They will be safely hidden unless any of this evening's events was to be made known."

Leticia had worn her favourite slutty outfit. The same shoes with a transparent mesh top…the opening at the only two buttons highlighted her spectacular cleavage and the bottom of it barely draped over the end of her firm tits. She wore a gold chain around her waist pointing to her perfectly trimmed and already swollen clit.

She proceeded to go into presentation mode. "Gentlemen we have three main attractions for you this evening. Over here we have the bar stocked with intoxicants legal and illegal, over here the television, and right here we have the cum hungry slut lawyer."

"Now I insist that you first seize an intoxicant of your choice."

With that she knowingly thrust Serge's favourite beer into one hand and pulled him towards the sofa. In one expert movement she dropped his pants, pushed him onto the sofa and dropped to her knees in a low supplicant crouch. She pushed his legs open and began by slowly licking the bottom of his nut sack. She continued up with lips agape guiding his fat cock with her mouth until she held the head of his dick delicately in her teeth. Then she legitimately stuffed all 10" inches into her throat while she licked his balls with her tongue -- a move hard for all but the most hardcore whore.

Sergei took a swig of his beer, barely able to maintain stability as Leticia pulled his hips forward to feast on his fat cock. She slurped and snorted while she plunged his thick hairy 10" cock in and out of her mouth and sucked as hard as she could all the while knowing for the umpteenth time how much of a dirty slut she was….and how much she liked it.

As Sergei reached forward and down her back she knew he wanted to put his hands on her body. She stood up and straddled him, swiftly moving his hands to her big firm tits. At first she caressed his big cock in her small hands while he seized her beautiful tits like the rough horny Cossack he was. Then she quickly lowered her juicy pussy onto his fat cock with a long low moan and a shiver that showed she really liked it. She braced herself, tensed her pussy and pulled his cock an extra inch deeper by swinging her hips forward and down.

As she pumped his cock, Leticia sensed his impending climax.

"Sergei, I want to swallow your cum….would you like to swallow mine."

Stunned Sergei. "Yes"

With that Leticia stood up and thurst her magnificent tits forward as she arched her back and swung her leg over Sergei so her fucked wet pussy from behind was in his face. She licked the head of his big dick before swallowing it until her nose was against his balls. She caressed his balls as her mouth deliciously savaged his cock. As his hips bucked back she released a wave of cum from her freshly fucked pussy and received a giant load of Russian cum in her throat.

Once she coaxed the last drop of cum she stood up turned so her lips were close to Sergei's ear. Ever mindful of protocol she said "thank you minister now shall I fuck the deputy minister next and would you like me to save my ass for you?"

"The answer to both questions is yes. And you have a deal if you whore for us once a week rather than twice a month."

"Agreed."

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers